Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:40
I thought Irene stans hate Seulgi, why everyone is shipping them rn?
I promise you all of them have more sane fans than the 5 akgaes you see on twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:30
It would be so cute if her mother and sister joined her in London. The probable mom kinda look like her so i believe, but the sister doesn't, but it happens often that two siblings don't look alike.
people have seen her sister before when she went to Bali. apart from being 4 years younger, she's taller than her, like almost joy tall so I don't think this lady is her. she looks Irene's age or older. could be a friend like how yeri has herin or another relative for all we know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I remember Irene saying that her mom likes to exercise. She even complimented her mom's thighs so I don't think that's her mom or maybe she stopped exercising idk. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
huh?? actual Irene stans hate shipping in general and nobody hates seulgi. in fact they tolerate seulrene a lot more because at least their shippers seem to actually like Irene to an extent, as opposed to wr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da Irene stans never hated Seulgi. The akgaes do. Irene akgaes are loudmouths but they are small in number. I assure you that you'll find a lot more gomttokkis instead. You'll also see seulmates and baettokkis being cordial to each other at least even if they don't ship seulrene. It has been like that since ages

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't see them shipping much tbh but yeah they tolerate seulrene because of Irene and Seulgi's friendship. A whole lot of us baettokkis really like Seulgi since she has always been very nice to Irene and gives us a lot of updates about her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:13
Guest wrote:
I don't see them shipping much tbh but yeah they tolerate seulrene because of Irene and Seulgi's friendship. A whole lot of us baettokkis really like Seulgi since she has always been very nice to Irene and gives us a lot of updates about her

How can you not see Irene's happiness? Baetokkis are happy with Seulrene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's we're trying to say that it exceeds Twitter. It's already a fandom problem not just some petty fanwar on the bird app. The way that we cannot control these kind of people but at least call them out in every space as we can to prevent more akgaeism. We also see it here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:22
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:13
Guest wrote:

How can you not see Irene's happiness? Baetokkis are happy with Seulrene.
Da I have no idea what's the deal with these two irl but I can't deny, they have amazing chemistry and a very deep bond. Irene is so insanely comfortable with Seulgi to the point that her whole aura visibly changes. I'll never understand the fans who say they can't see it.

I can't put it into proper words but they don't even need to talk or interact much. Just being near each other gives off a "happily married for 30 years" vibe. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That account called out the w akgaes yesterday:
They were handing out Seulgi banners awhile ago so that must be related.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:46
That's we're trying to say that it exceeds Twitter. It's already a fandom problem not just some petty fanwar on the bird app. The way that we cannot control these kind of people but at least call them out in every space as we can to prevent more akgaeism. We also see it here.
I genuinely don't understand how people like to say it's just a social media thing, those akgaes aren't bots they are real breathing people that we go to concerts with and have thousands of followers who clearly agree with what they're saying. Them having more audacity online, doesn't change their feelings or what they are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

re: cfans bumping into them, I think I'd be more concerned if it was the same people running into them multiple times like last year for mik that white guy who was obviously waiting around outside their hotel and even that chobomseulrene person who seemed to be following Irene. instead it seems to a bunch of different people are seeing them around tourist spots?

at least, I haven't really seen any repeat offenders? it's the faraway pics that always feel creepy to me though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since RtoV in Europe and Asia is ending, I would like to thank everyone for keeping the concerts civilized, for not barking at the girls, for not yelling weird things at them, and for not interrupting them during their ments.

I have witnessed all these things at other Kpop concerts, but from what I have seen, RV concerts were normal. So kudos to Reveluvs! :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:09
Is it a fan thing or is it red velvet projecting the flags?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:36
Guest wrote:
not fans, the lights are from the stage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This shit is not cute and whoever did this i hope they get bullied, i'm not even sorry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:47
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:36
Guest wrote:
not fans, the lights are from the stage
It's good to see the supoprt gay and lesbians. I wish they did it in all their concerts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:55
This shit is not cute and whoever did this i hope they get bullied, i'm not even sorry.
What was that? Its deleted now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:04
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:17
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:04
Guest wrote:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? Wtf!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was it in Korean or English?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 22:28
Was it in Korean or English?
This is so embarrassing, i facepalmed so hard. If they never share shit again, you know who to blame. I don't understand what goes through some idiots' minds.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow gosh that's one of the most embarrassing fan-related thing that I've come across in my years of stanning kpop lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If your ship never interact again, you know who to blame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone should've socked that idiot in the shin but I love the children anon up there. She sure was fine pretending with her child for clout to promote Aseul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:09
Since RtoV in Europe and Asia is ending, I would like to thank everyone for keeping the concerts civilized, for not barking at the girls, for not yelling weird things at them, and for not interrupting them during their ments.

I have witnessed all these things at other Kpop concerts, but from what I have seen, RV concerts were normal. So kudos to Reveluvs! :hug:
Well, this was a little too early.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

again... FUCK SM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

R to V is supposed to have 13+ stops according to SM's schedule. They keep saying they'll come back to the different places + Joy I wonder when they're going to resume.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 00:22
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:09

Well, this was a little too early.
Da :rofl: we found the RV jinx

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess it's done? dancers posting goodbyes too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why there's a lot of cfans there?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:44

1. there's still a ban on kpop idol groups promoting in china so they travel all over just to get a chance to see them and clearly have the disposable income to do so

2. london in and of itself has like over 100k chinese there. they have their own china town

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 01:44

there are many chinese people living aboard and rv is popular with them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

THAT'S A MAN????

IT WAS NOT A SHIPPER IT'S A MAN SEXUALIZING TWO WOMAN!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 02:11
THAT'S A MAN????

this is disgusting on so many levels.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
THAT'S A MAN????

honestly never expected any sensible person to do this and it being a man on top of it I honestly wretched.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
THAT'S A MAN????

Da this explains it. I was so surprised when i got to know someone made this banner because no matter how hardcore seulrene shippers are, i haven't seen anyone project their delusions in front of the girls. But of course it's a disgusting man. Men should be banned from gg concerts. Fucking vile creatures

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

don't want to imagine what kind of the girl might get in their dm after seeing them can do this without any shame in public.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aseul

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Instead of blaming the man that brought the sign, Wluvs are turning this into a shipper war and claiming that someone will find a way to blame Wluvs.

Insane bunch of people that do not care about the issue at all and just wanna insert themselves like they always do. They have a victimization fetish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the daily update of wluv day to day activity from anon(s) is quite something
are you secretly a wluv stan or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

(preferably @ jeju) lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:58
Maybe learn how to act normal and call out your fellow sisters so we wouldn’t need to vent out our frustrations here!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:03
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:58
Maybe learn how to act normal and call out your fellow sisters so we wouldn’t need to vent out our frustrations here!
DA maybe call them out there not here every single day.