Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2024, 23:15
Guest wrote:
08 May 2024, 22:15
Why can’t you be normal for once? We got a wheebyul ost out of nowhere and you dummies are turning it into a competition.
I don't think it's farfetched to worry about how it's going to sound. I'm OP of the initial comment, and like I said, everything was imo. Not trying to shade any of the two. I just think with the way Wheein sings, it's hard to get someone to match with it especially someone that sings like Moonbyul. That's why I said I think it'll limit on the styles they can sing to make a really good sounding OST. It's not a slight on anyone, every singer has their strengths and weaknesses.
It is a shade when they have 10 years of songs together and we know how they sound together, separate and in a group. Plus, Byul’s voice is even better than wheein's for some genres too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2024, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why can’t you be normal for once? We got a wheebyul ost out of nowhere and you dummies are turning it into a competition.
I don't think it's farfetched to worry about how it's going to sound. I'm OP of the initial comment, and like I said, everything was imo. Not trying to shade any of the two. I just think with the way Wheein sings, it's hard to get someone to match with it especially someone that sings like Moonbyul. That's why I said I think it'll limit on the styles they can sing to make a really good sounding OST. It's not a slight on anyone, every singer has their strengths and weaknesses.
It is a shade when they have 10 years of songs together and we know how they sound together, separate and in a group. Plus, Byul’s voice is even better than wheein's for some genres too.
They have been singing together for 10 years but let's not act as if Wheein has been harmonizing with Moonbyul for all of those 10 years. Most of their songs have MB rapping or doing lower tones to help build melodies. The best example I have if the two off the top of my head is in Dingga but its so subtle. But nothing like I Miss You where you hear the 3 main singers blending their voices together.

And yes, I agree that there are genres that MB does that wouldn't fit Wheein, a good example imo is Dark Romance.

However my point is that a lot of shows or Romance dramas love that soft style of singing. Like what Wheein did for Hospital Playlist. I do believe that MB can hit softer sounds like in her song Snow, but it's very different from what I feel these dramas go for. But I could completely miss the mark and they're going for something more upbeat or fun/whacky, which would suit either of the two.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2024, 23:37
Guest wrote:
08 May 2024, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They have been singing together for 10 years but let's not act as if Wheein has been harmonizing with Moonbyul for all of those 10 years. Most of their songs have MB rapping or doing lower tones to help build melodies. The best example I have if the two off the top of my head is in Dingga but its so subtle. But nothing like I Miss You where you hear the 3 main singers blending their voices together.

And yes, I agree that there are genres that MB does that wouldn't fit Wheein, a good example imo is Dark Romance.

However my point is that a lot of shows or Romance dramas love that soft style of singing. Like what Wheein did for Hospital Playlist. I do believe that MB can hit softer sounds like in her song Snow, but it's very different from what I feel these dramas go for. But I could completely miss the mark and they're going for something more upbeat or fun/whacky, which would suit either of the two.
Da, huh we have multiple songs where they harmonize together, rven in egotistic. We also have a performance of them.together for a fanmeet too. We know how they sound really and I don't know if you didn't listen to the sing, but there is already a snippet out, so you can tell how the song is gonna go.

I don't know, it does sound to me like you don't fully pay attention sometimes to the songs and the way they mix their voices. Sometimes Byul was really in charge of supporting big parts of the sing while the redt do adlibs. I remember not a lot of people realized for example how sometimes yongsun also supported wheein's singing and she sounded exactly like her too. The 4 of them relied heavily in each other specially in the past.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 May 2024, 16:41
Guest wrote:
08 May 2024, 15:08
So byuls mua is the same one who is roomies with kisum ?
Yup. The gay circle completes itself
Da heize, kisum, moonbyul all share stylists and mua. Mua and hairstylist are a work duo and they've been working with heize and kisum for years. If it's true mua and kisum are "roommates", they went to mycon together. Moonbyul first worked with mua March 2021 for a shoot, 2 months later she's flirting with heize on her radio show. Byuls stylist team, officially starts December 2021. Heize, kisum, moonbyul are very close with the mua and hairstylist. Especially mua with their banter. Still waiting for the heize moonbyul collab but, heize likes and comments on moonbyuls posts every so often so they're definitely friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it sounds really cute and upbeat. I like when they blend their voices together too. Idc I’m just happy that Byul sounds like she has an equal amount of singing lines + she’s also rapping (mmm+ line distribution sucked)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 00:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da heize, kisum, moonbyul all share stylists and mua. Mua and hairstylist are a work duo and they've been working with heize and kisum for years. If it's true mua and kisum are "roommates", they went to mycon together. Moonbyul first worked with mua March 2021 for a shoot, 2 months later she's flirting with heize on her radio show. Byuls stylist team, officially starts December 2021. Heize, kisum, moonbyul are very close with the mua and hairstylist. Especially mua with their banter. Still waiting for the heize moonbyul collab but, heize likes and comments on moonbyuls posts every so often so they're definitely friends.
Damn! Makeup artist and byul suddenly became very interesting to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just saw someone on twitter call Solar as Korean lady gaga to defend her for clout on twitter. And somebody pointed out that gaga is straight. And they deleted the tweet. In real time. The Clownery that goes on moo twitter is too funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 03:56
Just saw someone on twitter call Solar as Korean lady gaga to defend her for clout on twitter. And somebody pointed out that gaga is straight. And they deleted the tweet. In real time. The Clownery that goes on moo twitter is too funny
Moo twitter is just for clout. I gave up on all the big accounts long time back, now it's all about riding the hype train for likes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyone has the makeup artists ig ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 03:56
I feel like I’m missing something here. Defending her from what exactly? And what does Gaga’s sexuality have to do with it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I dont remember now, but is that the same mua that made moonsun their matching bracelets?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 05:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I dont remember now, but is that the same mua that made moonsun their matching bracelets?
No that was Solars mua. This is byuls mua who is being talked about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 05:32
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 05:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No that was Solars mua. This is byuls mua who is being talked about.
Very interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 02:12
I think it sounds really cute and upbeat. I like when they blend their voices together too. Idc I’m just happy that Byul sounds like she has an equal amount of singing lines + she’s also rapping (mmm+ line distribution sucked)

It's a cover song, OG by 2(3?) rappers and one female. It's already upbeat but they made it kinda modern-ish it seems.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone was with moonbyul during her live. Coincides with the two robes in her hotel room bathroom. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 15:53
Someone was with moonbyul during her live. Coincides with the two robes in her hotel room bathroom. :spy:
There is always multiple robes in hotel rooms, especially for big rooms like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's probably sharing her room with her manager or other staff member.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Oh really? When? I only ever saw and heard her, did I miss something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 16:18
Guest wrote:
She was telling someone in the room to be quiet.

It's all just speculations but things are adding up. The videos of the walking and playing together, the tiktok and two robes in the bathroom and sharing a room with someone. Sapphic line really has been delivering delicious tea this month. Wheein and her masc lover, moonbyul and her mua. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 17:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's all just speculations but things are adding up. The videos of the walking and playing together, the tiktok and two robes in the bathroom and sharing a room with someone. Sapphic line really has been delivering delicious tea this month. Wheein and her masc lover, moonbyul and her mua. :dance2:
It's just a observation but didn't yong and byul say during their subunit tour that they don't share rooms because it allows them both to just relax and now byul is clearly sharing the room with whoever :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s her boyfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 17:50
It’s her boyfriend
:rofl: Who the one who was away in military service :rofl:
But jokes apart, while we go on and on about her gayness, have ya'll ever thought homegirl must be getting it on the regular with whoever she's dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is really low effort in terms of trolling, folks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 18:02
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 17:50
It’s her boyfriend
:rofl: Who the one who was away in military service :rofl:
But jokes apart, while we go on and on about her gayness, have ya'll ever thought homegirl must be getting it on the regular with whoever she's dating.
Rich, successful, great personality, family oriented, inclusive and extroverted, good with kids, owns a porsche, lives independently, that deep morning voice :goldstar: ... whoever she dates is lucky and I mean whoever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's just a observation but didn't yong and byul say during their subunit tour that they don't share rooms because it allows them both to just relax and now byul is clearly sharing the room with whoever :blinkwide:
If I remember correctly Byul said they don’t share a room when traveling for work but that they do share a room when traveling together in their personal time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They've literally shared a room before for work as well what are you people on. Plus other anon was right that there are usually multiple robes provided either way so this is pointless speculation. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 20:19
They've literally shared a room before for work as well what are you people on. Plus other anon was right that there are usually multiple robes provided either way so this is pointless speculation. <_<
You're right MS have shared a room for work before too.

I don't mind gay speculation, it's better than het trolling or dragging any members. But I am a little skeptical of some of the leaps being made here. I had figured the two robes in the background of the thirst trap Tiktok were just there for some y/n self insert suggestion, and yes hotel rooms usually come with multiple robes and towel sets even if it's booked to only one person. We didn't see enough of the room in the live to be able to tell if two people are actually staying there or if someone like staff was just visiting. Byul wasn't dressed for bed either, in fact she was still wearing her shoes even. And mostly I'm just skeptical that she would suddenly start dropping a bunch of blatant hints if she was really getting it on with her MUA. It would be such a 180 from having told us for years that she isn't dating, and a pretty risky move when a huge chunk of her fanbase is very into the parasocial girlfriend game and another big chunk is Moonsunies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's not dating the mua, they are friends though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 22:06
Does anyone know if she’s still living with K?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 21:30
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 20:19
You're right MS have shared a room for work before too.

I don't mind gay speculation, it's better than het trolling or dragging any members. But I am a little skeptical of some of the leaps being made here. I had figured the two robes in the background of the thirst trap Tiktok were just there for some y/n self insert suggestion, and yes hotel rooms usually come with multiple robes and towel sets even if it's booked to only one person. We didn't see enough of the room in the live to be able to tell if two people are actually staying there or if someone like staff was just visiting. Byul wasn't dressed for bed either, in fact she was still wearing her shoes even. And mostly I'm just skeptical that she would suddenly start dropping a bunch of blatant hints if she was really getting it on with her MUA. It would be such a 180 from having told us for years that she isn't dating, and a pretty risky move when a huge chunk of her fanbase is very into the parasocial girlfriend game and another big chunk is Moonsunies.
This is an oot because I just want to complain— Japan’s hotel room are all so fucking small and expensive. I would not be surprised even she lives alone in a double bed room.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 19:11
Guest wrote:
09 May 2024, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If I remember correctly Byul said they don’t share a room when traveling for work but that they do share a room when traveling together in their personal time
Sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is another reel she posted that shows a room with double beds if I am not wrong. Now why would a artist share rooms when on a solo tour ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:08
There is another reel she posted that shows a room with double beds if I am not wrong. Now why would a artist share rooms when on a solo tour ?
her main fan accounts are getting bold as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Isn’t it normal you book a double bed room while traveling alone since it’s easier to book…?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Every. Single. Time. :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I imagine that depending on the situation they’ll share rooms with staff.

This probably has nothing to do with Byul’s situation but recently snsd Hyoyeon was being “detained” in Bali along with some others including Bomi. While being there she was making TikTok’s while her manager or someone else was sleeping in the bed next to hers. So who knows maybe B was sharing a room. Who knows really.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:19
Isn’t it normal you book a double bed room while traveling alone since it’s easier to book…?
Yes, and when the rooms are small. It's cheaper and you get more.

Not to shade, but it's clear some people here don't use hotels much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:17
Guest wrote:

For some reason the tweet won’t load for me. If it’s the one I think it is. She later backtracked and said it was her that Byul is dating. I honestly don’t get the point of makind those types of tweets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:28
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:17
Guest wrote:

For some reason the tweet won’t load for me. If it’s the one I think it is. She later backtracked and said it was her that Byul is dating. I honestly don’t get the point of makind those types of tweets.
This tweet? She backtracked and then backtracked again and deleted the whole thing a minute after

For a big account like that it seems really careless to just tweet something of the sorts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yo! This is crazy it started as a joke but it's now gotten truly sus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:20
Guest wrote:
I know that person is annoying but doesn’t the mua have a gf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hold awwwnnnn now. Wasn't there some tea that mentioned byul was seeing some makeup artist or hairdresser? If you go back a couple of weeks the post should still be there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:40
Hold awwwnnnn now. Wasn't there some tea that mentioned byul was seeing some makeup artist or hairdresser? If you go back a couple of weeks the post should still be there
No. We know this mua for years already. They are not dating. And you probably know that too, but choose to be annoying as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That particular "Chinese tea" anon had Byul dating a MUA not from her own team, so not a match.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That post was mostly likely trolling though. Most of the stuff they posted was stuff already revealed and some other stuff is turning out not to be true. The whole mua thing was going around during 6equence era until people found out she was married to a man. So who knows but in my opinion it’s bs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Antis can't keep their story straight. First she had a bf, then she shipped Moonsun, now she has a gf. Make up your mind or just be honest that you want to end the mua convo because you believe Moonsun is real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:44
Guest wrote:
That particular "Chinese tea" anon had Byul dating a MUA not from her own team, so not a match.
Ah yes. My bad. Got them confused. But things are now starting to make sense from why byuls been pretty quiet in patches this whole year. Wasn't there some other tea recently... Brazilian or Arab tea ? That said byuls dating a pretty woman. So if those 2 tea drops are connected, byul is seeing a pretty make up artist. Good for her!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We know this mua for years don’t use her to justify that troll making up tea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:47
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:44
Guest wrote:
Ah yes. My bad. Got them confused. But things are now starting to make sense from why byuls been pretty quiet in patches this whole year. Wasn't there some other tea recently... Brazilian or Arab tea ? That said byuls dating a pretty woman. So if those 2 tea drops are connected, byul is seeing a pretty make up artist. Good for her!
What Brazilian Arab tea ? I missed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:46
Guest wrote:
10 May 2024, 02:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Antis can't keep their story straight. First she had a bf, then she shipped Moonsun, now she has a gf. Make up your mind or just be honest that you want to end the mua convo because you believe Moonsun is real.
You’re the one that needs to get their story straight. Someone said she had a bf but that was bs. The reason I said she might have a gf is because she was living with Kisum and I assumed they weren’t living together to save on rent. The anti ms people like you are the ones that need to get their story right. First ms can’t be real because they’re too open but now you think she’s gonna be posting her mua gf on ig?