Blackpink

Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

Watching their old live performance, I wish they would do Tiny Desk and BBC Radio 1.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you guys know what happened to cheshir ha? she used to be so close with lisa and then nothing? i know she's the choreographer for lilifilm but it's kinda weird that lisa was going places with her (similar to rattatouille face now :mask: ) and now it seems like they are no longer friends at all. She also have deleted most of her pictures with lisa except for a few from lilifilm the movie i think.

could it be that they were dating and broke up?

Jagiya
Reactions:

Post by Jagiya »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:45
Jisoo updated on weverse :dance2:
She also said she of course will join her members on the next concert :hug:
Ey ey Jisoo in the house, so happy she's well.
I wouldn't mind if she rested a bit more. :gaypimp:

:hug: that she updated us too with the sunrise of her home, like girl what are we. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:20
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:12
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:25
Are you mad because of Rose? lol
Are you asking the anon who assumes that Roseanne could be in sydney too? If yes then, that's me. I'm not mad at Roseanne not being there. Haven't post anything since my last (wonjae...), haven't had any breakdown after seeing a post of her at the airport. I'm just chillin', no hard feeling on her. I can't and won't be mad at Roseanne, love her too much :wub:
Well you were kinda right lol. She left either later the same day as Lisa or the next day (I can’t be bothered to figure out the time difference). And would have landed in Sydney since there’s no direct flights to Melbourne from Incheon.
Nah, I'm not :-/. Lisa left June 6(afternoon) landed in sydney June 7(morning). My Roseanne was scene in the airport on June 8(morning) so yeah but still not mad lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*seen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you asking the anon who assumes that Roseanne could be in sydney too? If yes then, that's me. I'm not mad at Roseanne not being there. Haven't post anything since my last (wonjae...), haven't had any breakdown after seeing a post of her at the airport. I'm just chillin', no hard feeling on her. I can't and won't be mad at Roseanne, love her too much :wub:
Rosé is in Melbourne now not Sydney
Did she took a direct flight to Melbourne? Someone here said there's no direct flight going there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Did she took a direct flight to Melbourne? Someone here said there's no direct flight going there.
I saw someone on twitter said she's in Melbourne i don't know if this person bought flight info or just assuming

Lisa as of yesterday was shopping in sydney.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lisa posting on IG (aka reveal that she and Rosie hangout in japan) the day she arrived in sydney and Rosie flew the next day lol. They're probably also hanging out in Melbourne now. :dance2: :hudoin:

Yadom
Veteran
Reactions: 951

Post by Yadom »

New HD Jenlisa pictures from Coachella.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:36
do you guys know what happened to cheshir ha? she used to be so close with lisa and then nothing? i know she's the choreographer for lilifilm but it's kinda weird that lisa was going places with her (similar to rattatouille face now :mask: ) and now it seems like they are no longer friends at all. She also have deleted most of her pictures with lisa except for a few from lilifilm the movie i think.

could it be that they were dating and broke up?
tbh idk but still feeling weird knowing Lisa going to Sydney early for other reasons

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:48
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I saw someone on twitter said she's in Melbourne i don't know if this person bought flight info or just assuming

Lisa as of yesterday was shopping in sydney.
Yeah, she's shopping(might be to kill time) around the time where Roseanne was about to arrive:hmmm: It's kinda familiar L waiting R for hours to spend time together:hug: They probably flew to Melbourne together:wub:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Jisoo is so funny :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:blinkwide:
I'm not posting this for the chaelisa, I dont ship any of them, I'm just here for gay/bi Rosie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:56
I'm not posting this for the chaelisa, I dont ship any of them, I'm just here for gay/bi Rosie
The owner of that bag was staying in that place/room which is Rosie and Lisa, so that might be Rosies' lol :hudoin: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watching old clips and found this to be the gayest Jisoo has ever been, and I'm one of those that think all of them are straight :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 12:07
Guest wrote:
The owner of that bag was staying in that place/room which is Rosie and Lisa, so that might be Rosies' lol :hudoin: :heart:
It's the fucking Ikea bag I'm crying :rofl: I've always wanted to buy it but I'm a bit embarrassed. it's like too in your face for me. I can't believe Rose or someone from BP would use it

Jagiya
Reactions:

Post by Jagiya »

Chaesoo has a world of their own in BPM Roll.
is this already the vlog, what romcom is this. :dance2:

Imo, nothing wrong with shipping if you just enjoy it, when people starts spreading hate that's when it crosses boarder 😆

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's the fucking Ikea bag I'm crying :rofl: I've always wanted to buy it but I'm a bit embarrassed. it's like too in your face for me. I can't believe Rose or someone from BP would use it
Oh no, don't be ^_^ You want it then you get it :heart: don't let people's perspective stop you from buying things that you want :hudoin: won't see them having and using it publicly tho, sadly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lmao it’s the fact that you had to buy that kills me. Good for her, or whoever’s it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I realised they don’t harmonise a lot in the songs. What song that they harmonise the most?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn 15k people and no one posting pics spotting Roseanne :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:08
she's probably unknown in aussie, white people will never take asians seriously

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:18
Guest wrote:
What?! Nah, maybe she's in her full blown ninja mode all covered up maybe even hide her hair lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:18
Guest wrote:
She not even known in Asian countries either :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Meh, if they did spot her they probably won’t post it until way later. Fans are actually pretty good at not blowing up their spot until it’s safe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:49
Guest wrote:
Meh, if they did spot her they probably won’t post it until way later. Fans are actually pretty good at not blowing up their spot until it’s safe.
Yeah, respects her privacy too. Hope she'll do a vlog tho :fingcross: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think you girls never stay in all-girls boarding school, esp Asian ones. We do become really close friends, like sisters, and that's how you are with friends.

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

That display was Jennie coded. It has the same colours as Jennie's work, Jennie also likes Paris, and the butterflies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:02
I think you girls never stay in all-girls boarding school, esp Asian ones. We do become really close friends, like sisters, and that's how you are with friends.
:rofl: :rofl: :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reported.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to Blackpink
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules. Just report

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 03:10
That display was Jennie coded. It has the same colours as Jennie's work, Jennie also likes Paris, and the butterflies.

Ma chérie was the reason why Lisa left Korea early and stays in sydney.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ma chérie (addressing a female significant other) came out pretty and cute lol such a sweet heart. I noticed that the ma chérie post was deleted, do we have a problem with that? We talking homo here, Ma=FEMALE :heart:

Jagiya
Reactions:

Post by Jagiya »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hi does anyone know if they will be going back to SK or remain in Australia after the Melbourne concert since they'll be having their Sydney concert next week?

^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:40
Hi does anyone know if they will be going back to SK or remain in Australia after the Melbourne concert since they'll be having their Sydney concert next week?

^_^
Probably my Roseanne will stay. Hoping for a vlog :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:40

^_^
it's only 10 hours flight to sk, Rose might stay but the rest I think will go back to SK or wherever they have to go to. They've been booked and busy for the last few months. I know Lisa has something lined up for Bulgari

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lisa laughing her ass off :rofl: She's a real friend for that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSL2nne5H/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:50
Guest wrote:
Who's that walking by her side?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:59
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 10:50
Guest wrote:
Who's that walking by her side?
Looks like Jane.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jisoo is back and Jennie started being jendeuk clinging to Jisoo like koala :rofl:

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

Jennie making sure she's touching Lisa.

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

After all these years, Lisa still bites her lips.

DKWTD
KTL - those broad smiles after the eye contact.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not Jisoo and Lisa imitating Rosie’s mom while she’s in the crowd. They’re so unserious. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaelisa in Osaka :wub:

Looks like it could be in a vlog later too 👀🤞

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My ot4 :hug:

Yadom
Veteran