Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 13:44
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:27
Has the incident of the shirt made you look at 8 differently?
it made me realize she's really dumb. Like we knew she was some levels of dumb and careless. Look at how she handled dating while twice was at their peak. This on the other hand just solidified it.
I think everyone was ignorant but it wasn't malicious. She wore that around managers, staff, members and no one said anything so it makes me think that she/everyone just didn't think anything of it considering it's on a shirt of a shirt. Still blows my mind tho she wore one of the most recognized hate symbols and didn't even know and no one thought to put her aside and say hey were in the US and idk if you've noticed but you're wearing a hate symbol. Personally hate that some stans were babying her and posting things like "I hate what you did to her" because she didn't post for a week when in Germany she would probably get fined or worse.
Da it’s a miracle it didn’t become a full group scandal because there are literally photos of her wearing it out to dinner with the whole group.

It’s why the “chaeyoung must be so stupid” takes are stupid themselves because…are all 9 of them tremendously dim? She’s the one who wore it but every other member saw it for days on end and said nothing, so to some extent it’s really a full group issue. There were people in here when it happened saying “Nayeon would never” bitch she was at the table with her, she saw it, they all did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
it made me realize she's really dumb. Like we knew she was some levels of dumb and careless. Look at how she handled dating while twice was at their peak. This on the other hand just solidified it.
I think everyone was ignorant but it wasn't malicious. She wore that around managers, staff, members and no one said anything so it makes me think that she/everyone just didn't think anything of it considering it's on a shirt of a shirt. Still blows my mind tho she wore one of the most recognized hate symbols and didn't even know and no one thought to put her aside and say hey were in the US and idk if you've noticed but you're wearing a hate symbol. Personally hate that some stans were babying her and posting things like "I hate what you did to her" because she didn't post for a week when in Germany she would probably get fined or worse.
Da it’s a miracle it didn’t become a full group scandal because there are literally photos of her wearing it out to dinner with the whole group.

It’s why the “chaeyoung must be so stupid” takes are stupid themselves because…are all 9 of them tremendously dim? She’s the one who wore it but every other member saw it for days on end and said nothing, so to some extent it’s really a full group issue. There were people in here when it happened saying “Nayeon would never” bitch she was at the table with her, she saw it, they all did.
Woah, no need to throw the whole group under the bus. Can't deny that the likelihood of any of the other members wearing a symbol they do not know or understand is a lot lower than Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung has always been a lot more reckless than the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Woah, no need to throw the whole group under the bus. Can't deny that the likelihood of any of the other members wearing a symbol they do not know or understand is a lot lower than Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung has always been a lot more reckless than the others.
Sorry but that makes no sense.

You accept that every other member saw her, yes? And none of them told her about it, obviously, because she posted it online way after. So clearly, none of them knew what it was. That is the only logical explanation.

So Chaeyoung is the most complicit, sure, she wore the shirt. But if your friend wore a Nazi symbol to lunch with you and you sit with her and don’t do anything about it or bring it up, you are also complicit. Don’t post that “it’s a shame people didn’t hold chaeyoung accountable” take and then not hold the other girls accountable. They didn’t know what it was EITHER. And if ignorance is the wrong that was done, then they were all in the wrong. You simply cannot pretend Chaeyoung is complicit for not knowing the symbol but the rest of them are not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's caveat to your statement it's only most recognized symbol in the west. Korean overalls are not that aware of western side world war story. Chae isn't even the first idol this has happened.
A a gfr13nd member had a similar problem. She posted an image n4zi mannequin on her social. And again no one, not her company, not her manager were like NO because they are ignorant.

And I can't belame them because if it wasn't for my interest in kpop I wouldn't even be that clued in on japan's war crimes and the rising sun flag.

The real problem is we as fans failed to pressure jyp to actually not just apologize but actually educate all their idols but also employees on the issue.
Because something similar is going to happen again because there are no signs that jyp has invested in attracting expert to help them navigate western culture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They have a bunch of American/Korean translators in their team who also should’ve known better, for all we know a member or staff warned her hence why she hid it during one of the interviews, lets not lump the rest of the girls with Chaes reckless ignorance, its not fair and you dont know how things went down.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:02
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 12:21
So no TTT... :sadangel:
Ttt only comes out when they are off schedule.
They don't air TTT during korean promotion cycles but otherwise those thing air like clockwork.
And being off schedule is no issue because the new TTT season has already shot. It just needs to be release.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Except for the bad eyebrows she has so far

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

They have a bunch of American/Korean translators in their team who also should’ve known better, for all we know a member or staff warned her hence why she hid it during one of the interviews, lets not lump the rest of the girls with Chaes reckless ignorance, its not fair and you dont know how things went down.
No thanks. We are not uwu-ing the rest of the group on this just because you’d like to. If the argument is that the moral wrong Chaeyoung committed was not knowing what she was wearing, they other members and yes, their staff, are also morally complicit. That is the only logically consistent thing to think. Anything outside of that is called making an excuse.

And if she knew what it was in America because she was told, she wouldn’t have posted it on Instagram and her team would of made her change shirts. Don’t be daft. They did not say “oh no chaeyoung you have a Nazi symbol on you, cover it this afternoon and then post it later” lmao like be for real.

Chaeyoung gets the most blame because it was on her body, but every single member was around it for several days and said nothing and did nothing. And you can’t seriously believe any of them would KNOW what it was and not tell her to take it off during a promotional tour. Like seriously…you cannot be that daft. So again, if Chaeyoung is stupid for not knowing, so are the other 8. If Chaeyoung is morally complicit for not knowing, so are the other 8. That’s just how it works. People want to ignore that the rest of them saw it and didn’t intervene because acknowledging that requires making all 8 complicit to some extent, when it’s easier for people to compartmentalise it onto one member and pretend it’s a her problem, especially if she’s not the person they bias. But quite clearly none of them know what a swastika is, and therefore it could have been ANY of them. Chaeyoung is just the one who wears indie op shop clothes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Except she's the only one the outwardly presents herself to be immersed in western culture. At least you would think she'd know what the sign means. The ignorance "twice are shielded asians that know nothing about western culture" argument only works with the other 8.

She's a dumb poser. Or she didnt get to the learning world history part of being a hipster.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:55
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No thanks. We are not uwu-ing the rest of the group on this just because you’d like to. If the argument is that the moral wrong Chaeyoung committed was not knowing what she was wearing, they other members and yes, their staff, are also morally complicit. That is the only logically consistent thing to think. Anything outside of that is called making an excuse.

And if she knew what it was in America because she was told, she wouldn’t have posted it on Instagram and her team would of made her change shirts. Don’t be daft. They did not say “oh no chaeyoung you have a Nazi symbol on you, cover it this afternoon and then post it later” lmao like be for real.

Chaeyoung gets the most blame because it was on her body, but every single member was around it for several days and said nothing and did nothing. And you can’t seriously believe any of them would KNOW what it was and not tell her to take it off during a promotional tour. Like seriously…you cannot be that daft. So again, if Chaeyoung is stupid for not knowing, so are the other 8. If Chaeyoung is morally complicit for not knowing, so are the other 8. That’s just how it works. People want to ignore that the rest of them saw it and didn’t intervene because acknowledging that requires making all 8 complicit to some extent, when it’s easier for people to compartmentalise it onto one member and pretend it’s a her problem, especially if she’s not the person they bias. But quite clearly none of them know what a swastika is, and therefore it could have been ANY of them. Chaeyoung is just the one who wears indie op shop clothes.
Chaeyoung is mostly to blame here because 1, the rest of the girls dont go around glorifying and obsessing over western culture, the least she could’ve done is know what she’s obsessing over instead of using it to come off different and hip. Secondly, the onus is not on the girls around her to sit and dissect or look at what exactly is on her shirt, its not on their body and i don’t certainly look at writings on my friends shirt unless its big and clear. Chaeyoung is to blame because the shirt was on her body, the least you could do is know what you’re buying even if the writing/picture is tiny and you’re ignorant, she deserved to be dragged for her ignorance because that was always the point of contention, why wear something you dont fucking know?!? Blaming the other members for something they havent done or perhaps giving them the benefit of the doubt that they haven’t seen it properly just to spread the blame on everyone is petty as fuck.

The blame is 100% on Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I bet there are many other major historical world events that they don't know about, and yes all of them. I love them so much but they it's okay to acknowledge that they barely had any education, they are not average people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:11
I bet there are many other major historical world events that they don't know about, and yes all of them. I love them so much but they it's okay to acknowledge that they barely had any education, they are not average people.
The issue here is not dismissing the fact that all the girls need to be more educated on history and culture, I think everyone can agree on that. The issue with Chaeyoung is why would she as a public figure wear a symbol she doesn't know. That is just plain reckless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Except she's the only one the outwardly presents herself to be immersed in western culture. At least you would think she'd know what the sign means. The ignorance "twice are shielded asians that know nothing about western culture" argument only works with the other 8.

She's a dumb poser. Or she didnt get to the learning world history part of being a hipster.
I mean most people do learn pop culture and food first when they immersive in a culture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is anyone going to tomorrow's concert?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:11
x2 lbr most of the members have done at least one offensive thing and that’s true of every kpop group. The idea that Chaeyoung alone is to be blamed here is really harmful too. Because ignorance is a cultural and systemic issue, it’s not individual. The whole incident made it painfully obvious that no one there, every member and every staff included, knew what it meant. If people can’t accept that and critique that, then it’s never going to actually improve. Honestly most once don’t seem to care about the issue at all. If they are Chae fans they are pretending her not knowing = she didn’t do anything wrong. And if they aren’t big Chae fans they are pretending the other members aren’t also, by default, proven to be similarily dumb. It’s all about protecting their mental image of a celebrity and not about what actually happened. Pathetic stuff. Most of them probably have a negligible knowledge of most world history, books, culture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uh oh, the corny and pompous loser's back.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't blame the other members because there is a big chance that they didn't even see what she was wearing, unless you want to believe that even Kim petras who is German saw her shirt and didn't recognize the symbol. Even I didn't notice it at first, I liked the pic and went on Twitter and realized what happened. Especially since she was wearing something on top of it most of the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When will the self-replying stop? If you think Twice are such terrible people, then unstan and move on with your life. And good luck finding that highly educated and culturally aware K-Pop group :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:31
I can't blame the other members because there is a big chance that they didn't even see what she was wearing, unless you want to believe that even Kim petras who is German saw her shirt and didn't recognize the symbol. Even I didn't notice it at first, I liked the pic and went on Twitter and realized what happened. Especially since she was wearing something on top of it most of the time.
Tbh I think Kim may have noticed it. I noticed her looking at Chaeyoung and pulling a face for a moment in one of the behind the scenes things. I just think it’s probably very awkward to pull someone aside for that if you’ve never met them before. Hard to know. She also only saw the shirt in a dark room when chaeyoung was wearing a jacket. Where as everyone else saw it for four seperate days. I don’t think it’s possible the members and staff didn’t see it, she wore it too many times and they were staring at her over meals.

But because I’m grown and not a stan brained loser, I can accept that they are ignorant and still enjoy the group. How could anyone go into being a kpop fan and not immediately accept their group will have ignorance? The Jessie/Dahyun skin comment scandal only happened like two years ago, and they all repped a skin bleach brand. They are a k group. It is what it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You're not genuine. You're not helping anyone. You're not raising any new points that we haven't discussed in detail months ago. You're a bitter weirdo who pretends to seek accountability for a mistake that they have already addressed and apologized for. I don't know what else you want them to do <_<

If what she did was so unfathomably terrible to you, then just leave. No one's forcing you to stay. You're entitled to your feelings and if that's how you feel, good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:49
You're not genuine. You're not helping anyone. You're not raising any new points that we haven't discussed in detail months ago. You're a bitter weirdo who pretends to seek accountability for a mistake that they have already addressed and apologized for. I don't know what else you want them to do <_<

If what she did was so unfathomably terrible to you, then just leave. No one's forcing you to stay. You're entitled to your feelings and if that's how you feel, good.
You’re acting like a child.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don't think some of you realize how cringe your holier than thou attitude is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:37
When will the self-replying stop? If you think Twice are such terrible people, then unstan and move on with your life. And good luck finding that highly educated and culturally aware K-Pop group :rofl:
x2 it's wild how hypocritical and phony some of you are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anons: omg, remember when twice did this incredibly insensitive and hurtful thing? and does anyone remember the time when twice did this other incredibly insensitive and hurtful thing? i can't believe how ignorant and terrible they are :'( anyways, look at this pic of sana. doesn't she look hot? :wub: and look at this gif of jihyo :$

that's how genuine you are and how much you 'care' :eyeroll: quit the fake outrage and move on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:15
anons: omg, remember when twice did this incredibly insensitive and hurtful thing? and does anyone remember the time when twice did this other incredibly insensitive and hurtful thing? i can't believe how ignorant and terrible they are :'( anyways, look at this pic of sana. doesn't she look hot? :wub: and look at this gif of jihyo :$

that's how genuine you are and how much you 'care' :eyeroll: quit the fake outrage and move on.
I just woke up but this thread these days is people discussing any topic ever and you replying like this. Like damn wtf do you want people to talk about? Talking about Sana makes you do this, talking about the scandal makes you do this, people writing ranking lists had you melting down, like stfu at some point.

And I’m pretty sure most of us agreed before that what she did was bad and many of us thought the whole time that the whole group looked worse for it. You can all at once hold people accountable for things they did or failed to do AND like their music and content. Idk why this needs to be explained to anyone over like 18 👀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:06
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:37
x2 it's wild how hypocritical and phony some of you are
X3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:15

lol I'm sorry but it's true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so boring. I'm tired of woke culture and the endless rage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:34
it's so forced and embarrassing :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:40
Guest wrote:
You can’t win with the woke. Chaeyoung could give the most sincere apology in history, break down crying on her knees and worship their feet and it still wouldn’t be enough. Why bother. They won’t allow people to forget or evolve.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah let's move on because it's starting to get a little too right-wing <_<

Not long left!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You can’t win with the woke. Chaeyoung could give the most sincere apology in history, break down crying on her knees and worship their feet and it still wouldn’t be enough. Why bother. They won’t allow people to forget or evolve.
I don't even take them serious, most of them are hyocrites. They just don't want to accept that onces will never abandone their idol, like many other fandoms did to their idols. Most of them never liked Twice from the start, but now they use that one reason to hate. Most of them are bl!nks or bg supporters💁‍♀️. So not to worry about. Not every kpop fan is on Twitter, so many don't even care. I mean they did think that Twice will cancel their Tour in Germany but after it got sold out for 2 DAYS they got even more enraged, because they thought that everyone will hop on the hate train. I mean look at Chae ig followers ,it is rising every day, that just shows that she actually getting more popular that was not the expectations that many haters had. Their plan did not work😉

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:20
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:07

Not long left!

x2 wtf demographic do we have in here rn that people are saying hating Nazism and it’s symbology and holding an idol accountable for it is too woke???? Did this place get linked to 4chan or something? Chaeyoung didn’t even get a slap on the wrist and the losers here who project their worth onto the twice members act like she herself was in a concentration camp.

“They’ll never forgive chaeyoung” most of us don’t have strong feelings towards her about it but we aren’t going to pretend it’s not a gross thing only a few months later, wtf is wrong with you. Get medicated.
Most onces protect her from dth, you know that right.
"didn't even get slap on the wrist", have you ever seen the brutal tweets that haters left or her comments on ig?? Are we not allowed to protect her from malicious comments? Onces know that what she did is wrong but we will not allow everyone to comment on her whatever they want. Most of them stan racist, homophobes but don't care about that. Why should we allow people like them to judge Chae when they are worst?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't even take them serious, most of them are hyocrites. They just don't want to accept that onces will never abandone their idol, like many other fandoms did to their idols. Most of them never liked Twice from the start, but now they use that one reason to hate. Most of them are bl!nks or bg supporters💁‍♀️. So not to worry about. Not every kpop fan is on Twitter, so many don't even care. I mean they did think that Twice will cancel their Tour in Germany but after it got sold out for 2 DAYS they got even more enraged, because they thought that everyone will hop on the hate train. I mean look at Chae ig followers ,it is rising every day, that just shows that she actually getting more popular that was not the expectations that many haters had. Their plan did not work😉
There are limits. If she wore a shirt saying I love Adolf Hitler, sure, I'd "abandon" her, there's case to be annoyed there. But she's just stupid and didn't know what a symbol in the entire image on the shirt meant. There was no malice in it. Hell, half the outraged bitches on here didn't notice it or they'd have pointed it out when they saw it immediately. She apologizes. But na they'd rather rehash it every day and blame everyone who associates with her for it as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
she made a stupid mistake, acknowledged it and immediately apologized. if you're willing to give her another chance, cool. if you don't want to give her another chance, cool. i don't care

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Not long left!
Quoting myself to add: As far as Chaeyoung goes. I think it's fine to call out and combat the hypocrisy of kpop fans and their practice of "holding idols accountable"...but people need to stop conflating those people with others who were genuinely disappointed in her (and maybe the other girls by association) and look at her different because of it. And yes, it does happen. It's not "woke" to be angry/sad about someone you liked or admired wearing a symbol of hate, even if done out of pure ignorance. It is what it is. For me personally, I was bummed about it, but I don't think she's a bad person or anything. Just super fucking dumb. :dramaqueen: Hopefully she took this whole situation as a learning opportunity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:34
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There are limits. If she wore a shirt saying I love Adolf Hitler, sure, I'd "abandon" her, there's case to be annoyed there. But she's just stupid and didn't know what a symbol in the entire image on the shirt meant. There was no malice in it. Hell, half the outraged bitches on here didn't notice it or they'd have pointed it out when they saw it immediately. She apologizes. But na they'd rather rehash it every day and blame everyone who associates with her for it as well.
Right like they forgot that onces mass emailed jyp to delete the post with an explenation. And Chae actually deleted it on the same day and apologized what many idols would not even consider

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'll be the first to tell you that woke culture is stupid sometimes and some people use it to be fake outraged. But come on, this isn't a little thing. Wearing it has been controversial since the war. And the whole asians don't know about the symbol? Is there anyone in the world that doesn't know? It was the biggest armed conflict in the history of the world. Even if you know just a little about it, you've seen it. I hate that this is being brought up again after months but come on this isn't wokeness or something new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

calling people right-wing for not participating in a witch hunt :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The character assassination attempts have reached desperate levels :rofl: Enjoy being pressed and triggered by a mistake she already apologized for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'll be the first to tell you that woke culture is stupid sometimes and some people use it to be fake outraged. But come on, this isn't a little thing. Wearing it has been controversial since the war. And the whole asians don't know about the symbol? Is there anyone in the world that doesn't know? It was the biggest armed conflict in the history of the world. Even if you know just a little about it, you've seen it. I hate that this is being brought up again after months but come on this isn't wokeness or something new.
She obviously didn’t know or didn’t notice in within the image on the shirt. Do you seriously think she was intentionally wearing a swastika to prove a point?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:51
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She obviously didn’t know or didn’t notice in within the image on the shirt. Do you seriously think she was intentionally wearing a swastika to prove a point?
Duh. Chaeyoung's obviously an evil mastermind. She should be reduced to a single mistake she made for the rest of her life because that's how you make the world a better place :eyeroll:

You brain-rotten freaks are pathetic. Thank God most people see through your bs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:41
calling people right-wing for not participating in a witch hunt :eyeroll:
L O U D E R

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh no!!!! Swastikas are everywhere in Korea, Japan and China :'(

Oh noooo!!!! Even right next to JYP :bigcry:

It's almost like it's not a taboo symbol in Korea, Japan and China and instead symbolizes well-being, prosperity and Buddhist temples. It's almost like it's a very common and positive symbol in East Asia and it's almost like Chaeyoung, a girl who became a full-time trainee at 12/13 years old, debuted at 16 and entered a multi-art school at 16 where she probably didn't receive any proper education, really just made a stupid mistake and wasn't aware that the tilted form of the Swastika stood for something completely different :blinkwide: No, she's definitely evil and doesn't deserve a second chance...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't want a ballad but also ballads are so her

SMF eng versionthe superior version

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:40
It's almost like it's not a taboo symbol in Korea, Japan and China and instead symbolizes well-being, prosperity and Buddhist temples. It's almost like it's a very common and positive symbol in East Asia and it's almost like Chaeyoung, a girl who became a full-time trainee at 12/13 years old, debuted at 16 and entered a multi-art school at 16 where she probably didn't receive any proper education, really just made a stupid mistake and wasn't aware that the tilted form of the Swastika stood for something completely different :blinkwide: No, she's definitely evil and doesn't deserve a second chance...
i wish i could like this post 👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kpop fans would rather defend and support an idol who said the N word multiple times while knowing fully english or being raised up in the west. :spy:
The worst are always the female supporters of boygroups, they just hate women in general and would rather support an homophobic idol,( not naming any name) or tge ones that are in prison for ra** or racism :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Not long left!

Girl shut up you are a goof and I’m democrat. She apologized and you keep saying the same stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:53
Guest wrote:
Kpop fans would rather defend and support an idol who said the N word multiple times while knowing fully english or being raised up in the west. :spy:
The worst are always the female supporters of boygroups, they just hate women in general and would rather support an homophobic idol,( not naming any name) or tge ones that are in prison for ra** or racism :nails:
B** Member said N word and did black face but ppl forgave them. RV endy said something racist stuff but nobody care. Chae at least apologize unlike the two that I mentioned who know English and grew up overseas.