MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

Reactions: 0

Post by .... »

This is a members only thread to get rid of negativity, trolls and spammers, this time let's just focus on the girls and their dynamics.

The rules are the same from the previous thread, let's try to follow them well.

Also, if you don't believe in Moonsun or don't even care about them please refrain from participating, thank you.

Let's try to be kinder to each other, please.

LEGGO!

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

Are any of excited for the concert? I know Moonsun is going to feed us well

Post by .... »

Keys

Post by Keys »

Gif anon should decorate first five pages with lots of moonsun gif contents...

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

.... wrote:Image
the way solar stares at byul at the end of this gif. she's so soft for her

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

Keys wrote:Gif anon should decorate first five pages with lots of moonsun gif contents...
yes we need GifAnon

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

Post by .... »

mamamoose wrote:I can't say that I am surprised
https://twitter.com/byulsexual/status/11188...3314719744?s=21
It really looks like her, but here she has a brunette hair, maybe this Solarsido is from before WW era started?

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

.... wrote:
It really looks like her, but here she has a brunette hair here, maybe this Solarsido is from before WW era started?
True, maybe. Or maybe it could be Yonghee?

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

mamamoose wrote:
.... wrote:
It really looks like her, but here she has a brunette hair here, maybe this Solarsido is from before WW era started?
True, maybe. Or maybe it could be Yonghee?
Byul is forsure there though because I heard her laugh

Keys

Post by Keys »

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

LISTEN

Keys

Post by Keys »

Keys

Post by Keys »

Keys

Post by Keys »

My Personal Fav :wub: :wub:

Neevixx

Post by Neevixx »

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

Keys wrote:Image

My Personal Fav :wub:  :wub:

New Years kiss is forever iconic

Keys

Post by Keys »

Keys

Post by Keys »

mamamoose wrote:
Keys wrote:
My Personal Fav :wub: :wub:

New Years kiss is forever iconic
I knoww :wub: :wub: the split hesitance and the waist rubs? urgh I'm so soft

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

Keys wrote:

I love it when Moonbyul tucks her hair. Remember that one recent vlive in the hotel room where Solar pats Moonbyul and Moonbyul stares at her lovingly and then tucks Solar's hair? I need to rewatch that because that's a defining moment of just how in love they are

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

mamamoose wrote:
Keys wrote:

I love it when Moonbyul tucks her hair. Remember that one recent vlive in the hotel room where Solar pats Moonbyul and Moonbyul stares at her lovingly and then tucks Solar's hair? I need to rewatch that because that's a defining moment of just how in love they are
This: https://twitter.com/seolalala9/status/11187...4521949184?s=21

Neevixx

Post by Neevixx »

I love me a whiny Byul
Yong definitely loves it too ^^

Keys

Post by Keys »

"btw, during the phone call segment when byul was on sandeul's radio yesterday..the caller was a mamamoo fangirl who propsed to her "boyfriend" on air..afterwards, they tweeted they only said boyfriend bc it's a live broadcast, but it was actually directed at her girlfriend lol"

sr

we've been knew.. :whistle:

Neevixx

Post by Neevixx »

I love me a whiny Byul
Yong definitely loves it too ^^ 2:09
sorry for that one

thispointright

Post by thispointright »

Von Krapper

Post by Von Krapper »

Keys wrote:
It looks like Byul was hypnotized by Yong in this gif.

tygRrryo
Veteran
Reactions: 274

Post by tygRrryo »

Byul is definitely there because we hear her laugh throughout the video and especially at the end. I guess she's the one in white in that clip and yonghee might be the one in purple?

Also the person who comes into measure jjasik looks familiar, is that their stylist/fixer or mmmtv unnie? I think she was the same person who fixed wheebyul's attached dresses in the latest mmmtv but I could be wrong

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Von Krapper wrote:
Keys wrote:
It looks like Byul was hypnotized by Yong in this gif.
lost in love :crybabe:

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

mamamoose wrote:New Solarsido Video: https://youtu.be/RRqlXHG401M

New MMTV: https://youtu.be/Sm9krFD1EBc"
I seriously love how proud she is of her arm muscles (as she should be!!) and shows them off any chance she gets lol, and how ecstatic she got that she actually made some gains, I mean that's very impressive but also such a random challenge :lol: I hope those signatures didn't go to waste tho, I would still want a plain piece of paper with her sig on it haha
"

?¼?å?ö?½?Ø?Æ?¼?ï?£?½?Å?ä_

Post by ?¼?å?ö?½?Ø?Æ?¼?ï?£?½?Å?ä_ »

The anon that wanted to share their ideas about Moonsun body language is here? I wanted to know more, so I hope they will create an account :fingcross:

Also is this thread now will make impossible for others to impersonate each other? :unsure: Sorry I don't know really the differences because I was always unregistered and never took the time to know more bc I didn't thought I needed to

Von Krapper

Post by Von Krapper »

tygRrryo wrote:
Byul is definitely there because we hear her laugh throughout the video and especially at the end. I guess she's the one in white in that clip and yonghee might be the one in purple?

Also the person who comes into measure jjasik looks familiar, is that their stylist/fixer or mmmtv unnie? I think she was the same person who fixed wheebyul's attached dresses in the latest mmmtv but I could be wrong
Colleague number 1 is there

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

mamamoose wrote:
mamamoose wrote:
Keys wrote:

This: https://twitter.com/seolalala9/status/11187...4521949184?s=21
slowed down gif version (not mine)

PainPigeon

Post by PainPigeon »

Just registered cos why not, after everything that went down these last days. Thank you for opening this thread!

Keys

Post by Keys »

"chorong said solar takes good care of her, like sending her birthday gifts and stuff.
bomi said solar's personality was really unexpected..she looks fragile, but she's really easy-going/laid back. said she was like an oppa lol. (...)"

sr

"chorong said solar is like bomi, while moonbyul is more like herself. said bomi and solar are similar because they both can't drink that well..and they like just going out and about, like bomi with her fishing. (...)"

sr

Dom Yong confirmed. :lolscroll:

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Von Krapper wrote:
tygRrryo wrote:

omg I love how this is like a running joke now in solarsido :lol:

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Keys wrote:"chorong said solar takes good care of her, like sending her birthday gifts and stuff.
bomi said solar's personality was really unexpected..she looks fragile, but she's really easy-going/laid back. said she was like an oppa lol. (...)"

sr

"chorong said solar is like bomi, while moonbyul is more like herself. said bomi and solar are similar because they both can't drink that well..and they like just going out and about, like bomi with her fishing. (...)"

sr

yong oppa :lol: welp that's a refreshing way to describe her, but I totally agree with it

Neevixx

Post by Neevixx »

tygRrryo wrote:
Keys wrote:"chorong said solar takes good care of her, like sending her birthday gifts and stuff.

sr

sr

yong oppa :lol: welp that's a refreshing way to describe her, but I totally agree with it

truetoyourname

Post by truetoyourname »

I've been religiously following this thread since zetaboard, can't believe we finally have a place to talk about moonsun in peace without those disgusting trolls. I just hope more people will register. I guess we'll need some new content from them

jsj
Reactions: 1

Post by jsj »

Oh nice there's a decent number of people viewing the thread already ^_^ now we can finally enjoy some peace hopefully. Thanks for opening this thread.

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

ImageImage
"It's about diversity. Other groups would be diverse too but we aren't like: ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a girl group so we should do this,' or ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a boy group so we should do this.' I think we represent gender neutrality. So you get to see many and new images." - Moonbyul

spooky

Post by spooky »

truetoyourname wrote:I've been religiously following this thread since zetaboard, can't believe we finally have a place to talk about moonsun in peace without those disgusting trolls. I just hope more people will register. I guess we'll need some new content from them
I really was against the idea of a members only thread when it first came up some months ago (I bet some who were for it were trolls too) but this is the only way to save the thread from continuing to be a cesspool. The day it was openly linked repeatedly on Twitter was the day it died.

truetoyourname

Post by truetoyourname »

I know most of the stuff here have been mentioned, but good to see it's been compiled into a video. I just ignore Wheebyul stuff, hope no one will be triggered. I'm that anon who doesn't give a shit if the person making this video ship any other pair, because I really do enjoy her hard work compiling moonsun moments like this.

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

spooky wrote:
truetoyourname wrote:I've been religiously following this thread since zetaboard, can't believe we finally have a place to talk about moonsun in peace without those disgusting trolls. I just hope more people will register. I guess we'll need some new content from them
I really was against the idea of a members only thread when it first came up some months ago (I bet some who were for it were trolls too) but this is the only way to save the thread from continuing to be a cesspool. The day it was openly linked repeatedly on Twitter was the day it died.
I was also against this idea in the beginning, but I think it's the best. The thread just got horrible, and there is nothing to save, the opposite one can say about OH or zeta thread, in this new there was no new special info or different were pages of meaningless discussions sometimes such as who it was who
"It's about diversity. Other groups would be diverse too but we aren't like: ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a girl group so we should do this,' or ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a boy group so we should do this.' I think we represent gender neutrality. So you get to see many and new images." - Moonbyul

spooky

Post by spooky »

I read that the framed Solar photos in the background of Solarsido were taken by Solar Eclipse. I remember Yong naming 2 fansites to fans when she visited her own birthday exhibits and Solar Eclipse was one of them. I think the photos of Byul that Yong Sunhae had in the background of her videos are by Solar Eclipse too.

ForMS

Post by ForMS »

truetoyourname wrote:I know most of the stuff here have been mentioned, but good to see it's been compiled into a video. I just ignore Wheebyul stuff, hope no one will be triggered. I'm that anon who doesn't give a shit if the person making this video ship any other pair, because I really do enjoy her hard work compiling moonsun moments like this.

"
I like her compilations too. I just wish she doesn't do all that "zaddy" cringe

Post by .... »

tygRrryo wrote:
Von Krapper wrote:
tygRrryo wrote:

omg I love how this is like a running joke now in solarsido :lol:
That joke never fails to make me laugh, calling a person who's with her almost everyday and all day a colleage is so hilariously ironic, it's also super cute for some reason, I just love when they call each other that, I'm happy with so little.

jsj
Reactions: 1

Post by jsj »

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

spooky wrote:
I read that the framed Solar photos in the background of Solarsido were taken by Solar Eclipse. I remember Yong naming 2 fansites to fans when she visited her own birthday exhibits and Solar Eclipse was one of them. I think the photos of Byul that Yong Sunhae had in the background of her videos are by Solar Eclipse too.
Yongbokchi she can also create an account.

MoonByul and Solar ship themselves