OTA
Reactions:

Re: MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 11:58
ATO wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 13:36
The way the first words I read when I got on Twitter today was “ solar dating is actually more surprising” and actually immediately felt nauseous. Sometimes I wish moonsun had never happened to me cause I care way too much. If we were to find out that not only are they not dating but Yongsun has a boyfriend It’d feel like getting punched in the stomach. But what do you guys make of comments like that from Hwasa saying Moonbyul is the only one who hasn’t been dating? Apparently she said that back in the gogobebe era/2019?
????? Don't you see how strange and unhealthy it is to get so bent out of shape over things like this? Op, sincerely, grow up and get a life, and let moonsun live their lives however they want. You're just one step away from gross men who fetishize women. If you can't respect that MB and S are real people instead of characters that you made up in your head, can I respectfully suggest you stick with shipping fictional people? That way, you won't get upset when the actual people" act differently from your assumptions.
Just couldn’t hold off from an opportunity to try and reprimand a stranger on the Internet, huh? So read this carefully and maybe you can learn something instead complaining that I’m making assumptions while you ironically make assumptions about me.

Okay let’s go in Hwasa

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

OTA wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:00
Guest wrote:
ATO wrote:
The way the first words I read when I got on Twitter today was “ solar dating is actually more surprising” and actually immediately felt nauseous. Sometimes I wish moonsun had never happened to me cause I care way too much. If we were to find out that not only are they not dating but Yongsun has a boyfriend It’d feel like getting punched in the stomach. But what do you guys make of comments like that from Hwasa saying Moonbyul is the only one who hasn’t been dating? Apparently she said that back in the gogobebe era/2019?
????? Don't you see how strange and unhealthy it is to get so bent out of shape over things like this? Op, sincerely, grow up and get a life, and let moonsun live their lives however they want. You're just one step away from gross men who fetishize women. If you can't respect that MB and S are real people instead of characters that you made up in your head, can I respectfully suggest you stick with shipping fictional people? That way, you won't get upset when the actual people" act differently from your assumptions.
Just couldn’t hold off from an opportunity to try and reprimand a stranger on the Internet, huh? So read this carefully and maybe you can learn something instead complaining that I’m making assumptions while you ironically make assumptions about me.

Okay let’s go in Hwasa
Qmta

I absolutely adore Wheesa’s relationship. Never once did it cross my mind to try to convince myself it was romantic. I respect it for what it is, or at least what we think it is based off all these years of seeing them together. It’s so special to me. I love when people comment how Mamamoo is made up of two sets of soulmates, because it’s true and it’s such a huge part of what drew me in; seeing how much the 4 of them love each other.

I think this is the case for the majority of us who ship moonsun in that we just go along with what we’re given and shown. Wheesa gives platonic soulmates, Moonsun gives…something else…? And ultimately we are all aware that we have no clue what that something is, we just see that there does seem to be something else between them. Quite possible all of Byul’s gayness and flirting with Yong has confused us into thinking there’s gayness and flirting coming from Yong too. But I’m not going to apologize for or act like I’m crazy for giving bombastic side eye to the way Yong has looked at and touched Byul over the years. Because if we were only basing all of this on how much time they spend together that doesn’t necessarily indicate dating but it is a little sus, however, when you add in what seems to be sexual tension it’s harder to explain as friendship. Especially combined with the coupley vibe they give off so often.

As far as what you guys are saying above about Byul having said she wouldn’t confess… yeah, some things are said without words. If there truly are feelings between them maybe they acted on it, maybe they didn’t, but I really don’t think they ever had to confess verbally in order to be aware that those feelings exist in each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:44
OTA wrote:
Guest wrote:
ATO wrote:

Okay let’s go in Hwasa
Qmta

I absolutely adore Wheesa’s relationship. Never once did it cross my mind to try to convince myself it was romantic. I respect it for what it is, or at least what we think it is based off all these years of seeing them together. It’s so special to me. I love when people comment how Mamamoo is made up of two sets of soulmates, because it’s true and it’s such a huge part of what drew me in; seeing how much the 4 of them love each other.

I think this is the case for the majority of us who ship moonsun in that we just go along with what we’re given and shown. Wheesa gives platonic soulmates, Moonsun gives…something else…? And ultimately we are all aware that we have no clue what that something is, we just see that there does seem to be something else between them. Quite possible all of Byul’s gayness and flirting with Yong has confused us into thinking there’s gayness and flirting coming from Yong too. But I’m not going to apologize for or act like I’m crazy for giving bombastic side eye to the way Yong has looked at and touched Byul over the years. Because if we were only basing all of this on how much time they spend together that doesn’t necessarily indicate dating but it is a little sus, however, when you add in what seems to be sexual tension it’s harder to explain as friendship. Especially combined with the coupley vibe they give off so often.

As far as what you guys are saying above about Byul having said she wouldn’t confess… yeah, some things are said without words. If there truly are feelings between them maybe they acted on it, maybe they didn’t, but I really don’t think they ever had to confess verbally in order to be aware that those feelings exist in each other.
Da or Yong took the step of saying it verbally and solved Byul's dilemma for her. She's blunt enough I could see her doing that once she sorted out her own feelings about it. We'll probably never know for sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yes Byul is someone who will stay quietly by someone they love and not say anything. But Yong is too much of a forward no nonsense and blunt person. If she thought there was something Byul was leaving unsaid she would just straight out confront/ ask her about it

And I do think that is what happened at some point between them.

The lyrics in Yong’s songs referencing Byul’s lyrics are very telling

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Okay but my new crisis is Byul just said on 🫧 that she doesn’t want big shoulders anymore :bigcry:

I hope she doesn’t mean it. Built Byul is a dream I don’t want to let go of.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or is solar captaining the ms titanic these days, while byul has completely clamped down compared to say a couple of years ago. I noticed this when I found myself revisiting solarsido whenever I miss moonsun and then thought about the Dubai trip and the entirety of gggbb Era which byul claimed was ideated by solar herself (bless her mind we got so much gay content out of it)

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 12:55
Is it just me or is solar captaining the ms titanic these days, while byul has completely clamped down compared to say a couple of years ago. I noticed this when I found myself revisiting solarsido whenever I miss moonsun and then thought about the Dubai trip and the entirety of gggbb Era which byul claimed was ideated by solar herself (bless her mind we got so much gay content out of it)
I see what you’re saying. Feels like we’ve been getting more revealing comments from Yongsun in the last few years. Almost seems like Byul is way more quiet about it and even like at times she’s a bit uncomfortable.

Speaking of YouTube: I saw photos of the pool villa vlog on Twitter yesterday and gah it always slaps me right across the face. They look like such a YouTube couple. People always note how if you were to show that video to someone who doesn’t know anything about mamamoo they’d probably think moonsun are a couple. And that video is just so extra sweet because of the hell Yongsun went through and how much she needed two days of relaxing, eating, swimming and resting. Seeing how happily she ate warms my heart every time. And then they went to get dessert and before all of that Byul took 1001 photos of her as always. I wonder why Byul rarely features Yongsun on her own channel. It’s just like what she’s said about always being at Yongsun’s apartment but not wanting her to visit her own cause she likes her privacy. :lol: In fact if you watch a lot of Solarsido you can question like oh colleague 1 must be her girlfriend right? But if you watch a bunch of Byul’s channel you’ll think she’s single lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Because yong has the mainstream cred for being "straight". Byul on other hand is not and as they are advancing in their career, byul probably don't want to bring more attention to her dating status.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
Guest wrote:
ATO wrote:

Okay let’s go in Hwasa
Waoo this person sound exactly like something Yong would say.

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

@3:45

I’ve seen lots of people joke that she was trying to impress Byul to show her she can do it better than Seori did in a “it should’ve been me!” way lol. That’s silly of course but it really does look like she’s trying her best to sing it. There’s just something about the look on her face in that moment. I also love when she asks Byul about the “um, ah” moment and Byul just answers “…yes” :rofl: This was such a fun time and it’s great when funny moomoos make crack vids like this so we can watch the best parts all over again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 19:27
Guest wrote:
I see what you’re saying. Feels like we’ve been getting more revealing comments from Yongsun in the last few years. Almost seems like Byul is way more quiet about it and even like at times she’s a bit uncomfortable.

Speaking of YouTube: I saw photos of the pool villa vlog on Twitter yesterday and gah it always slaps me right across the face. They look like such a YouTube couple. People always note how if you were to show that video to someone who doesn’t know anything about mamamoo they’d probably think moonsun are a couple. And that video is just so extra sweet because of the hell Yongsun went through and how much she needed two days of relaxing, eating, swimming and resting. Seeing how happily she ate warms my heart every time. And then they went to get dessert and before all of that Byul took 1001 photos of her as always. I wonder why Byul rarely features Yongsun on her own channel. It’s just like what she’s said about always being at Yongsun’s apartment but not wanting her to visit her own cause she likes her privacy. :lol: In fact if you watch a lot of Solarsido you can question like oh colleague 1 must be her girlfriend right? But if you watch a bunch of Byul’s channel you’ll think she’s single lol.
Because Byul's channel is way more scripted and planned out by a whole team wheras Solarsido is more of a vlogging channel with a couple of planned/scripted videos sprinkled in between.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 08:30
OTA wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 19:27
Guest wrote:

Because Byul's channel is way more scripted and planned out by a whole team wheras Solarsido is more of a vlogging channel with a couple of planned/scripted videos sprinkled in between.
Agree. Byul is obviously doing YT mainly for the fans, just to give content out there. She didn't re-hire sandbox but there is still a team managing her entire channel. She just shows up to film and do whatever content the team planned for her to do that day. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

thoughts on this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No I don’t think they are it’s possible her sister is staying over for a while of Yong is taking care of Yongkeey while her sister is busy

Why are you asking this in the moonsun thread instead of the Mamamoo one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 14:11

thoughts on this?
Aren't they co-parenting Yongkeey? I assume the dog lives with Yonghee but she stays with Yong every now and then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 15:35
Guest wrote:

thoughts on this?
Aren't they co-parenting Yongkeey? I assume the dog lives with Yonghee but she stays with Yong every now and then.
I have a different theory that big yong is gonna live in the house while solar moves out.

- she was asking wheein what the rates are rentwise where she lives in the latest us vlogs

- moonbyul had remarked that solars house had very little of solars style ... it was more big yongs style

This is only a theory and only time will tell. In the meantime thoughts on today's teaser release ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 16:21
Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 15:35
Guest wrote:

thoughts on this?
I have a different theory that big yong is gonna live in the house while solar moves out.

- she was asking wheein what the rates are rentwise where she lives in the latest us vlogs

- moonbyul had remarked that solars house had very little of solars style ... it was more big yongs style

This is only a theory and only time will tell. In the meantime thoughts on today's teaser release ?
I think it might be a ballad??? the vibes remaind me a little bit of WAWN and it seems angsty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

MissX
Reactions:

Post by MissX »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 14:03
I was so confused about which channel released the mukbang today lol they are together everywhere this year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk what’s going on but we still have this thread and no twits allowed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't post off topic here, anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So there was a discussion a while back in the thread that I just discovered was locked about MB’s styling in the dang dang suit dance that looked a lot like a leg harness. A kpop fan, who’s also fam, saw it, recognized and reacted to it with the provocative choreo and kinda lost it even though she’s not a shipper (but mentions everyone who follows kpop knows about ms). It’s a fun reaction:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 15:29
So there was a discussion a while back in the thread that I just discovered was locked about MB’s styling in the dang dang suit dance that looked a lot like a leg harness. A kpop fan, who’s also fam, saw it, recognized and reacted to it with the provocative choreo and kinda lost it even though she’s not a shipper (but mentions everyone who follows kpop knows about ms). It’s a fun reaction:
1) god they both look so good in those suits
2) the whole mini is so good, dang dang slaps, I never understand why they don't get better results
3) it's fun to watch people who don't ship (I'm not a shipper either, can you think they're together though and not qualify? I don't know) have their brains break when they try to explain moonsun (or the logic they have to use to explain why they couldn't be together)
4) I love that yong is becoming this bias-wrecking ladykiller. She really has seemed different over the past year or two, and I have theories but I'm not going to go full essay and bore everyone
5) it's great to see a lesbian yt creator making kpop content and it's not all crazy thumbnails and OMG LOOK CRACKED OUT GAY??????? MOMENTS like you usually see. Just a lesbian talking about kpop and women. Nice!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 15:47
Guest wrote:
24 Aug 2023, 15:47
1) god they both look so good in those suits
2) the whole mini is so good, dang dang slaps, I never understand why they don't get better results
3) it's fun to watch people who don't ship (I'm not a shipper either, can you think they're together though and not qualify? I don't know) have their brains break when they try to explain moonsun (or the logic they have to use to explain why they couldn't be together)
4) I love that yong is becoming this bias-wrecking ladykiller. She really has seemed different over the past year or two, and I have theories but I'm not going to go full essay and bore everyone
5) it's great to see a lesbian yt creator making kpop content and it's not all crazy thumbnails and OMG LOOK CRACKED OUT GAY??????? MOMENTS like you usually see. Just a lesbian talking about kpop and women. Nice!
Ooooh I would like to know more about point 4 anon, I have thought about hwe changes too
And I wanted also to ask to the thread in general about their moonsun timeline when do you think they started dating? It is clear that after covid they seeme more settled, but I also heard that their anniversary is in November???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Time to revive this thread from the garbage dump. Mmm+ fancon is on the last leg. Their solo stuff is already announced.

This year was an insane year for moonsun shippers. Would like to know all your thoughts on ms post mmm+ 2023

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just wanting to pass by and express how hilarious it is that moonsun aren't even bothering to hide the fact that they share a hotel queen size bed.
They also looked insanely cute and couple-like in that tweet someone recently shared in the mmm thread. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also wanted to mention that the pants yong is wearing in the latest tt video are their shared pants atp :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Dec 2023, 16:18
Time to revive this thread from the garbage dump. Mmm+ fancon is on the last leg. Their solo stuff is already announced.

This year was an insane year for moonsun shippers. Would like to know all your thoughts on ms post mmm+ 2023
Frankly, nothing has changed for me all these years. I go back and forth. There is tea that suggests them dating as a very real possibility. But it's just that, a possibility.
I've lived together with another lesbian woman without anything remotely romantic or sexual ever happening between us.
I've been very intimate, affectionate, and shared my clothes, things, and time with another woman that made everyon think we were dating and in love, but we never had anything going on and she's straight.
These things do happen. Sometimes the people you are convinced MUST be in love are really just friends.

Which is not to say MS are definitely just friends only and nothing more. I think there's an argument to be made that they are an item. But I also accept the uncertainty because I have experienced it myself so often that you really can't know for real unless they tell you themselves.
But in any case, whatever the nature of their relationship, they clearly love each other deeply and I'm glad to see them thrive :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2023, 04:10
Guest wrote:

Frankly, nothing has changed for me all these years. I go back and forth. There is tea that suggests them dating as a very real possibility. But it's just that, a possibility.
I've lived together with another lesbian woman without anything remotely romantic or sexual ever happening between us.
I've been very intimate, affectionate, and shared my clothes, things, and time with another woman that made everyon think we were dating and in love, but we never had anything going on and she's straight.
These things do happen. Sometimes the people you are convinced MUST be in love are really just friends.

Which is not to say MS are definitely just friends only and nothing more. I think there's an argument to be made that they are an item. But I also accept the uncertainty because I have experienced it myself so often that you really can't know for real unless they tell you themselves.
But in any case, whatever the nature of their relationship, they clearly love each other deeply and I'm glad to see them thrive :wub:
DA I’d give more credence to the “they’re just super close friends” thing if there was ever a tiny drop of tea that either had ever dated anyone else in the past near-decade. Ssngs have found nothing, BA found nothing, no group chats have reported anything. No fans have put together any clues about anyone else for either of them. There’s no way they’ve both been single this whole time. We would have had some kind of idea by now, but everything just points to the two of them. It’s just Occam’s razor at this point imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2023, 05:07
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2023, 04:10
Guest wrote:

DA I’d give more credence to the “they’re just super close friends” thing if there was ever a tiny drop of tea that either had ever dated anyone else in the past near-decade. Ssngs have found nothing, BA found nothing, no group chats have reported anything. No fans have put together any clues about anyone else for either of them. There’s no way they’ve both been single this whole time. We would have had some kind of idea by now, but everything just points to the two of them. It’s just Occam’s razor at this point imo.
I know and I understand your point anon, but just for the record, the straight friend everyone thought was dating me and myself were both single for over 7 years while everyone thought we were a thing. Also it's possible they have been dating on the low without anyone noticing. I don't want to invalidate your view, just explaining here why I hold this view because of my personal experiences. Do I think it's possible that they are dating? Yes, definitely a possibility. Do I think you can just say Occam's razor and assume they are? Eh. Not really. Just in my opinion though, of course.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Occam's razor is fine to apply here, because we saw them as a quartet for ten years. And we have references for other pretty close friendships and family relationships.

Considering all that, the context is enough to apply it. Of course, there is always that chance of them not being an item, but at this point it would surprise me more that option than them being a couple for years.

Sugarbubble
Reactions: 0

Post by Sugarbubble »

this ship is giving me hope, they give me the feels. :dance2:
the only girls girl

:nails: :nails: :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2023, 02:00
I think Occam's razor is fine to apply here, because we saw them as a quartet for ten years. And we have references for other pretty close friendships and family relationships.

Considering all that, the context is enough to apply it. Of course, there is always that chance of them not being an item, but at this point it would surprise me more that option than them being a couple for years.
Agree with anon who lived with both a gay and straight woman and nothing happened but people put 2 and 2 and boom everyone's convinced you are dating.

Pretty convinced that they are not together in a romantic sense and have been dating other people on the down low for atleast the past couple of years. But their friendship is pretty heart warming. So whenever the news does come out I personally wouldn't be surprised.

Yong on the pungja show openly hinted that her 20s were spent with just working with the group, family and few friends and that she had missed out on lots of things other people her age enjoyed. Pretty open statement imo. Even byul has stopped her rhetoric of I am single and now deflects any questions with vague answers.

As shippers we always lean into the rhetoric that no dating news means they are together. But with age and changing career responsibilities the girls are pretty much moving on with their lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If and a very bold *if* they aren't dating eo, it's unlikely they've been dating other people as you put it anon. Because they way their friendship works would make insane any partner. No matter the orientation. Even yesterday making time to have dinner together in between schedules, and remember they aren't roommates, this isn't the same case as that anon who was living with her friends.

Their friendship is a weird thing to see and that's the whole point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also, this is a shipping thread... not a thread to come and post why you don't think they're together :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 16:20
Guest wrote:
21 Dec 2023, 02:00

Agree with anon who lived with both a gay and straight woman and nothing happened but people put 2 and 2 and boom everyone's convinced you are dating.

Pretty convinced that they are not together in a romantic sense and have been dating other people on the down low for atleast the past couple of years. But their friendship is pretty heart warming. So whenever the news does come out I personally wouldn't be surprised.

Yong on the pungja show openly hinted that her 20s were spent with just working with the group, family and few friends and that she had missed out on lots of things other people her age enjoyed. Pretty open statement imo. Even byul has stopped her rhetoric of I am single and now deflects any questions with vague answers.

As shippers we always lean into the rhetoric that no dating news means they are together. But with age and changing career responsibilities the girls are pretty much moving on with their lives.
Da you're entitled to your opinion of course but I think it's dead wrong :rofl:

You really look at how they acted with each other in 2015 and think there was no romantic crushing going on then? You really look at Decal era or later in 2017-2018 and think there's no physical attraction between them? You look at Byul's old Instagram videos with romantic BGM that look like Moonsun fan edits and think "what nice platonic friendship feelings she has there"? You look at Yong packing her luggage and including medication for Byul and you think "what a nice thing for a friend to do"?

People behave in all kinds of ways but I have a very hard time looking at the mountain of Moonsun interactions and thinking there's nothing romantic there. And I also have a very hard time picturing them having other partners who are fine with the way they act together. (Maybe, maybe, if they were straight, some gross m*n wouldn't mind it, but I don't think either of them are.) You really imagine Byul having some unnamed girlfriend who's totally fine having to stay silent in the shadows while Byul brings Yong 100 red roses for her musical debut, or Yong comes to Byul's birthday dinner with her family and jokes about taking Byul's last name? If Moonsun were just keeping a ship going for the fanservice they could do it with much less.

Anyway, happy new year from Moonsun! Hoping for another year of sweet gestures to each other in support of their solo schedules, more fun joint variety appearances, and more music together too later in the year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da. I also used to think that moonsun was end game 4-5 years ago. Have kept up with them over the years and tbh they don't seem like a real couple but more like lezbros who are ride or die. It just once you turn 30 as an adult you really can't seem them as a real couple.

But from a pure shipping perspective my god! What a fantastic ship. Love them together whatever they maybe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I agree with those other anons who are definitely not all the same person (me). It's very obvious that they are dating other people and they have been for a long time. It was especially obvious most recently when Solar spent Byul's birthday with her and her family, or when they had a little break from working together constantly and touring, they went on a mini-vacation together. They just have very understanding partners. They spend all that time together because they are friends. Everyone knows that when you turn 30 you spend more time with your friends and less time with the person you are in a relationship with. I know this because it happened to me, when I turned 30. All of the "proof" people post to say they are a couple is just evidence they are friends. If you want to see the proof that they are obviously dating other people, the proof is that I had a good straight friend once and also the vibes that moonsun give are obviously just friend vibes. I know this is a shipping thread on a lesbian board but I will be back every so often to tell you that I think they are only friends because it is so obvious to me and to the other posters who, again, are not me, they just think like I do. I will be back in a couple of days to tell you that I think they are not spending a lot of time together anymore. That is just more proof they are only friends. It is so obvious if you just look at the proof. I have the receipts. The receipts are the things I am telling you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao once you hit 30 moonsun looks more real than ever, because you know you only are that close with your partner and not even a best friend, no matter the place or country. Even for koreans they are an outlier. So called bff wheesa haven't seen each other in a while for example and moonsun can't stop meeting for a week even after spensing the whole year working together.

Not sure what's today with trolls, did the recent moonsun mentions stir up something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 19:31
I agree with those other anons who are definitely not all the same person (me). It's very obvious that they are dating other people and they have been for a long time. It was especially obvious most recently when Solar spent Byul's birthday with her and her family, or when they had a little break from working together constantly and touring, they went on a mini-vacation together. They just have very understanding partners. They spend all that time together because they are friends. Everyone knows that when you turn 30 you spend more time with your friends and less time with the person you are in a relationship with. I know this because it happened to me, when I turned 30. All of the "proof" people post to say they are a couple is just evidence they are friends. If you want to see the proof that they are obviously dating other people, the proof is that I had a good straight friend once and also the vibes that moonsun give are obviously just friend vibes. I know this is a shipping thread on a lesbian board but I will be back every so often to tell you that I think they are only friends because it is so obvious to me and to the other posters who, again, are not me, they just think like I do. I will be back in a couple of days to tell you that I think they are not spending a lot of time together anymore. That is just more proof they are only friends. It is so obvious if you just look at the proof. I have the receipts. The receipts are the things I am telling you.
Sarcastic anon on point. The very understanding partners made me laugh, happy new year and hope next year will be filled with moonsun being just friends, just like in the past 5 year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 19:33
Lmao once you hit 30 moonsun looks more real than ever, because you know you only are that close with your partner and not even a best friend, no matter the place or country. Even for koreans they are an outlier. So called bff wheesa haven't seen each other in a while for example and moonsun can't stop meeting for a week even after spensing the whole year working together.

Not sure what's today with trolls, did the recent moonsun mentions stir up something?
I was literally about to post something similar, anon.

Anyways, it's new years and considering the condescending tone, someone is clearly alone, bored and wants to troll. Don't even bother arguing with that person, guys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Probably the two recent dinner dates got naysayers riled as always. The recent “actually it’s homophobic to say they’re a couple, lesbians can be just friends” is a new angle though so kudos on creativity. Next up on their greatest hits playlist: with Yong working on the musical and Byul working on her solo, they will not be posting together publicly as often as when they were touring, so obviously they are not dating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Da.
Am not the above anon but ms isn't real guys c'mon. As adults if we can't distinguish between a fandom thing compared to real stuff ... I guess kpop got ya'll too wrapped up. As a ship they work though like no other. Do I think they have hooked up, sure! Tbh I think all of mmm have fooled around (there's no way wheesa haven't had a drunken makeout sesh atleast. Same for ms) but to say they are together together nah!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 20:52
Guest wrote:

Da.
Am not the above anon but ms isn't real guys c'mon. As adults if we can't distinguish between a fandom thing compared to real stuff ... I guess kpop got ya'll too wrapped up. As a ship they work though like no other. Do I think they have hooked up, sure! Tbh I think all of mmm have fooled around (there's no way wheesa haven't had a drunken makeout sesh atleast. Same for ms) but to say they are together together nah!
What a compelling argument! Wow 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 20:52
Guest wrote:

Da.
Problem is to discuss them within a shipping context. We can make all sorts of assumptions and conclusions but few anons in here and in the mmm thread can bear absolutely no view apart from their own. It sucks the joy out of the whole discussion of are they are they not which is the purpose of shipping.

Also to the anons who are using adults and age as a benchmark to say ms can't be real. I personally know of a kpop stan nearing 40 who's still shipping and supporting 2 idols who have had multiple public relationship. Age seriously does not equate maturity. Not in kpop atleast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Your concept of shipping is totally wrong. Shipping doesn't require the ship to be real or canon. And in this case, this thread isn’t even avout shipping. It's mostly about people who believe they are a thing at this point, because we're past the gossip of "I think they might like each other " after 8 or even more years of continuous suspicious content. This isn't a one year of friendship thing, it's already very long term, longer than most group members ever dream to be found actively and publicly together.

It's not about not tolerating different opinions, it's more than each year the window for doubt gets even narrow. You can go to express your opinion of them not being together in the other thread, but there everyone is allowed to writed their thoughts so be ready to people not sharing your view either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 22:39
Your concept of shipping is totally wrong. Shipping doesn't require the ship to be real or canon. And in this case, this thread isn’t even avout shipping. It's mostly about people who believe they are a thing at this point, because we're past the gossip of "I think they might like each other " after 8 or even more years of continuous suspicious content. This isn't a one year of friendship thing, it's already very long term, longer than most group members ever dream to be found actively and publicly together.

It's not about not tolerating different opinions, it's more than each year the window for doubt gets even narrow. You can go to express your opinion of them not being together in the other thread, but there everyone is allowed to writed their thoughts so be ready to people not sharing your view either.
DA. Lmao chill anon. I have shipped them for over 5-6 years (dinosaur moo here btw) and I still only see them as a ship. You folks who take this stuff seriously really need to look at the bigger picture before deciding which hill to die on figuratively in kpop land.

However I will agree with what another anon said they do seem to not be dating others for some years now (mayhaps both are happily single or happy with hookups?! Its not unheard of in kpop). What is yet to be concluded is whether they are together. As much as you and I would like them to be, we truly have no evidence pointing in that direction except a bunch of evidence that we all claim points in the direction of them being together because of our bias towards the ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 23:08
Guest wrote:
31 Dec 2023, 22:39

DA. Lmao chill anon. I have shipped them for over 5-6 years (dinosaur moo here btw) and I still only see them as a ship. You folks who take this stuff seriously really need to look at the bigger picture before deciding which hill to die on figuratively in kpop land.

However I will agree with what another anon said they do seem to not be dating others for some years now (mayhaps both are happily single or happy with hookups?! Its not unheard of in kpop). What is yet to be concluded is whether they are together. As much as you and I would like them to be, we truly have no evidence pointing in that direction except a bunch of evidence that we all claim points in the direction of them being together because of our bias towards the ship.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That weird anon not grasping the concept of "DA" is making me laugh lol Not sure why some of you still entertain them but ok.

Happy New Year, guys!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lost it at moonsun releasing a very couply new years greet video under the guise of mamamoo+. That's basically all they need to have an excuse to show themselves together in literally anything that they do

Happy new year everyone 🥂 here's to hoping everyone finds the solar to their moonbyul (or vice versa, whichever you please)