Re: Aespa

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:57
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 07:25
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:44
i love karina so much but so many of the so-called "receipts" are reaches.. like there was nothing sus about her during the drunk interview and flirting with fangirls during fanvids is pretty much her job. it is nice, however, that she doesnt seem homophobic and is a girl's girl. but i dont really see these things as indications that shes attracted to women :bigcry:
Well there's only a handful of idols who flirt with their female fans and most of those who do like Siyeon, Taeyeon, Moonbyul are basically confirmed gay. I also think they don't flirt with male fans. Their job isn't to flirt with fans, they just enjoy it and these idols attract many gay female fans who know it's greenlight when it comes to flirt with that particular idol.

I don't know what is said to be sus about the interview though, maybe the fact that she's the only idol they didn't ask the boyfriend question, or that 2 females in the room had a "crush" on Karina... I think it's also known in Korea at least among gay fans that Karina is "open" to this gay stuff which might explain Youngji being this pushy with the gaybaiting. Otherwise I just appreciated how Karina wasn't like "but we're both girls", she didn't mind the gay if I may say.

Literally every receipt will be a reach except a coming out or confirmation x idol has a girlfriend. Karina has way more receipt than 99% of idols so there's that. No receipt is confirmation though but nobody said they were convinced. She's just in the 'plausible gay' list
What were her predebut/off camera receipts? is it that one high school project with a wlw coded scene?
The was one that stuck with me it was when one of her schoolmates said that karina loves pretty girls lol and she said that there is heavy tension in the flirtatious way when karina talks to beautiful schoolmates. I mean you can tell by her askfm that she flirts online, but i find it more interesting how she isn't shy to flirt irl with girls because ppl can argue that it is her job but usually straight girls will act awkward and back off when a woman comes on them fr. Tbh i have never seen a female idol in a while being so apparant in flirting specifically with female fans, like even on the back of her photocards she will write stuff like "is my wife there?" (Chinese version). The funniest was in the japan concert where she said she felt sad that she couldn't see the cherry blossoms, but looking at all the beautiful flowers in the audience she feels better lol (this completely flew over my head until i rewatched the vid)

I find her bias list the most relatable because it is all female idols and she stans no bgs at all which rings sus. No one can dispute karina really enjoys female attention lol.

I mean people can argue saying she is veryyyy good at her job, but honestly most female idols don't go out of the way to flirt so heavily with their female fans. I do feel she is bisexual and i think i can trust myself because my other two biases all turned out to be confirmed bis who dated girls lol :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:15

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

soft hours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

shes unintentionally funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

now i want her to cover that song in full :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wtf? lmao they're comedians

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so unserious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

meanwhile aerich parents richer than her :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AESPA WITH A LIVE BAND?? :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

QUEEN NEXTLEVEL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girls stan we're winning today! :overmoon: it would be perfect if winter plays the guitar

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The setlist..praying for a time like this but no illusion or imyc tho :dramaqueen:

run run run kitty kitty run run is coming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yes slay queenqueen, those men weird asf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk if this was talked about already, but what did you guys think about karina saying she wants to be a mom in the future? Ik it doesnt make her straight immediately, but given the fact that she could have said literally anything, i feel like SM is trying to make her appease to male fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 18:46
Idk if this was talked about already, but what did you guys think about karina saying she wants to be a mom in the future? Ik it doesnt make her straight immediately, but given the fact that she could have said literally anything, i feel like SM is trying to make her appease to male fans
i don't remember when she said this... was this when she said she wanted a daughter like ningning? :rofl: but honestly i don't really think anything of it considering she's only 23 and not really an indication of her being straight. bi and lesbian women have the desire to be mothers as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OUR MAIN VOCAL YALL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Giselle must be proud :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 01:26
OUR MAIN VOCAL YALL
a main vocalist covering the main rapper parts 🔥 so slayful of her, she ate good and lefty no crumbs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 18:46
she said she wants a daughter like ningning maybe bec ning is the sweetest and listen to her well it has nothing to do with her sexuality for me idk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The crowd was feeling it love that for them :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

damn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

AHH GG interactions :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:14
i need her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i love karina so much but so many of the so-called "receipts" are reaches.. like there was nothing sus about her during the drunk interview and flirting with fangirls during fanvids is pretty much her job. it is nice, however, that she doesnt seem homophobic and is a girl's girl. but i dont really see these things as indications that shes attracted to women :bigcry:
Well there's only a handful of idols who flirt with their female fans and most of those who do like Siyeon, Taeyeon, Moonbyul are basically confirmed gay. I also think they don't flirt with male fans. Their job isn't to flirt with fans, they just enjoy it and these idols attract many gay female fans who know it's greenlight when it comes to flirt with that particular idol.

I don't know what is said to be sus about the interview though, maybe the fact that she's the only idol they didn't ask the boyfriend question, or that 2 females in the room had a "crush" on Karina... I think it's also known in Korea at least among gay fans that Karina is "open" to this gay stuff which might explain Youngji being this pushy with the gaybaiting. Otherwise I just appreciated how Karina wasn't like "but we're both girls", she didn't mind the gay if I may say.

Literally every receipt will be a reach except a coming out or confirmation x idol has a girlfriend. Karina has way more receipt than 99% of idols so there's that. No receipt is confirmation though but nobody said they were convinced. She's just in the 'plausible gay' list
What were her predebut/off camera receipts? is it that one high school project with a wlw coded scene?
The was one that stuck with me it was when one of her schoolmates said that karina loves pretty girls lol and she said that there is heavy tension in the flirtatious way when karina talks to beautiful schoolmates. I mean you can tell by her askfm that she flirts online, but i find it more interesting how she isn't shy to flirt irl with girls because ppl can argue that it is her job but usually straight girls will act awkward and back off when a woman comes on them fr. Tbh i have never seen a female idol in a while being so apparant in flirting specifically with female fans, like even on the back of her photocards she will write stuff like "is my wife there?" (Chinese version). The funniest was in the japan concert where she said she felt sad that she couldn't see the cherry blossoms, but looking at all the beautiful flowers in the audience she feels better lol (this completely flew over my head until i rewatched the vid)

I find her bias list the most relatable because it is all female idols and she stans no bgs at all which rings sus. No one can dispute karina really enjoys female attention lol.

I mean people can argue saying she is veryyyy good at her job, but honestly most female idols don't go out of the way to flirt so heavily with their female fans. I do feel she is bisexual and i think i can trust myself because my other two biases all turned out to be confirmed bis who dated girls lol :fingcross:
Thank u for feeding into my delusions and keeping it gay. That's always a positive sign when a girl doesn't stan any bg... honestly, if it's not female fans screaming for her, the only times I see her smile during concerts is when there's a dinosaur. do you (or anyone) happen to have her old askfm? I am so intrigued

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 23:26
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:14
i need her
Same. It's a need!!! the group hasn't been cvnting the same without her :bigcry: how many more ig posts are we going to get of a gigi doodle or a pork belly tag :bigcry: 1st concert is 8/11 in Cali. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 05:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Thank u for feeding into my delusions and keeping it gay. That's always a positive sign when a girl doesn't stan any bg... honestly, if it's not female fans screaming for her, the only times I see her smile during concerts is when there's a dinosaur. do you (or anyone) happen to have her old askfm? I am so intrigued
I'm first anon, no idea if the ask.fm is still up.
But if you type "karina ask fm" on twitter a bunch of translations will come up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 08:52
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 05:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm first anon, no idea if the ask.fm is still up.
But if you type "karina ask fm" on twitter a bunch of translations will come up.

previous anon. Oh this girl is bold BOLD. Read a few more like you said and I'm BLUSHING. imagine if she said these things on camera, I will DIE. Karina s for the girls and the gays and the theys, truly :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🔥🔥🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so pretty :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sometimes i forgot ningning is chinese

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 14:38

so pretty :wub:
ning has really caught my attention lately this is her era :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

c-nengmengs screamimg for the princess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 23:41
👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This was still very gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Jun 2023, 17:30
This was still very gay
how did their PR allow this to be uploaded!!! It got on her jaw and neck too!! idk if they're pushing like the Hyuna-and that guy vibe on to Somi but girl... that really is some gay experimentation.

Potty
Reactions:

Post by Potty »

Winter may be straight or may not but liking Harry Styles doesn't mean a girl must be straight. That's like saying any girl who likes a boy group must be straight. It is possible for people to like the music you know. Also, some people on here underestimate how hard it is to be open. Look at all the Hollywood actors and actresses, sports stars etc who said they were straight, sometimes even making homophobic comments, then later came out. The likelihood of coming out in S.Korea is very low. It amazes me that people put so much stock in an idol having dating rumours with the opposite sex or saying someone of the opposite sex is their idol type. Does it not cross their mind that some of them will be gay and hiding it or bisexual but only talking about the opposite sex for obvious reasons. Even idols who are pretty open can only say so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish sm would stop sending them to nshitty concerts just because they are their juniors. Does anyone still remember that the first time they went in the states and karina msged us in bubble that she miss mys while the concert was ongoing and covered her face with her mask when there was a strip show :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Potty wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 01:00
Winter may be straight or may not but liking Harry Styles doesn't mean a girl must be straight. That's like saying any girl who likes a boy group must be straight. It is possible for people to like the music you know. Also, some people on here underestimate how hard it is to be open. Look at all the Hollywood actors and actresses, sports stars etc who said they were straight, sometimes even making homophobic comments, then later came out. The likelihood of coming out in S.Korea is very low. It amazes me that people put so much stock in an idol having dating rumours with the opposite sex or saying someone of the opposite sex is their idol type. Does it not cross their mind that some of them will be gay and hiding it or bisexual but only talking about the opposite sex for obvious reasons. Even idols who are pretty open can only say so much.
agreed. gonna talk about gay guys now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 01:35
I wish sm would stop sending them to nshitty concerts just because they are their juniors. Does anyone still remember that the first time they went in the states and karina msged us in bubble that she miss mys while the concert was ongoing and covered her face with her mask when there was a strip show :rofl:
Did that really happen? Savage. The more I'm on here, the more endearing Karina becomes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

😍