Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 10:56
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 07:28
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 06:48
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:12

I wonder if Yujin is doing less fanservice now because some of her fans are acting too weird. Some of the other Yujin stans make me uncomfortable with the things that they ask her (like that dog comment that you mentioned).

I think many 4th gen Kpop stans are on Tik Tok, and they certainly have a different definition of “masc.” I don’t know, this whole discussion is getting so tiring because they’re on a whole different page. Why they’re so obsessed with stereotyping as well
DA I'm a Yujin fan and some don't like to talk to talk about it but Yuyus are getting unhinged (koreans and intl side yes) lately. She legit has sasaengs now, Yujin fans started getting obsessive last year and it's worse than WY fans, much much worse. WY have a lot of casual fans and stans who praises her beauty, Yujin has casual fans AND stans who are getting weirder - asking to be her dog? Lots of weird placards on their concerts and fancalls?

I mean fangirls are more obsessive but there are legit bad apples who latched onto her. It's not a coincidence it started when she cut her hair and then sang BTW.
Da I completely agree with what you're saying. I'm not a Yujin fan but I've always had a soft spot for her as a former Wiz*one and it's quite concerning how deranged people are acting about her. There were always freaks like people sexualising her when she was a minor back in the day but there seems to be a great increase in fanaticism and haters ever since she cut her hair. She hasn't even done anything to warrant this.

They're so desperate for her to be gay so they can delude themselves they have a chance that they make up fake rumours, are obsessed with projecting a stereotypical masc image onto her and projecting that every woman around her wants her especially Wonyoung. They lash out at any opinion that challenges their fantasy and the thought of Yujin not being this headcanon of her they've created in their mind angers them. I hope they calm down for Yujin's sake because when she's not who they want her to be they'll lash out at her first.
Da this sounds like something a homophobic kpop fan would say “those creepy lesbians are forcing my fav to be one of them.” When it’s actually male fans being just as weird about her. I literally saw a video of a fanboy asking her to date him and she rejected him, there’s also videos of a male fansite owner fighting her because she was paying attention to other fans. Also most of the rumors you’re talking about are shared by her own solo Chinese/Korean fans who don’t ship her with anyone.
Jesus do I need to put a disclaimer on my reply to a post chain that was talking about weird female fans that I despise male fans and think they're 100 times worse? I wasn't even only talking about women in the first paragraph nor did I say speculation is creepy or wrong. Some of you think any criticism no matter how justified of lesbian/bi female fans is homophobia to escape accountability.

For the fansite owner if you're talking about Last Pang she's a woman, unless her fansites are just that crazy and that situation has happened more than once. I wasn't only talking about shippers either so that doesn't change what I said at all. I've yet to see any legitimacy to these rumours that were brought up all of a sudden a month ago so you're exactly the type of person I was talking about.

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:44
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 09:48
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:54
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:47
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:24

DA. It is you can see in other pics she just smelled the girls wrists and wasn’t that close to her face at all lol
Still the act of smelling the fangirl’s wrists was kind… i’ll shut up. Anyway fans went wild with this angle a few days ago and something tells me she will never do that again.
It's hot because she doesn't seems bothered or over thrilled. Was this a request, she was kind to do so, sometimes people go beyond tactics, which makes them despise us.
I get what you mean, it’s the genuine nonchalance almost like she’s not aware of how attractive she is (something tells me she might be extremely hard to get irl) :lol:
Yeah from my understanding the fan asked her to pick a perfume out of the two scents.
DA Minji definitely knows she's really attractive but isn't arrogant about it which makes her hotter :$
I mean she’s definitely aware she’s a pretty girl but I don’t think she fully grasps how attractive she is to women specifically (the way Ryujin and Karina for example do). Maybe it’s her age
I think it's more likely she is probably purposely playing ignorant imo. She doesn't want to bait or doesn't care or pretends not to care about women being attracted to her. We don't know her sexuality as she hasn't got any receipts. It's just a guessing game rn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 12:17
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 11:44
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 09:48
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:54
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 19:47

It's hot because she doesn't seems bothered or over thrilled. Was this a request, she was kind to do so, sometimes people go beyond tactics, which makes them despise us.
I get what you mean, it’s the genuine nonchalance almost like she’s not aware of how attractive she is (something tells me she might be extremely hard to get irl) :lol:
Yeah from my understanding the fan asked her to pick a perfume out of the two scents.
DA Minji definitely knows she's really attractive but isn't arrogant about it which makes her hotter :$
I mean she’s definitely aware she’s a pretty girl but I don’t think she fully grasps how attractive she is to women specifically (the way Ryujin and Karina for example do). Maybe it’s her age
I think it's more likely she is probably purposely playing ignorant imo. She doesn't want to bait or doesn't care or pretends not to care about women being attracted to her. We don't know her sexuality as she hasn't got any receipts. It's just a guessing game rn.
Well at this point yeah, there’s no way she hasn’t seen the amount of viral tweets and tiktok’s shining her in a gay light.
But I still think of moments like her female dance teacher calling her “Minji oppa” and “Girl crush” and her looking genuinely flabbergasted. Something about her personality is so dense I don’t think she’ll ever capitalize on that girl crush image fully

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da this sounds like something a homophobic kpop fan would say “those creepy lesbians are forcing my fav to be one of them.” When it’s actually male fans being just as weird about her. I literally saw a video of a fanboy asking her to date him and she rejected him, there’s also videos of a male fansite owner fighting her because she was paying attention to other fans. Also most of the rumors you’re talking about are shared by her own solo Chinese/Korean fans who don’t ship her with anyone.
DA. Her male fans has always been weird. That’s not a new development like her female fans starting to act weird as well. They used to be more normal than the male fans, but now, they’re doing that same stuff, so we’re talking about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The dog thing is just cringey teenagers who have nothing but memes to say to their idols, it's not specifically her fans it's just bad international meme culture in general many other idols have gotten the same comments. Like the whole barking thing that's been normalized now for US concerts too. I did notice a lot of signs at the IVE concert I went to though that were like, Yujin marry me, Blow me a Kiss etc, more signs than I've seen at most concerts I've been too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I watched pyramid game. turn out kim jiyeon is bona! i feel so stupid for not recognise her earlier. I was like 'i know this face before but who is she'.. I miss wsjn. Does we have blind item about bona? She is something..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 12:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:12

I wonder if Yujin is doing less fanservice now because some of her fans are acting too weird. Some of the other Yujin stans make me uncomfortable with the things that they ask her (like that dog comment that you mentioned).

I think many 4th gen Kpop stans are on Tik Tok, and they certainly have a different definition of “masc.” I don’t know, this whole discussion is getting so tiring because they’re on a whole different page. Why they’re so obsessed with stereotyping as well
DA I'm a Yujin fan and some don't like to talk to talk about it but Yuyus are getting unhinged (koreans and intl side yes) lately. She legit has sasaengs now, Yujin fans started getting obsessive last year and it's worse than WY fans, much much worse. WY have a lot of casual fans and stans who praises her beauty, Yujin has casual fans AND stans who are getting weirder - asking to be her dog? Lots of weird placards on their concerts and fancalls?

I mean fangirls are more obsessive but there are legit bad apples who latched onto her. It's not a coincidence it started when she cut her hair and then sang BTW.
Da I completely agree with what you're saying. I'm not a Yujin fan but I've always had a soft spot for her as a former Wiz*one and it's quite concerning how deranged people are acting about her. There were always freaks like people sexualising her when she was a minor back in the day but there seems to be a great increase in fanaticism and haters ever since she cut her hair. She hasn't even done anything to warrant this.

They're so desperate for her to be gay so they can delude themselves they have a chance that they make up fake rumours, are obsessed with projecting a stereotypical masc image onto her and projecting that every woman around her wants her especially Wonyoung. They lash out at any opinion that challenges their fantasy and the thought of Yujin not being this headcanon of her they've created in their mind angers them. I hope they calm down for Yujin's sake because when she's not who they want her to be they'll lash out at her first.
Jesus do I need to put a disclaimer on my reply to a post chain that was talking about weird female fans that I despise male fans and think they're 100 times worse? I wasn't even only talking about women in the first paragraph nor did I say speculation is creepy or wrong. Some of you think any criticism no matter how justified of lesbian/bi female fans is homophobia to escape accountability.

For the fansite owner if you're talking about Last Pang she's a woman, unless her fansites are just that crazy and that situation has happened more than once. I wasn't only talking about shippers either so that doesn't change what I said at all. I've yet to see any legitimacy to these rumours that were brought up all of a sudden a month ago so you're exactly the type of person I was talking about.
The thing is that kpop fans are literally parasocial and think of those idols potential girlfriends so idk why you’re singling out female queer fans. It didn’t start when she cut her hair/covered BTW but rather when she started having a more sultry image. The dog thingy is cringy but she didn’t look uncomfortable and just laughed along. Every idol receives proposals and confessions.

And the rumors were brought up here a month ago but they started from years ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 15:08
I watched pyramid game. turn out kim jiyeon is bona! i feel so stupid for not recognise her earlier. I was like 'i know this face before but who is she'.. I miss wsjn. Does we have blind item about bona? She is something..
She's one of the most private members from the group. Had a dating rumor with an M X guy that was quickly debunked and shut down years ago which differs to starship's usual strategy of ignoring everything.

She has been shipped with a lot of people she interacts with, both her fellow members and some men and women she has encountered both in acting and idol activities.
Maybe you know that her and seola are the top 1 and 2 from the favored idols by the sapphics list in Korea. There could be a whole different discussion about their ship, there's the korean side and international side. It all became convoluted through mistranslations.

Other than that most of korean fans are always on private when they talk about her. You can check out the WJSN sub, they talk about her sometimes there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 15:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The thing is that kpop fans are literally parasocial and think of those idols potential girlfriends so idk why you’re singling out female queer fans. It didn’t start when she cut her hair/covered BTW but rather when she started having a more sultry image. The dog thingy is cringy but she didn’t look uncomfortable and just laughed along. Every idol receives proposals and confessions.

And the rumors were brought up here a month ago but they started from years ago.
DA I'm a dive and have seen ive and have been in their concerts. Yujin rising in popularity. Wonyoung used to have the weird fans but like some other pointed out, some of her fans are just in awe by her beauty and aura and most of those are just teenagers. But I am worried with Yujin, she has a wider target audience and one part of it are sexualizing her too much imo. I've seen some of her fan boys as well. I am not sure if those are the same delusionals fanboys you see, but some of those like to ship her too in the group.

The dog thing and barking thing meant nothing to me as I've seen other fans do it to their idols. I guess some fans have nothing interesting to say. I don't think they mean it though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I'm a dive and have seen ive and have been in their concerts. Yujin rising in popularity. Wonyoung used to have the weird fans but like some other pointed out, some of her fans are just in awe by her beauty and aura and most of those are just teenagers. But I am worried with Yujin, she has a wider target audience and one part of it are sexualizing her too much imo. I've seen some of her fan boys as well. I am not sure if those are the same delusionals fanboys you see, but some of those like to ship her too in the group.

The dog thing and barking thing meant nothing to me as I've seen other fans do it to their idols. I guess some fans have nothing interesting to say. I don't think they mean it though.
da people really shouldn't believe everything someone posts on twt, it's just full of nonsense, exaggeration and they like to live in a fantasy world out there. Then you'd see this people irl and they're very normal, it's just that they look at twitter as something to always exaggerate things, make everything gay and delusional. People here are too serious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 17:19
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 17:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da people really shouldn't believe everything someone posts on twt, it's just full of nonsense, exaggeration and they like to live in a fantasy world out there. Then you'd see this people irl and they're very normal, it's just that they look at twitter as something to always exaggerate things, make everything gay and delusional. People here are too serious.
Da I saw on my tl some of her male fans are annoyed cause her hair was basic in their Chicago concert. And that she should be styled so she'll have more demand. And made an excuse as it's their right as a consumer. Bruh wtf 😒 these people think these idols are not humans but their dolls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idols do silly fan services because they want people to spend money on them. It's their fault for having delusional fans. People who don't live in KR should stop projecting on these idols. East Asians don't like fat people. And girls must always look pretty and presentable. Celebrity or not. If you are disgusted by those views. Like your own local celebrities. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 00:53

Been lurking this thread looking for newjeans (minji & hanni) content since they don't have their own thread and this was such an interesting read!!!
I totally agree, the way Hanni tries so hard to not be overly touchy & is put off by fanservice unlike the other members (Dani loooves doing fanservice hahaha) makes her look sus :spy:

Anon if you're still here plz elaborate on bbangsaz, I want to hear your thoughts
Hey anon! just copy pasted a convo me and another anon had some pages ago. I’m the one who responded 2nd.
Let us know your thoughts (you might have to delete our speculation to respond bc of the character limit)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 17:35
Idols do silly fan services because they want people to spend money on them. It's their fault for having delusional fans. People who don't live in KR should stop projecting on these idols. East Asians don't like fat people. And girls must always look pretty and presentable. Celebrity or not. If you are disgusted by those views. Like your own local celebrities. :hmmm:
Korean society also don't like homosexuals so maybe you should just stop coming on this forum and if you want to talk about homosexuality in celebrities stick to your own local celebrities.

Point being, yes Korean society is of a certain way but that doesn't make it right. Evovoling is what is needed. Idols and women shouldn't have to feel like they need to be 105lbs to be considered beautiful.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
"fat people" except for Jeongyeon, there's no fat idol. Koreans hate healthy, confident, happy idols more like. The most miserable, the better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 18:49
Guest wrote:
"fat people" except for Jeongyeon, there's no fat idol. Koreans hate healthy, confident, happy idols more like. The most miserable, the better.
Da Jeongyeon is obviously bigger and curvier than the Kpop idol standard and of course that stands out when she's on stage with her group but I would bet you wouldn't pick her out of the crowd as fat if she was just walking on the street, even in Korea. No need for her to catch strays here. She's not even alone in the industry, Purple Kiss Swan has a similar body type, and both she and Jeongyeon are still "pretty and presentable". It's a harder path for them to walk I'm sure but genuine talent and work ethic can still bring success for the ones who aren't "the visual."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 20:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da Jeongyeon is obviously bigger and curvier than the Kpop idol standard and of course that stands out when she's on stage with her group but I would bet you wouldn't pick her out of the crowd as fat if she was just walking on the street, even in Korea. No need for her to catch strays here. She's not even alone in the industry, Purple Kiss Swan has a similar body type, and both she and Jeongyeon are still "pretty and presentable". It's a harder path for them to walk I'm sure but genuine talent and work ethic can still bring success for the ones who aren't "the visual."
x1000 it's disgusting how idol's weight is talked about. Praising idols who have like 10% body fat and 0 muscle mass. While ANY idol who is not that is shamed and seemed as unhealthy. In reality most of these skinny idols are unhealthy, women need some some fat on them it's literally biology. Just because someone has a few extra pounds of fat on them does not mean they are unhealthy. I bet most of you arent skinny like these idols are...would you consider yourself unhealthy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Minjis most sus thing is the fact that she saw how her dad treats her mom, and wants to be like that. never heard a straight girl ever shape her behaviour around a male role model, but its common amongst lesbians as some of us connect more with the male character , especially in romances, and see ourselves in that role opposite a woman.
clothing doesnt mean anything in SK, they all dress like tomboys/lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:44
Minjis most sus thing is the fact that she saw how her dad treats her mom, and wants to be like that. never heard a straight girl ever shape her behaviour around a male role model, but its common amongst lesbians as some of us connect more with the male character , especially in romances, and see ourselves in that role opposite a woman.
!!!!! Always found that so mf sus. Plus the way she then went to describe her dad as a total gentleman who’s a “simp for her mother” lmao. Feels very *repressed lesbian who admires (and kinda envies) the natural dynamic straight men are able to have with women*.

I always kinda peep gay women from the way they treat other women. Any girl that is gentlewomanly and serves other women’s needs before their own is sus to me— it’s not even about the clothes or if you’re masculine or feminine, there’s just this energy of wanting to please and protect women while you yourself are a woman that is very queer to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ this is not to say gay/bi women can’t be narcissistic dicks who dgaf about other women ofc. Both can coexist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
You'll love twenty five twenty one. Disappointing but Her and Kim Taeri saved it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
<_< Is this a bait? Pls tell me you're not serious

I mean Minji pings imo but that's not the reason at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I know nothing of wjsn but how tf did they make her look so different and young? So weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 13:29
The dog thing is just cringey teenagers who have nothing but memes to say to their idols, it's not specifically her fans it's just bad international meme culture in general many other idols have gotten the same comments. Like the whole barking thing that's been normalized now for US concerts too. I did notice a lot of signs at the IVE concert I went to though that were like, Yujin marry me, Blow me a Kiss etc, more signs than I've seen at most concerts I've been too.
Eh, we're not just talking about barking though, she was chased by sasaengs in their post-concert in Taiwan. The dog is also just meme but the fact that a group of people literally had the balls to ask her that irl lmao

IA with the other anon though, she's popular (top 3 4th gen female idol) but keeps raising on popularity these days and attracting a wider audience - that includes weirdos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
x1000 it's disgusting how idol's weight is talked about. Praising idols who have like 10% body fat and 0 muscle mass. While ANY idol who is not that is shamed and seemed as unhealthy. In reality most of these skinny idols are unhealthy, women need some some fat on them it's literally biology. Just because someone has a few extra pounds of fat on them does not mean they are unhealthy. I bet most of you arent skinny like these idols are...would you consider yourself unhealthy?
Idk about jeongyeon's current weight but she was fat fat at some point, rolls of fat, double chin etc. Maybe not to the Americans standards though lol. Doesn't mean she was unhealthy though since she was not obese either, just very fat.

To me Yuna/Wonyoung tier of skinny is dangerous. Some idols are way too skinny like sana and even Tzuyu now. But Yeji, Karina are "healthy" skinny. Except for skelly idols, all are healthy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 22:49
Guest wrote:
I know nothing of wjsn but how tf did they make her look so different and young? So weird
Actor make up is different from idols makeup. Lots of these idols look so young without the stage makeup. She looks young when shot via actors lens as it's more natural

On the other hand, if you look old, it'll show more too lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is what it feels like when some of y'all call very OBVIOUS sapphic idols straight, "all korean women dress masc and wear baggy clothes" not that it automatically means they're gay but NO they do NOt omg it's hard to believe this is a lesbian forum sometimes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
The last sentence lol be fr that is not true at ALL I lived in Seoul for over a year and most girls are very feminine and gender conforming 😂 I have no idea where you got that idea from but it's fake newssss

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In there anyone else in wjsn that you guys think is not straight ? ( Besides seola )

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 17:00
Guest wrote:
She's one of the most private members from the group. Had a dating rumor with an M X guy that was quickly debunked and shut down years ago which differs to starship's usual strategy of ignoring everything.

She has been shipped with a lot of people she interacts with, both her fellow members and some men and women she has encountered both in acting and idol activities.
Maybe you know that her and seola are the top 1 and 2 from the favored idols by the sapphics list in Korea. There could be a whole different discussion about their ship, there's the korean side and international side. It all became convoluted through mistranslations.

Other than that most of korean fans are always on private when they talk about her. You can check out the WJSN sub, they talk about her sometimes there.
Thanks anon. Seolbo, i remember now. I know i saw her somewhere. Was female artist from daegu always gorgeous? 😳

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 22:40
Guest wrote:
You'll love twenty five twenty one. Disappointing but Her and Kim Taeri saved it
I only watch their part. 🙊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:10
Guest wrote:
The last sentence lol be fr that is not true at ALL I lived in Seoul for over a year and most girls are very feminine and gender conforming 😂 I have no idea where you got that idea from but it's fake newssss
lying minji anon detected

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:05
This is what it feels like when some of y'all call very OBVIOUS sapphic idols straight, "all korean women dress masc and wear baggy clothes" not that it automatically means they're gay but NO they do NOt omg it's hard to believe this is a lesbian forum sometimes
?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk about jeongyeon's current weight but she was fat fat at some point, rolls of fat, double chin etc. Maybe not to the Americans standards though lol. Doesn't mean she was unhealthy though since she was not obese either, just very fat.

To me Yuna/Wonyoung tier of skinny is dangerous. Some idols are way too skinny like sana and even Tzuyu now. But Yeji, Karina are "healthy" skinny. Except for skelly idols, all are healthy.
No this statement is not true. I don't think you understand how much dieting some of these idols have to do to achieve being what you think is "healthy" skinny. Some idols are naturally thin, yes but a lot aren't. I hate this narrative that skinny= healthy. It's not true. I've been extremely skinny before (not wonyoung/Yuna level) but a regular idol skinny and I WAS NOT HEALTHY and I'm a naturally thin and small framed woman. The amount I was eating was not enough for me at all, I was able to be a functioning human but energy levels were very limited and I definitely was not getting enough micros and macros for my body. Most of these idols are underweight for their height despite them not looking like wonyoung/yuna.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 22:48
Guest wrote:
<_< Is this a bait? Pls tell me you're not serious

I mean Minji pings imo but that's not the reason at all
DA
? I agree with anon’s saying. How is that bait.
She didn’t say she want to be artistic like her dad, or a good cook like her dad, or wtv random quality. She said it in a very specific “I love the way my dad treats my mom” kind of context, which, when it’s a girl saying that makes it kinda gay imo.

Straight women would usually say “I want someone to treat ME the way my dad treats my mom” :nails: She’s clearly inserting herself in the role of the care taker which is not heteronormative at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:30
Guest wrote:
?
Just bc some of the idols we think are wlw happen to wear tomboyish clothes sometimes =/= ALL girls who have a tomboyish style are gay

What's so hard to understand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dude why would I lie about that 🥹 don't believe it if u don't want to but that doesn't make the reality any different. Saying all Korean women look like lesbians is an insane thing to say like you really have no idea what South Korea is like AT ALL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:16
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 17:00
Guest wrote:

Thanks anon. Seolbo, i remember now. I know i saw her somewhere. Was female artist from daegu always gorgeous? 😳
da I think she also lost weight for this highschool role too. She looked thinner to me. Also bangs tend to make her look younger too.

And yes Daegu women do have that appeal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:59
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:30
Guest wrote:
?
Just bc some of the idols we think are wlw happen to wear tomboyish clothes sometimes =/= ALL girls who have a tomboyish style are gay

What's so hard to understand?
Yall are saying this in reference to idols you only think are gay because of their clothes bc what else does very obvious mean in this case when the entire comment is about tomboys and clothes bc nobody is dismissing moonbyul bc she's a tomboy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 23:13
In there anyone else in wjsn that you guys think is not straight ? ( Besides seola )
Exy and Seola are who I am positive on. Others are maybes with some being stronger maybe than others. Eunseo > Bona > Luda > Dayoung. If include the Chinese members Chengxiao is kinda suspect. WJSN is very reminiscent of SNSD for me where half the group comes across as very gay and the other half as very straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 22:57
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 13:29
Eh, we're not just talking about barking though, she was chased by sasaengs in their post-concert in Taiwan. The dog is also just meme but the fact that a group of people literally had the balls to ask her that irl lmao

IA with the other anon though, she's popular (top 3 4th gen female idol) but keeps raising on popularity these days and attracting a wider audience - that includes weirdos
Da to be fair Yujin has a sexy image lately, she’s often doing stuff to drive her fans crazy like fucking the air during performances, the twerking and all so I’m not surprised fans are starting to act unhinged which is funny because she doesn’t do much fanservice but they’re into that they call her a “tsundere”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da I'm skinny and I don't consider myself unhealthy. I eat a lot and take care of myself but I'm just naturally skinny and petite, always have been. Skinny idols get a lot more shaming than the bigger ones though. People criticise their bodies constantly while praising the bodies of the ones who have few extra pounds. We should just let them all be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da I'm skinny and I don't consider myself unhealthy. I eat a lot and take care of myself but I'm just naturally skinny and petite, always have been. Skinny idols get a lot more shaming than the bigger ones though. People criticise their bodies constantly while praising the bodies of the ones who have few extra pounds. We should just let them all be.
Da I see what you're saying, and that could be the case for some idols. I just always feel bad for the ones where you see that at their natural weight, and then all of a sudden they've significantly dropped a good bit of weight, and it's the new norm for them. I think we can all agree that that's an unhealthy aspect. Considering that they're most likely purposefully not eating enough to maintain what they're doing for fear of weight gain. Or it's possible they're eating a lot and have a binge/purge relationship with food (very common in the model world, wouldn't surprise me in the idol world)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I can't

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dude why would I lie about that 🥹 don't believe it if u don't want to but that doesn't make the reality any different. Saying all Korean women look like lesbians is an insane thing to say like you really have no idea what South Korea is like AT ALL
when theyre not femming it up , they literally wear the most stereotypically lesbian outfits . go look at the idols on their off days , they literally only know hoodies, baggy pants, sneakers, baseball caps. sk has no gaydar for lesbians at all .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry to say this but if women only ping to you when they're wearing hoodies and a cap, your gaydar really is awful. I never used to think that femmephobia was a thing before this thread was invaded by teenagers who act like the worst thing you can say about their favourite idol is that they aren't "masc"... Like really, what's up with gen z? Why are they acting this bizarre?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:00
I'm sorry to say this but if women only ping to you when they're wearing hoodies and a cap, your gaydar really is awful. I never used to think that femmephobia was a thing before this thread was invaded by teenagers who act like the worst thing you can say about their favourite idol is that they aren't "masc"... Like really, what's up with gen z? Why are they acting this bizarre?
girl STFU istg. You always comment this shit to start the 103892th argument in this thread when literally no one is saying that. insufferable starting to think you’re actually slow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:52
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 00:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
when theyre not femming it up , they literally wear the most stereotypically lesbian outfits . go look at the idols on their off days , they literally only know hoodies, baggy pants, sneakers, baseball caps. sk has no gaydar for lesbians at all .
For real, even ultra femme idols like WY wear baggy clothes from time to time during sound checks and to airports. It’s just comfy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:03
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 01:00
girl STFU istg. You always comment this shit to start the 103892th argument in this thread when literally no one is saying that. insufferable starting to think you’re actually slow
Da You're just proving OP's point with your unhinged seething. You just have no self awareness to realize you're the slow ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Girl, where I live, tomboyish country girls dress and act like this and they’re straight as a pole. This doesn’t mean anything without any other strong receipts. Who are the “OBVIOUS” sapphic idols that you’re talking about