Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2024, 05:29
The show is finally out.

Tiff and Seohyun will guest later
it's been 84 years

Reactions:

Re: SNSD

Post by Guest »

How did this happen? It’s a movie premiere and nobody is guiding the guests on which theater to go to? :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2024, 18:24
How did this happen? It’s a movie premiere and nobody is guiding the guests on which theater to go to? :rageblush:
I would die if I ever saw such beauty right in front of my mere mortal eyes. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh, man, Sunny shared on bbl that Pepper passed away, and now I'm super sad. :'( I wish I hadn't read the message. :crybabe: I lost one a couple of months ago and it sucks big time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 05:27
Oh, man, Sunny shared on bbl that Pepper passed away, and now I'm super sad. :'( I wish I hadn't read the message. :crybabe: I lost one a couple of months ago and it sucks big time.
she was on bubble? Ow, that is so sad. :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So sorry to hear that, Sunny :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

more T photos here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 17:46
God, I miss her jaw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idk why, but that final punch "and b9a WHO DID NOT SHOW UP", made me laugh :lol:

btw, the last few days I've seen constatly people wanting GOT comeback or people asking about GOT or people making long ass video esseys about that group. What a weird few days. It's like it was a nightmare for everyone (for often vastyl different reasons) and now folks are like...okay, you know what, but it was kind of fun to have them all together.

But in another clip from this interview she says this project is over for good.
Personally I don't mind, because I simply do not trust SM to give this group good material. So I won't be crying after GOT, even tho I truly didn't hate it. At the same time, I'm always here for SM ladies have something to do, but at what cost! lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 12:14
idk why, but that final punch "and b9a WHO DID NOT SHOW UP", made me laugh :lol:

btw, the last few days I've seen constatly people wanting GOT comeback or people asking about GOT or people making long ass video esseys about that group. What a weird few days. It's like it was a nightmare for everyone (for often vastyl different reasons) and now folks are like...okay, you know what, but it was kind of fun to have them all together.

But in another clip from this interview she says this project is over for good.
Personally I don't mind, because I simply do not trust SM to give this group good material. So I won't be crying after GOT, even tho I truly didn't hate it. At the same time, I'm always here for SM ladies have something to do, but at what cost! lol

Tbf, I think only snsd/Taeyeon fans are asking for a GOT comeback, because luvies and mys have an entirely different opinion of that project.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

man lchat sucks i wish i was there when sogayshidae was still a thing :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2024, 12:59
Guest wrote:
God, I miss her jaw.
She's going to look like Karina soon.

sparklesnatch
Reactions:

Post by sparklesnatch »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 12:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
God, I miss her jaw.
Jesus Christ where the hell did her jaw go!?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sparklesnatch wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 14:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
God, I miss her jaw.
To the same place where Wendy's and Karina's jaws went.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whoever edited those vogue pics should be arrested, they did way too much. I'm surprised some of you think she really looks like that when we get recent pics of her pretty often.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i sometimes wonder about aesthetic in kpop, because while those folks have various procedures, 8/10 times styling or makeup make things worse than they actually are in normal setting.
That Vouge photoshoot is very unfrotunate, but overall, T. is still very cute without or with light makeup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hehe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did Hyoyeon admitted that she had ps? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ looool, she so freaking funny! :lol:

side note: now that BoA is leaving SM, I'm thinking about all those female idols that SM had in the past, and it truly feels like the end of an era. That company never prioritize their female idols, even tho female idols gave them so much, but now it feels like the situation is worse than ever.
Male idol:female idol ratio in that company is craaaazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 08:54

side note: now that BoA is leaving SM, I'm thinking about all those female idols that SM had in the past, and it truly feels like the end of an era. That company never prioritize their female idols, even tho female idols gave them so much, but now it feels like the situation is worse than ever.
Now you mention it.
Taeng, yoona, yuri hyoyeon -4
Rv still 5
Aespa-4
13 female idols? 14 plus boa. Definitely not the best play to stay. Nope. They don't care about the girls.
Sm basically ShittyMen. Didn't the company want to debut new gg this year?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 09:11
Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 08:54

Now you mention it.
Taeng, yoona, yuri hyoyeon -4
Rv still 5
Aespa-4
13 female idols? 14 plus boa. Definitely not the best play to stay. Nope. They don't care about the girls.
Sm basically ShittyMen. Didn't the company want to debut new gg this year?
Yes, i heard about that gg since forever, and apparently this year they are planning their debut, but will it happenen? I honestly don't know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 15:10
sparklesnatch wrote:
01 Apr 2024, 14:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
God, I miss her jaw.
To the same place where Wendy's and Karina's jaws went.
I miss her cheekbones as much as her jaw.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Refreshing to see after being bombarded with clips of other artists’ bad live vocals

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HYO in jail :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seohyun needs better acting projects. Her last drama Song of the Bandits was last out of the 14 Netflix original Korean dramas released in 2023 in global viewership.
Her 2 upcoming films seem high budget and really promising though.
She needs a hit if she wants to keep getting roles in the next years when she is older. She won't be getting lead roles forever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bandits could’ve done better had Netflix promoted it :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »