Blackpink

Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 19:13
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 17:13
Anya and Jisoo in Paris I hope we get a nice photoshoot and not just edits.
Wanna see them again. And I hope Jisoo has a better outfit this time.
SA
I hope she doesn't wear this tablecloth again. Jisoo desrves better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need this woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish she didn't bleach her eyebrows too. I like it darker.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally new music! I hope it’s in Korean, knetz deserve some love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:01

I don't understand what signal song is. And would she be singing for the show? What is this I-LAND2 thing?

All I want is a soft tune.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:21
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 03:01

I don't understand what signal song is. And would she be singing for the show? What is this I-LAND2 thing?

All I want is a soft tune.
I don’t really get it myself but I’m still excited

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is I Land2? A movie?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 14:49
I think it's a reality show like American Idol where the trainees compete to become a new girl group.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2024, 04:10
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 14:49
I think it's a reality show like American Idol where the trainees compete to become a new girl group.
okay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lisa's so tacky. I don’t think that rats family will let him marry her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Jennie, Lisa ñ, and Jisoo have started their own companies and are all working on music and acting projects and Rosé? What is she doing? She needs to move cause she can’t afford to sit around and do nothing. Sure she’s probably the most talented of them but unfortunately talent doesn’t really matter and she was always the least popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How did everyone get into or come to know blackpink? Also side question, who is your bias and why?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jennie releasing her album in June, Lisa also wants to release an album this year and Jisoo also said the same so 2024 will be packed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 08:37
How did everyone get into or come to know blackpink? Also side question, who is your bias and why?
I started to get into them after that carpool karaoke, then watched documentary, and now trying to watch everything's available on youtube, so I have lots of content to consume during this hiatus. But man, I can't wait to feel how it feels like when there's a new music teaser and all that.

From the carpool karaoke, I liked Rosé and Lisa. Same thing after watching the documentary. But after watching lots of Korean contents in youtube, my fav quickly changes to Jisoo :lol: She's so amusing to watch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I get it lol jisoo is so much fun! Thanks for answering.
I came to know blackpink through all the promotions YG put out cause I was a 2ne1 fan first and was very excited for their new offering. Once they started to roll out stuff for the girls I was paying attention and during the music videos I wanted to find my bias very quickly. I heard rosé sing and she became it for me. Ever since then I’ve been a rosé fan. She’s just solidified my appreciation for her every time she does anything. I’m from the US btw so I had no clue about kpop before appreciating 2ne1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 08:51
I get it lol jisoo is so much fun! Thanks for answering.
I came to know blackpink through all the promotions YG put out cause I was a 2ne1 fan first and was very excited for their new offering. Once they started to roll out stuff for the girls I was paying attention and during the music videos I wanted to find my bias very quickly. I heard rosé sing and she became it for me. Ever since then I’ve been a rosé fan. She’s just solidified my appreciation for her every time she does anything. I’m from the US btw so I had no clue about kpop before appreciating 2ne1.
Was 2NE1 famous in the US?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No, they weren’t really big here, but they had a song play on a commercial for some Microsoft product and Emma Stone mentioned them on a late night interview. I got curious and looked them up one day and found the music fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 00:20
No, they weren’t really big here, but they had a song play on a commercial for some Microsoft product and Emma Stone mentioned them on a late night interview. I got curious and looked them up one day and found the music fun.
What? Emma Stone listened to 2NE1 :lol:

Gues
Reactions:

Post by Gues »

She said she did lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 03:02
So Jennie, Lisa ñ, and Jisoo have started their own companies and are all working on music and acting projects and Rosé? What is she doing? She needs to move cause she can’t afford to sit around and do nothing. Sure she’s probably the most talented of them but unfortunately talent doesn’t really matter and she was always the least popular.
A rosé stan on Twitter said the exact same thing and got dragged. to. FILTH. Which is crazy because both them and you are telling the truth.

Hopefully she’s moving a lot more behind the scenes because honestly? Not looking good. The other members have already publicly established their own companies, established their own moves for the year… while R? Radio silence. You’d think the member who possesses the most musical talent would jump on the opportunity to create without YG stifling her. Like? You’re buddy-buddy with Taylor Swift, making moves with Western record labels … shouldn’t we hear at least a tidbit? She posted that photo of her in the studio maybe 2-3 months ago, and it was proven to be old.

Other R fans were gagging over this theme song and I’m like … idk. I feel like the worst thing she could do rn is announce she established her own label but at the same time I just want something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 04:18
Guest wrote:
A rosé stan on Twitter said the exact same thing and got dragged. to. FILTH. Which is crazy because both them and you are telling the truth.

Hopefully she’s moving a lot more behind the scenes because honestly? Not looking good. The other members have already publicly established their own companies, established their own moves for the year… while R? Radio silence. You’d think the member who possesses the most musical talent would jump on the opportunity to create without YG stifling her. Like? You’re buddy-buddy with Taylor Swift, making moves with Western record labels … shouldn’t we hear at least a tidbit? She posted that photo of her in the studio maybe 2-3 months ago, and it was proven to be old.

Other R fans were gagging over this theme song and I’m like … idk. I feel like the worst thing she could do rn is announce she established her own label but at the same time I just want something.
She did post a snippet of vampirehollie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This hiatus is killing me. Baemon's is cute and ol but they aren't satisfying me so far they need a new creative team. They are nonchalant towards them as well. :lol: So I might be moving on to Hybe groups next and watch them individually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I love her the most in bp but lbr, she's the one with the most issues with herself.

She's very perfectionist and she can't let anything go wrong and will do whatsoever at her own pace. She won't even change her hair colour. At this point there's some issue with her self-image because I don't think it's as simple as her liking that hair colour. If she were that confident about her looks she'd have fun with her hair and try more styles as a celebrity that's so well known all over the world.

Right now it's going to be waiting and waiting until she's ready. Her voice is gold and I'll still be buying her album when it comes out. I will buy more if she's willing to try something new and change her styling to something different to surprise us.

I admit I will feel uneasy if the lyrics are pandered towards males though. I hope she'll make all the lyrics neutral coded.

Since she said she'd like to meet more global fans this year I'm trusting her word on that. Her fandom name isn't decided yet right? I remember many wanted posies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Rosé is all up in Lily’s comments and even about her dog but can’t post about Stella’s and Trips brand or even post a pic of Hank and a pr package :hmmm:
Anyone else thinks it’s off?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 13:14
This hiatus is killing me. Baemon's is cute and ol but they aren't satisfying me so far they need a new creative team. They are nonchalant towards them as well. :lol: So I might be moving on to Hybe groups next and watch them individually.
I found lots of stuff that I still haven't watched, like all these live performances in Japan back in 2017. Youtube is like going down lots of rabbit holes :lol: So far, I'm dealing ok with this hiatus.

I listened to BM music but they're just not for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 13:29
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I love her the most in bp but lbr, she's the one with the most issues with herself.

She's very perfectionist and she can't let anything go wrong and will do whatsoever at her own pace. She won't even change her hair colour. At this point there's some issue with her self-image because I don't think it's as simple as her liking that hair colour. If she were that confident about her looks she'd have fun with her hair and try more styles as a celebrity that's so well known all over the world.

Right now it's going to be waiting and waiting until she's ready. Her voice is gold and I'll still be buying her album when it comes out. I will buy more if she's willing to try something new and change her styling to something different to surprise us.

I admit I will feel uneasy if the lyrics are pandered towards males though. I hope she'll make all the lyrics neutral coded.

Since she said she'd like to meet more global fans this year I'm trusting her word on that. Her fandom name isn't decided yet right? I remember many wanted posies.
She’s always been the worst at fanservice. She needs to remember she’s not Beyoncé or Rihanna. Little girl needs to get moving and do something cause out of sight out of mind especially is kpop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 14:47
So Rosé is all up in Lily’s comments and even about her dog but can’t post about Stella’s and Trips brand or even post a pic of Hank and a pr package :hmmm:
Anyone else thinks it’s off?
Nothing is happening, it's been years since Rosé has interacted with Stella on social media, because of the annoying ones replying to her comments and likes... they are doing the same with Lily. Soon she will stop too <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Every time I see Lisa's posts on Instagram I remember the blind item saying "This singer from two colors group doesn't have as much money to show off as her groupmates, that's why she's in a relationship with the richest man's son of the world"

She is getting everything with his help. LLOUD, LV, contacts. Pathetic :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 01:59
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She’s always been the worst at fanservice. She needs to remember she’s not Beyoncé or Rihanna. Little girl needs to get moving and do something cause out of sight out of mind especially is kpop
I feel kpop in general is dying, so Rosé needs to go full Western.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i would love to hear a alt pop and pop rock sound from rosé

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 18:04
Every time I see Lisa's posts on Instagram I remember the blind item saying "This singer from two colors group doesn't have as much money to show off as her groupmates, that's why she's in a relationship with the richest man's son of the world"

Think shes doing just fine, especially after successful world tour, no need for that man's money

She looked so fine at Bvlgari event and interacted so freely with everyone and it was so nice seeing her next to someone as attractive as she is.
I hoped she's maybe single again but sadly she's still stuck with that one. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 22:36
Guest wrote:

Think shes doing just fine, especially after successful world tour, no need for that man's money

She looked so fine at Bvlgari event and interacted so freely with everyone and it was so nice seeing her next to someone as attractive as she is.
I hoped she's maybe single again but sadly she's still stuck with that one. :bigcry:
Doing fine, but need his help to open a company, leave that flop brand and make contacts with the french elite, she tried to get close with the Carter family..

Sure, Jan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lisa was clearly flirting with Mingyu at that event. Do you really think she is with F cuz she loves him??

She loves his money.
she loves his power.
she loves everything he can gives to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of all brands the girls endorsed, I think I can afford a CK jeans :) Besides Levi's tend to rip after a few years. Let me get one CK jeans under Jennie's name, because Jisoo hasn't endorsed things I can afford :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 01:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lisa was clearly flirting with Mingyu at that event. Do you really think she is with F cuz she loves him??

She loves his money.
she loves his power.
she loves everything he can gives to her.
I thought she was flirting with mingyu because she wanted to make Fredric jealous. Because she was clearly flirting in front of camera. Maybe she wants him to put a ring on her. Or she is trying to be exclusive with him(we don't actually know if f and Lisa are dating or just have situationship)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 19:35
Guest wrote:
02 Apr 2024, 01:59
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I feel kpop in general is dying, so Rosé needs to go full Western.
My biggest fear for rosé is that she is still with black label. She needs to get out of skorea, kpop is dying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does no one understand why Miley Cyrus followed then unfollowed Rosé? I keep seeing that her dating news is coming. Which whatever
as long as she’s happy. Miley used to follow for sure at least Rosé, but I think all
of them. But wouldn’t you also unfollow your ex’s new girl? I could be wrong, but Miley used to follow Rosé. Obviously Rosé is now close to Stella. I assumed that was part of the reason for the unfollowing. Is it just me?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sorry.. I most definitely brought twitter drama here. I know that’s against the rules so if my messages need to be deleted it’s ok. Sorry guys..I’m usually better at ignoring it. I apologize.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 07:53
Does no one understand why Miley Cyrus followed then unfollowed Rosé? I keep seeing that her dating news is coming. Which whatever
as long as she’s happy. Miley used to follow for sure at least Rosé, but I think all
of them. But wouldn’t you also unfollow your ex’s new girl? I could be wrong, but Miley used to follow Rosé. Obviously Rosé is now close to Stella. I assumed that was part of the reason for the unfollowing. Is it just me?
Miley followed them because the girls reposted her new song at that time, Miley even liked rosie’s posts before but that was back in 2021. I don’t think the fact that she unfollowed rosé has anything to do with this stella drama cuz miley unfollowed all four girls, and that was before rosé and stella started hanging out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you! I appreciate the context. That makes more sense now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I fear I might never get over Rosè. I need that Full Final Love song track :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope this is a farewell gift to the black label. Rosé needs to cut ties with them they are just using her for clout :$ Rosé please start your real solo career

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m glad she didn’t promote this for herself. It’s a fun song, but if she’s wanting to switch lanes to a western pop artist, a song like this (though it’s fun) won’t help her career at all. It’s predictable, corny, and cookie cutter. Of course her voice on her parts was great. Sad we don’t get a full version with her. Hopefully we get her real solo stuff or announcement of it soon..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 10:07
I’m glad she didn’t promote this for herself. It’s a fun song, but if she’s wanting to switch lanes to a western pop artist, a song like this (though it’s fun) won’t help her career at all. It’s predictable, corny, and cookie cutter. Of course her voice on her parts was great. Sad we don’t get a full version with her. Hopefully we get her real solo stuff or announcement of it soon..
I pray to god she doesn't promote this song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would be so happy if she released an alternative/pop rock album. Her voice is perfect for it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 10:12
Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 10:07
I pray to god she doesn't promote this song
nvm she just posted it on ig 🤦‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone one know the name of this full interview or even have a link? Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In my opinion, what Rosie should do is re-establish herself as a soloist in the Korean market first. Once she succeeds domestically, she will naturally succeed globally. While I think its a nice idea for her to be signed to a western label and promote in the states, I really don’t see how it would benefit Rosie in the long term given that her home base is still Korea. Look at SNSDs Taeyeon, it has been many many years since she started her solo career and she’s still topping the Korean charts which led her to sustain her presence globally without having to step foot in any of the western countries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At last we got another actress for Influenza. I'm not sure how her role will be linked to Jisoo's role but this is such a good news.

It has been two days since Jisoo last update on bubble. She must be very busy filming bcoz before this she update almost everyday. I'm so happy she posted photos and short videos too and sometimes doing live. She even tried to do live on weverse when she was in Paris but the line was not good she changed to bubble.

I think the other pinks especially lisa who very rarely come to weverse are being irresponsible considering blinks paid for subscription. I think the only reason Jisoo still updating there tho she's now having bubble is she feel responsible to those blinks who subscribed.