Guest wrote: ↑
04 Jun 2023, 03:57
04 Jun 2023, 00:18
the season said it again on knowing brothers

like babe... once, ok... twice? :spy:
het queen
w could come out and yall would still call her het
You can't be seriously looking at that and thinking she is gay... only straight girls say that and even less of them say it now because they know how cringe it is.

Reactions:

Re: Aespa

Post by Guest »

04 Jun 2023, 04:21

het queen
Cause she literally is? What lesbian is obsessed with harry styles, said in a magazine that the reason they wanna be a singer is to marry an actor and now this.. she makes giselle of all members seem gay in comparison lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

04 Jun 2023, 04:59

het queen
Cause she literally is? What lesbian is obsessed with harry styles, said in a magazine that the reason they wanna be a singer is to marry an actor and now this.. she makes giselle of all members seem gay in comparison lol.
Honestly... lol. Giselle is more likely to make out with Somi at this point. but maybe she could be bi? I would have dismissed it if she said it once as a throwaway joke, but she mentioned it again. If you guys think it's still het, let's see if she'll do it a third time. We don't have the context for the show yet, but why would she say it in front of those old men? Do you think it was in her script to say it? Not exactly familiar with how scripted KB is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

04 Jun 2023, 06:53

het queen
Honestly... lol. Giselle is more likely to make out with Somi at this point. but maybe she could be bi? I would have dismissed it if she said it once as a throwaway joke, but she mentioned it again. If you guys think it's still het, let's see if she'll do it a third time. We don't have the context for the show yet, but why would she say it in front of those old men? Do you think it was in her script to say it? Not exactly familiar with how scripted KB is.
They are Karina akgaes who think only one member can be gay and Winter is the biggest threat to their logic so they pretend there is 0 chance of her being anything other than straight. They don't know how hard it is dealing with comphet in a conservative homophobic society and judge everything by their western standards.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

het queen
DA "If i was a guy i can get all the girls" i cringe whenever female idols say such things cause it is such a het mindset like aiki said the same thing and she is a married woman with a child. Idk i think u guys are reaching because ok maybe she is a super duper repressed, but seriously nothing about her screams gay except for her stereotypical mannerisms which are such outdated indicators of gayness. I don't think it is scriped but what she said herself and i see nothing more to it than just her trying to build a "coolgirl" persona lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

04 Jun 2023, 08:08

het queen
DA "If i was a guy i can get all the girls" i cringe whenever female idols say such things cause it is such a het mindset like aiki said the same thing and she is a married woman with a child. Idk i think u guys are reaching because ok maybe she is a super duper repressed, but seriously nothing about her screams gay except for her stereotypical mannerisms which are such outdated indicators of gayness. I don't think it is scriped but what she said herself and i see nothing more to it than just her trying to build a "coolgirl" persona lol.
DA I mean stereotype exists for a reason. Fine she might like men because of the harry styles bs, but she could be bi? At this point her stereotypical mannerism + her "if i was a guy" stuff should be a good indicator for her to be at least queer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

04 Jun 2023, 16:59
i blushed... BUT LET'S NOT BE DELUSIONAL OKKKK

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

het queen
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Base on the reactions seems fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

05 Jun 2023, 06:55
Base on the reactions seems fun
anticipating :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

05 Jun 2023, 14:01
05 Jun 2023, 06:55

anticipating :hudoin:
hoping she wears goggle she needs to protect her eye :fingcross: and what about gieselles health i think she is still sick.. btw they will have a concert on the 24th in jakarta how is that even? also those nasty k men needs to be 10km away from the stage 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

skfkhf this edit lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

06 Jun 2023, 02:10

skfkhf this edit lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

06 Jun 2023, 02:25

skfkhf this edit lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ningselle IS and will always be the cunty line of aespa yep iktr! :hudoin:

https://twitter.com/search?q=ningselle% ... ery&f=live

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

06 Jun 2023, 06:19

we can say c--- on this thread? :spy: I cannot believe the phrase cunty line is real!!! The twt tag!!! You guys are real for pulling up with receipts. I'm on board!!!

Ning should seriously beat up a stylist to keep that long dark brown hair, I never want to see her in space buns again. I have seen enough. The long hair makes her face more defined and chiseled like a femme fatale

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no gigi at Gov Ball & Yankees first pitch πŸ˜•

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

06 Jun 2023, 22:54
nonmalicious gigi's sickness speculation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

07 Jun 2023, 01:40

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

07 Jun 2023, 02:38
07 Jun 2023, 01:40
DA
Yeah they will tell us if it was covid..but a bit concerning, its been two weeks and she is still sick whats happening :-/
btw her last bbl update

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The likes..lol ningning is funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

06 Jun 2023, 16:57
06 Jun 2023, 06:19

we can say c--- on this thread? :spy: I cannot believe the phrase cunty line is real!!! The twt tag!!! You guys are real for pulling up with receipts. I'm on board!!!

Ning should seriously beat up a stylist to keep that long dark brown hair, I never want to see her in space buns again. I have seen enough. The long hair makes her face more defined and chiseled like a femme fatale
i get it why they call them like that ningselle has this sexy aura esp in events while winrina has this cute girl next door thing going on but individually they are all hot

i agree i like the girls style more when they untie their hairs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know kpop groups doing this in korean baseball league but them skipping and going straight to mlb :lol: sucks giselle wont be there with them though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

not us americans on this thread, but you know, the general public americans better shut tf up with their xenophobia when my girls throw the 1st pitch. Enjoy seeing the prettiest girls ever to grace the earth and move on

Anyway, new York is a mess. and to keep this post gay and relevant, our babies might get to experience pride in the states!! as in---seeing the audiences and maybe rainbow capitalism everywhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they're so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i love karina so much but so many of the so-called "receipts" are reaches.. like there was nothing sus about her during the drunk interview and flirting with fangirls during fanvids is pretty much her job. it is nice, however, that she doesnt seem homophobic and is a girl's girl. but i dont really see these things as indications that shes attracted to women :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^I knew it would be winter..her dream come true era lol and she did good. They clear the air in newyork for aespa :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i forgot they're the GA of MLB apparel.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello ningie the first pic 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

09 Jun 2023, 04:25
Hello ningie the first pic 😍
stunning :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cuties

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

09 Jun 2023, 00:44
i love karina so much but so many of the so-called "receipts" are reaches.. like there was nothing sus about her during the drunk interview and flirting with fangirls during fanvids is pretty much her job. it is nice, however, that she doesnt seem homophobic and is a girl's girl. but i dont really see these things as indications that shes attracted to women :bigcry:
Well there's only a handful of idols who flirt with their female fans and most of those who do like Siyeon, Taeyeon, Moonbyul are basically confirmed gay. I also think they don't flirt with male fans. Their job isn't to flirt with fans, they just enjoy it and these idols attract many gay female fans who know it's greenlight when it comes to flirt with that particular idol.

I don't know what is said to be sus about the interview though, maybe the fact that she's the only idol they didn't ask the boyfriend question, or that 2 females in the room had a "crush" on Karina... I think it's also known in Korea at least among gay fans that Karina is "open" to this gay stuff which might explain Youngji being this pushy with the gaybaiting. Otherwise I just appreciated how Karina wasn't like "but we're both girls", she didn't mind the gay if I may say.

Literally every receipt will be a reach except a coming out or confirmation x idol has a girlfriend. Karina has way more receipt than 99% of idols so there's that. No receipt is confirmation though but nobody said they were convinced. She's just in the 'plausible gay' list

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ot4!!!my girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Karina so playful hehe..ningning so pretty..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saw this in a vid, did she feel it if its real or not lol same

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It feels different them not being complete like when winter was not in one concert in japan and now giselle especially in events like this. Gi handles pr/conversation so well, idk i just miss her ig.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

09 Jun 2023, 08:34
It feels different them not being complete like when winter was not in one concert in japan and now giselle especially in events like this. Gi handles pr/conversation so well, idk i just miss her ig.
yepiselles are bad bitches softies including me. she really feels like the manager of the group even if that's not her official title. she's always translating and helping with passports at the airport and handling food orders... always getting the concept and kwangya questions. but hot girls need to rest too :pensivebread:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

09 Jun 2023, 07:25
09 Jun 2023, 00:44
Well there's only a handful of idols who flirt with their female fans and most of those who do like Siyeon, Taeyeon, Moonbyul are basically confirmed gay. I also think they don't flirt with male fans. Their job isn't to flirt with fans, they just enjoy it and these idols attract many gay female fans who know it's greenlight when it comes to flirt with that particular idol.

I don't know what is said to be sus about the interview though, maybe the fact that she's the only idol they didn't ask the boyfriend question, or that 2 females in the room had a "crush" on Karina... I think it's also known in Korea at least among gay fans that Karina is "open" to this gay stuff which might explain Youngji being this pushy with the gaybaiting. Otherwise I just appreciated how Karina wasn't like "but we're both girls", she didn't mind the gay if I may say.

Literally every receipt will be a reach except a coming out or confirmation x idol has a girlfriend. Karina has way more receipt than 99% of idols so there's that. No receipt is confirmation though but nobody said they were convinced. She's just in the 'plausible gay' list
What were her predebut/off camera receipts? is it that one high school project with a wlw coded scene?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

nings drawing 😭 ot4 5ever