Jasmine x White Rose

Reactions:

Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 10:08
I get what you are saying and it is pretty fair but you can't say they didn't expect to get popular coz that's the only reason someone comes to a tv show, to get clout. Don't tell me you really believe they came there to find love :lol:
Anyway, i'm no arguing anymore and won't debate on this topic anymore because it seems this isn't a freedom of speach forum and moderators delete my posts, even tho i never insulted or offended anyone( i'm starting to feel the korean vibe :whistle: )
Have a good one!
Clout is one thing, foreign attention is another, and they probably had no idea they’d get any foreign attention. I’m not saying they weren’t seeking any attention I’m only saying I’m sure there were reasons aside from that. To try winning the cash prize, as an experience they want to have, to do something out of their comfort zone. Obviously no one enters these shows expecting to find love.

But how the f are you going to say this isn’t a freedom of speech thread when me and everyone else has been beyond patient with you? You keep making these generalizations like Asian fanservice culture and Korean vibe like dude I’d ask who hurt you but you’ve made it clear it was those Thai actresses lol. Which in all honesty you hurt yourselves there bc how the hell did any of you fall for it? From what I saw they did some shitty stuff to try and give fans hope but that whole fandom was insane gifting them money and expensive shit and treating them like royalty. You shouldn’t believe anything you see when it comes to celebrities in general. And if you’re going to ship, ship lightly. All of your attempts at proving WR and J are just friends shows you’re already too invested either way. Because why would you care so much about trying to disprove it? They’re probably not a couple, we all are mostly aware of this.

IDKanickname
Reactions:

Post by IDKanickname »

I don't know if any of you will care but i think this is a really cute watch. It tells the story about the stray cat they found a bit ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ7gbavIg20

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jasmine posted this vlog from Hong Kong.

Do you think she went there with Rose? And in translation she uses the word deongeolis a few time, anyone knows what that word means?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 13:19

Do you think she went there with Rose? And in translation she uses the word deongeolis a few time, anyone knows what that word means?
no, she went with her family, deongeolis means her fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 03:23
Guest wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 13:19

no, she went with her family, deongeolis means her fans
You sure she went there with her family? I mean at the restaurant she was alone with one person, only one person filmed her while no one was around, she mentioned "her" companion as in a female, and after all why would you try to censor a family member from the vlog and only show yourself?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Oct 2023, 05:46
https://www.youtube.com/@leadthelamb_official/community

GO ASK HER ANYTHING
But many have asked them questions about themselves and they never answered them so probably she will avoid any question regarding her relationship with Rose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyone still here?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Nov 2023, 14:49
anyone still here?
yee im just sticking around and enjoying the tidbits they share about their lives from time to time. whether they're dating or not, they're obv good friends who enjoy spending time together and hopefully that relationship is long-lasting. it's sweet enough that they made this a real friendship/relationship way before the show even aired (considering most cast members on these types of programs simply drop contact with each other once they're done filming). i haven't caught up with most of the recent content but i did watch some clips of smin's bday fanmeeting and it was sad hearing smin talk about how a lot of the companies she modeled for wanted to cancel their contracts with her after the show aired.

reading a couple of recent posts here, i just want to say that not confirming anything doesn't negate the bravery smin (and jangmi) showed on the show and it doesn't change the fact that smin isn't straight. it's a realistic and safe(r) approach to take. their lives don't revolve around feeding trolls who scream "queerbaiting" and are clearly in too deep in all the wrong ways.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like smin, she seems a very sensitive person and also her spotify songs are nice.
I think the show was staged in most scenes, meaning they were put to say some things in different moments of the show so it becomes more thrilling, dramatic, and ppl get hooked.
Smin and jangmis friendship looks real so thats the good part in all of that show.
Most of the girls there kept in touch, i see the other girls in the show liking smins and jangmi pics a lot. Maybe the guys also, but i dont follow them so i wouldnt know :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I went looking through the smin rose tag on Twitter to see if there were any updates but saw a few people saying they think they broke up. Someone mentioned Smin used to comment or like all of Rose’s posts but hasn’t for a while. A break up would really also fit Rose’s recent choice to cut her hair short. She looks great. But it’s said people sometimes drastically change their look like getting a new haircut after a breakup. Do you think it was just a friendship that died out slowly or that them supposedly not interacting online anymore suggests it was an actual break up?

IDKanickname
Reactions:

Post by IDKanickname »

Guest wrote:
16 Jan 2024, 10:24

I went looking through the smin rose tag on Twitter to see if there were any updates but saw a few people saying they think they broke up. Someone mentioned Smin used to comment or like all of Rose’s posts but hasn’t for a while. A break up would really also fit Rose’s recent choice to cut her hair short. She looks great. But it’s said people sometimes drastically change their look like getting a new haircut after a breakup. Do you think it was just a friendship that died out slowly or that them supposedly not interacting online anymore suggests it was an actual break up?
I don't know them so this is speculation, but they seemed to have spent christmas together based on pics and stories while the tweet is from the beginning of december
then again maybe they drifted apart or something idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IDKanickname wrote:
16 Jan 2024, 15:47
Guest wrote:

I don't know them so this is speculation, but they seemed to have spent christmas together based on pics and stories while the tweet is from the beginning of december
then again maybe they drifted apart or something idk
You don’t know who lol? Sminrose?
But yeah I saw people more recently saying they haven’t been interacting online so idk. Does anyone know their Korean ship name that ppl use to talk about them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It kinda makes sense. Jasmine has been doing a lot more in the entertainment industry so I’m not surprised if that’s the cause of their breakup.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don’t follow them anymore so i am not saying they are together or not but wr has always liked literally all comments under hair ig posts, so the like by itself doesn’t mean anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I dont think they were together, probably just a close friendship which faded away with time and with jasmnine focusing more on her career and vlogging.