IRENE of RED VELVET

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2024, 03:11
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2024, 03:10
hey seulmate is this the only place where baetokkis can say they want irene's solo first or do you think Irene doesn't have fans? Are you satisfied now?
That thread is an embarrassment and is another fodder to use Irene for their shipping agendas.
da and this is why this thread always had a hard stance against shipping, even though seulreners and wenreners used to throw a fit everytime they tried to push their ship in this thread and got called out. We knew that if we allowed shipping, the thread would eventually degenerate into a thread where Irene is only a prop for a ship. All shippers are the same, sure, some might wear sheep clothes and pretend they have the moral highground because they actually care equally for both members, unlike other shippers. But at the end of day, when push comes to shove, their true nature always comes afloat.
Say whatever you want about this thread, but at least this was the only place for and by baetokkis, people who posted in the Irene thread were not here for a ship, they were here because they genuinely liked Irene, as a person and as an idol, which is something neither of the two RV threads can say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2024, 03:52
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2024, 03:11
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2024, 03:10
hey seulmate is this the only place where baetokkis can say they want irene's solo first or do you think Irene doesn't have fans? Are you satisfied now?
That thread is an embarrassment and is another fodder to use Irene for their shipping agendas.
da and this is why this thread always had a hard stance against shipping, even though seulreners and wenreners used to throw a fit everytime they tried to push their ship in this thread and got called out. We knew that if we allowed shipping, the thread would eventually degenerate into a thread where Irene is only a prop for a ship. All shippers are the same, sure, some might wear sheep clothes and pretend they have the moral highground because they actually care equally for both members, unlike other shippers. But at the end of day, when push comes to shove, their true nature always comes afloat.
Say whatever you want about this thread, but at least this was the only place for and by baetokkis, people who posted in the Irene thread were not here for a ship, they were here because they genuinely liked Irene, as a person and as an idol, which is something neither of the two RV threads can say.
They have turned liking Irene alone to a crime, it's insane how they don't realize they're a different side of the same coin with wr shippers. Both don't care for Irene at all unless she's part of their ship. I hate the way they're using Aseul to push for more shipping interactions as if that's what Irene needs since she can't work on her own apparently. I can't stand this fandom and I can't believe Irene renewed so we have to put up with more of this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2024, 04:04
The leaders of three generations... And a twink.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 13:11
If irene survive stay at shitM, we will survives too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene will be 50 and still have angry people waiting for her dating news to get exposed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she looks and sounds amazing. she really fits this type of music & color palette but theyve got her singing that childish ass "kaching" song. :bigcry:
https://x.com/tyarenebae/status/1763863 ... 28803?s=20

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

her voice 😍 She's getting so many compliments :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Their voices compliment each other so was their performances. Just looks at the audiences' faces. Wow indeed. Aseul is that subunit since sm rookies. I love Irene's voice especially this kinda genre. Velvety, deep voice. We got to see the almost hovering hand from seulgi too 😂 always aware of cameras

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf I can't access this thread for a long time. 😔

My hope for BJH1 been restored. Currently saving to support her solo album.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My wife. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Please let be a cb or Irene solo por favor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gay lord let Irene be gay, look at her.
Kidding aside, she's only detected arriving, she's upto smthng. I'm excited. Also the Pandora photos of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2024, 16:10
Kidding aside, she's only detected arriving, she's upto smthng. I'm excited. Also the Pandora photos of her.

I was also feeling hopeful, but then I saw this tweet and now my fear is that this is only for a magazine photoshoot 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2024, 16:54
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2024, 16:10

I was also feeling hopeful, but then I saw this tweet and now my fear is that this is only for a magazine photoshoot 😭
Forgot to add the tweet :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2 magazines in a year? That’s more than what she’s gotten over the last 3 years. And then SM will just consider it a job well done on their part and be done with her activities for the entire year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2024, 20:55
2 magazines in a year? That’s more than what she’s gotten over the last 3 years. And then SM will just consider it a job well done on their part and be done with her activities for the entire year
I dunno but I have positive feeling that th is year will be Irene's year.😍

jellybae
Reactions:

Post by jellybae »

I know we all want irene solo but we likely not gonna get that.SM now push aseul and irene will always stuck in subunit😖

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jellybae wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 05:58
I know we all want irene solo but we likely not gonna get that.SM now push aseul and irene will always stuck in subunit😖
Atp I doubt we'll even get aseul tbh. We'll probably get a digital single if we're lucky, a couple of magazines, and some vlogs. All while the rest of the group get to have actual solo careers. Meh, if that's what signed for...

And yeah, I'm aware that I'm a total debbie downer, but in my defense, I've been burned way too many times before 😒

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 06:45
jellybae wrote:
Atp I doubt we'll even get aseul tbh. We'll probably get a digital single if we're lucky, a couple of magazines, and some vlogs. All while the rest of the group get to have actual solo careers. Meh, if that's what signed for...

And yeah, I'm aware that I'm a total debbie downer, but in my defense, I've been burned way too many times before 😒

Afraid to say this but seulgi solo career not good so the only way is sm gonna pair her wit irene forever....sm now only push wendy as soloist😒

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not fine :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

11 years being an idol and luckily for us no dating scandal that involved her. What a treat for may fragile gay heart. :bigcry:

Irene please continue that way and if you decided to date someone choose the fairer sex.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 19:51
11 years being an idol and luckily for us no dating scandal that involved her. What a treat for may fragile gay heart. :bigcry:

Irene please continue that way and if you decided to date someone choose the fairer sex.
You sound unhinged, anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2024, 07:43
Guest wrote:
jellybae wrote:

Afraid to say this but seulgi solo career not good so the only way is sm gonna pair her wit irene forever....sm now only push wendy as soloist😒
Da, atp I think the only thing that hinder BJH1 to happen was Irene herself. I refused to believe before but when others sm artist in different center had one, even L*c*s got one it made me realized that it will be possible if only Irene take the plunge and trust baetokkis that we got her back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wakgaes detected.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2024, 22:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jellybae wrote:

Da, atp I think the only thing that hinder BJH1 to happen was Irene herself. I refused to believe before but when others sm artist in different center had one, even L*c*s got one it made me realized that it will be possible if only Irene take the plunge and trust baetokkis that we got her back.
DA I'm the debbie downer anon 😄 and I respectfully disagree. While I think that 2021-2022 Irene wasn't emotionally ready to go solo, I think you're giving SM waaay to much credit.
If there's two things we know about SM is that they're mysoginistic af and their twinks will always get preferential treatment. And two, even among their female idols, they have favorites. And it's pretty clear Irene was never one. L*cas has always been one of SM's golden boys (even though the dude is as bland as it gets), so it's unfair to compare his situation to Irene's.
Irene's said several times already that she loves to perform and wants to try a solo. Heck, she even teased her solo during her birthday party last year, but apparently that got postponed/cancelled.
I think Irene is absolutely ready to debut solo, she's been ready since 2023, but the question here is, will SM allow it? Those mfs couldn't even rent a bigger hall for her BP...

Also, to the anon above... gtfo, this isn't the other forum and you can't junior mod this thread with your wakgae accusations. I don't agree with OP, but I sure as hell not gonna let you pull the same shit in this thread. Fuck off.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jellybae wrote:

DA Seulgi's career is more than fine and that's why there will never be another Aseul, both want to have their own career so people need to stop blaming everything on a unit that doesn't exist anymore. Irene has been working on things and it's more likely a solo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2024, 00:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jellybae wrote:

DA Seulgi's career is more than fine and that's why there will never be another Aseul, both want to have their own career so people need to stop blaming everything on a unit that doesn't exist anymore. Irene has been working on things and it's more likely a solo.
seulgi not attending any show at korean and you think her career is fine?if aseul cb before bjh1 im done

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 03:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jellybae wrote:

seulgi not attending any show at korean and you think her career is fine?if aseul cb before bjh1 im done
da what are you talking about? What korean show??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jellybae wrote:

Da why would she be attending shows if she’s not promoting anything at the moment? Also, anons are saying Irene is possibly working on a solo but you’re the only one who keeps losing it with your pessimism, where are you even going with all this? Things are looking up for her and you keep insisting to be in a negative pool, maybe take a walk touch some grass?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jellybae wrote:

Da Seulgi’s career is actually fine. Girl is thriving everywhere. Not appearing on korean shows doesn't mean she's struggling. Idk if there will be an aseul cb yet cause Irene seems to be working on something by herself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 04:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Seulgi’s career is actually fine. Girl is thriving everywhere. Not appearing on korean shows doesn't mean she's struggling. Idk if there will be an aseul cb yet cause Irene seems to be working on something by herself
fine but not as a singer and performer.Aseul more popular than seulgi as a solo.Irene have quickly comeback before her popularity decrease.sm now push wendy and wendy being greedy there is no oppoturnity to others

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this isn't a seulrene thread. If you guys wanna discuss S's career, there are two RV threads for you to do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 06:45
this isn't a seulrene thread. If you guys wanna discuss S's career, there are two RV threads for you to do that.
You can blame the negative Nancy who decided to bring up Aseul out of nowhere when it's obvious Irene was working on her own thing. On the other board, if we want Irene we're haters because they want their ship moments and this one here is spiraling and raining on everyone's parade too the moment we hoped for something. I guess we're not allowed to be hopeful Irene might finally have her own thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 08:04
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 06:45
You can blame the negative Nancy who decided to bring up Aseul out of nowhere when it's obvious Irene was working on her own thing. On the other board, if we want Irene we're haters because they want their ship moments and this one here is spiraling and raining on everyone's parade too the moment we hoped for something. I guess we're not allowed to be hopeful Irene might finally have her own thing.
true...on x lot of them want aseul too.I only want bjh1 if aseul happen before her solo i will leave

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So... Apparently, J is coming back with a new album and she's already working on the concept... What does that mean for BJH1?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 08:54
So... Apparently, J is coming back with a new album and she's already working on the concept... What does that mean for BJH1?
Because she likes to think about it far ahead..? What does that have to do with Irene who sounds like she already filmed and did all? And considering the beach focus, it'll most likely be released during the summer and that's soon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 09:04
Guest wrote:
Because she likes to think about it far ahead..? What does that have to do with Irene who sounds like she already filmed and did all? And considering the beach focus, it'll most likely be released during the summer and that's soon.
Da
But how do we know that what she filmed is not for her birthday party? She sounded nervous/excited about her upcoming party on Bubble, so maybe she prepared something for the occasion :hmmm:

Did Yeri make something special for hers? A special clip or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 09:17
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 09:04
Guest wrote:
Da
But how do we know that what she filmed is not for her birthday party? She sounded nervous/excited about her upcoming party on Bubble, so maybe she prepared something for the occasion :hmmm:

Did Yeri make something special for hers? A special clip or something?
We'll find out soon enough, but if I were to worry about someone else having a comeback before her, as if that one wasn't enough, it's Seulgi and not Joy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2024, 07:35
Wtf I can't access this thread for a long time. 😔

My hope for BJH1 been restored. Currently saving to support her solo album.
To be perfectly honest I don't care for group cb anymore I'm all hyped and pumped for BJH1.....bring it on Irene.
Also even if the choices of the songs in that album sadly will not be my jam I will stream the hell out of it. That's how much of a baettoki part of me to prove how wrong they are to push Irene in the sideline for so long knowing she's the main event.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if any the other girls got a comeback/debut or even that stupid aseul shit before bjh1, IM DONE FOR REAL! GOODLUCK JUHYUN! i know many peoplw will support you but IM DONE.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 11:24
if any the other girls got a comeback/debut or even that stupid aseul shit before bjh1, IM DONE FOR REAL! GOODLUCK JUHYUN! i know many peoplw will support you but IM DONE.
me too.she renew already but to compare with wendy she got more content and wendy still not renew idk what that girl gonna got after she renew.And if wendy or joy choose not renew im done too bcs we know damn well sm gonna slowly forgot like they did to f(x).The decision renew with sm is huge mistake

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 14:04
Guest wrote:
me too.she renew already but to compare with wendy she got more content and wendy still not renew idk what that girl gonna got after she renew.And if wendy or joy choose not renew im done too bcs we know damn well sm gonna slowly forgot like they did to f(x).The decision renew with sm is huge mistake
Talking like you people even matter in the grand scheme of things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
they definitely matter to buy red velvet and aseul's album, they also matter to increase irene's popularity so shippers are desperate to link their fave with irene, but irene isn't good enough to have a career but she is good enough to be my fave's girlfriend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I say this very respectfully, as fans we are not in a position to make such claims. Whether sm goes the f(x) way or whether she suddenly gets a lot of gigs, doesn't matter. It's her career and her life and was her decision to renew. The best we can do as fans is hope she gets her much awaited solo and even more jobs where she's able to showcase her talent as she wants.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 14:49
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2024, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
they definitely matter to buy red velvet and aseul's album, they also matter to increase irene's popularity so shippers are desperate to link their fave with irene, but irene isn't good enough to have a career but she is good enough to be my fave's girlfriend.
Are you genuinely stupid or you just refuse to read?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagining that for Irene image teaser for BJH1.