Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Is it me or chaewon was obsessed with kazuha's waist here? I have no thought about any of them, not even Sakura but the second vid especially, the way she outlines the "curve" is kinda sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 13:38
I think it’s funny how Annyeongz avoid eye contact during performances or else they’ll laugh, but seeing WY close her eyes like this is cracking me up. They’re such an odd pair

i mean.... she already knows people has been googling about her crush on yujin, she knows she's f*cked up :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 13:44
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 13:21
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 07:28
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 03:53
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 03:32

Some girls naturally developed into the gay role because of their own volition
Winter is absolutely not gay occupying any gat role. The only gayness comes because of winrina who is the middest ship, annyeongz tier
Karina was never supposed to be "gay" she chose to be that because she loves women or whatever it is with her.
What has seulgi done except being a bit of a tomboyish arthoe?
Dami also naturally pings a lot and i don't think she gaybaits.
Jeongyeon pings as fuck and it's no coïncidence she was supposed to be the "girlcrush" member, but she started to hate it and it's kinda sad cause no one can deny how tomboy she is and how she pings, she suits that vibe better than feminity but that's just my opinion.
To me Girlcrush is less about your sense of style and more about how the idol caries themselves. I am talking about the dominance, swagger and confidence.
I mean think about it Jeongyeon never had the nonchalant flirtyness or confidence of a ryujin or the dominance authority of jihyo.
Whenever jeongyeon was asked to do something gurlcrushy she always looked like a Deer caught in headlights.
Like she never really understood what people expected of her.
Beside her personal style Jeongyeon was very unfit for the role.
I don't know if you actually watched Twice's content with jeongyeon but it's not just style with her lol... She is for example very gentle womanly, and also dominant but she's more funny about it than jihyo. It's like every member crushed on her for a while at debut because she has that reliable vibe, "boyfriend" vibe, that girlcrush girls have. If i remember well, she was voted as the leader by the other members but decided to give the role to jihyo.
It's true that Jeongyeon lacks confidence, but it's just because she gets hyper self conscious not because she doesn't know how to be a girlcrush, like it's not a knowledge. It's either you are that or not. One day jeongyeon decided she wanted to be girly and stop being seen as the girlcrush even though being a girlcrush was always natural for her while being girly wasn't.
Reminds me a bit of Minji who I recall also wants to be girly, but she kinda accepted it now?

Jeongyeon is weird anyways because when I think about that pic of her with her lesbian friend, I don't see someone who wants to be girly in the slightest. Many times she owns her masc/tomboy side yet also seems uncomfortable at times when in front of the cameras. I wonder if she even knows wtf she wants.
People keep saying this but there's actually no proof her friend is gay
According to this thread any woman that is at least slightly masculine is a confirmed lesbian.
You people are so dumb :bigcry:
Back in the day that woman's Instagram was shared in the twice thread and iirc it's confirmed she either attended some pride event or shared rainbows in her page etc.
She's not masculine so no idea why you're even posting useless stuff like this, simply ask for proof maybe or just stfu seriously. Couldn't find the proof it must be somewhere on one of the two l chats.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think it’s funny how Annyeongz avoid eye contact during performances or else they’ll laugh, but seeing WY close her eyes like this is cracking me up. They’re such an odd pair

Idgi, what's happening on the floor? Why is she literally closing her eyes like... :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 09:59
Oh wow I didn't even know that qweerio changed it. It's probably one of those self hating bisexuals that loves men. They should read up on their lesbian feminist history. Also talk to real lesbians more. Not all are outright against it but you'll see we really don't care to be part of that community because it's male centered. Drag has always been misogynist and it's even getting worse because people like that person bends to male entitlement.
Political lesbians hate femininity and you're claiming you know all lesbians to say majorly hate it. Fuck off. I know lesbian history, I'm a goldstar homosexual while your god moonbyul is bisexual from her words to her actions while you try to erase that part of her because she's not hyperfeminine so she fits your stereotype. Lesbians didn't care about drag queens until trannies started being rapey during pride parades. Just stop equating masculinity=lesbianism. The irony you call yourselves feminists when you all are masculinists. 🖕

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"i admire you" lmao :rofl:
You're just part of the multiple sana gay simps just admit it sullyoon!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 16:11
Guest wrote:
Oh wow I didn't even know that qweerio changed it. It's probably one of those self hating bisexuals that loves men. They should read up on their lesbian feminist history. Also talk to real lesbians more. Not all are outright against it but you'll see we really don't care to be part of that community because it's male centered. Drag has always been misogynist and it's even getting worse because people like that person bends to male entitlement.
Political lesbians hate femininity and you're claiming you know all lesbians to say majorly hate it. Fuck off. I know lesbian history, I'm a goldstar homosexual while your god moonbyul is bisexual from her words to her actions while you try to erase that part of her because she's not hyperfeminine so she fits your stereotype. Lesbians didn't care about drag queens until trannies started being rapey during pride parades. Just stop equating masculinity=lesbianism. The irony you call yourselves feminists when you all are masculinists. 🖕
Kpop truly got ya'll bent out of shape.

Airwrecker16
Reactions: 2

Post by Airwrecker16 »

What makes you say that about Wonyoung knowing everyone knows she has a crush? :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 15:40
Guest wrote:

Idgi, what's happening on the floor? Why is she literally closing her eyes like... :nervous:
I think it’s a joke about how WY would sometimes look at the floor as a way to avoid looking into Yujin’s eyes lol

Also, WY looked so pretty that day

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 07:28
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 03:53
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 03:32
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 20:55
Jeongyeon chaeyoung
Seulgi
Moonbyul
Dami
Miya
Ryujin
Karina Winter
Kim lip, chuu, yves
Soojin
Some girls naturally developed into the gay role because of their own volition
Winter is absolutely not gay occupying any gat role. The only gayness comes because of winrina who is the middest ship, annyeongz tier
Karina was never supposed to be "gay" she chose to be that because she loves women or whatever it is with her.
What has seulgi done except being a bit of a tomboyish arthoe?
Dami also naturally pings a lot and i don't think she gaybaits.
Jeongyeon pings as fuck and it's no coïncidence she was supposed to be the "girlcrush" member, but she started to hate it and it's kinda sad cause no one can deny how tomboy she is and how she pings, she suits that vibe better than feminity but that's just my opinion.
To me Girlcrush is less about your sense of style and more about how the idol caries themselves. I am talking about the dominance, swagger and confidence.
I mean think about it Jeongyeon never had the nonchalant flirtyness or confidence of a ryujin or the dominance authority of jihyo.
Whenever jeongyeon was asked to do something gurlcrushy she always looked like a Deer caught in headlights.
Like she never really understood what people expected of her.
Beside her personal style Jeongyeon was very unfit for the role.
I don't know if you actually watched Twice's content with jeongyeon but it's not just style with her lol... She is for example very gentle womanly, and also dominant but she's more funny about it than jihyo. It's like every member crushed on her for a while at debut because she has that reliable vibe, "boyfriend" vibe, that girlcrush girls have. If i remember well, she was voted as the leader by the other members but decided to give the role to jihyo.
It's true that Jeongyeon lacks confidence, but it's just because she gets hyper self conscious not because she doesn't know how to be a girlcrush, like it's not a knowledge. It's either you are that or not. One day jeongyeon decided she wanted to be girly and stop being seen as the girlcrush even though being a girlcrush was always natural for her while being girly wasn't.
Reminds me a bit of Minji who I recall also wants to be girly, but she kinda accepted it now?

Jeongyeon is weird anyways because when I think about that pic of her with her lesbian friend, I don't see someone who wants to be girly in the slightest. Many times she owns her masc/tomboy side yet also seems uncomfortable at times when in front of the cameras. I wonder if she even knows wtf she wants.
?? you just made that up <_< It’s literally the other way around with Minji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Airwrecker16 wrote:
10 May 2024, 18:30
What makes you say that about Wonyoung knowing everyone knows she has a crush? :hudoin:
Our delusions :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who in kpop gives you Kristen Stewart or cara delevigne vibes ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 03:35
Kristen Stewart:
Minji
Moonbyul
Jeongyeon

cara delevigne:
Somi
Sana
Soyeon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kristen Stewart:
Ryujin
Moonbyul
Siyeon

Cara delevigne:
Doyeon
Irene
Yuqi
Yena
Hikaru
Yves
Dami

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 19:12
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 11:51
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 04:35
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 00:16
Guest wrote:
08 May 2024, 22:55
I’m pretty sure there are gays in the popular group but the chances of them coming out is zero unless they become irrelevant in the future. The only one who was basically out is Moonbyul but I don’t think she’s brave enough to fully come out like the western artist did, it’s too risky for her career. I don’t think it’s fair for us to uphold this K-pop idols for some standard, we are not even from South Korea, we don’t know how does it feel like living there. The least that they can do is support LGBTQ but even that is kinda risky in itself, Sunmi literally got shoved back inside the closet during their concert and some female idols get hate on for reading a feminist book. After years of being in this thread, my advise is don’t take this thread too seriously or expect any of these girls that get discussed to came out. I’m a 2nd gen stan and most of us are sure that Yubin is lesbian but she’s probably bisexual or deep in the closet.
What annoys me and low key makes me despise korea and koreans, is that kpop tries so hard to appeal to the west, to copy the west, but they don't have the mentality at all, zero courage, zero openness. If some idols are LGB they must probably know a bit about eachother, and could very well contribute to speak up in a coordinate way to be protected in case their careers get threatened. If everyone supports eachother, nobody will fall kind of. But they have 0 fucking courage. Like Rosé, Australian idol who nobody in korea could give a fuck about wether she supports gay rights or not, can't even answer "yes" to a question ("do you support gay rights"). It is so pathetic.
But I see idols are less and less afraid. Imo it's 100% the CEO's fault and not much the idols (who are still cowards but ok), because all these cult things i think make them force idols to shut up. While still gaybaiting to hell and take the int fans money.
Groups that are heavily appeal to the West usually do so because they aren’t popular in South Korea. But K-pop idols or agencies literally do not give 2 fucks about these intl fans, they aren’t the one who contribute the most profit to the company, it’s always the Korean and Chinese fans. And mind you, some company like MHJ mention literally would choke on homophobic incel’s d**k just so that these male fans would buy their albums and attend fansign. If K-pop idols actually care about intl fans they would apologize for all the racist stuff they done
Economics anon. Western currency is desirable with the exchange rate with the Korean won.

About them queerbaiting and appealing to the western LGBT fans it's just pink money every idol under the sun does it upto some extent. We are and will always be wiling cash cows in part due to our delusions and in part due to our hope for legit visibility. Tbh we shouldn't be expecting it from this industry but who's gonna tell that to millions of hormonal charged teens spilling their dollars at the sight of every rainbow
Slow clap 👏
Something needs to change. Kpop fans can boycott for all sorts of dumb reasons but can't boycott this industry that can't be more obvious in how homophobic it is while gaybaiting near every damn second. There is possibility for change except kpop fans would rather delude themselves that their idols are the biggest allies or all gay themselves for doing the most obvious fanservice or for posting a rainbow. They need to wake up or things will never change. A lot of them are too grown to be that delusional too and not just a naïve baby gay. They choose to blindly worship Koreans and keep funding the sick industry that is kpop so it can continue to thrive than acknowledge the elephant in the room.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 06:15
Guest wrote:
Kristen Stewart:
Ryujin
Moonbyul
Siyeon

Cara delevigne:
Doyeon
Irene
Yuqi
Yena
Hikaru
Yves
Dami
Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 06:35
Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 06:15
Guest wrote:
Kristen Stewart:
Ryujin
Moonbyul
Siyeon

Cara delevigne:
Doyeon
Irene
Yuqi
Yena
Hikaru
Yves
Dami
Lol
Haha :nervous: (?)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 06:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 00:16

What annoys me and low key makes me despise korea and koreans, is that kpop tries so hard to appeal to the west, to copy the west, but they don't have the mentality at all, zero courage, zero openness. If some idols are LGB they must probably know a bit about eachother, and could very well contribute to speak up in a coordinate way to be protected in case their careers get threatened. If everyone supports eachother, nobody will fall kind of. But they have 0 fucking courage. Like Rosé, Australian idol who nobody in korea could give a fuck about wether she supports gay rights or not, can't even answer "yes" to a question ("do you support gay rights"). It is so pathetic.
But I see idols are less and less afraid. Imo it's 100% the CEO's fault and not much the idols (who are still cowards but ok), because all these cult things i think make them force idols to shut up. While still gaybaiting to hell and take the int fans money.
Groups that are heavily appeal to the West usually do so because they aren’t popular in South Korea. But K-pop idols or agencies literally do not give 2 fucks about these intl fans, they aren’t the one who contribute the most profit to the company, it’s always the Korean and Chinese fans. And mind you, some company like MHJ mention literally would choke on homophobic incel’s d**k just so that these male fans would buy their albums and attend fansign. If K-pop idols actually care about intl fans they would apologize for all the racist stuff they done
Economics anon. Western currency is desirable with the exchange rate with the Korean won.

About them queerbaiting and appealing to the western LGBT fans it's just pink money every idol under the sun does it upto some extent. We are and will always be wiling cash cows in part due to our delusions and in part due to our hope for legit visibility. Tbh we shouldn't be expecting it from this industry but who's gonna tell that to millions of hormonal charged teens spilling their dollars at the sight of every rainbow
Slow clap 👏
Something needs to change. Kpop fans can boycott for all sorts of dumb reasons but can't boycott this industry that can't be more obvious in how homophobic it is while gaybaiting near every damn second. There is possibility for change except kpop fans would rather delude themselves that their idols are the biggest allies or all gay themselves for doing the most obvious fanservice or for posting a rainbow. They need to wake up or things will never change. A lot of them are too grown to be that delusional too and not just a naïve baby gay. They choose to blindly worship Koreans and keep funding the sick industry that is kpop so it can continue to thrive than acknowledge the elephant in the room.
All they can do is boycotting a Korean drinking Starbucks lol. Fake wokes.

lonlygay
Reactions: 72

Post by lonlygay »

Guest wrote:
Bada gives kristen stewart vibes lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 08:47
Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 06:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Slow clap 👏
All they can do is boycotting a Korean drinking Starbucks lol. Fake wokes.
A fake woke is a pleonasm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ew those two are so gross to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 12:43
Guest wrote:
Ew those two are so gross to me
ikr who wants to compare their faves to a bislut who had an affair with an old man and a druggie bislut

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Most idols are bisluts tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

minji mentioning monster again today for the nth time :spy: im telling you that movie was her moment of self acceptance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 16:11
Guest wrote:
She didn't say lesbians hate femininity. Are drag queens your special interest or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 03:55
Guest wrote:
Kristen Stewart:
Minji
Moonbyul
Jeongyeon

cara delevigne:
Somi
Sana
Soyeon
Please explain your vision

Asmondgaldie
Reactions:

Post by Asmondgaldie »

Idk who's more delusional, wonyoung x yujin shippers or the lily fanfic girl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 23:30
Home girl just dgaf anymore. Good for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 18:28
Most idols are bisluts tho
And grow up Christian. Eventhough they might be gay, only a few would actually living they gays lifesyle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2024, 03:55
Guest wrote:
Kristen Stewart:
Minji
Moonbyul
Jeongyeon

cara delevigne:
Somi
Sana
Soyeon
Sana :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Asmondgaldie wrote:
11 May 2024, 23:29
Idk who's more delusional, wonyoung x yujin shippers or the lily fanfic girl
both on the same lvl tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the shit mod has returned... That's why i was hesitant to want a mod. It's either there's no mod here or the shittiest one is given to this place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can that lame mod at least make a newjeans or Hanni x Minji thread, and a yujin/wonyoung thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 09:37
I think the shit mod has returned... That's why i was hesitant to want a mod. It's either there's no mod here or the shittiest one is given to this place
RXD is no longer a mod so she hasn't returned. The only posts I saw deleted was the one implying Minji might be a man and all the replies to it so unless other posts were deleted that's not shitty modding like how RXD would spend hours watching the thread just to make sure nobody said anything she didn't like about Sana.

I second the threads for Annyeongz and Minji/Hanni.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Annyeongz (wonyoung and yujin)

AND

Bbangsaz (minji and hanni)

They are all of age girls,

To have their own threads please. For sake of peace in the kpop entertainment thread.

Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wonyoung is the straighest girl ive ever seen which is a shame considering those long ass fingersb <_< . The lily fanfic girl has schizophrenia so prayers for her :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 10:58
Wonyoung is the straighest girl ive ever seen which is a shame considering those long ass fingersb <_< . The lily fanfic girl has schizophrenia so prayers for her :sadangel:
Can you explain why she is the straightest girl you've ever seen ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 09:51
Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 09:37
RXD is no longer a mod so she hasn't returned. The only posts I saw deleted was the one implying Minji might be a man and all the replies to it so unless other posts were deleted that's not shitty modding like how RXD would spend hours watching the thread just to make sure nobody said anything she didn't like about Sana.

I second the threads for Annyeongz and Minji/Hanni.
Girl, that mod is the worst. They seem to be a kpop stan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't wonyoung say she wanted to date a man who's taller than her and plays football? She doesn't flirt around with girls like Karina nor does she act like a repressed lesbian. Idk about straightest tho.
Either way, don't you guys think Suzy might be bi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 11:52
Didn't wonyoung say she wanted to date a man who's taller than her and plays football? She doesn't flirt around with girls like Karina nor does she act like a repressed lesbian. Idk about straightest tho.
The only people who think Wonyoung is anything but straight are Annyeongz shippers so that tells you all you need to know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 12:18
Guest wrote:
The only people who think Wonyoung is anything but straight are Annyeongz shippers so that tells you all you need to know.
Da i'm not an annyepng shipper because i don't see Yujin as gay, but for now I think doubts towards Wonyoung are allowed.
Moonbyul also has said she liked men with a masculine back or whatever. Wonyoung isn't even 20. There sure isn't much to say about her anyways, she doesn't seem like the most transparent woman ever too so might take a while unless she clearly says she likes men or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 12:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da i'm not an annyepng shipper because i don't see Yujin as gay, but for now I think doubts towards Wonyoung are allowed.
Moonbyul also has said she liked men with a masculine back or whatever. Wonyoung isn't even 20. There sure isn't much to say about her anyways, she doesn't seem like the most transparent woman ever too so might take a while unless she clearly says she likes men or something
Don't mention moonbyul challenge

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How is Moonbyul even remotely comparable to Wonyoung when she was going on about how Krystal is her type during the same period she talked about what kind of man she liked. Wonyoung has been an idol for 6 years and outside of Annyeongz shippers going on about how gay she stared at Yujin and her ears blushing, there's nothing. Every idol may as well be gay then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 12:58
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How is Moonbyul even remotely comparable to Wonyoung when she was going on about how Krystal is her type during the same period she talked about what kind of man she liked. Wonyoung has been an idol for 6 years and outside of Annyeongz shippers going on about how gay she stared at Yujin and her ears blushing, there's nothing. Every idol may as well be gay then.
So wonyoung has never said "x woman is my type" even as an izone member (gaybait group) when every idol on earth has said it? Well ok, but wonyoung and moonbyul aren't the same people anyways. But i'm just saying if moonbyul is believed to be a lesbian despite mentioning men i think it's ok to think it for other idols, that's all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 13:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So wonyoung has never said "x woman is my type" even as an izone member (gaybait group) when every idol on earth has said it? Well ok, but wonyoung and moonbyul aren't the same people anyways. But i'm just saying if moonbyul is believed to be a lesbian despite mentioning men i think it's ok to think it for other idols, that's all.
x2 What's with the double standards?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 10:58
there aren't many spaces in the internet where people can speculate on the "straightest" female idol on earth you are saying (to be at least potentially bisexual or lesbian), so..I am saying this to you to shut the fukc up :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2024, 13:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you even know anything about izone? Not a single member has said a woman is their type and definitely not every idol has said it. Wonyoung actively avoided the gaybait in izone, mainly because she was so young. It's not like gaybaiting makes someone gay either. The thing is we're judging whether idols like women, not whether they like men. Moonbyul has legitimate gay receipts regardless of her mentioning men contrary to speculating about idols that have no gay receipts yet have mentioned men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys dont tell noone outside this chat but i have information that wonyoung is dating yujin :heart: . Sadly it seems the relationship is too toxic as yujin is cheating on wonyoung with karina :argh: and wonyoung has started to kick yujin out of their apartment. This led to big fight between 2 :handbags: and even karina had to step in but when she asked Lee Jae Wook to drive her to the apartment to stop the fight the paparazzi photographed them :spy: . This led to big chaos in SM, with ceo finding out karina had the big gay :blinkwide: so he punished karina by not paying dispatch.

Right now, things seem somewhat stable between yujin and wonyoung but the relationship between karina and yujin is completly destroyed.
When I get more news, i come here and tell u guys. Bye bye :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da I don't ship anyone, I don't follow ive at all but it often feels like people here call her straight just because of the way she looks. And it's getting weird how often those anons come out of nowhere and suddenly just state how Wonyoung is the straightest idol ever. Feels like trolling.