Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Not that it was ever in the cards for RV but touring in America just got a liiiiiitle bit more expensive.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Kpop is dying and you want more money. Kpop would just stay in asia. With that price, nobody want to perform tour in america. Crazy. Is america really desperate for money to give to israel?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks Wendy for killing rvsmtown for good

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene has her photobook being released, and it seems like RV is recording and planning for a comeback in late June. There are many things to be happy about with both the group and the individuals in it, so I don't understand why this thread has been taken over by hateful posters who just want to stir up negativity. Maybe I'm just feeding trolls here, but it would be so nice to just see ReVes sharing their love for Red Velvet here with one another.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2024, 18:12
Irene has her photobook being released, and it seems like RV is recording and planning for a comeback in late June. There are many things to be happy about with both the group and the individuals in it, so I don't understand why this thread has been taken over by hateful posters who just want to stir up negativity. Maybe I'm just feeding trolls here, but it would be so nice to just see ReVes sharing their love for Red Velvet here with one another.
Why did you let Wendy flop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I mean we have proof that straight and gay men actively post on here, so it's useless anyway. Choosing to invade a space with barely any visibility anyway. Why not go to Discord or het friendly forums? Truly beyond me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Seulgi flies to Thailand just to see Bambam....
Is there smth between them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wendy fans wishing for a Wendy dating scandal is funny, I'll admit. I thought they thought she was a lesbian but they want her to date someone who is considered good looking because of the status he brings to her, they don't even hide it anymore, apart from the fact that they think they are winning a prize over Irene , bizarre. Good luck to wluvs with suh0 fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 07:40
Yeah sure, idol couples are known to always interact in public ^^ The fans would love that right? I know I shouldn't feed the troll, but it's funny how SEA shippers have no idea how this industry works. You take interactions between men and women as proof when it is the opposite. Once idols start dating they avoid each other like the plague.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It looks like Wendy is going to be Irene's friend again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’m still waiting for the Taeyong and Seulgi stage you said was going to happen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Way to show what an idiot you are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2024, 09:55
I'm glad Joy has this OST opportunity, but it feels pretty random - why a Korean singer for a Japanese drama OST? Would be interesting to know how these opportunities come by.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looking forward to everyone getting their solo promotions ongoing for nearly two months than the usual two weeks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 15:52

Looking forward to everyone getting their solo promotions ongoing for nearly two months than the usual two weeks
As if :lol:

Has this nonstop promotion paid off at least?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 15:57
Guest wrote:

Not even a bit. If anything, the group had to pay for it the way their social media accounts are all affected

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 16:12
Guest wrote:
06 May 2024, 15:57
Guest wrote:

Not even a bit. If anything, the group had to pay for it the way their social media accounts are all affected
judging by how rabidly the wendy anti posts and replies to himself, i really suggest he go touch some grass. i hope he can be ok but maybe he should seek help... :unsure:

anyway - the begin again songs were recorded in one sitting, in jan i think? the YT channel just releases one song per week for each of their performers (or occasionally more if they did a duet). i actually like that they spread out the release so it feels like we're getting more content :whistle: i hope seulgi can appear on the show in the future because i think her voice complements many other vocal types well :hudoin: wendy did great too ofc, but her voice can be too powerful? main-vocally? sometimes, i think. (looking at you, leemujin service duet)