Aespa

Reactions:

Re: Aespa

Post by Guest »

Above anon, aespa and the most of groups don't perform live on music shows. Not saying all groups never perform live on music shows but they are few and it's not always. Concerts and festivals are the way to go if you want to listen to kpop groups singing live without spending too much time checking out their performances. The anon who wanted drama live performance is gonna have to wait until they perform it live in a festival or concert next year, if there's luck maybe they will perform it live for end of year shows but I wouldn't have high hopes for that.

I have no idea besides creating some drama, why you wanted to come to this thread to ask something like this and compare aespa with bp, if later you're gonna search it on youtube anyway and you don't want to listen to whatever we're telling you, you could have done that since beginning. Hope this answers all your questions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2023, 19:04
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2023, 15:02
Guest wrote:
30 Nov 2023, 10:54

Anon looking for a chance to start drama here;
They're live here, did you even try to look at all or is the fact that they sing too well an automatic discard?

To me they're live a bunch of times, the performances I watch sound slightly different, and their faces looking like they're not putting any strength is imo just because the technique used doesn't hurt or whatever.

With mr removed vids proving there's no dominant backtrack, people argue wether it's prerecorded or not, like it's impossible for idols to sing while dancing. Aespa choreos are generally pretty low energy to allow for better singing, not having a shakey voice while moving is possible. Now they surely don't sing all the time live in shows but I just can't see how it's obvious given their singing face never look like they're doing anything wether in the studio or on stage.

You can hear in the chorus, they stop singing so it's live. And it's extremely impressive how good they are even giselle, impressed by Karina as well...

You literally ignored everything I said, you're really something else this post is soo funny to me. You ignored me saying how ppl are sending clips of black pink lipsyncing and me saying that's not what I mean when I say lip syncing because it's just not you could have sent any group that did the same thing and I would have said the same thing, I even admit in my previous post that the backtrack was too loud in Lisa's part and so that is lip syncing to me. You guys are attacking me for no reason at all I'm actually a very logical person but you're the one that is getting heated and defensive right now. Just calm down, I watch some performances of drama and noticed the lip sync I'm not out here to do investigative research on it and based on what the other anons said it's normal so I didn't other looking more into it. I mainly mentioned winter because I like her part the most but that seems to be mostly lip sync. Like chill out even the anons on this fourm said lip syncing is common in Kpop because it's about the overall performance that needs to be perfect so I understand now. I'm starting to really like aespa my tik tok fyp is mostly just them right now, you all are acting like I don't like them. I'm not out to get them, I'm starting to stan them. You're taking my observation and questioning and blowing it up way out of proportion. Chill out.
I know you initial question was "is lip syncing normal in kpop?" but before asking that question you said this (before saying that bp never lip syncs) :
I can't help but notice it's so obvious they are lip syncing
And I thought that was worth correcting since i don't think it's true. I'm wondering if you even read my post at all since you didn't adress my points... How is it obvious Aespa lip syncs? is my question because i don't see it for the drama performances I linked. Now I'm starting to wonder if i'm dumb as hell for believing Aespa don't lip sync or if simply you just don't want to believe it.

Also for the third time comparing bp to another group in that group's thread is not the best thing to do whatever you wanted to ask, it started as "aespa never sings live/it's so obvious they're lip syncing/bp never lip syncs" all three false to me so it's just normal you'd get replies on that. A logical person would at least admit that much instead of acting like you're being bullied every reply you get that challenges these opinions, that understandably by logical people can be seen as annoying.

Also which new kpop fan is schocked by the amount of lip syncing... Like if anything I was shocked some idols actually could sing but my country bashes kpop every occasion it gets so I didn't start with a positive opinion on the industry.
heres the thing right, is that you're putting words into my mouth and not reading what I wrote correctly. I said I never noticed blackpink lip syncing and if they do then its rare or they are really good at it. And at that time of posting I did not think of backtrack overpowering as lip syncing I was thinking of the whole song just mouthing the words as lip syncing. As I said before again blackpink DOES lip sync in my definition of lip sync once I thought about it some more and anon brought up the video of Lisa....like what more do you want from me at this point? I said over and over again I'm not here to compare the two or defined bp LOL like you guys are fighting me for no reason at all now LMAO its such a joke how defensive you guys are getting

You're putting words in my mouth again when I said aespa doesnt sing live because I literally said I saw their coachella performance where they sung live and they sounded amazing and I would like to see them perform drama like that. Like I'm not even understanding why you're making this up in your head

And I already addressed why its obvious that they are lip syncing with winter's straight face when belting out these really high notes. I cant say as to why you never noticed but I did, I dont know what to tell you about that. If you want videos you can search them yourself, I'm not here to show that before I get attacked more

And again youre saying which kpop fan is shocked by the amount of lip syncing, you clearly didnt read or payed any attention to what I wrote because I said I'm new to kpop as well and only really know about bp (which is why I brought up bp in the first place because it was the kpop group I knew about) LOL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish the fandom could embrace collabs a lot more because of the minute smngg debuts there will be lots of interactions between them and that's the norm on kpop, esp on sm, senior groups promoting junior groups but this fandom always makes a fuss everytime aespa has another collab. Yeah, it'd be great if they could have also collabs with non sm idols but that's how sm works, they prefer their groups interacting with each other instead. If you're not interesed in these collabs, skip them instead of complaining

That "Hot & Cold" collab was a failure though, it wasn't the best song choice for a collab between riize and aespa and now you have people comparing both performances but I guess sm was just lazy and they didn't need to arrange much the choreo with that song lol I'm a bit surprised in the lack of chemistry of winrina on stage though, i was expecting more from them but they didn't even try to make eye contact with each other..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Here are my 2 cents on the members:

Karina- either lesbian or bisexual with preference for women. Doesnt talk about men unless asked. She is also very consistent with the type of woman she likes, the cute puppyish face. (Taeyeon, Sulli, Irene, Hanni)

Winter - straight, but who knows maybe she'll surprise us. Doesnt seem interested in dating tbh

Ningning - bisexual with preference for masc lesbians

Giselle - Straight. Probably already has a bf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't want to read too much into it because it could mean nothing but I still have to see Karina being shy around a man and it's even more noticiable with all these tiktoks while she gets shy so easily with women

It's not inusual straight women not getting shy around men but what it makes interesting is her getting shy around female idols or other women except for her friends like ryujin lol Still I think she's either straight or bi and she'll end up dating some male actor or whatever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jan 2024, 00:13
I don't want to read too much into it because it could mean nothing but I still have to see Karina being shy around a man and it's even more noticiable with all these tiktoks while she gets shy so easily with women

It's not unusual straight women not getting shy around men but what it makes interesting is her getting shy around female idols or other women except for her friends like ryujin lol Still I think she's either straight or bi and she'll end up dating some male actor or whatever
Obviously she’s a Korean and on top of that, a Catholic. I won’t be surprise if she dated a men currently because she seems like a bisexual(probably prefer women more than men). Even in the US most bisexual ended up dated someone of opposite gender mainly because our society gives hell towards LGBTQ who refuse to confirm to the norm. I can’t imagine trying to be gay an asian country that still socially backward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jan 2024, 17:28
Here are my 2 cents on the members:

Karina- either lesbian or bisexual with preference for women. Doesnt talk about men unless asked. She is also very consistent with the type of woman she likes, the cute puppyish face. (Taeyeon, Sulli, Irene, Hanni)

Winter - straight, but who knows maybe she'll surprise us. Doesnt seem interested in dating tbh

Ningning - bisexual with preference for masc lesbians

Giselle - Straight. Probably already has a bf
Karina’s life mission is to unsuppressed Winter lol. Do y’all think Ning Ning actually dating her masc friend. There’s a crush going on but their dynamic from that one live kind of gives me impression that they have Winrina sort of relationship. NingNing had a puppy crush while Ellis kind of awkwardly brush it off.

Abcd6543219
Reactions:

Post by Abcd6543219 »

Personally, I think W is bi or she's not interested in dating

Abcd6543219
Reactions:

Post by Abcd6543219 »

Guest wrote:

It's not inusual straight women not getting shy around men but what it makes interesting is her getting shy around female idols or other women except for her friends like ryujin lol Still I think she's either straight or bi and she'll end up dating some male actor or whatever
Which man is K shy with?
She could be bi or pan, les are rare in kpop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Abcd6543219 wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 03:21
Guest wrote:

Which man is K shy with?
DA

None so far imo. She’s more of awkward than shy imo mainly because those men that make tik tok with her literally only there to hype up a ship. With Nct it’s more natural I think because they are labelmate but their interactions with enhypen is very force, the guys look like they got drag to teach them. really love the tik tok she made with Jungwoo and Minhyuk, she seems so comfortable with them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jan 2024, 02:45
Abcd6543219 wrote:
08 Jan 2024, 03:21
Guest wrote:

Which man is K shy with?
DA

None so far imo. She’s more of awkward than shy imo mainly because those men that make tik tok with her literally only there to hype up a ship. With Nct it’s more natural I think because they are labelmate but their interactions with enhypen is very force, the guys look like they got drag to teach them. really love the tik tok she made with Jungwoo and Minhyuk, she seems so comfortable with them
I do really want to know which tiktoks are up to the girls and which ones are the staff decision. Tho I can imagine. I mean I don't think the staff forces them or anything, more like the staff will say "what about doing a tiktok with this group?" Idols also know to do tiktoks with other idols is part of their jobs now so they might say yes without feeling any interest in it.

I think except for other sm idols who they respect to or they get along with like n*ct dream or rv maybe r*iize in the future. I'm not sure how much interest the girls have to do tiktoks with male idols (except for those who they could feel attracted to lol). Karina is also pretty obvious which person she's more comfortable with and as she's not shy with any man so far she seems to be a lot more comfortable and relaxed with women than any male idol. (it doesn't mean anything, this is pretty normal)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was in the main thread but got tired of the conversation there. Anyway, recently I’ve been wondering if winter is performing femininity. I’ve heard about korean lesbians having to do that to seem straight, and I know people either write her off or ship her with Karina. While I don’t ship her with Karina, she does some things and it makes me wonder. Also it feels like her mannerisms slip through depending on whatever she’s wearing, I remember a while ago there was pictures of her at the airport and her energy was so different from how she usually is.

Related but unrelated, I found her so handsome in one of her latest tiktoks. :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Jan 2024, 18:35
Was in the main thread but got tired of the conversation there. Anyway, recently I’ve been wondering if winter is performing femininity. I’ve heard about korean lesbians having to do that to seem straight, and I know people either write her off or ship her with Karina. While I don’t ship her with Karina, she does some things and it makes me wonder. Also it feels like her mannerisms slip through depending on whatever she’s wearing, I remember a while ago there was pictures of her at the airport and her energy was so different from how she usually is.

Related but unrelated, I found her so handsome in one of her latest tiktoks. :wub: :wub:
if you follow aespa and you've watched everything, winter has always gives off: soft, cute, feminine, "pure/innocent" vibes, that's why she got that many fanboys.

None of these girls are tomboys. All of them are pretty feminine, spec winter, even if off cameras they might act a bit less feminine. Also if one of them was a tomboy and they aren't, it means nothing unless you want to claim someone is gay because they aren't very feminine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The amount of mys who now stan r*iize.. should i be scared? :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jmj real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She's really so comfortable being Minsik lol. I rmr someone online had said she gives reddit incel loner energy and I can kinda see it, so I can't tell how much is "I adore women, lemme kiss them" or if it's just her masc identity. scratch that, hardly see her do the former, and if she does, it's always reciprocated to karina, no? She carries such big d--- energy when they're not dressing her up like a strawberry shortcake. so in conclusion, her masc apparel and body language does not correlate to her attraction... unless we want to analyze her avoiding karina's stares

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Feb 2024, 05:34
Guest wrote:

She's really so comfortable being Minsik lol. I rmr someone online had said she gives reddit incel loner energy and I can kinda see it, so I can't tell how much is "I adore women, lemme kiss them" or if it's just her masc identity. scratch that, hardly see her do the former, and if she does, it's always reciprocated to karina, no? She carries such big d--- energy when they're not dressing her up like a strawberry shortcake. so in conclusion, her masc apparel and body language does not correlate to her attraction... unless we want to analyze her avoiding karina's stares
Take this with a grain of salt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Feb 2024, 06:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Karina's dating rumors with Treasure member date back to 2021. In aespa, Karina and Winter are the two members with the most rumors about dating men but I don't believe those rumors because they could be rumors fabricated by antis, akgae, shippers aespa x boy group, people who like to spread false rumors, rival companies,...
And I know an account that posts rumors on X, I have been following this account since 2021 and found it has many rumors that have been confirmed to be true and this account says that Karina is single (info from January 2023). Currently, I don't know if Karina is single or dating because that account is closed

"Recently, she reveal that in 2022, Karina and her classmates is spotted hanging out and the fans heard that her classmates is talking about her dating a girl while both giggling." I don't really understand this part, can you explain it to me? Thank you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 01:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Karina's dating rumors with Treasure member date back to 2021. In aespa, Karina and Winter are the two members with the most rumors about dating men but I don't believe those rumors because they could be rumors fabricated by antis, akgae, shippers aespa x boy group, people who like to spread false rumors, rival companies,...
And I know an account that posts rumors on X, I have been following this account since 2021 and found it has many rumors that have been confirmed to be true and this account says that Karina is single (info from January 2023). Currently, I don't know if Karina is single or dating because that account is closed

"Recently, she reveal that in 2022, Karina and her classmates is spotted hanging out and the fans heard that her classmates is talking about her dating a girl while both giggling." I don't really understand this part, can you explain it to me? Thank you
I don’t know the details but she said that she was spotted her with her classmates and kinda overheard their conversation. The classmates talk about other classmates as well and they mention about Karina dating a girl. Also, I have no idea that Karina has been rumor with Treasure members since 2021 because the members that was rumor with her is also rumor to date Yeji, Xiaoting and also Giselle. But apparently, that male idol has been dating his non-celeb gf for a long time. And winter being bi/lesbian is like circulated in weibo since last year. I don’t really believe these rumor because you know, people on the internet are known to made up stuff and copy paste it to various websites

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 09:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I don’t know the details but she said that she was spotted her with her classmates and kinda overheard their conversation. The classmates talk about other classmates as well and they mention about Karina dating a girl. Also, I have no idea that Karina has been rumor with Treasure members since 2021 because the members that was rumor with her is also rumor to date Yeji, Xiaoting and also Giselle. But apparently, that male idol has been dating his non-celeb gf for a long time. And winter being bi/lesbian is like circulated in weibo since last year. I don’t really believe these rumor because you know, people on the internet are known to made up stuff and copy paste it to various websites
so Karina and her classmates were chatting about Karina dating a girl??? Do I understand correctly???

But if the rumor of Karina dating a girl and the rumor of Winter being bi/les/pan are true, it could explain why these two girls have many rumors of dating men, because maybe their management company They spread these rumors to hide their true sexual orientation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't want to be a debbie downer but it's just better to consider these girls straight. There's nothing to indicate they like women. Rumours are only that and anyone can make them up. The likely truth is none of them is gonna date a woman ever.

The only member who has showed a bit of support is ningning and that could be just as ally. I see aespa like bp, a full group of straight girls. The best scenery I can imagine is one of them finding women attractive but not having interest in having any love or sexual relationship with women, maybe one peck while drunk if ever. I think the chances one member might like women get better with bigger groups.

Karina who was the most speculated here is a lot more private/reserved now than before so we're never getting anything besides maybe a dating man news someday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2024, 01:11
I don't want to be a debbie downer but it's just better to consider these girls straight. There's nothing to indicate they like women. Rumours are only that and anyone can make them up. The likely truth is none of them is gonna date a woman ever.

The only member who has showed a bit of support is ningning and that could be just as ally. I see aespa like bp, a full group of straight girls. The best scenery I can imagine is one of them finding women attractive but not having interest in having any love or sexual relationship with women, maybe one peck while drunk if ever. I think the chances one member might like women get better with bigger groups.

Karina who was the most speculated here is a lot more private/reserved now than before so we're never getting anything besides maybe a dating man news someday
Loona has like 12 members and I’m pretty sure all of them are straight while mamamoo has one confirm gay/bisexual. If the argument is because they are a small group, it’s very weak in my opinion. And of course, they are not gonna caught dating a women in South Korea. It’s a suicide career. Whoever they date is not the basis of their sexuality. And just from my observation, you’re kind of projecting a straight/bicurious girl that you know onto them. Finding a women attractive but won’t date them, Karina actually hint that she might wanted to date a women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 17:19
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 09:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

so Karina and her classmates were chatting about Karina dating a girl??? Do I understand correctly???

But if the rumor of Karina dating a girl and the rumor of Winter being bi/les/pan are true, it could explain why these two girls have many rumors of dating men, because maybe their management company They spread these rumors to hide their true sexual orientation
The Indonesian tea collecter who called Winter during her live and also had Karina’s number said this “ TW : LGBTQ+

read it carefully‼️

Companies naturally try to carefully hide the fact that their artists are LGBT, especially if the artists have weight and meaning for them.  Of course, there are homophobes both among the producers and among the staff, but they just do their job and initially sign serious non-disclosure contracts (which are close sasaengs and their acquaintances who sell it for money).And some of this gay couples they doing fan-service without anyone notice it”

I don’t know but Karina dating rumor with ZB1 members is very sus to me because that guy is clearly gay. And they are both super popular within their groups so maybe company wanted to hide it by purposely spreading rumor(albeit a weak one)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I see you know nothing about Karina... Or you're just here to force your unwanted het opinions, just keep that in the general thread then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How could Weibo or anyone know about Winter's sexuality? I don't think she would come out to many people if she was bi, the only way to know is if she dates a girl which I don't picture Winter doing (yet).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2024, 08:16
Guest wrote:

I see you know nothing about Karina... Or you're just here to force your unwanted het opinions, just keep that in the general thread then
Considering she's my bias, I know a bit about her lol her signs can mean anything or nothing, they are too vague. I'm just being realistic instead of being delusional and wanting every idol to be gay when it's quite likely they aren't

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2024, 05:52
Guest wrote:

Loona has like 12 members and I’m pretty sure all of them are straight while mamamoo has one confirm gay/bisexual. If the argument is because they are a small group, it’s very weak in my opinion. And of course, they are not gonna caught dating a women in South Korea. It’s a suicide career. Whoever they date is not the basis of their sexuality. And just from my observation, you’re kind of projecting a straight/bicurious girl that you know onto them. Finding a women attractive but won’t date them, Karina actually hint that she might wanted to date a women
That's how statistics works. It doesn't mean there are gay members in every big group and it's all straight members in small groups. The truth is the bigger number of members, the bigger chance someone is gay, that's just probability.

Well yeah, I'm proyecting straight or a bit bitcurious into them, that's how I feel about them. And be serious Karina has never hinted wanting to date a woman (or a man) lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2024, 08:35
Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2024, 08:16
Guest wrote:

Considering she's my bias, I know a bit about her lol her signs can mean anything or nothing, they are too vague. I'm just being realistic instead of being delusional and wanting every idol to be gay when it's quite likely they aren't
Right you're not delusional but people who conclude she might like women based on her doing everything so we reach that conclusion are the delusional ones :eyeroll:

The thing with karina isn't that her receipts are fans reaching or fans being delusional, it's that she herself wants people to think she's into women. Just recently in that Jang Doyeon show she undeniably flirted with that woman, made compliments and said things that only either a heterosexual gaybaiter would say or an actual sapphic which I believe Karina is. I think you don't believe Karina is sincere, so to you she's lying and is gaybaiting that's what you mean by being realistic. In that case I don't understand why she's your bias.
Karina isn't like every idol, karina wants people to believe she's gay not the other way around. And imo the delusional thing to think is her not being wlw even though there's confirmation of the opposite almost weekly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just go ahead and think whatever you want. I'm just sharing my opinion that I think all these girls are straight and they are gonna end up with a man. Like I said best case is one of them is into women but they won't date a woman anyway.

And please be serious "an idol wants to show they like women". That's just not gonna happen. I mean something really telling, not something which could be seen as ambiguous. You call Karina actions "a confirmation she's gay" while I think they are too vague to tell anything about her sexuality. And that's the case with the most of idols.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2024, 16:18
Just go ahead and think whatever you want. I'm just sharing my opinion that I think all these girls are straight and they are gonna end up with a man. Like I said best case is one of them is into women but they won't date a woman anyway.

And please be serious "an idol wants to show they like women". That's just not gonna happen. I mean something really telling, not something which could be seen as ambiguous. You call Karina actions "a confirmation she's gay" while I think they are too vague to tell anything about her sexuality. And that's the case with the most of idols.
I can see your points. But I don’t necessarily agree with you because if you think that they are all straight then Karina might be a heterosexual queerbaiter which kind of making me side eye her. All of her action just pointing to her might be wlw, her interaction with Jang Do Yeon, So yoon, and how she said that staring is the way she flirt and she confirm that she flirts with Winter. On fansign, she mention that giving flowers and perfume is how she would confessed. However, I don’t think someone who is devouted Catholic like Karina would pretend to act gay to be famous. And not to mention, her classmates all confirm that she is known to likes girl even during her middle school. I’m not saying she’s definitely lesbian but I don’t think Karina is 100% straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Feb 2024, 08:22
How could Weibo or anyone know about Winter's sexuality? I don't think she would come out to many people if she was bi, the only way to know is if she dates a girl which I don't picture Winter doing (yet).
Actually, weibo called her bisexual because she dated both men and women. It’s not about sexuality, it’s about who they dated. If a K-pop idol dated caught dating both gender, they are automatically bi. Weibo called M00nbyul bi because she allegedly had a bf a few years ago eventhough most of her sasaeng actually believe she’s a lesbian.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lmao :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pain

RIP jiminjeong :unsure: but hope Karina is happy whoever she's with

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 04:37
:nervous: :lol:
People kept telling you KARINA straight but were called trolls and haters. Anyway hope delulus finally get it now and stan some actual gays instead of straight girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 06:25
Guest wrote:
People kept telling you KARINA straight but were called trolls and haters. Anyway hope delulus finally get it now and stan some actual gays instead of straight girls.
DA. Stanning straight girls is more fun tho :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 07:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s very biphobic to assume she’s 100% het just because she date a man. I’m pretty sure this isn’t the first time she date someone after debut, so I give this relationship 5 months max. It’s obviously a business relationship waiting for breakup news to come out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i personally dont even see her as bi. she gives off "Girls girl" straight woman vibes imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm not trying to be delulu but does anyone else find the timing of this announcement to be weird? They've only known each other for a month and now all of a sudden they are in love? Even though they both have really busy schedules right now, how the hell do you fall in love in a month of hardly spending time together, assuming best case scenario they spent every evening together for 30 days...it's still not enough. Both agencies were extremely quick to confirm it...like suspiciously quick. I don't trust anything dispatch or the agencies says ever since I've learned how dispatch works. They first go to the idol's agencies with the news and strike a deal with them, most of the times it's either the agencies pay them to shut up, or they give them another story in replacement, or they think the story is not a big deal and allows it to be exposed. I really doubt it's the latter because Karina dating someone is a big deal. Its very hard to believe that this was not a planned announcement, some people are saying this is a regular korean tactic, using idols to cover up their political situation but idk anything about what's happening in Korean politics so I won't speak to that. It doesn't make any sense to me as to why SM let dispatch expose this/didn't pay dispatch out on this story, Karina is one of the most desired female kpop idol right now amongst BOTH women and men, her fandom I'd say is majority wlw, exposing her dating life will only cause her to lose stans which means less money for SM. If they claimed they were in a relationship for years it would be more believable because at least they are in a steady relationship. but for something so new and fresh, this is a big risk to take since they could literally chose to end things tomorrow, if this happens what was the point of it all? They really would just lose a bunch of stans for no reason. To me they are covering up something way bigger or trying to distract the population from something. It literally doesn't make sense, and I'm not just saying that as a Karina stan. It's not like Karina needs more exposure to become more famous either, the girl's face is everywhere in Korea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 12:55
Guest wrote:
I'm not trying to be delulu but does anyone else find the timing of this announcement to be weird? They've only known each other for a month and now all of a sudden they are in love? Even though they both have really busy schedules right now, how the hell do you fall in love in a month of hardly spending time together, assuming best case scenario they spent every evening together for 30 days...it's still not enough. Both agencies were extremely quick to confirm it...like suspiciously quick. I don't trust anything dispatch or the agencies says ever since I've learned how dispatch works. They first go to the idol's agencies with the news and strike a deal with them, most of the times it's either the agencies pay them to shut up, or they give them another story in replacement, or they think the story is not a big deal and allows it to be exposed. I really doubt it's the latter because Karina dating someone is a big deal. Its very hard to believe that this was not a planned announcement, some people are saying this is a regular korean tactic, using idols to cover up their political situation but idk anything about what's happening in Korean politics so I won't speak to that. It doesn't make any sense to me as to why SM let dispatch expose this/didn't pay dispatch out on this story, Karina is one of the most desired female kpop idol right now amongst BOTH women and men, her fandom I'd say is majority wlw, exposing her dating life will only cause her to lose stans which means less money for SM. If they claimed they were in a relationship for years it would be more believable because at least they are in a steady relationship. but for something so new and fresh, this is a big risk to take since they could literally chose to end things tomorrow, if this happens what was the point of it all? They really would just lose a bunch of stans for no reason. To me they are covering up something way bigger or trying to distract the population from something. It literally doesn't make sense, and I'm not just saying that as a Karina stan. It's not like Karina needs more exposure to become more famous either, the girl's face is everywhere in Korea.
Da they're at get to know other stage not deeply in love and as you know a lot of people have a long distance rs and barely spending time together at all but it still worked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 09:23
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 07:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s very biphobic to assume she’s 100% het just because she date a man. I’m pretty sure this isn’t the first time she date someone after debut, so I give this relationship 5 months max. It’s obviously a business relationship waiting for breakup news to come out
DA Am I seeing this right? Someone’s getting called out for being biphobic on L Chat? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Surprise surprise, another girl people wanted to be gay is with a man.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 17:31
Surprise surprise, another girl people wanted to be gay is with a man.
“Wanted”.In the main thread, yubin who is confirm lesbian from her predebut is literally dating a man. I cannot see why y'all surprised by this. I’m pretty sure that actor isn’t the only man she date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have a conspiracy theorist mindset so I tend to doubt stuff, and of course I doubt this as well. Someone mentioned he has a kdrama airing tomorrow/today so maybe there's some arrangements going on there? Idk if kdramas are more profitable than a group as big as Aespa so why would they "sacrifice" karina over this... And it also reminds me of Jisoo's dating scandal that I believed initially until I saw people pointing out how weird it was.
I'm not into gossip much so I don't know how dispatch works or how it usually happens etc, but by logic I don't understand why companies would confirm a relationship if there is no proof (both have none), if the idol is seeing the guy for just a few weeks, and for Karina in terms of kpop culture it was better to pretend she was single, so why they got so quick to confirm it... And the SM message was an exact copy of the actor's company message, maybe pr people just copy pasted it, idk but could also be planned.

If it's planned it's on idols behalf, I don't think Karina was aware this was gonna drop, or aware just recently.
I have my doubts on the whole thing, I half believe half don't. But I'd say it's even more sus than Jisoo's that i already had huge doubts for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have a conspiracy theorist mindset so I tend to doubt stuff, and of course I doubt this as well. Someone mentioned he has a kdrama airing tomorrow/today so maybe there's some arrangements going on there? Idk if kdramas are more profitable than a group as big as Aespa so why would they "sacrifice" karina over this... And it also reminds me of Jisoo's dating scandal that I believed initially until I saw people pointing out how weird it was.
I'm not into gossip much so I don't know how dispatch works or how it usually happens etc, but by logic I don't understand why companies would confirm a relationship if there is no proof (both have none), if the idol is seeing the guy for just a few weeks, and for Karina in terms of kpop culture it was better to pretend she was single, so why they got so quick to confirm it... And the SM message was an exact copy of the actor's company message, maybe pr people just copy pasted it, idk but could also be planned.

If it's planned it's on idols behalf, I don't think Karina was aware this was gonna drop, or aware just recently.
I have my doubts on the whole thing, I half believe half don't. But I'd say it's even more sus than Jisoo's that i already had huge doubts for.
DA
Lord the crazy is high.. You think sm just sacrificed their most popular idol to promote some drama no one cares about? Are you stupid? SM doesn't always pay, they let big idols get exposed why would Karina be special? And please learn how dispatch works, they always have proof go look up what happens when agencies deny a dispatch report. They post more revealing pictures and expose them, that's why no one dares deny dispatch news.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 15:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da they're at get to know other stage not deeply in love and as you know a lot of people have a long distance rs and barely spending time together at all but it still worked.
dispatch said they are deeply in love, both agencies pretty much copied and pasted the same response "they are getting to know each other", so which one is it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 20:32
Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 20:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Lord the crazy is high.. You think sm just sacrificed their most popular idol to promote some drama no one cares about? Are you stupid? SM doesn't always pay, they let big idols get exposed why would Karina be special? And please learn how dispatch works, they always have proof go look up what happens when agencies deny a dispatch report. They post more revealing pictures and expose them, that's why no one dares deny dispatch news.
Please stfu bitch you're as clueless as everyone else so calm tf down

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I get being skeptical but why does being skeptical mean everything is fake.
Maybe she is being used by SM or/and maybe her bf did use her for a quick pr. Sadly that doesn't mean she isn't dating, it just means she needs to make smarter choices next time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 00:18
Maybe she is being used by SM or/and maybe her bf did use her for a quick pr. Sadly that doesn't mean she isn't dating, it just means she needs to make smarter choices next time.
The fact that she went to meet him without covering herself up kinda weird because I don’t think she’s that dumb. Her photos that got caught hanging out with Winter is always covered up, so I don’t get why she’s being careless when she’s never like this before. It seems like both of them are dating in a talking stage but because dispatch had pictures, SM need to confirm it since denying it can cause more damages as dispatch will reveal more pictures of them. They probably only hooking up, we never know. But it’s weird how she seems doesn’t care when her career and the bf’s is at stake. It seems like that LJW’s insider probably snitched and his agency is milking the news for PR imo. I don’t think the relationship will last long and Karina’s career can be salvage if they broke up in a few months like Jisoo’s.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is anyone else very curious to see how different her personality is going to be now? I'm sure the fans won't like it if she continues to queerbait...but that was like her thing, so how is she going to act now?? It's going to be interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 00:58
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 00:18
The fact that she went to meet him without covering herself up kinda weird because I don’t think she’s that dumb. Her photos that got caught hanging out with Winter is always covered up, so I don’t get why she’s being careless when she’s never like this before. It seems like both of them are dating in a talking stage but because dispatch had pictures, SM need to confirm it since denying it can cause more damages as dispatch will reveal more pictures of them. They probably only hooking up, we never know. But it’s weird how she seems doesn’t care when her career and the bf’s is at stake. It seems like that LJW’s insider probably snitched and his agency is milking the news for PR imo. I don’t think the relationship will last long and Karina’s career can be salvage if they broke up in a few months like Jisoo’s.
I think idols date all the time and that these reveals are the tip of the iceberg.
I think there's an unwritten rule between idols and ssng that they are allowed to date so long as they don't neglect their idol duties or become to bold by doing lovestagrams.
So most idols don't feel the need to disguise themselves considering they just dating at home.
I mean the *Tzy & tw*ce girls didnt cover up either.