Post by Guest »

:wub: :heart: so cute, I miss them 🥺

Reactions:

Re: LOOΠΔ

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 08:19
:wub: :heart: so cute, I miss them 🥺
i miss so many pairings.. hyeju and yves, my gay bros, were so fun together. haseul with vivi/yeojin too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't the adults of Triples have their own thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does triples have more male or female fans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 16:30
Unfortunately no because the mods have abandoned the kpop section. It's the same reason why no thread has been made for N*wjeans or 1VE either, depsite convos about the latter flooding the main k-ent thread at times.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 19:45
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 16:30
Unfortunately no because the mods have abandoned the kpop section. It's the same reason why no thread has been made for N*wjeans or 1VE either, depsite convos about the latter flooding the main k-ent thread at times.
But triples is such a massive group, there should be an exception for them at least. What if they have an all adult sub-unit can we have thread about just that sub-unit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Feb 2024, 16:07
sohyun... maybe bisexual, based on my perception. when she was announced as a member, people found her blog and i remember skimming through it. she'd written a poem with a title translating to "A boy who resembles rain".
it's very much of a breakup poem and basically confirms to me that she was in a relationship with a guy. she's posted so much gay media though (literally recommended songs by both the internet and girl in red in the past couple of days). she's kind of like yves? she reminds me a lot of her with the whole blog posting, songwriting, recommending obscure indie artists. but like, is she just chronically online and artsy or is she seeking those spaces because she's queer?

one thing that i'm against the grain on is her relationship with xinyu. i feel like people on twitter always say them calling each other "wife" and being touchy is an evidence for sohyun's sexuality. i'm usually not a believer that idols from the same group would have a thing with each other, but with tripleS it's like a whole another level. these girls did not train with each other and most of them meet for the first time when they join the group as a new member (the exception being the survival show members and the ones who were in dance academies together). so, i don't really see a queer woman meeting a potentially straight woman (xinyu doesn't ping personally to me) and calling her your wife in the first month of meeting her. wouldn't it be awkward if they started suspecting you / you came out to them? i come from a pretty conservative country too and i always find myself trying to be careful around other women because them finding out about your sexuality sometimes leads up to them distancing themselves. doing a whole "she's my wife" act would be a no-no with someone i've known for a short time.

that recent live where yooyeon heavily referred to someone in the group being a possible part of the community also means to me that, while there are supportive members, no one has yet come out in front of them. like, if someone actually was out and proud, yooyeon definitely wouldn't have started the topic. but sohyun's reaction was awkward, so i'm still not writing her off!
yes she is a fanservice queen. it's like you have to be to be a member of this group. i swear gl is their concept because loona never went to these lengths. i can't find that one viral clip of her with xinyu from this fansign but jesus (not complaining). yves was flirty with chuu at their original fansigns even in her socially anxious days which is partly why i wrote her off as playing a role for like five years. the girl yooyeon basically outed is obsessed with fanservice (from what i saw in a compilation to "prove how gay she is" after the live like you read about sohyun) so it's definitely confusing to get a read when literally all 24 are gonna do it

she just did a live for valentine's day with xinyu
maybe sohyun doesn't care if the lines get blurred since everyone blurs them and just got a panic when yooyeon brought up homosexuality directly because sohyun is more socially aware and plugged in to that than the average person and probs wouldn't expect the girls to be gossiping about it behind their backs. even seoyeon started fiddling with her hair and looked like she wanted to jump out of her skin at that point. i think she might've been uncomfortable with potentially being gossiped about for her behaviour because as it stands she fits in just fine even with all her flirting for the camera except she goes the extra mile and yooyeon was ringing the alarm on another member who does too. if you want me to be a bit more pessimistic, then woman attractor line knows they are the women attractors and she has called male fans oppa before when she was newer and didn't play up to being a woman attractor, yet she said this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2024, 21:20
Guest wrote:
sohyun... maybe bisexual, based on my perception. when she was announced as a member, people found her blog and i remember skimming through it. she'd written a poem with a title translating to "A boy who resembles rain".
it's very much of a breakup poem and basically confirms to me that she was in a relationship with a guy. she's posted so much gay media though (literally recommended songs by both the internet and girl in red in the past couple of days). she's kind of like yves? she reminds me a lot of her with the whole blog posting, songwriting, recommending obscure indie artists. but like, is she just chronically online and artsy or is she seeking those spaces because she's queer?

one thing that i'm against the grain on is her relationship with xinyu. i feel like people on twitter always say them calling each other "wife" and being touchy is an evidence for sohyun's sexuality. i'm usually not a believer that idols from the same group would have a thing with each other, but with tripleS it's like a whole another level. these girls did not train with each other and most of them meet for the first time when they join the group as a new member (the exception being the survival show members and the ones who were in dance academies together). so, i don't really see a queer woman meeting a potentially straight woman (xinyu doesn't ping personally to me) and calling her your wife in the first month of meeting her. wouldn't it be awkward if they started suspecting you / you came out to them? i come from a pretty conservative country too and i always find myself trying to be careful around other women because them finding out about your sexuality sometimes leads up to them distancing themselves. doing a whole "she's my wife" act would be a no-no with someone i've known for a short time.

that recent live where yooyeon heavily referred to someone in the group being a possible part of the community also means to me that, while there are supportive members, no one has yet come out in front of them. like, if someone actually was out and proud, yooyeon definitely wouldn't have started the topic. but sohyun's reaction was awkward, so i'm still not writing her off!
yes she is a fanservice queen. it's like you have to be to be a member of this group. i swear gl is their concept because loona never went to these lengths. i can't find that one viral clip of her with xinyu from this fansign but jesus (not complaining). yves was flirty with chuu at their original fansigns even in her socially anxious days which is partly why i wrote her off as playing a role for like five years. the girl yooyeon basically outed is obsessed with fanservice (from what i saw in a compilation to "prove how gay she is" after the live like you read about sohyun) so it's definitely confusing to get a read when literally all 24 are gonna do it

maybe sohyun doesn't care if the lines get blurred since everyone blurs them and just got a panic when yooyeon brought up homosexuality directly because sohyun is more socially aware and plugged in to that than the average person and probs wouldn't expect the girls to be gossiping about it behind their backs. even seoyeon started fiddling with her hair and looked like she wanted to jump out of her skin at that point. i think she might've been uncomfortable with potentially being gossiped about for her behaviour because as it stands she fits in just fine even with all her flirting for the camera except she goes the extra mile and yooyeon was ringing the alarm on another member who does too. if you want me to be a bit more pessimistic, then woman attractor line knows they are the women attractors and she has called male fans oppa before when she was newer and didn't play up to being a woman attractor, yet she said this
You wrote a lot but said pretty much nothing. What's your point?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

First of all there have been many gay idols that use sapphic fanservice. I mean the majority of snh48 is that and the majority of the popular members date eachother and are real lesbians. In kpop we have members like mamamoo especially Moonbyul who has always flirted a lot, Seola has done it. All of dream catcher including Siyeon and yoohyeon. Yves did it and she seems to have come out as gay now. The bi member of Weki meki did it. The list goes on. Like the idea that doing fanservice means that you are not gay is stupid af. It makes sense for companies to want female idols that can attract women and obviously gay women will do that the best.
That said it's too early to judge triples, an idols true nature usually shines through more after they have been active for a few years, right now they are all in that rookie mindset where they will do anything to get attention, not to mention that they may not even know themselves well enough Because of their young age, to even know their sexuality yet. So it's useless trying to figure them out rn, imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yes she is a fanservice queen. it's like you have to be to be a member of this group. i swear gl is their concept because loona never went to these lengths.
[/quote]

They probably seem like a lot when compared to other new gg, because there hasn't been any gg that does a lot of sapphic coded stuff since late 3gen. But when you compare triples to dreamcatcher or mamamoo Seola, current Yves or a big Chinese gg like snh48, they are VERY mild, to go as far as to say their concept is GL with the tiny sapphic coded stuff they do is a huge exaggeration. Here are some examples, but there is so much from these groups it's freaking endless lol. dreamcatcher t=XFggnEYQ8B1KILC5Pfv38A&s=19 snh48
Snh48

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2024, 09:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You wrote a lot but said pretty much nothing. What's your point?
so i'm not trying to be rude to you, but it was a convo.. meaning my point is intended for the person from a conservative country i was replying to who said she has some doubts about sohyun because of her fanservice with xinyu. i am trying to see her point of view. it's a speculation thread. considering all sides is a given

if you want to join in, my point is the tweets of them from valentine's day confirmed to me she enjoys hiding in plain sight which she can do easily because of how deep the group is into fanservice for a new gen korean group (especially considering their numbers, how many of them do it and that they are rookies. the mamamoo, dreamcatcher and one chinese girl group comparisons don't take away from that in my opinion)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2024, 11:35
yes she is a fanservice queen. it's like you have to be to be a member of this group. i swear gl is their concept because loona never went to these lengths.
They probably seem like a lot when compared to other new gg, because there hasn't been any gg that does a lot of sapphic coded stuff since late 3gen. But when you compare triples to dreamcatcher or mamamoo Seola, current Yves or a big Chinese gg like snh48, they are VERY mild, to go as far as to say their concept is GL with the tiny sapphic coded stuff they do is a huge exaggeration. Here are some examples, but there is so much from these groups it's freaking endless lol. dreamcatcher t=XFggnEYQ8B1KILC5Pfv38A&s=19 snh48
Snh48
They are just doing a little bit of fanservice. And like the person above said, there are idols that do sapphic fanservice that are indeed bi/gay/lesbian, in fact the ones that do it the most are more likely to be a gay then not in my experience, but only when it seems authentic, like they know how to make women swoon. And crucially that it's something that they keep doing and isn't just a concept they have for their rookie years. If they continue to be like that then they probably are sapphic.
maybe it's cause of the evil fanservice gaybaiter debate in the korean entertainment thread that made it seem like i did, but i didn't mean fanservice disqualifies an idol from being into women and i don't think the original poster did either. i even said the girl yooyeon basically outed is obsessed with fanservice, so i'm not sure how it sounded like that just because we had some pretty reasonable questions

the reaction to my post is a slight buzzkill when all the fanservice tweets of sohyun are so gay and cute, even if some groups can be gayer. i'm happy to finally have a kpop girl group like this since there's a lot more for everyone to post and talk about than most other groups. i agree with like almost all your points. sohyun absolutely relished in making xinyu swoon. like you can tell she loves the power she has over women. loona made yves realise she's gay and tripleS is doing the same for sohyun i bet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sus xinyu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2024, 15:27
Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2024, 11:35
Snh48
They are just doing a little bit of fanservice. And like the person above said, there are idols that do sapphic fanservice that are indeed bi/gay/lesbian, in fact the ones that do it the most are more likely to be a gay then not in my experience, but only when it seems authentic, like they know how to make women swoon. And crucially that it's something that they keep doing and isn't just a concept they have for their rookie years. If they continue to be like that then they probably are sapphic.
maybe it's cause of the evil fanservice gaybaiter debate in the korean entertainment thread that made it seem like i did, but i didn't mean fanservice disqualifies an idol from being into women and i don't think the original poster did either. i even said the girl yooyeon basically outed is obsessed with fanservice, so i'm not sure how it sounded like that just because we had some pretty reasonable questions

the reaction to my post is a slight buzzkill when all the fanservice tweets of sohyun are so gay and cute, even if some groups can be gayer. i'm happy to finally have a kpop girl group like this since there's a lot more for everyone to post and talk about than most other groups. i agree with like almost all your points. sohyun absolutely relished in making xinyu swoon. like you can tell she loves the power she has over women. loona made yves realise she's gay and tripleS is doing the same for sohyun i bet

I'm a fan of Triples for their music(early Loona music was my favorite kpop music so I love Everything that comes from this company), and I've also watched the badge war show,(hilarious btw) but I haven't watched anything else so I don't know the members yet.

But you seem like you know the group pretty well.
Considering how early they are in their career and life, It feels like it's way to early to put a label on anyone in triples.

But as a Lesbian who wants to get deeper into the group members, i'm curious, If you had to rank the top sus members in triples From .1 most sus to Least sus, how would you rank them???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]
I'm a fan of Triples for their music(early Loona music was my favorite kpop music so I love Everything that comes from this company), and I've also watched the badge war show,(hilarious btw) but I haven't watched anything else so I don't know the members yet.

Considering how early they are in their career and life, It feels like it's way to early to put a label on anyone in triples.

But as a Lesbian who wants to get deeper into the group members, i'm curious, If you had to rank the top sus members in triples From .1 most sus to Least sus, how would you rank them???
[/quote]

DA interested in this as well! also, is the consensus on the sus members of loona still yves, hyeju + maybe kim lip?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not the anon who was asked, but to me, most sus are Sohyun and Yooyeon, followed by Jiwoo and Kotone. Those are the four I'm pretty confident about, but members like Xinyu, Chaeyeon, etc are worth keeping an eye on too. Kaede and Dahyun's relationship dynamic is interesting to me as well, even though neither of them really come to mind as being super sus compared to other members.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 23:03
I'm not the anon who was asked, but to me, most sus are Sohyun and Yooyeon, followed by Jiwoo and Kotone. Those are the four I'm pretty confident about, but members like Xinyu, Chaeyeon, etc are worth keeping an eye on too. Kaede and Dahyun's relationship dynamic is interesting to me as well, even though neither of them really come to mind as being super sus compared to other members.
also not the anon but Yooyeon pinged to me ever since I saw her on MTG. I forget what exactly it was she said or did though that made it click for me, been a while since I saw that shit show and don't want to rewatch it. A number of TripleS girls were on it though so for those interested in learning about them might be worth watching the show. Kwon Yuri saved Jiwoo from a very early elimination, so I'll delulu believe she was looking out for her own too :tinfoil: Similarly Soyeon saved Yooyeon but she explained that one as just her knowing she was popular among viewers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 23:21
Guest wrote:
also not the anon but Yooyeon pinged to me ever since I saw her on MTG. I forget what exactly it was she said or did though that made it click for me, been a while since I saw that shit show and don't want to rewatch it. A number of TripleS girls were on it though so for those interested in learning about them might be worth watching the show. Kwon Yuri saved Jiwoo from a very early elimination, so I'll delulu believe she was looking out for her own too :tinfoil: Similarly Soyeon saved Yooyeon but she explained that one as just her knowing she was popular among viewers.
Sohyun is obvious to me, and although she may be on the bi spec I feel that she has only recently started to really embrace her attraction to women, she is still young but i sense that she will only grow more and more gay as time passes. I also agree yooyeon is at least bi, I remember thinking it first the moment she reacted to NaKyoung, she was obviously attracted to her, also she went to Ewha Womans University, that university is known for having a lot of wlw in the same way that women's universites in America usually have that reputation for a lot of wlw, I would not be suprised if she hooked up with girls when she went there, you can also feel how open minded she is, she just gives of the energy that if she liked a girl she would just go for it, if you know what i mean. some idol picking/favoring another idol on a show doesn't really mean anything tho.
Also although Yuri is indeed sus, Soyeon seems very straight girl who just likes "edgy" concepts. Yes, she wrote og my god but she basically just writes songs like their movie concepts, her tt are usually not inspired by her own life, She just makes anything she think will get attention, it's very different to something like Moonbyul whole ep, that felt personal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 16:48

[/quote]

DA interested in this as well! also, is the consensus on the sus members of loona still yves, hyeju + maybe kim lip?
[/quote]
The amount obvious hinting at being gay, I think Yves has gone past the point of being sus imo, I mean someone talking about a male fotball player and then Yves saying but i'm into Princesses, is one of the most obvious gay coming out we have gotten in kpop. As far as hyeju, yes she is still sus, I'm not really sure what the consensus is Kim lip anymore tho..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kotone gives me Seola vibes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Feb 2024, 23:21
Guest wrote:
Kotone gives me Seola vibes
In what way? Just curious since I'm not super familiar with Seola.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

average day for tripleS

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2024, 07:45
average day for tripleS

Triples slowly turning into snh48 lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2024, 10:41
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2024, 07:45
average day for tripleS

Triples slowly turning into snh48 lol.
There is something to be said for environments that are like a bubble away from the usual heteronormative pressure that society has, Whether it is female sports teams, female universities, or big girl groups, they end up always having a very high amount of sapphic women, I think it's only natural in that type of environment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sohyun & xinyu date, waiting 4 eng subs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2024, 13:43
Sohyun & xinyu date, waiting 4 eng subs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's constant with them 😭. as someone who's been following them since generation, they've always been a fruity group, especially by 4th/5th gen standards, but it almost feels like just since that live with yooyeon, they've felt comfortable stepping it up even more. could also just be people talking about it more since the yooyeon clip got a ton of attention on kpopsapphic, but i do think the timing's funny either way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2024, 21:27
it's constant with them 😭. as someone who's been following them since generation, they've always been a fruity group, especially by 4th/5th gen standards, but it almost feels like just since that live with yooyeon, they've felt comfortable stepping it up even more. could also just be people talking about it more since the yooyeon clip got a ton of attention on kpopsapphic, but i do think the timing's funny either way.
Yooyeon's pretty popular with the ladies. I'll have to pay more attention to her and see what's up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact that people are making tier lists of the most gay to straight members of triples, lmao. from several I've seen the general consensus is Sohyun and Yooyeon are the top gays. And then Xinyu.and then Chaeyeon. There are also some underaged members that are often mentioned too, I will not discuss them obviously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

girl we Get it you gay fr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do y'all trust Yves and Sohyun after Karina

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 15:00
Nobody ever thought that Karina was gay tho, gay women just thought she was hot. Why would anyone think Karina of all people was gay? Lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 15:00
How can you compare an obvious straight girl like Karina to Yves and Sohyun, or any other sapphic idol like Moonbyul, Seola, Siyeon etc.. Those idols have all said so much that they are basically out already. Just because a gg idol attracts a lot of female fans does not mean they themselves are sapphic, she has never said or done anything legit to suggest that she is sapphic, no one thinks Seulgi is gay either. But the idols we think are some type of gay are because of legit reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

THE TRANSLATOR INTERVENED?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Feb 2024, 21:16
it's like she didn't understand why their convo should stay private and everyone else did
yes, exactly. her whole attitude is very interesting and makes me hope these girls never get proper media training lmao. atp i feel like half the group has had at least a couple of sus moments for those who keep up with their content regularly. like nien for example, not part of the woman attractor line or someone who's regularly talked about in this context, really feels almost like an older soomin in the way she flirts heavily and shamelessly and acts around women in general. the signal where she happily tells kotone that if she's the king, she can have lots of wives lives in my mind rent free. i remember her being extra flustered around yooyeon back when she first moved in too.

i wasn't that interested until sohyun joined and haven't watched signals yet so i didn't suspect nien, but then i saw what you mean just from twitter updates

at 1:18 she chose yooyeon which fits the crush you noticed nien had early on. she made dahyun and nakyoung awkward by saying she can have as many girls as she wants (like the wives comment) because her wording was funny

this is probably why she didn't choose xinyu even though xinyu tries to ship them so it's not just a ship thing

she exposed chaeyeon and was shook at chaeyeon exposing her back. call me delu but nien pouting fits with her not wanting to share ships because she's in her feels. she was just being nice to the members who chose her in the first clip, and nien even laughed at the underage one, who just moved in, for trying to do the pepero game with her because nien is a whole ass 20 and that was deranged

so the sus members are spotting each other. chaeyeon has done this a few times
today yooyeon had to apologise to korean wav for "bullying" soomin and promised to change her behaviour so now she might start censoring herself, and apparently a staff told the members to stop fanservice in a live, so i wonder if media training really will change things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

actually crazy that the translator intervened LMAO. if nothing else, that's proof that they come up with all this on their own and aren't being pushed into heavy fanservice by the company. the ships that i do think are pushed to some extent, like kaede/dahyun or formerly seoyeon/sohyun (before xinyu joined) seem downright mild compared to what happens casually between random combinations. i really do hope they aren't made to tone it down and censor themselves though, especially since it seems like the sus members have gotten more and more comfortable being themselves lately. yooyeon needing to apologize wasn't really related to anything gay (just indirectly in the sense that fans are now much more conscious of the dynamic between those two), so hopefully that at least isn't a sign of anything that'll have lasting impacts.

and so my comment isn't a total downer, another sus moment from xinyu. i actually do remember when this happened, and tbh if we take it at face value and assume this really was a random girl in the store asking her out and not just approaching her in a friendly way, that must mean she pings to korean sapphics too. or maybe i'm reading into it way too much lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

today yooyeon had to apologise to korean wav for "bullying" soomin and promised to change her behaviour so now she might start censoring herself, and apparently a staff told the members to stop fanservice in a live, so i wonder if media training really will change things
[/quote]
Yooyeon was sick, so she just wanted soomin to calm down and not talk too much. I don't think this will make her change her behavior. I haven't heard anything about media training and them being told to stop fanservice in lives, I find it hard to believe that a company under jj would ever say that. But maybe outside investeres or products they promote can make them have to censor themselves more, but i doubt it will happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Feb 2024, 22:04
actually crazy that the translator intervened LMAO. if nothing else, that's proof that they come up with all this on their own and aren't being pushed into heavy fanservice by the company. the ships that i do think are pushed to some extent, like kaede/dahyun or formerly seoyeon/sohyun (before xinyu joined) seem downright mild compared to what happens casually between random combinations. i really do hope they aren't made to tone it down and censor themselves though, especially since it seems like the sus members have gotten more and more comfortable being themselves lately. yooyeon needing to apologize wasn't really related to anything gay (just indirectly in the sense that fans are now much more conscious of the dynamic between those two), so hopefully that at least isn't a sign of anything that'll have lasting impacts.

and so my comment isn't a total downer, another sus moment from xinyu. i actually do remember when this happened, and tbh if we take it at face value and assume this really was a random girl in the store asking her out and not just approaching her in a friendly way, that must mean she pings to korean sapphics too. or maybe i'm reading into it way too much lol.

Girls hit on hot girls whether they ping or not since you never know if someone is sapphic. Tsuki talked about mostly being hit on by girls as a trainee. I bet female idols are hit on by sapphic women pretty often.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

what the hell man? I'm here telling myself that I'm going to stop falling for these idols because all they do is let me down with fan service and then they're going to go and pull stuff like this and make it impossible for me to quit. :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sohyun music taste is very sapphic. Her favorite artist is Syd/the Internet. I can understand famous peope like girl in red or praised artists like the Internet etc But also the fact that she knows who Fletcher an artist who makes very mis music and who is basically only known for being gay & hot, there is no way she would listen to her if she isn't sapphic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 16:54
Sohyun music taste is very sapphic. Her favorite artist is Syd/the Internet. I can understand famous peope like girl in red or praised artists like the Internet etc But also the fact that she knows who Fletcher an artist who makes very mis music and who is basically only known for being gay & hot, there is no way she would listen to her if she isn't sapphic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a LOONA thread. Please take all those triples essays to K Ent.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 19:45
not trying to be confrontational here, but i don't really see the issue? this thread is slow moving even with tripleS included. before they started being talked about, 1 page spanned 4 months. plus some anons agreed a page or two back (well before the recent tripleS discussion started) that it was fine. if we could get our own thread, i'd be happy to move, but that's not possible with them having underage members. i can't speak for the other tripleS anons but i've tried to talk about them in k-ent multiple times before and it gets drowned out by other topics since most anons in that thread dgaf about less popular groups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
OVERRULED. There is not enough Loona talk and TripleS can't have a thread of their own so it stays here. Besides, you come once in three weeks later and have a problem?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2024, 22:32
Guest wrote:
not trying to be confrontational here, but i don't really see the issue? this thread is slow moving even with tripleS included. before they started being talked about, 1 page spanned 4 months. plus some anons agreed a page or two back (well before the recent tripleS discussion started) that it was fine. if we could get our own thread, i'd be happy to move, but that's not possible with them having underage members. i can't speak for the other tripleS anons but i've tried to talk about them in k-ent multiple times before and it gets drowned out by other topics since most anons in that thread dgaf about less popular groups.
I view this as a place to discuss all the members that used to be under the name LOONA and all the adult gg members under MODHAUS. I don't see the problem. They are all connected by being produced by JJ.
It keeps this thread more active by including the whole package and there is a lot of overlap, for example how Sohyun wrote the lesbian lyrics to an Odd eye circle song. So I think they all fit together nicely here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 22:11
Guest wrote:
OVERRULED. There is not enough Loona talk and TripleS can't have a thread of their own so it stays here. Besides, you come once in three weeks later and have a problem?
Now there's barely any Loona in the Loona thread. This isn't a modhaus thread and triples shouldn't be the focus. No hate to them but it's off topic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2024, 03:17
Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 22:11
Guest wrote:
Now there's barely any Loona in the Loona thread. This isn't a modhaus thread and triples shouldn't be the focus. No hate to them but it's off topic.
DA Now? There wasn't before. There's no benefit from your mini modding. Mods won't open any new threads so that tight rule lost meaning. This one was dead for a month and now Yves receipts are posted every time again. tripleS got gay enough to bring Orbits back from the dead. Just think of this thread as Orbit hangout.

There's a reason it's Orbits posting tripleS in the Loona thread. The overlap between the groups and stans is obvious and unique. It isn't a Modhaus thing. That's why the Orbits here keep telling you tripleS is fun to gossip about with each other to fill in the gaps. General thread drowns out tripleS posts which makes them boring to post and hard to find. The posters there bash Yves, decided Kim Lip is a homophobe and mock Loossemble. They're not the audience for 24 nugus with a 95% Orbit fanbase.