Veteran
Reactions: 274

Post by tygRrryo »

So just the two of them again? Okay.

Morgan1975
Reactions: 0

Post by Morgan1975 »

.... wrote:
Morgan1975 wrote:Seeing these performances is like a lesbian Christmas. I'm shook.
Honestly, the whole thing was so insane.

The best investment a person can make.

I will never recover from Yong's ripped shirt, never...
I really hope that get to go to one of their concerts. I would love for them to come back to the U.S. They can have all my money.

Von Krapper

Post by Von Krapper »

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

other clips of that moment
https://twitter.com/moon_sun_221/status/1119243572962660353

https://twitter.com/scndery/status/1119246275302395905

Edited to add: https://twitter.com/FSTS0619/status/1119266682181017601

They cute ?�
Also I love how yong modified her sweatshirt to show off her abs, just thank you

Von Krapper

Post by Von Krapper »

tygRrryo wrote:
other clips of that moment
https://twitter.com/moon_sun_221/status/1119243572962660353

https://twitter.com/scndery/status/1119246275302395905

They cute
Also I love how yong modified her sweatshirt to show off her abs, just thank you
No wonder Byul love those abs very much. :P

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Von Krapper wrote:Full VCR of Moonbyul
Wow she done did it, she outgayed herself, from wearing 1920s tailor menswear to hip hop gay to ancient warrior garb :love:

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

~she said if a boygroup member can rip his shirt then she can rip her shirt too
https://twitter.com/ddongbyullie/status/1119257727056764928
"It's about diversity. Other groups would be diverse too but we aren't like: ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a girl group so we should do this,' or ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a boy group so we should do this.' I think we represent gender neutrality. So you get to see many and new images." - Moonbyul

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

ImageImage
"It's about diversity. Other groups would be diverse too but we aren't like: ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a girl group so we should do this,' or ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a boy group so we should do this.' I think we represent gender neutrality. So you get to see many and new images." - Moonbyul

isaymamamoo

Post by isaymamamoo »

guys im SHOKETH!!!!!! THIS CONCERT WAS AMAZING!!!! Yongsun ripping her shirt off ..... MY GAWD :genius:

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

?¼?Ø?¢?½?á?¼?¼?Ö?Ç

Post by ?¼?Ø?¢?½?á?¼?¼?Ö?Ç »

tygRrryo wrote:
Wow she done did it, she outgayed herself, from wearing 1920s tailor menswear to hip hop gay to ancient warrior garb :love:
how can you not think she's not gay. she couldve chosen a more girly/feminine one but yeah, our gay lord out gayed herself again

ForMS

Post by ForMS »

?¼?Ø?¢?½?á?¼?¼?Ö?Ç wrote:
tygRrryo wrote:
how can you not think she's not gay. she couldve chosen a more girly/feminine one but yeah, our gay lord out gayed herself again
Forget hayley kiyoko, moonbyul is my lesbian jesus lol

Morgan1975

Post by Morgan1975 »

ForMS wrote:
?¼?Ø?¢?½?á?¼?¼?Ö?Ç wrote:
tygRrryo wrote:
Forget hayley kiyoko, moonbyul is my lesbian jesus lol
Preach.

PainPigeon

Post by PainPigeon »

I fucking died and immediately ascended, courtesy of miss Kim Youngsun

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

Being a fan of Pink I consider that is difficult to surprise me but this concert Wow Wheein on drums

but what I really want to say Solar ripped her shirt, she literally ripped her shirt, I almost screamed in my hiuse, I still amazed.

It may seem weird but sometimes I can see a more big side feminine in Byul than in Solar, I dont know if you understand what I mean

ms101

Post by ms101 »

lucky moo who got Solar's ripped shirt
https://twitter.com/kimtto_619/status/1119281356033282048

planetmoon

Post by planetmoon »

Solmar wrote:Being a fan of Pink I consider that is difficult to surprise me but this concert Wow Wheein on drums

but what I really want to say Solar ripped her shirt, she literally ripped her shirt, I almost screamed in my hiuse, I still amazed.

It may seem weird but sometimes I can see a more big side  feminine in Byul than in Solar, I dont know if you understand what I mean
I kinda get what you mean. Like who Bomi (or chorong idk) said shes like an oppa because shes so laid back? Not to mention showing off her ab muscles and her arms. She reminds me of the frat boys at my uni. Every day is arm day for solar.

jsj
Reactions: 1

Post by jsj »

Old thread has been moved here

https://thelchat.-.net/index.php?showto...=15331&st=14315

That probably means we should begin posting in there again

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

planetmoon wrote:
Solmar wrote:Being a fan of Pink I consider that is difficult to surprise me but this concert Wow Wheein on drums

It may seem weird but sometimes I can see a more big side feminine in Byul than in Solar, I dont know if you understand what I mean
I kinda get what you mean. Like who Bomi (or chorong idk) said shes like an oppa because shes so laid back? Not to mention showing off her ab muscles and her arms. She reminds me of the frat boys at my uni. Every day is arm day for solar.
It was Bomi apparently she now wants to go fishing with Solar and Chorong and Byul go with them ... a video of that would be interesting.
She is very proud of her body and should be because is incredible.

And lol the way she rips the shirt for all her lesbian moomoos, she is a queen

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

spooky

Post by spooky »

Reporting back from the concert and goshhhhhh. Yongsun was such a lesbian. Don't even mention Byul. They are OUT to kill lesbians this concert. They're such a good match. Not too many Moonsun moments to report, they didn't do UOAY for the encore either. Some cute usual lack of personal space between them in one of the VCRs, at one point Yong had her entire body draped over Byul's body because she was laughing so hard.

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

ImageImageImageImage

moviestudiover

Post by moviestudiover »

cute moonsun moment during swfs at yesterday's con :hug:
https://twitter.com/licongshan1/status/1119...2441446400?s=19

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

In mmmtv Byul begged Solar not to use the huge ribbon ... I think all members wanted her not to use it and she did not use it, but in the concert ...
The last Solarsido already has subs

EndOfTime

Post by EndOfTime »

So in which thread should we post?
Currently there's two moonsunt threads? I'm confused

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

spooky wrote:Reporting back from the concert and goshhhhhh. Yongsun was such a lesbian. Don't even mention Byul. They are OUT to kill lesbians this concert. They're such a good match. Not too many Moonsun moments to report, they didn't do UOAY for the encore either. Some cute usual lack of personal space between them in one of the VCRs, at one point Yong had her entire body draped over Byul's body because she was laughing so hard.
Glad you're still alive after watching all that in person :dead: I think someone posted pics of that vcr moment but looking forward to the video version, looked really cute

Also reminder everyone to use our newly moved old thread now: https://thelchat.-.net/index.php?showto...=15331&st=14315