Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 10:30
It is miyeon who has come on the show
:yawn:

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

idgi if any other ship did what jeongyeon and sana do on the regular, onces would be crazy for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 14:29
idgi if any other ship did what jeongyeon and sana do on the regular, onces would be crazy for them
X2 :-/ I know they are so underrated.
Anyway we 230 stans have been eating well this era. Both behind videos were full of 230s content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2024, 22:58
Jeongeyon&Sana :tinfoil:

Sana's face while jeongyeon explains how the sweetness covers her tongue :gaypimp:

Maybe there's a titty kink

Here have a scissor joke

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A little titty grab

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
jihyo is such a wet blanket omfg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2wice date is back! First episode was boring though. They were just on a set. At least try to fake a date atmosphere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What was the goal... Mina?
Why was that her suggestion?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 14:50
2wice date is back! First episode was boring though. They were just on a set. At least try to fake a date atmosphere.
yeah, i was pretty disappointed. it was just them doing lego at a table. no flirting, nothing date-like about it. remember when dahyun brought flowers and then jeongyeon said she was into her lately? that's the spirit we want. i hope the other ones will be more date-like and that they're not just going to be 1-on-1 platonic hangouts like this lego was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Jihyo actually spoil her Twice date or did she uno reverse us because Jeongmi basically spoiled Jichaeng in their date? =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 13:40
Guest wrote:
jihyo is such a wet blanket omfg
Jihyo homophobic era has returned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2024, 14:51

Just say wife, Mina, it’s not that hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 10:35
Guest wrote:

but it's not legal in korea yet

Anyway, apparently the majority took Jihyo's news calmly, I still don't know what some fans were up to, who thought she could be something other than straight just because she changed her style a little or her obvious fanservice with Sana.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is there any other forum or discord? to talk about twice?
this site is pretty dead

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 20:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anyway, apparently the majority took Jihyo's news calmly, I still don't know what some fans were up to, who thought she could be something other than straight just because she changed her style a little or her obvious fanservice with Sana.
even if any of them was lesbian or bi, i don’t think they'd actually date other women long term

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 20:32
sahyo going home on the same car all the time and y'all are going crazy over a ship that died 4 years ago
packwatch lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i find it funny how people interpreted what tzuyu said as jeongyeon putting her hands under tzuyu's shirt when she's clearly talking about jeongyeon putting it under sana's shirt. all the girls noticing their touching is literally what they're all laughing about. in the same vid it literally kinda happens. jeongyeon tucks her finger under sana's clothes for a split sec. there's also a vid from alcohol free era where the same thing happens. also one from last year where sana puts her hand inside jeongyeon's shirt to warm herself up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

these are just off the top of my head too lol
ImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's nice to see all the 230s moments even if there's like maybe 7 of us in total and we're all scattered online :lol:

i know we just had jeongmi 2wice date but i was hoping for sana and jeongyeon to do a 2wice date

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 02:18
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2024, 20:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

even if any of them was lesbian or bi, i don’t think they'd actually date other women long term
I think they would date other women long term, it's easier to avoid dating scandals too, but they definitely wouldn't date each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 05:16
these are just off the top of my head too lol
ImageImageImage
God I love them :wub:
Thank you Op forget the alcohol free moment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 06:21
it's nice to see all the 230s moments even if there's like maybe 7 of us in total and we're all scattered online :lol:

i know we just had jeongmi 2wice date but i was hoping for sana and jeongyeon to do a 2wice date
DA
There are quite a few korean 230 stans(thank godjihyo for sweet_yuki230 & mostwice). After 2yeon 230 is like jeongyeon 2nd biggest ship in korea. It's weird because I normally consider the international side to be more open two new pairings while korean side is very stuck in old established ships.

I'm on the fence of 230 twice date . On the one hand I want one but on the other hand I am scared it wouldn't live up to my expectations. I mean their behavior during isac 2018 and TTT fansign2022 is more girlfriend coded that any twice date has aired. I'm afraid div3 will end up giving some activity that will leave them too preoccupied too actually be the clingy handsy duo they can be.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 16:35
Guest wrote:

DA
There are quite a few korean 230 stans(thank godjihyo for sweet_yuki230 & mostwice). After 2yeon 230 is like jeongyeon 2nd biggest ship in korea. It's weird because I normally consider the international side to be more open two new pairings while korean side is very stuck in old established ships.

I'm on the fence of 230 twice date . On the one hand I want one but on the other hand I am scared it wouldn't live up to my expectations. I mean their behavior during isac 2018 and TTT fansign2022 is more girlfriend coded that any twice date has aired. I'm afraid div3 will end up giving some activity that will leave them too preoccupied too actually be the clingy handsy duo they can be.
that has never stopped them before lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 04:20
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2024, 16:35
Guest wrote:

DA

that has never stopped them before lol
Jihyo third wheeling :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:dance2: my two faves Sana and Miyeon :hudoin: .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2024, 22:45
Guest wrote:
:dance2: my two faves Sana and Miyeon :hudoin: .
Lol because of jihyo news I completely forgot about Sana's mc gig.
Jihyo overshadowing sana doesnt happen often.
So thanks for the reminder anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
there are only two valid explanations for being this handsy. either they're both straight dating men that won't see the other girl as a threat or they have something going on between them. the latter's more fun so i'm going with that haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:tinfoil:
I personally think they have been having crushing on each other since 2017 even late 2016. I still remember Sana saying on vlive she wants to go to jeongyeon house to spend the night and jeongyeon will give her goodnight kiss.

I think 2018 is when you start to see their feelings seep into their work life.

With 2019 being the year they got really serious.

I think end of 2020/2021 they went on a break I am guessing jy hiatus

End of 2021 & beginning 2022 when they patching things up.

And now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now me personally, Sana's relationship with Jeongyeon's family is all I need to fuel my delusion lol

Sana calling Jeongyeon's dad "appa" and asking him who's the prettiest, which imo shows they're kinda close. Now granted you're not supposed to call your in-laws/partner's parents appa and omma but it's a whole heteronormative thing so I'm not gonna get into it lol

Jeongyeon was still on an on-and-off hiatus around this time btw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

man stop it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has Jungyeon’s humor style always been this annoying? Since I started following Twice only recently, I watched their old contents and noticed that Jungyeon’s demeanor was kinda less cringe?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aw, that namo date bummed me out. i thought it was the pairing nayeon had been dreaming of, but it was no different to any random vlive they've done in the past except it was in HD. at least with the dates last year, there was a tiny bit of role play, like saying "we're a couple" or bringing flowers, putting aprons on, etc. this time around, it seems like it's literally just 1-on-1 hangouts. boo.

last year, i saw a preview of another girl group doing something similar to soulmates/dates, but it wasn't out yet. does anyone know who they were?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2024, 04:35
Did Jihyo actually spoil her Twice date or did she uno reverse us because Jeongmi basically spoiled Jichaeng in their date? =_=
Uno reverse. I knew it!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

정연과 사나가 헤어지면 응원해주지 않은 너희들 모두를 절대 용서하지 않을 거야. 정연과 사나가 서로에 대한 사랑을 숨기고 서로를 제외한 모든 망할 아이돌들과 팬서비스를 해야 하는 이유야.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 07:45
정연과 사나가 헤어지면 응원해주지 않은 너희들 모두를 절대 용서하지 않을 거야. 정연과 사나가 서로에 대한 사랑을 숨기고 서로를 제외한 모든 망할 아이돌들과 팬서비스를 해야 하는 이유야.
Honestly it's a good thing no one thinks 230 is real and that they do fanservice with other members.
It means their relationship can exist quietly without any worry that they will be outed. Also fans dont need to know they will cause unneeded stress. Even for heterosexual couples having all that public attention on your relationship is negative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Delulu place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2024, 22:07
Delulu place
you're so mad and for what

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jeongsa's been living together for a year or so btw lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 15:56
Has Jungyeon’s humor style always been this annoying? Since I started following Twice only recently, I watched their old contents and noticed that Jungyeon’s demeanor was kinda less cringe?
Examples? I stopped following twice so i don't know (i'm a tourist here), but when i stanned them Jeongyeon was the "prankster", annoying kid all the time. Then she laughs with her mouth wide open, the only one, proud of her own prank/joke...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 01:06
I don't want to ruin your fantasy but the first tweet is basically confirming JeongMo is the best ship idk :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They could've just stared at each other normally but momo had to add this look that i can't see as anything other than flirty (to avoid saying sexually charged).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think jeongsa is real but jeongsa don't live together.

Honestly your tweets only proof that they hang out with each other. They probably hang out a lot more but are secretive about.

The first big giveaway that they don't live together is that Jeongyeon and Sana almost never arrive or leave with same car.
Better yet I've seen sana look surprised at what'd jeongyeon's airport attire. You wouldn't be surprised if you left from the same house.

2nd giveaway is jeongyeon pets. None of jeongyeon's pets act like they know Sana.
For example you can tell Sana and momo lived together because boo and dobby are very comfortable with Sana.
Jeongyeon loves her pets just like momo so there's no way she would move in without taking them with her.
All of the pets insta post and bubble live point to Jeongyeon living with seungyeon.

Honestly just because they are together doesn't mean it's a good idea that they live together. For their own personal growth it's best they learn to live on their own for awhile.
Another thing they already spend so much time together because of work if they lived together They would totally get sick of each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 01:17
Guest wrote:
Examples? I stopped following twice so i don't know (i'm a tourist here), but when i stanned them Jeongyeon was the "prankster", annoying kid all the time. Then she laughs with her mouth wide open, the only one, proud of her own prank/joke...
you're still so mad omg... going so far as replying to yourself. "Then she laughs with her mouth wide open, the only one" that's just not true lol. you just don't like her because you don't find her thin enough to be attractive and that's why you project this ratchet personality on her in contrast to the other members, when in reality they can be just as uncouth as her when they want to be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 02:19
Guest wrote:
I think jeongsa is real but jeongsa don't live together.

Honestly your tweets only proof that they hang out with each other. They probably hang out a lot more but are secretive about.

The first big giveaway that they don't live together is that Jeongyeon and Sana almost never arrive or leave with same car.
Better yet I've seen sana look surprised at what'd jeongyeon's airport attire. You wouldn't be surprised if you left from the same house.

2nd giveaway is jeongyeon pets. None of jeongyeon's pets act like they know Sana.
For example you can tell Sana and momo lived together because boo and dobby are very comfortable with Sana.
Jeongyeon loves her pets just like momo so there's no way she would move in without taking them with her.
All of the pets insta post and bubble live point to Jeongyeon living with seungyeon.

Honestly just because they are together doesn't mean it's a good idea that they live together. For their own personal growth it's best they learn to live on their own for awhile.
Another thing they already spend so much time together because of work if they lived together They would totally get sick of each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ima be delusional
ImageImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 04:38
Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 01:17
Guest wrote:
you're still so mad omg... going so far as replying to yourself. "Then she laughs with her mouth wide open, the only one" that's just not true lol. you just don't like her because you don't find her thin enough to be attractive and that's why you project this ratchet personality on her in contrast to the other members, when in reality they can be just as uncouth as her when they want to be
I never said I didn't like her wtf she was my bias. I don't care if her sense of humor is childish, it's endearing more than anything. The one projecting here is you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 05:02
Guest wrote:
31 Mar 2024, 02:19
Sis when will you understand the quote function serious question everyone ignores your posts every thread cause you're unable to quote properly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way none of these twitter posts you keep linking proves jeongsa are anything more than friends.. be fr