Korean Dramas

Reactions:

Re: Korean Dramas

Post by Guest »

I watched chicken nuggets what a weird show it had delightful quirky moments and potential
to be oddly great, but the ending is a waste of time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aside from those creep allegations, ksh has always been a weirdo. he's worse than y00 ah in in weirdness. atleast yai can hold his conversations normally, ksh just derails things with how weird he is. it's why i don't like it when he guests on my favorite variety shows lol

i knew somethings gonna give in at some point with him, they give me the ick. i felt it with y00 ah in, and now ksh, p@rk se0 jun too but he turned a new leaf lately in attaching his names to good people so let's see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol sad days for Queen of tears real life shippers. They are having a meltdown on social media. Sadly one actress I like is in that shady agency. Always dealing with scandals and a general mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When sa3ron had the DUI weren't there rumors she has a big celeb with her? If people dig around and this is true he's over especially because he groomed her ffs girl was 20 back then and he met her when she was a child.. Poor Jiwon and all her hard work going to waste... anon who called him a weirdo is right, the other day I saw videos of them promoting and he's so annoying and weird. I can't believe someone claimed Jiwon is linked to him when it was just pathetic shippers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 21:52
When sa3ron had the DUI weren't there rumors she has a big celeb with her? If people dig around and this is true he's over especially because he groomed her ffs girl was 20 back then and he met her when she was a child.. Poor Jiwon and all her hard work going to waste... anon who called him a weirdo is right, the other day I saw videos of them promoting and he's so annoying and weird. I can't believe someone claimed Jiwon is linked to him when it was just pathetic shippers.
She signed with his cousin's newfound agency when she was 19. Let's see what happens
Her career is already over so she has nothing to lose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 21:08
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 21:00
Isn't the male actor from Queen of tears rumored to be a creep? He said in an interview years ago that he wants to get married to 19 year old girl when he is over 40.
The writer of the show was also accused of stealing scripts or something I think.
Those two allegations are debunked, girl bye!
lol 4 days later...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 22:07
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 21:08
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 21:00
Isn't the male actor from Queen of tears rumored to be a creep? He said in an interview years ago that he wants to get married to 19 year old girl when he is over 40.
The writer of the show was also accused of stealing scripts or something I think.
Those two allegations are debunked, girl bye!
lol 4 days later...
Da lmao I'm willing to bet it's the same anon claiming he was dating Jiwon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 21:52
4/4 of Kim Jiwon's ML are problematic af. Her talent and success is mostly overshadowed by their scandals. I honestly feel bad for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 09:36
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 06:33
Pyramid game was a good time, albeit felt a bit rushed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Het Kpop fans are braindead "the pictures are old" doesn't that make it even worse?? And then focusing only on her ruining their delusion when he's a whole groomer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 02:05
Het Kpop fans are braindead "the pictures are old" doesn't that make it even worse?? And then focusing only on her ruining their delusion when he's a whole groomer.
Yoona calling him a psycho speaks volumes, no doubt about it.

It's kinda disappointing hearing Jiwon talk about rewatching his old drama, feeds the illusion they are together irl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I am watching the drama HIDE with Lee Bo Young and Lee Chung Ah. Two episodes out so far, you can watch it on Viki.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 13:37
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 02:05
Yoona calling him a psycho speaks volumes, no doubt about it.

It's kinda disappointing hearing Jiwon talk about rewatching his old drama, feeds the illusion they are together irl.
She has always said she was his fan..? How is she doing that by saying this? Dude is a weirdo who likes little girls, give it up with the delusion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OP looks like Bona has replied saying she believes the ending to be an "open ending" and there have been no discussions for a season 2. A little sad but not surprising.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 07:30
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 23:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
OP looks like Bona has replied saying she believes the ending to be an "open ending" and there have been no discussions for a season 2. A little sad but not surprising.

da that's kinda sad i truly enjoyed the series. but i heard it made some noise and ranked high in tving so i do hope they change their mind. despite some anons claiming,, i found bona and jang daah's acting really great. also...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watched the six episodes, so far, of Queen of Tears. The tension between Hae-in (Kim Ji-won) and Hyun-woo (Kim Soo-hyun), and the softening of relations between them, keeps being re-emphasized. But it's like the story goes one step forward, then two steps back. There are just one too many unnecessary scenes. I don't think this series needed 16 episodes to complete the story arc. It probably would have been better to get from point A to point B with 12 episodes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:59
Watched the six episodes, so far, of Queen of Tears. The tension between Hae-in (Kim Ji-won) and Hyun-woo (Kim Soo-hyun), and the softening of relations between them, keeps being re-emphasized. But it's like the story goes one step forward, then two steps back. There are just one too many unnecessary scenes. I don't think this series needed 16 episodes to complete the story arc. It probably would have been better to get from point A to point B with 12 episodes.
I have no idea what they'll be doing in 16 episodes, i just can't wrap my mind around what they can cover especially with how long the episodes are. I'm only still watching because Kim Jiwon is absolutely memorizing on screen and so talented.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the QoT I skipped all of the soap opera nonsense because I know those will infuriate viewers. Like that's not what I'm watching it for. Watched all Kim Jiwon's scenes. What a stunning beauty to look at. She sings well too. The whole plot will be better if it's more focused on her and her old memories. We want to know what made haein that emotionally reclusive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 09:21
For the QoT I skipped all of the soap opera nonsense because I know those will infuriate viewers. Like that's not what I'm watching it for. Watched all Kim Jiwon's scenes. What a stunning beauty to look at. She sings well too. The whole plot will be better if it's more focused on her and her old memories. We want to know what made haein that emotionally reclusive.
Haein acting like her weird self, the funny and emotional scenes, the scenes with his family have been the highlight for me. Kim Jiwon is so talented and she's carrying that drama on her back, the creepy dude has been lucky staring with talented gorgeous actress who make the drama the success that it is, only for him to benefit the most from that success.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 09:56
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 09:21
Well he's always been that shitass to me so I don't feel upset about it and ignore his being in the entire drama. I dont think he's into women around his age anyway since they can't be controlled by his psychopathic behavior. Anyone also thinks he's the type to be very controlling and that his other half must worship him as their one and only?

I believe jiwon is the type to enjoy the fine arts in all genres except gore and horror and so she's in the acting world for that or else she'd have been an idol. Definitely going to star in more shows after this as her rise as an A lister. I don't believe those controversies that have nothing to do with her will affect the show ratings.
Haein acting like her weird self, the funny and emotional scenes, the scenes with his family have been the highlight for me. Kim Jiwon is so talented and she's carrying that drama on her back, the creepy dude has been lucky staring with talented gorgeous actress who make the drama the success that it is, only for him to benefit the most from that success.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aunt Beomja and Haein are the best characters in QOT, the aunt is awesome I wish there was more of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
the creepy dude has been lucky staring with talented gorgeous actress who make the drama the success that it is, only for him to benefit the most from that success.
Instead of focusing on only Jiwon, you derail what you've said about her by also ranting about Soohyun. How old are you?

I don't care about Soohyun so I don't spend even a second of my time thinking of him. But you go on and on at every opportunity you can find to OCD about him. You are obsessed with him. You can't let it go.

Focus on Jiwon, focus on her character, focus on the story, focus on any other actor or character, but please do Jiwon and this thread a favor: stop infecting every discussion about QoT with rants about Soohyun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 22:17
Guest wrote:
the creepy dude has been lucky staring with talented gorgeous actress who make the drama the success that it is, only for him to benefit the most from that success.
Instead of focusing on only Jiwon, you derail what you've said about her by also ranting about Soohyun. How old are you?

I don't care about Soohyun so I don't spend even a second of my time thinking of him. But you go on and on at every opportunity you can find to OCD about him. You are obsessed with him. You can't let it go.

Focus on Jiwon, focus on her character, focus on the story, focus on any other actor or character, but please do Jiwon and this thread a favor: stop infecting every discussion about QoT with rants about Soohyun.
Da If anyone is obsessed it's clearly you, imagine being on a lesbian board when you stan a man who is a groomer and a known creep? You're pathetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just finished watching 'No heaven, but love' and now I understand why it's taking so long for it to get a proper release outside of the festival circuit. It truly is nothing to write home about. Script was lacking and there wasn't much below surface level, at times I also couldn't help but cringe because of all the clichés they kept throwing at us.

A side character (played by Shin Gi-hwan) was actually the most developed in terms of writing, depth, and character development (and the only character I truly cared about). Lee Yoo-mi did the best she could with what she was given (not much) and there is not much to say about Park Soo-yeon's performance either. Her performance was average at best and not sure if she has the ''charisma'' (if you will) to carry a film on her shoulders. Again, the script could be to blame for this, but even in scenes where she was supposedly overcome by emotions it just didn't press home for me.

Don't want to spoiler too much because I assume that some of you want to see this movie, but please don't get your hopes up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:24
Just finished watching 'No heaven, but love' and now I understand why it's taking so long for it to get a proper release outside of the festival circuit. It truly is nothing to write home about. Script was lacking and there wasn't much below surface level, at times I also couldn't help but cringe because of all the clichés they kept throwing at us.

A side character (played by Shin Gi-hwan) was actually the most developed in terms of writing, depth, and character development (and the only character I truly cared about). Lee Yoo-mi did the best she could with what she was given (not much) and there is not much to say about Park Soo-yeon's performance either. Her performance was average at best and not sure if she has the ''charisma'' (if you will) to carry a film on her shoulders. Again, the script could be to blame for this, but even in scenes where she was supposedly overcome by emotions it just didn't press home for me.

Don't want to spoiler too much because I assume that some of you want to see this movie, but please don't get your hopes up.
Where did you watch? Almost all the Korean indie films take more than year to get a theatre release. Even the very critical acclaimed ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 21:58
Guest wrote:

Where did you watch? Almost all the Korean indie films take more than year to get a theatre release. Even the very critical acclaimed ones.
Was Googling to see if the movie is out yet and saw it's playing at the Florence Korea Film Fest right now. When I went to the website it said that there is also an online screening so I clicked on it. Had to sign up, pay 12 euros, and use an Italian VPN to actually watch it. I believe the online festival is until the 30th so I better watch more stuff to get my moneys worth. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 22:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Was Googling to see if the movie is out yet and saw it's playing at the Florence Korea Film Fest right now. When I went to the website it said that there is also an online screening so I clicked on it. Had to sign up, pay 12 euros, and use an Italian VPN to actually watch it. I believe the online festival is until the 30th so I better watch more stuff to get my moneys worth. :rofl:
Are there any kissing scenes? How was the love story? I don't mind spoilers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 22:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 11:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don't care if the movie is very not good. I will watch everything with Lee Yoomi, especially if it's gay. This the third movie where she will be kissing a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA thank you for the review anon, such a shame I have been looking forward to this movie for years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just watched the first episode of QoT and you gays weren't kidding Kim Jiwon is so pretty :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 16:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't care if the movie is very not good. I will watch everything with Lee Yoomi, especially if it's gay. This the third movie where she will be kissing a woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 22:23
I just watched the first episode of QoT and you gays weren't kidding Kim Jiwon is so pretty :wub:
WTF?

This website is a forum for LESBIANS.

You may find bisexual females hanging out at TLC, and they're tolerated, but they're only lookie-loos because this site is not intended for them.

However, what TLC is most certainly not intended for is straights. And while hets can't be stopped from lurking, there is no room for hets to participate in our discussions. Even if you're the second coming of Jesus, you're still hetero -- not lesbian.

Your sandbox is at r/KDRAMA, Soompi k-dramas & movies, or Asian DramaWiki Forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Queen of Tears Bucks Convention for a Fresh K-Drama Romance Worth Watching
March 29, 2024
https://time.com/6961809/queen-of-tears ... -analysis/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 05:08
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 22:23
WTF?

This website is a forum for LESBIANS.

You may find bisexual females hanging out at TLC, and they're tolerated, but they're only lookie-loos because this site is not intended for them.

However, what TLC is most certainly not intended for is straights. And while hets can't be stopped from lurking, there is no room for hets to participate in our discussions. Even if you're the second coming of Jesus, you're still hetero -- not lesbian.

Your sandbox is at r/KDRAMA, Soompi k-dramas & movies, or Asian DramaWiki Forum.
Are you Dutch or German?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 08:12
Are you Dutch or German?
Cuban

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 19:06
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 23:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da thank you I actually like this movie, the acting is good and the plot was alright

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim Jiwon floored me with her acting in the last two episodes of QoT. I hope she gets more main roles in blockbuster movies and tv series.

QoT is more exciting now that her family's reign is overturned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We should have a Queen too. Queen of sapphic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oooh, it's a mess!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 12:32
oooh, it's a mess!

how bad do you have to be.. that you're made to transfer schools?? i wonder if her name change has to do with her history too. yikes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This actress was also already exposed as a bully from a former JYP actress on Tik Tok months ago. She didn't say the name but most people in the comments assumed it was her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A mess. I hope it's not an actress i like. The other famous celeb is 35/36 years old now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
oooh, it's a mess!
The who-done-it here about bullying is clearly an obsession among a select group of people.

The OMG would be expected if an accusation about an actor involved homicide, sexual assault, domestic violence, child abuse, or drugs -- but accusations of bullying when they were in high school? Really? That's what sets your hairs on fire? LOL!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 00:13
Guest wrote:
oooh, it's a mess!
The who-done-it here about bullying is clearly an obsession among a select group of people.

The OMG would be expected if an accusation about an actor involved homicide, sexual assault, domestic violence, child abuse, or drugs -- but accusations of bullying when they were in high school? Really? That's what sets your hairs on fire? LOL!!!
Bullying in Korea if the K-dramas are to be believed is more akin to attempted murder than what bullying is in the west. Even here, if you as a teen had to transfer schools not just once but twice because of your behavior then you had to have been a real shit bag.

I think the 90 min slapping was probably exaggerated on purpose so she would be forced to deny it but also have to acknowledge the truth of the other statement involving transferring schools. The victim was smart adding a bit of bs to their statement as it's more sensational and gets more attention on the case so other people may bring up their experiences. Like in that linked article another actress bringing up how the likely culprit fatshamed her when she was 16 and they were over a decade older, powertripped and hazed her out of groups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 03:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
oooh, it's a mess!

Bullying in Korea if the K-dramas are to be believed is more akin to attempted murder than what bullying is in the west. Even here, if you as a teen had to transfer schools not just once but twice because of your behavior then you had to have been a real shit bag.

I think the 90 min slapping was probably exaggerated on purpose so she would be forced to deny it but also have to acknowledge the truth of the other statement involving transferring schools. The victim was smart adding a bit of bs to their statement as it's more sensational and gets more attention on the case so other people may bring up their experiences. Like in that linked article another actress bringing up how the likely culprit fatshamed her when she was 16 and they were over a decade older, powertripped and hazed her out of groups.
da/ for real. I remember a guy on tiktok once was asked about bullying in Korea and why Kdramas exaggerate so much, and he was like...oh honey, let me tell you about my bullying in SK school and he went on to tell a batshit crazy story, which perfectly described what you just wrote.

Now, i'm not saying that some people are not deceitful with many of those allegations, but in general, there reason why this topic is always so big over there, is because - many, if not most - people went through this shit or witness it. To us it may not be the biggest crime, to them, it something much more deeper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Park Gyuyoung is my biggest actress crush the last 6 months. I even watched that dog drama for her.
I hope she never gets in any scandals lol
Actually she she was in JYP from 2015 to 2019. The actress who was allegedly bullied by Song Ha Yoon was also in that agency the exact same years. All 3 were there at the same agency those years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 03:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
oooh, it's a mess!

There was a report of school bullies playing "Itaewon" game by making victims imitating the deadly stampede.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

does anyone know what other actresses are rumored in this bullying scandal? I keep seeing criptic comments on the qoo about it but they're shielding the names