Twice

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

ima be honest with the jeongsa shippers, they don't even like each other like that. and i don't mean they dislike each other or that they don't love each other as friends but if you made each member rank the others in order of who they would want to date the most, jeongyeon and sana would put each other last. i mean really think about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where did u all go this thread so dead :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 10:42
ima be honest with the jeongsa shippers, they don't even like each other like that. and i don't mean they dislike each other or that they don't love each other as friends but if you made each member rank the others in order of who they would want to date the most, jeongyeon and sana would put each other last. i mean really think about it
Not the shipper but why do you say that lmao? "really think about it" you don't know them and there's nothing to prove someone like Chaeyoung or Dahyun would be closer to Jeongyeon than Sana

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Watch them carefully and see how guarded momo,nayeon and jihyo react when 230 do too much. Let go of fandom narrative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 13:11
Guest wrote:
Watch them carefully and see how guarded momo,nayeon and jihyo react when 230 do too much. Let go of fandom narrative.

I bet mostly Jeongsa shipper is Jeongyeon bias

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 13:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why because of the rumors in the other board.
I will say it again the reason why you will never find a h*m because Sana SO is a her. Your very own twice member.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 13:49
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 13:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why because of the rumors in the other board.
I will say it again the reason why you will never find a h*m because Sana SO is a her. Your very own twice member.
Who

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
the thing about them is that they are definitely closer than like half the pairings in the group but do you really think they're each other's type? i really dont think so. if they were from different groups, there's no way they would be friends and i bet my life on that. plus the way they act towards each other is how they act with everybody else. it's just a bit more amplified when they do it to each other because like i said, they're the same. affectionate, clingy, touchy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 16:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
the thing about them is that they are definitely closer than like half the pairings in the group but do you really think they're each other's type? i really dont think so. if they were from different groups, there's no way they would be friends and i bet my life on that. plus the way they act towards each other is how they act with everybody else. it's just a bit more amplified when they do it to each other because like i said, they're the same. affectionate, clingy, touchy
Why wouldn't they be? If anything, if Sana was into women she would like the masculine ones which Jeongyeon is. Since she said herself on that interview her type is "manly". And for JY there's no way to assume what her type is since she never specified it. I'm not a 230s shipper nor do I think they're dating or ever will, that's crazy because the members are like sisters, but idk why you're arguing that they wouldn't even like each other or be friends. It's based on nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 18:24
Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 16:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why wouldn't they be? If anything, if Sana was into women she would like the masculine ones which Jeongyeon is. Since she said herself on that interview her type is "manly". And for JY there's no way to assume what her type is since she never specified it. I'm not a 230s shipper nor do I think they're dating or ever will, that's crazy because the members are like sisters, but idk why you're arguing that they wouldn't even like each other or be friends. It's based on nothing.
I dont ship the girls romantically so this is a comment purely on their friendship. I dont think you have to be a Namo Samo UJB or even a Sahyo to be “close”, some friendships show it off differently and i do think Jeongyeon and Sana are one of the closer duos in Twice. I mean Sana is close to her family, shows up at her house unannounced, spends birthdays alone with Jeongyeon, their bond is there and developed beautifully over the years it kinda goes unnoticed because its so comfortable and not public. The 96 line in general just seem close, Jeongyeons comment recently about Sanas nature of being an empathetic person just solidifies how well they know and understand eachother. Sana was asked to call anyone that would say i love you back and Jeongyeon was the first she thought of. Many close friendships in Twice are “underrated” because they happen out of sight, Mina and Sana are another one, always talking about things they do together. Anon that said Jeongyeon and Sana would be last in eachothers lists has no idea what they’re talking about lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 11:23
Nayeon seems like she just wants to leave a normal life for a bit. Alot of the girls do, i think that feeling hit them like a truck this comeback.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 19:05
Guest wrote:
Nayeon seems like she just wants to leave a normal life for a bit. Alot of the girls do, i think that feeling hit them like a truck this comeback.
DA what gives you that impression?? I'm genuinely curious, to me they all seem happy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sahyo going home on the same car all the time and y'all are going crazy over a ship that died 4 years ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 19:05
Guest wrote:
maybe..but i also think nayeon just not feeling well.she will attend paris fashion week right?its must be tired.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I see someone got a new IP address and found their way back again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know right maybe it's just sisterly love.:hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Momo's hoodie has women kissing 8)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 16:37

see what i'm saying lol. they really love each other but not in a gay way. very far from it actually

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Well yes it's always been, Sana was basically adopted by the Yoo family long ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are Twice jline koreaboos?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 20:40
Are Twice jline koreaboos?
Are you okay? you've been asking that everywhere since yesterday lmao but yes they are, all japanese idols are to a degree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

so jeongyeon's sisters are sana's sisters but jeongyeon and sana themselves aren't? it's giving married

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2024, 00:02
Guest wrote:

so jeongyeon's sisters are sana's sisters but jeongyeon and sana themselves aren't? it's giving married
Like jeongyeon said it's complicated :spy:
Sana bragging about her bond with jeongyeon :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sana commenting on jeongyeon's last ig post a day and a half late asking what's the deal between them. asking the right questions

some interesting info i found
The Korean phrase "에이 우리사이에 뭘" (pronounced "ei uri saie mwol") is a casual way of saying "What's the matter between us?" or "What's the big deal?" It is typically used in a friendly or playful manner, often between close friends or family members. The phrase can be used in a variety of contexts, but it is most commonly used when someone is feeling upset or offended by something that the other person has said or done. It can also be used when someone is trying to downplay a disagreement or argument. In general, the phrase "에이 우리사이에 뭘" is a way of saying that whatever is happening between two people is not a big deal and should not be taken too seriously. It is a way of reminding each other that they are friends or family and that their relationship is more important than any disagreement they might have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

NaMo going to Paris
ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

FW after cb is such a tight turn around but im so happy for nayeon to finally get to go to a fashion week. hopefully namo can rest on the flight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is the reason? They've been so covertly handsy lately. And that's saying a lot because they've always been tactile

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Momo's confidence knowing that she would win Jeongyeon over anyone anyway... :rofl: Reminds me of Jeong's letter to Momo "When you fall for her charm you can't be away from it" :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 03:37
Momo's confidence knowing that she would win Jeongyeon over anyone anyway... :rofl: Reminds me of Jeong's letter to Momo "When you fall for her charm you can't be away from it" :heart:

she's aware of her power

They should have a TTT with this theme... LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 03:19
What is the reason? They've been so covertly handsy lately. And that's saying a lot because they've always been tactile

Sanas being Sana but Jihyo :hmmm: always snapping out of looking intently at her face :rofl: its very cute but also woah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I know many think everything Sana does is fanservice and queerbait but she is naturally physically affectionate and you can tell from 4 pixel clips like
this one. Jihyo though... this may sound delulu but seriously i've never seen her look at anyone the way she looks at Sana, i've always thought if Jihyo were into women Sana would 100% be her type. Idk, something about how she reacts to her, she never lets anything slip, whenever Sana initiates any physical contact whatsoever, Jihyo returns the energy tenfold. Like here she did not need to hold her finger like that lol Sana was just tapping her.
Also this clip, the way she looks up at her.. what the hell is going on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 05:52
Guest wrote:

I know many think everything Sana does is fanservice and queerbait but she is naturally physically affectionate and you can tell from 4 pixel clips like
this one. Jihyo though... this may sound delulu but seriously i've never seen her look at anyone the way she looks at Sana, i've always thought if Jihyo were into women Sana would 100% be her type. Idk, something about how she reacts to her, she never lets anything slip, whenever Sana initiates any physical contact whatsoever, Jihyo returns the energy tenfold. Like here she did not need to hold her finger like that lol Sana was just tapping her.
Exactly im not too worried about Sana because shes just being herself here, but Jihyo..in another clip from yesterday she catches herself staring too hard then looks away then giggles to herself like why did i do that typa thing. I feel like she especially loves holding her hands, at my concert shes always sneaky with it acting like she wants to show her something just to interlace their fingers 😭 i want to say its her physically affectionate side being completely and utterly comfortable with Sana and her feeling safe with her to do that, but the looks :rageblush: I cant explain that one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yikes. That freeze frame goes crazy. :rofl: JH looks down bad. Not reading into anything but just taken at face value, yeah. I get what you're saying. I'm not gonna say what I want to say. It would probably just get deleted anyway. But I'm gonna keep my eye on JH when around certain people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do you think they aren't winning on the music shows? I'd figure there are certain groups who are so popular (Blackpink, Twice, maybe even Itzy) that any time they're on a music show it's an automatic win but I guess not? Any ideas why? I don't think it's the end of the world that they aren't winning, just surprising is all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 11:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yikes. That freeze frame goes crazy. :rofl: JH looks down bad. Not reading into anything but just taken at face value, yeah. I get what you're saying. I'm not gonna say what I want to say. It would probably just get deleted anyway. But I'm gonna keep my eye on JH when around certain people.
Now i'm curious.. you gotta say it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 11:22
Why do you think they aren't winning on the music shows? I'd figure there are certain groups who are so popular (Blackpink, Twice, maybe even Itzy) that any time they're on a music show it's an automatic win but I guess not? Any ideas why? I don't think it's the end of the world that they aren't winning, just surprising is all.
I have you ever looked into what it takes to win a music show. See this tweet with a breakdown.

Basically it's hard to win if your ranking on music charts is sh*t.

Fandom power gives you an edge in voting, physical album sales and maybe mv& short views.
But general korean public liking your song makes your song chart higher which leads to higher digital points for music show.
Now if twice was lucky and released their song during a period when other idols on the music shows were also doing bad on the charts they would've won by now but lessarfim is charting well.

Another thing to remember is twice only promoted on monday meaning a lot of the views and sales they garnered on friday and weekend were wasted.

Regaring the groups you mentioned:
Bl4ckp1nk has still great general public pull so they rank is definitely top 10 maybe top 5 on melon with ease.
Overal jype currently barely has one song one melon top 100(see 2nd tweet). So yeah if 1tzy are winning music sh0ws I assume they got lucky to against idols with similar sh1t digitals.
One spark hasn't even entered top 100 yet most likely won't unless some kind of miracle happens.
Twice music shows win have been drying out recently. We are lucky to get 1 or 2 music shows because their ranking on melon has been abysmal for years now. I think alcohol free is their last top 5 melon song.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 13:37
Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 11:22
I have you ever looked into what it takes to win a music show. See this tweet with a breakdown.

Basically it's hard to win if your ranking on music charts is sh*t.

Fandom power gives you an edge in voting, physical album sales and maybe mv& short views.
But general korean public liking your song makes your song chart higher which leads to higher digital points for music show.
Now if twice was lucky and released their song during a period when other idols on the music shows were also doing bad on the charts they would've won by now but lessarfim is charting well.

Another thing to remember is twice only promoted on monday meaning a lot of the views and sales they garnered on friday and weekend were wasted.

Regaring the groups you mentioned:
Bl4ckp1nk has still great general public pull so they rank is definitely top 10 maybe top 5 on melon with ease.
Overal jype currently barely has one song one melon top 100(see 2nd tweet). So yeah if 1tzy are winning music sh0ws I assume they got lucky to against idols with similar sh1t digitals.
One spark hasn't even entered top 100 yet most likely won't unless some kind of miracle happens.
Twice music shows win have been drying out recently. We are lucky to get 1 or 2 music shows because their ranking on melon has been abysmal for years now. I think alcohol free is their last top 5 melon song.

Thank you for the information! Very interesting. I didn't realize all of that stuff went into determining who wins.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nah i think she just wanted to be close to sana. I remember she picked sana as the person she'd want to be with if they were stuck on deserted island but sana didn't pick her back. I find it interesting they never hang out together like samo, namo there's always a third person joining them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2024, 09:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah i think she just wanted to be close to sana. I remember she picked sana as the person she'd want to be with if they were stuck on deserted island but sana didn't pick her back. I find it interesting they never hang out together like samo, namo there's always a third person joining them
It's honestly not that interesting sahyo are just work wifes.
Sahyo remind of michaeng sure they have great chemistry but outside of their work environment they don't hang out much because they clearly don't have the same taste in off duty activities.
Namo, samo tastes do align while jihyo's align more with jeongyeon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's so fine...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2024, 00:47
she's so fine...

and she knows it 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Twice ran into jaejae host. Looks like jeong is a big fan.
Shame jeongyeon never got to meet her during icsm era when twice a guest on her show. It was so nice of her to include jy in the interview despite her not being there.

Jeongyeon focus

Full twice interaction
https://twitter.com/kun_once2129/status ... 5pKsQ&s=19

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or is Jihyo's english so good... :$ I feel like she could really become fluent if she applied herself more to learning it. She's getting up there with Mina and Nayeon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's so gay

230s
Reactions:

Post by 230s »

Sana flaunting her relationship with jeongyeon is so hot :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »