Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Yong went to watch Mb day 1 because she knew she would get jealous or seori day 2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:55
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:46
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:32
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 01:43
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:30

Disgusting comment about hyejin in this why has no one reported this. All girls work so bloody hard. Instead of celebrating brand deals like other groups haters are trying to make it seedy. Sorry to let you know hwasa has had cf deals before it’s hard work

And bringing the other girls into it I’m so disturbed by these nasty ppl on what’s supposed to be an appreciation forum for mamamoo
remember that post a few weeks ago talking bout shit going down on twitter exposing B akgaes with the ticketing situation? well it's the same of group akgaes that paid to spread rumors about the three members trying to slut shame them..guess who's repeating the same b.s in here and guess who they stan
At least learn some Chinese and stop spreading lies please.
Sa B akgaes are unhinged but so are akgaes of other three, they do the slut shaming, age shaming, appearance shaming and homophobia slurs all the time. W akgaes even wish death upon others. But none of them is paying to spread rumors cause, one, they would rather spend money on albums or birthday plans, and two that’s not how weibo and zhihu works how many times do I have to say this. I know you hate b akgaes so much but it’s laughable you only took w akgaes words as the sole absolute truth.
B akgae spend so much money on B, and even more time in creating rumors about the other 3. They should spend some of that time streaming but I guess they only like her for her fan service not music. Some of them MS shippers and other borderline S haters.

Exactly all the akgaes on this thread for every member want to discredit hwasa or wheein or talk crap about them

Hwasa fyi is the ONLY. Member to get a top 10 hit this year with ilmb but akgaes of the other members especially moonsun will say she has a bf that’s helped her lol give it a rest - if she really did get the help wouldn’t she have massive album sales.

We all know moonbyuls akgaes who are fake moos mass buy her albums but don’t stream her songs it’s why she’s not charted with any of her singles - her new single hasn’t even hit a million streams in Spotify says it all.

But hwasa who stays in her own lane isn’t over the top is the most hated

If moonbyul waa Straight where would her fans be non existent that’s what probably why she will wait years before announcing a relationship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 10:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 01:43

remember that post a few weeks ago talking bout shit going down on twitter exposing B akgaes with the ticketing situation? well it's the same of group akgaes that paid to spread rumors about the three members trying to slut shame them..guess who's repeating the same b.s in here and guess who they stan
Sa B akgaes are unhinged but so are akgaes of other three, they do the slut shaming, age shaming, appearance shaming and homophobia slurs all the time. W akgaes even wish death upon others. But none of them is paying to spread rumors cause, one, they would rather spend money on albums or birthday plans, and two that’s not how weibo and zhihu works how many times do I have to say this. I know you hate b akgaes so much but it’s laughable you only took w akgaes words as the sole absolute truth.
B akgae spend so much money on B, and even more time in creating rumors about the other 3. They should spend some of that time streaming but I guess they only like her for her fan service not music. Some of them MS shippers and other borderline S haters.

Exactly all the akgaes on this thread for every member want to discredit hwasa or wheein or talk crap about them

Hwasa fyi is the ONLY. Member to get a top 10 hit this year with ilmb but akgaes of the other members especially moonsun will say she has a bf that’s helped her lol give it a rest - if she really did get the help wouldn’t she have massive album sales.

We all know moonbyuls akgaes who are fake moos mass buy her albums but don’t stream her songs it’s why she’s not charted with any of her singles - her new single hasn’t even hit a million streams in Spotify says it all.

If moonbyul waa Straight where would her fans be non existent that’s what probably why she will wait years before announcing a relationship
It’s always fun watching akgaes break down over other akgaes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not that straightie again eww

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 10:28
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 10:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s always fun watching akgaes break down over other akgaes.

Moonbyul akgaes pretending she isn’t a flop show me her success her les followers just mass buy her albums loool good luck to her and her fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are all hakgaes dumb and assholes? It's the worst combination. Can't even read what other akgaes actually say and they use unbelievable trolling to get even.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 11:30
Are all hakgaes dumb and assholes? It's the worst combination. Can't even read what other akgaes actually say and they use unbelievable trolling to get even.
Not you defending akgaes from other akgaes. They’re all terrible shitty people btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 10:03
Yong went to watch Mb day 1 because she knew she would get jealous or seori day 2
Delusion ultra pro max

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 12:12
Guest wrote:
Not you defending akgaes from other akgaes. They’re all terrible shitty people btw.
You're not tricking anyone here, hakgae. Teo pages of nonsense because of a concert and a fanclub, get over it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish we didn't shut down any speculation that isn't just "moonsun are married" because its boring and this is a gossip forum. I'm Byul biased but rumors about her with men don't bother me because she could be bi I don't care either way. It seemed like she used to have a tiny crush on MH from the same group as CS around 2016 and things like that make me think she isn't 100% lesbian which is completely fine. Moos have set themselves up for disappointment claiming to everyone in kpoptwt that she's a lesbian and misandrist which would be fun if it was true but it isn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 13:27
I wish we didn't shut down any speculation that isn't just "moonsun are married" because its boring and this is a gossip forum. I'm Byul biased but rumors about her with men don't bother me because she could be bi I don't care either way. It seemed like she used to have a tiny crush on MH from the same group as CS around 2016 and things like that make me think she isn't 100% lesbian which is completely fine. Moos have set themselves up for disappointment claiming to everyone in kpoptwt that she's a lesbian and misandrist which would be fun if it was true but it isn't.
Lmfao

She did not have a crush on minhyuk. They both though they were related because of how similar they looked and even looked at family trees. The whole thing was a twin joke thing

You are the same troll who posted that gif of her and minhyuk doing that face comparison on that show and making it seem like Byul was into him. Byul was embarrassed because of the awkward thing she had to do it wasn’t a crush thing

It’s not enough you’ve been trolling this place for days upon days, lying about business anon int he main forum and then posting an ai generated response when called out, not enough you have been trolling through here pretending to be the solo of different members to stir up, now you have to bring out that old lie

By the way everyone the reason posts get ignored is because we know it’s this guy. He isn’t a Hwasa solo or a Byul solo or a Yong solo or a Wheein solo or even ot4

He doesn’t stan the group

He is trying to create rivalry

He is trolling if will up people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There is nobody more dumb than mb akgaes. Keep telling yourselves she will last. As soon as she gets into a relationship with a man she’s FINITO. She has nothing to her except the queerbaiting and the delusional people like you who only follow her because they think they’ll marry her and she still can’t even crack melon200 and her crazy stans partying over her entering 5 minute chart that even nugus enter. Stay in your lanes. Keep talking about your ships and keep hyejin and her obviously much better career out of your mouths. That way we can let you have your little delusional fun here that’s the only thing this fandom have going on any way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Moonbyul said just recently that she isn’t dating anyone because there aren’t enough men around her :rofl: it’s so funny how the delusional fans went over that and keep coming here to say she’s a proud lesbian and dating Solar or Seori. I can’t wait for dating scandal of moonbyul and Solar, free entertainment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🐹 I mean it's good to meet someone nice (to date) but I don't have anyone around me, people around me are mostly girls, as for guys... 92line and the people in the company.
Miss lesbian moonbyul said she is not dating because people around her are only girls. No guys she can date :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some anons here don't really realise how closeted lesbians behave. It's nice that ya'll are in a place where you can be openly gay but for a huge number of asian folks that's a luxury we don't have. Keep drawing your stupid conclusions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Moonbyul said just recently that she isn’t dating anyone because there aren’t enough men around her :rofl: it’s so funny how the delusional fans went over that and keep coming here to say she’s a proud lesbian and dating Solar or Seori. I can’t wait for dating scandal of moonbyul and Solar, free entertainment
You've been wishing for that for like 8 years now :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:38
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 14:11
Guest wrote:
You've been wishing for that for like 8 years now :lol:
Yes too bad she doesn’t have enough men around her or we would’ve gotten one already!

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Some anons here don't really realise how closeted lesbians behave. It's nice that ya'll are in a place where you can be openly gay but for a huge number of asian folks that's a luxury we don't have. Keep drawing your stupid conclusions
She can supposedly sing about lesbian s*x but can’t just say “I haven’t met someone nice to date, instead of saying she doesn’t have enough men around her?” Or when she changed pronouns of a song from she to him and girl to boy 😂

it’s cute knowing you want to see yourself in her but maybe she’s just not gay at all just unfortunate in dating. Bibi for example is openly bi and she’s topping melon recently had PAKs and is everywhere in SK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so sad the state of this thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Moonbyul akgaes will hate anyone that defend hwasa some of you cannot stand seeing a woman as confident as her not give a F. And own herself you talk about women empowerment but hwasa intimidates some of you moonbyul akgaes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonbyl is a straight girl flirting with every women. True lesbian doesn’t do those kinds of things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jobless straight troll meltdown part. 2345

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 15:23
Guest wrote:
Moonbyul akgaes will hate anyone that defend hwasa some of you cannot stand seeing a woman as confident as her not give a F. And own herself you talk about women empowerment but hwasa intimidates some of you moonbyul akgaes
They’ve also deluded themselves into thinking she’s the most talented mmm member and tried to drag H for her dancing in my con for byul’s song when MB can’t dance to save her life , not even the supposed “foot work” heavy bg songs they swear by. Girl is stiff, sings like a dying goat, has a horrible rap flow and mediocre rap lyrics that peaked at a 4th grade level of language and composition.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 15:17
I know some twits on twitter want to shut down this thread for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 15:30
Moonbyl is a straight girl flirting with every women. True lesbian doesn’t do those kinds of things
Said by a het

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 16:08
Guest wrote:
Yeah, this is what's going on lately

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yeah, some ppl really don't have a life. i hope they get the help they need

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Meanwhile me who has spent time in China and to a lesser extent Korea seeing and hearing with my own two eyes queer women tell their friends and coworkers they were dating a man or had a bf when it was actually a woman

But if you don’t want to believe me go yourself and watch some korean lesbian you tubers. Some of them have videos where they’ve flat out mentioned back then they were closeting they would pretend to their family the person they were dating was a man when it was actually a woman

So yes Byul did say that on the live but people lie

Also I don’t know if you know this but artists are never allowed to have a live that is unmonitored. Even if they’re home there is always a staff member from the company who will log on and watch it. If something occurs and damage control is needed. For all you know it was a new staff she wasn’t familiar with.

She has always gone gender Neutral and been careful to be so but she could easily just blurted something out without thinking. Whatever

Idols words and idols actions are two differnt things and there is a whole fucking lot in her actions that ssngs have seen. Not a single fucking man anywhere. Or woman. No one else in a romantic context. She spends most of her time at Yong’s. If you want to believe they’re friends fine. If you want to believe they’re dating fine. It doesn’t matter. What matters is there isn’t other people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are you still writing essay to confront those craziest shitty hets anon, you know they don’t care all they want to do is to vent bs on anonymous thread so that their miserable lives can have something to occupy themselves with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A user named duostans or whatever is definitely one of these lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 15:06
Guest wrote:
She can supposedly sing about lesbian s*x but can’t just say “I haven’t met someone nice to date, instead of saying she doesn’t have enough men around her?” Or when she changed pronouns of a song from she to him and girl to boy 😂

it’s cute knowing you want to see yourself in her but maybe she’s just not gay at all just unfortunate in dating. Bibi for example is openly bi and she’s topping melon recently had PAKs and is everywhere in SK
Openly pffff :rofl:
The only open one is that bald guy and a nugu ex gp member

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

a perfect example

https://x.com/vollebaby/status/1322167976330588166?s=20

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Worst it’s been in a very long time. Just register on - and join us there. That place is moderated and these trolls get banned swiftly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:35
Guest wrote:

a perfect example

That woman did not come out by herself. She was outed twice. First by a Brazilian player by accident and after that by her crazy ex gf who was bringing a lot of criticism for her in Korea

She is not the example to use. She didn’t choose to come out it was chosen for her and if she went about her business after pretending it didn’t happen Koreans would criticize her for lying

Almost all Korean celebs who are queer are in the closet full

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

a perfect example

That woman did not come out by herself. She was outed twice. First by a Brazilian player by accident and after that by her crazy ex gf who was bringing a lot of criticism for her in Korea

She is not the example to use. She didn’t choose to come out it was chosen for her and if she went about her business after pretending it didn’t happen Koreans would criticize her for lying

DA that’s not true and that video the troll posted is old, before she was outed. I don’t think she ever spoke publicly about her crazy ex’s comments. She’s very famous and beloved in sokor so ignoring the outing and just going on with her career worked bc fans and gp will keep playing dumb and not believe anything unless confirmed by the celeb themselves. They want you to lie and continue on with your business.

As for the troll there’s no point in responding to them. Will some of you never learn? I know they’re the ones mostly responding to themselves pretending to argue with themselves and agree with themselves but there’s always people who fall for it and respond to them. Just stop. If a post mentions akgaes, tries to claim ms have bfs, and things like that, it’s trolling. No one here knows if ms are a couple nor what their sexualities are. We just guess. Trolls can waste their time all they want thinking they’re upsetting us with their crap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Worst it’s been in a very long time. Just register on - and join us there. That place is moderated and these trolls get banned swiftly.
Where ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where ?
be fast
-

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 18:54
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 18:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where ?
be fast
-
:bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

dont post it here unless you want it to be overrun by the same trolls here :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They’ve also deluded themselves into thinking she’s the most talented mmm member and tried to drag H for her dancing in my con for byul’s song when MB can’t dance to save her life , not even the supposed “foot work” heavy bg songs they swear by. Girl is stiff, sings like a dying goat, has a horrible rap flow and mediocre rap lyrics that peaked at a 4th grade level of language and composition.
Do you speak enough korean to know this? If so, pretty strange that you're still a fan of Hwasa when you should know all the racist things she's said about black people that haven't been translated.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop replying to the obvious troll please. They’re not anyone’s stan. They hate all the girls and switch up whose stan they are to reply to themselves. The only they want is for the thread to be shutdown or to make this place so terrible that we won’t want to post here anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:44
Stop replying to the obvious troll please. They’re not anyone’s stan. They hate all the girls and switch up whose stan they are to reply to themselves. The only they want is for the thread to be shutdown or to make this place so terrible that we won’t want to post here anymore.
It already is terrible. I used to come here in 2019 as a moonsun shipper for fun gossip and now the mod ip bans you if you call a member bisexual but they keep 3 pages of boring akgae twitter drama. anyone remember the unironic hwabyul shippers back then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:53
Guest wrote:
It already is terrible. I used to come here in 2019 as a moonsun shipper for fun gossip and now the mod ip bans you if you call a member bisexual but they keep 3 pages of boring akgae twitter drama. anyone remember the unironic hwabyul shippers back then?
I wasn’t here then. I didn’t even know mmm existed back then but I did read a lot of the thread when I got into mmm and I did see that. :lol: I’m not gonna lie they were kinda funny. I was bored and watched a bunch mmm compilations last month. I read some of the comments and was shocked to find out they’re still around in 2024.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
THIS.
I've just finished page catching and it's so obvious that at least 70% of these "fights" are the same person insulting one member and then responding to themselves by pretending to be offended and insulting the other member...etc
Just let them keep talking to themselves like the nutcase that they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:53
Guest wrote:
Yes. DA but yes this is the problem. Every thread has trolls. Trouble is the mod doesn’t delete the troll posts. Any time there is discussion about possibility of them being bisexual is the only time I see posts deleted even if not made by trolls. When posts are obviously written by trolls they aren’t deleted. Why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

a perfect example

Oh no! That's not what I meant. Did you get a chance to watch the video ?
When she answered the question, She mentioned '"a boyfriend'", but we all knew it was a lie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2015 is up. Ive already forgotten what the other years she’s done looked like. I’ll have to rewatch them all in order from the start when she’s done with all of them. It’s too much to remember.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m 100% sure it’s one of them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you speak enough korean to know this? If so, pretty strange that you're still a fan of Hwasa when you should know all the racist things she's said about black people that haven't been translated.
Ma'am are you daft? Her lyrics are cringe and childish regardless of the language it was written in. Also, are you black? Cause I sure as hell am and I can point out everything the "group" has done or do you think your fav is innocent?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2024, 01:01
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 20:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ma'am are you daft? Her lyrics are cringe and childish regardless of the language it was written in. Also, are you black? Cause I sure as hell am and I can point out everything the "group" has done or do you think your fav is innocent?
You're trolling, have you ever pay attention to Hwasa’s lyrics in general? Most of her old songs suck by the way and I say this as someone who bias her. She has some moments, but overall it's not balanced at all.

The most interesting concepts/lyrics are by Yongsun. Byul is quite great to put you into interesting scenarios and has some good gems, in terms of rap she does great too. I'd say Yongsun > hyejin=Byul >> Wheein for lyrics and stories.