Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 07:12
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 19:57
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 18:51
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 18:37
Lmfao if that so called ‘kmoo chat’ had info they would know that Byul and Yong had multiple meetups this year that fans heard nothing about. Including more meetups at their queer friends bar in apgujeong after hours

Byul has not been ‘pulling’ away from anyone. She has gotten more private but the fans are still following her and no there isn’t info about either with anyone else

This comedy is free
Lmao meetups at their queer friends bar in apgujeong ? That one instance on the hairstylist's ig is suddenly multiple now ? You say comedy is free and write the jokes yourself. Allow me to post one such joke, ask your sources for byuls meetups with sponsors last year =_=
please give me more credit than that. It has nothing to do with the hairstylist story. I wrote on here months ago about the meetup before that story was posted. They have many meetups, including driving around which they like to do and there’s private members only car park type place (I actually don’t know what it’s called) that some couples visit.

The ‘sponsor’ stories are not real. Chinese solos for both Yong and Byul have constantly tried to say that lie about the other. It’s one of their go tops. Go look in this forum in 2021 it was called out then too. It’s not new from them. They also tried to spread the lie of Y sleep with SSK and the lie of B sleeping with fans like a predator. Both lie about the other. Never listen to info from those solos ok
DA. from what little I know, Y was pursued by SSK (asking her out on dates, flirting lamely on the set etc) but info sellers say nothing happened between them. B akgaes picked it up and fabricated that fact into fiction of Y sleeping around to gain success. Both sides lie a lot. B met with some sponsors late last year, but it was purely business apparently and we should see the results of it probably next year or late this year. As far as dating is concerned, Y is pursued by men mostly and B by women, however there is no info of them seeing anyone. Does not confirm nor deny them as a couple. B tends to hang at Y's place for days btw which is why when managers can't get in touch with either they call the other. It's cute
Thanks for sharing. I agree on the sponsor part and it’s purely business. The last I heard for mb was in talks on some model / CF I forgot for facial or for beauty product or something.

come to think of it, sometimes it’s sad that even people who are closest to them will ‘leak’ info to outsiders.

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact that some people here try to misconstrue a sponsor meeting as some sort of semi-prostitution for exposure is sickening. Dear lord.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wowww. I havent been keeping up with mamamoo and kpop in general for a while now. But I've been dragged back in by the sudden openness regarding dating rumors?? Like all the BP girls bfs are revealed, one with the behind the scenes member named after a letter?? Aespa, twice, actresses?? And agencies arent denying them but just saying they dont care. I wonder what's going on and if it's a new generation of kpop where dating will be more open now.
Anyway I decided to check out what the girls been up to.
Wheein is so obviously dating ji oh. I think shes never really cared to hide her relationships since all of them was pretty known by fans.
I also saw that hwasa has a bf??
Was so happy to see seori and moonbyul performing shutdown. It felt like they wanted to do more with each other while performing but where held back. I wonder if seori will perform again with her in another location outside of korea.
Anyways it's nice to see their solo careers thriving. Happy yong is doing really well for her self in stage musicals.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 11:10
Sungsikyung

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 11:19
The fact that some people here try to misconstrue a sponsor meeting as some sort of semi-prostitution for exposure is sickening. Dear lord.
That's what most sponsorship in the industry is though. Of course if you say just that word without any more context people will assume that's what you mean.You should find the powerful men who take advantage of young women's desperation for survival in the industry sickening, not the people who know about the industry's dirty business.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 12:08
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 11:10
Sungsikyung

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m an idiot

No point in bringing this up now that it’s already dropped and I won’t be believed but I really did hear some info a little while ago that Yong would be doing a wedding concept. I completely brushed it off because it was so out of left field i never thought she would do it and thought it was fake info so I ignored it

Dumb me was thinking about a cb concept I never considered a fanclub concept. So it was true. I guess there really are tidbits of things floating out there that’s legit from people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

far as dating is concerned, Y is pursued by men mostly and B by women, however there is no info of them seeing anyone. Does not confirm nor deny them as a couple. B tends to hang at Y's place for days btw which is why when managers can't get in touch with either they call the other
Funny because this lines up with what business anon actually said. They said they couldn’t confirm they’re a couple for sure but they they and other people who deal in that kind of info believe they are

Because there is no one else romantically and because they spend all their time together. They emphasized no one else romantically part multiple times too. But it’s interesting they said logically everyone just comes to the conclusion they’re a couple. It’s that or they’re incredible intimate friends who are single but spend as much time together as a couple

I think it’s for sure a couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Owe you all for discussing this because you just jogged old memories. Remember the ssngs back in the early days were so heteronormative

Back then Byul and Yong were also spending all their time together outside work and there was no other romantic partners in site. So ssng’s back then concluded it’s because both of them had bf’s doing their military service and when they got out there would be dating proof finally

Then years passed (far longer than any many would have to do military service) and still no man/partner in site for either of them and they still spend most their outside work time together lmfao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s this supposed to mean?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Byul used an image of her representative animal proffering a ring a while back and now Yong has a marriage concept for her fanclub

It is cute if purposeful

It isn’t the first time they have added references in their work either to each other or work

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 15:14

Fanservice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 16:20
Guest wrote:

Fanservice

It’s a 100% fan service and I’m tired of people reading too much into things when they’re notorious for doing stuff like this because they know the fans will eat it up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People think RBW is completely inept and incompetent until it comes to moonsun. Then RBW is a strategic house of geniuses, plotting minutiae months and years in advance all in the name of fanservice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That’s why I asked. I couldn’t see the connection beyond they both featured wedding themes. I don’t see any reason to believe it’s connected though. Even if in my head they’re secretly married lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 16:54
People think RBW is completely inept and incompetent until it comes to moonsun. Then RBW is a strategic house of geniuses, plotting minutiae months and years in advance all in the name of fanservice.
You know that makes no sense. No one has ever implied it’s rbw behind any of the potentially relationship coded things. The speculation has always been it’s moonsun themselves leaving Easter eggs and stuff about their relationship. If you want to argue that even within a theory that rbw knows about moonsun and protects them, that they wouldn’t be ok with moonsun making their relationship obvious in their album photos and stuff, sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 17:30
Guest wrote:
You know that makes no sense. No one has ever implied it’s rbw behind any of the potentially relationship coded things. The speculation has always been it’s moonsun themselves leaving Easter eggs and stuff about their relationship. If you want to argue that even within a theory that rbw knows about moonsun and protects them, that they wouldn’t be ok with moonsun making their relationship obvious in their album photos and stuff, sure.
Nothing they do is Easter eggs and adds even more evidence to the fact that it's purely fanservice because like you said why would RBW be behind this if they were in fact a relationship, something that could cause the company to take a major hit if it was ever revealed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 17:45
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 17:30
Guest wrote:
Nothing they do is Easter eggs and adds even more evidence to the fact that it's purely fanservice because like you said why would RBW be behind this if they were in fact a relationship, something that could cause the company to take a major hit if it was ever revealed?
This is just a commitment joke/reference. But be careful, because honestly I don't think it was meant to be fanservice, this concept was coming from Yongsun and she might be weird, but it's pretty much honest and always coming from a good place, I can see her mind going from loyal fans -> commitment like a wedding, yes forever. The agency actually didn't want this concept and we know why, it's only logical, but glad that they respected their artist, even though if you don't know this woman, it can look weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fanservice doesn't negate the chances of them actually being a couple whatsoever. You think two of the most financially savvy/shrewd women in kpop wouldn't indulge in what (some) fans like? As for risk of "exposure," it wouldn't gonna happen without legit evidence like kissing photos. Lesbian relationships get explained away as "intense gal pals" all the time (the way most people here explain them away). They spend all their time together? Just friends. They say things onstage? Fanservice. They have complete plausible deniability. But fanservice doesn't mean they aren't a couple, and it doesn't mean they are, either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

First this is fanservice but not in terms of the both of them together. It’s simply them both flirting with the fans. The traditional idea of fanservice. Telling fans you’ll marry them

Second they absolutely do leave hints about each other in their work. Yes they are hiding a relationship but that doesn’t mean everything they do will raise eyebrows. Korea is extremely heteronormative and everything could easily be explained by friendship

As to why? Many couples do it. For them their music and art is personal and they embed other aspects of their lives why wouldn’t you think they would do it with their relationships. They wouldn’t be the first artists to do it. Funny enough if they were dating other people and someone claimed the proof is embedded in their music I know a bunch of you would jump up believing it but when it is about them together suddenly it wouldn’t exist

It’s an actual fact that in the teaser images for G999 Byul literally had the Chinese symbol for Yong’s name, dragon, in the background. It was written in red the same as the string weaving through the teaser for shutdown

There is absolutely no reason for her to have used the Chinese symbol for Yong’s name.

And it wasn’t front or obvious it was hidden in the background and you had to look for it

Also both referencing 2:30 am, Yong literally referencing word for word a line Moonbyul wrote into the rap of her don’t forget cover etc. They’ve done this many times. They want to reference teach other because it must fucking sucl as an artist not being able to be open

You don’t have to believe it but then that’s this place right. All ssng info being clear there’s no one in either of their lives but each other (also backed up by business anon) but heir solos here desperately not wanting them near each other lmao it’s just wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 16:37
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 16:20
Guest wrote:

Fanservice

It’s a 100% fan service and I’m tired of people reading too much into things when they’re notorious for doing stuff like this because they know the fans will eat it up
Fanservice that only the most observant fans will notice.

Damn RBW are playing 4D chess to fool the parasocial lesbians.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Require

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do some of you want to ruin everything? If you hate mmm so much what are you doing here? Some of you seem to think they’re terrible people. Why don’t you find a group whose music and morals or whatever you actually enjoy and agree with.

Fans always joke around and ask them for marriage. This stuff is supposed to be fun but some of you have to start with your bs and try to ruin everything. We can’t have fun in here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 18:09
First this is fanservice but not in terms of the both of them together. It’s simply them both flirting with the fans. The traditional idea of fanservice. Telling fans you’ll marry them

Second they absolutely do leave hints about each other in their work. Yes they are hiding a relationship but that doesn’t mean everything they do will raise eyebrows. Korea is extremely heteronormative and everything could easily be explained by friendship

As to why? Many couples do it. For them their music and art is personal and they embed other aspects of their lives why wouldn’t you think they would do it with their relationships. They wouldn’t be the first artists to do it. Funny enough if they were dating other people and someone claimed the proof is embedded in their music I know a bunch of you would jump up believing it but when it is about them together suddenly it wouldn’t exist

It’s an actual fact that in the teaser images for G999 Byul literally had the Chinese symbol for Yong’s name, dragon, in the background. It was written in red the same as the string weaving through the teaser for shutdown

There is absolutely no reason for her to have used the Chinese symbol for Yong’s name.

And it wasn’t front or obvious it was hidden in the background and you had to look for it

Also both referencing 2:30 am, Yong literally referencing word for word a line Moonbyul wrote into the rap of her don’t forget cover etc. They’ve done this many times. They want to reference teach other because it must fucking sucl as an artist not being able to be open

You don’t have to believe it but then that’s this place right. All ssng info being clear there’s no one in either of their lives but each other (also backed up by business anon) but heir solos here desperately not wanting them near each other lmao it’s just wow
Why do you always entertain the trolls? You are literally the reason they camp in this thread. Do you honestly think they care about your essays?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope Moonbyul and Seori get to perform again together because that performance was so good. Shutdown was truly brought back to life. But I feel like it's not going to happen again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 20:42
I hope Moonbyul and Seori get to perform again together because that performance was so good. Shutdown was truly brought back to life. But I feel like it's not going to happen again
Yeah, don't think it's happening again. I liked it, but it wasn't that different from when moonsun did it, anyway. The song is made to be performed as a duet for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 07:14
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 20:31
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 20:21
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 20:11
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 19:52
oh wow lmfao. talk points from Chinese solos mile away. u know the ‘sponsor’ stories aren’t true right? neither for Yong or Byul, and solos from both sides have been give that “info” out since 2019 against the other and it’s never been true

only two members who had sponsor interest is hyej and Yong and both turn it down. Back then hyej didn’t need anyway her ex man has so many industry reach. (She won’t go sponsor route anyway) Yong doesn’t like the whole thing and turned down many sponsor too

if you have real info you know that.

you know wi sponsor interest dwindle after behind scene break down in 2020. she never said yes from info that out either.

solos like to spread sponsor info for members but it’s never true lol. I think the career it’s so low if it’s real haa joke
Back in mmm day moonsun are always the one taking the L to the team and attend these dumbass investor drinking party. When we talk about sponsor, we don't talk about sexual relationship but actually investment into the company, this is very prevalent in the industry. You never wonder why byul out of no where featuring with that cringiest ass Singaporean investor/singer? And bitch please, hyejin bf was there with here meeting them olive young executives in cheongdamdong for the deal. Out of no where she managed to have a gig when there is no release along with the dude from sm? :eyeroll: I get it that some of you think mamamoo are above the rules but it is not. They seen shit amount of things and more importantly they are adult enough to handle it.
problem is the solos try to say it’s for sexual reason. They push the lie constant for years. business deals one thing but that’s not what the solos say or imply. the Singaporean dude is a favour to rbw because he is working for them. But again business she didn’t sleep with him

The issue is implying soemthing more
Nah the damn akgae ain't implying more, they just flexing info that ssng handling out to attract paid subscribers to their gc. You jumping the gun and already defend the case nobody talking about. So I don't know, take a break and touch grass please.
X1000
Disgusting comment about hyejin in this why has no one reported this. All girls work so bloody hard. Instead of celebrating brand deals like other groups haters are trying to make it seedy. Sorry to let you know hwasa has had cf deals before it’s hard work

And bringing the other girls into it I’m so disturbed by these nasty ppl on what’s supposed to be an appreciation forum for mamamoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 22:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 20:11

Back in mmm day moonsun are always the one taking the L to the team and attend these dumbass investor drinking party. When we talk about sponsor, we don't talk about sexual relationship but actually investment into the company, this is very prevalent in the industry. You never wonder why byul out of no where featuring with that cringiest ass Singaporean investor/singer? And bitch please, hyejin bf was there with here meeting them olive young executives in cheongdamdong for the deal. Out of no where she managed to have a gig when there is no release along with the dude from sm? :eyeroll: I get it that some of you think mamamoo are above the rules but it is not. They seen shit amount of things and more importantly they are adult enough to handle it.
problem is the solos try to say it’s for sexual reason. They push the lie constant for years. business deals one thing but that’s not what the solos say or imply. the Singaporean dude is a favour to rbw because he is working for them. But again business she didn’t sleep with him

Nah the damn akgae ain't implying more, they just flexing info that ssng handling out to attract paid subscribers to their gc. You jumping the gun and already defend the case nobody talking about. So I don't know, take a break and touch grass please.
X1000
Disgusting comment about hyejin in this why has no one reported this. All girls work so bloody hard. Instead of celebrating brand deals like other groups haters are trying to make it seedy. Sorry to let you know hwasa has had cf deals before it’s hard work

And bringing the other girls into it I’m so disturbed by these nasty ppl on what’s supposed to be an appreciation forum for mamamoo
remember that post a few weeks ago talking bout shit going down on twitter exposing B akgaes with the ticketing situation? well it's the same of group akgaes that paid to spread rumors about the three members trying to slut shame them..guess who's repeating the same b.s in here and guess who they stan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's not pretend we don't know about Hyejin bf, please. We're an old fandom. There's nothing really shameful either in using connections.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 01:52
Let's not pretend we don't know about Hyejin bf, please. We're an old fandom. There's nothing really shameful either in using connections.
Pathetic comment she hasn’t acknowledged this bf herself we know hyejin maybe she is dating a man but she wouldn’t shy away from any rumour that is true and if she is why do you underestimate her power you think the brands working with her care about her bf. You think she’s been invited by valentino diesel for fashion shows cause of that nope. Some of you give her no credit her gp following on social media is good there are lesser idols getting deals she’s done it through her hard work no evidence to suggest her bf has helped her if there is any bring it. But all you all are doing is speculating

I could say moonsun and wheein are the same it’s speculation. Speculation causes trolling and yes I’m allowed to say good things about hwasa doesn’t make me a akgae. I don’t like seeing someone I enjoy listening to music wise being trolled. Baseless rumours created first fandom im seeing where apparent fans are doing doing this unless you’re just a fake fan

Kkn
Reactions:

Post by Kkn »

hyejin so successful on her own you have to make up rumors out of your ass. The real reason why Moonsun shippers are always talking shit about her in this thread is pure jealousy. She can stand on her own unlike everyone else

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are hakgaes still here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wheein posted the lyrics of that doja song about wanting to get caught kissing. So people are thinking she’s dating. Are there any guesses other than Ji Oh?

Tbh
Reactions:

Post by Tbh »

My guess is that wheein saw all those dating scandals and was in need of some attention. She does have some attention seeking tendencies, dispatch doesn’t care if she dates or not too bad for her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tbh wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:00
My guess is that wheein saw all those dating scandals and was in need of some attention. She does have some attention seeking tendencies, dispatch doesn’t care if she dates or not too bad for her
Watch how "ot4 moos" will ignore this just like how they agreed with the post that said H only gets jobs because of her bf then called the people that defended her hakgaes

But if the same thing was said about MB or S...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 04:48
Wheein posted the lyrics of that doja song about wanting to get caught kissing. So people are thinking she’s dating. Are there any guesses other than Ji Oh?
I actually don’t think it was a dating thing. I think she was hinting about a theme or song or concept from her next album. It fits in with the other things we know

The pretty killer thing. Kind of like a bad hurl theme. That’s what I think it was

Her possibly dating Ji Oh is something else flip

Ray
Reactions:

Post by Ray »

This is a lesbian forum. Don’t be surprised that people here care more about those who do the most queer fan service. Nobody cares about straight people get out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hudoin:
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:10
Tbh wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:00
Watch how "ot4 moos" will ignore this just like how they agreed with the post that said H only gets jobs because of her bf then called the people that defended her hakgaes

But if the same thing was said about MB or S...
And you ignore the akgae above so what’s the difference

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 01:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X1000

remember that post a few weeks ago talking bout shit going down on twitter exposing B akgaes with the ticketing situation? well it's the same of group akgaes that paid to spread rumors about the three members trying to slut shame them..guess who's repeating the same b.s in here and guess who they stan
At least learn some Chinese and stop spreading lies please.

Hueh
Reactions:

Post by Hueh »

I have seen in a Korean forum that Yong’s parents have been sending her to blind dates just like they have done with her sister. It seems like she has finalized with someone. My guess is the fan membership theme has to do with her upcoming wedding. She is appealing to the fans before the announcement. This will be an uproar in the fandom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X1000

Sa B akgaes are unhinged but so are akgaes of other three, they do the slut shaming, age shaming, appearance shaming and homophobia slurs all the time. W akgaes even wish death upon others. But none of them is paying to spread rumors cause, one, they would rather spend money on albums or birthday plans, and two that’s not how weibo and zhihu works how many times do I have to say this. I know you hate b akgaes so much but it’s laughable you only took w akgaes words as the sole absolute truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

X1000

Sa B akgaes are unhinged but so are akgaes of other three, they do the slut shaming, age shaming, appearance shaming and homophobia slurs all the time. W akgaes even wish death upon others. But none of them is paying to spread rumors cause, one, they would rather spend money on albums or birthday plans, and two that’s not how weibo and zhihu works how many times do I have to say this. I know you hate b akgaes so much but it’s laughable you only took w akgaes words as the sole absolute truth.
B akgae spend so much money on B, and even more time in creating rumors about the other 3. They should spend some of that time streaming but I guess they only like her for her fan service not music. Some of them MS shippers and other borderline S haters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hueh wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:41
I have seen in a Korean forum that Yong’s parents have been sending her to blind dates just like they have done with her sister. It seems like she has finalized with someone. My guess is the fan membership theme has to do with her upcoming wedding. She is appealing to the fans before the announcement. This will be an uproar in the fandom
I have seen the blind dates rumors but I don’t know about the wedding. I don’t think she would get married at this point of her career. She would pull a uno reverse if that’s true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hueh wrote:
I disliked the marriage theme of her fanclub, thought it was corny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:55
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 05:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

B akgae spend so much money on B, and even more time in creating rumors about the other 3. They should spend some of that time streaming but I guess they only like her for her fan service not music. Some of them MS shippers and other borderline S haters.
Nah They are just poor Chinese little pinks living inside that Great Wall so they can’t do much about streaming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 06:01
Hueh wrote:
I agree it is corny. But goes along with many things she does. The unibrow in AYA, the random bald head. Nothing of that makes sense. Selling Wedding ring and marriage registration to fans? That’s new level of corny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 06:08
Guest wrote:
Hueh wrote:
I agree it is corny. But goes along with many things she does. The unibrow in AYA, the random bald head. Nothing of that makes sense. Selling Wedding ring and marriage registration to fans? That’s new level of corny
Shut up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So forever now people have said rumors were the parents know about ms. Even that Yong’s mom had stopped sending her out on blind dates years ago. Literally the anon who recently said ssngs have only seen them together recently, adamant there’s no one else. Now it’s that Yong is out on blind dates again? Which is already crazy to believe. However traditional her family may be she’s a successful idol that’s super busy why would she be going on blind dates set up by her mom?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 06:08
Guest wrote:
Hueh wrote:
Doing anything for money at this point. Imagine how something like this will feed into saesang culture? I see why RBW must’ve been against it. It is crazy… feeding fans delusions like that will bring nothing good unless she really thought this will help them stay after she gets married. She must be scared her fans will unstan