MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

Reactions:

Re: MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

Post by Guest »

Is this comeback their attempt to tone down the gay and be more appealing to the general public? You could make a drinking game out of the amount of times they say "boy"...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 21:20
Is this comeback their attempt to tone down the gay and be more appealing to the general public? You could make a drinking game out of the amount of times they say "boy"...
And yet neither of them is interested in or involved with a man in any of the visual media, while at the same time moonsun are the ones acting like a couple in all of it...

We have known there would be het lyrics, like the titles actually have "boy" in them so I don't know why people are acting surprised today.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 21:20
Tell that to their producers. But yeah, this is clearly a tactic to try to get the attention of the general audience. MS didn't seem to like it either

CM and LLL are way superior to this song imo but the general public will eat this one up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

full subs uploaded

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

alright then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can someone tell me more or less where I can find this famous business annon posts??

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 08:23
can someone tell me more or less where I can find this famous business annon posts??
BA was active in the MMM thread almost exactly a year ago, so go back a few hundred pages and you’ll find her posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 09:31
Guest wrote:
14 Apr 2023, 08:23
BA was active in the MMM thread almost exactly a year ago, so go back a few hundred pages and you’ll find her posts.
thanks a lot :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How long till moonsun start living together??? :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Apr 2023, 13:41
I doubt it’ll be soon but we’ll probably hear about Byul coming over 7 times a week though :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Apr 2023, 07:33
Guest wrote:
I doubt it’ll be soon but we’ll probably hear about Byul coming over 7 times a week though :lol:
Well this even lasted a day lol now thet spend 8 times a week :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 10:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn’t think they’d jump from 6 to 8 so quickly. :lol: Also Yong mentioning that Byul walks in when she’s in the shower just to chat.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 11:03
Guest wrote:
28 Apr 2023, 10:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn’t think they’d jump from 6 to 8 so quickly. :lol: Also Yong mentioning that Byul walks in when she’s in the shower just to chat.
honestly it is something that I personally would only do with family, my girlfriend and a couple of friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ppl are discussing about a Moonbyul post on the MMM thread but i don't understand what is going on because I deleret my twitter app and i cannot see the og post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 01:00
Ppl are discussing about a Moonbyul post on the MMM thread but i don't understand what is going on because I deleret my twitter app and i cannot see the og post
She posted a pic on bubble saying she was "alone" and that she'll wake up Yong to go for breakfast. In the pic you can see a second bed, totally unused, and the angle is pointing to the right side, showing only one of byul's legs.

Some people 🙄 went crazy just with the "message" of being alone, but unless rbw got them individual rooms, which it's weird, specially with one extra bed on sight, it could be easily that yong was still sleeping on the other side hidden. It's silly anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah Byul was clearly just saying that about being alone. Her being on the very edge of a decent sized bed and only showing the very edge of the bed in the octubre. Aside from the other bed not being touched

Idk why she felt the need to be cagey about the sleeping situation was but whatever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s so funny it’s like they take turns being reluctant to share too much. Like how Byul posted the really cute pictures of them togther on on Weibo recently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What is the fucking reason for THAT?! :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think time spent apart in 2022 made moonsun level up in 2023. It's insane how domestic they have become!

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Alright here we go.
I’m not new to moonsun, but I’m far from an expert. Thing is I go through phases with my interests so I’d go months without checking in on moonsun and hadn’t discovered the moonsun/mamamoo Twitter community until last month. I belong to the other forum’s moonsun thread and i had no idea there was a moonsun thread over here too. Since finding out about this week I’ve spent the past 5 days catching up from somewhere in the year 2020 to now. It would have been faster if not for the pages not loading for me until yesterday when I updated my phone and fixed that issue.

So now for my questions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:17
Alright here we go.
I’m not new to moonsun, but I’m far from an expert. Thing is I go through phases with my interests so I’d go months without checking in on moonsun and hadn’t discovered the moonsun/mamamoo Twitter community until last month. I belong to the other forum’s moonsun thread and i had no idea there was a moonsun thread over here too. Since finding out about this week I’ve spent the past 5 days catching up from somewhere in the year 2020 to now. It would have been faster if not for the pages not loading for me until yesterday when I updated my phone and fixed that issue.

So now for my questions.
Honestly I feel like if this thread is dead is because moonsun feel so obvious that there is no need to speculate, but i could be wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A few things:

- this forum actually went down for many many months and many posters migrated to the other forum and didn’t bother to come back
- some posters have also gone over to the other forum over thre years because it’s better moderated. Even if trolling here is taken care of it isn’t right away
- many moonsun discussions frankly have moved over to again happening in the group thread because of the first two mentioned points make this thread useless to post in as it’s very inactive
- as the poster above said many people think they’re together so don’t speculate as much
- there is kkt chats and gc’s on Twitter where many discussions have also migrated to
- after the insider with the business tea semi confirming them in the Mamamoo thread there is many people who just think they’re together now and don’t bother with speculation

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:40
OTA wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:17
Alright here we go.

So now for my questions.
Honestly I feel like if this thread is dead is because moonsun feel so obvious that there is no need to speculate, but i could be wrong
Could be. I wish I felt as sure about them as others seem to, but I’m skeptical to the bone and honestly the only way I ever fully believe is if the couple confirms. Which I know they probably won’t. Although of course I have hope that they low key have dropped hints with all the marriage/newlywed comments this year.

But still, wouldn’t people still want to come here to talk about all the cute, sweet, couple like things they do?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s talked about more on the other forum because trolls drove people from here

Also many discussions on kkt gc’s and Twitter gcs. Their cute stuff is talked about every day

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 09:37
A few things:

- this forum actually went down for many many months and many posters migrated to the other forum and didn’t bother to come back
- some posters have also gone over to the other forum over thre years because it’s better moderated. Even if trolling here is taken care of it isn’t right away
- many moonsun discussions frankly have moved over to again happening in the group thread because of the first two mentioned points make this thread useless to post in as it’s very inactive
- as the poster above said many people think they’re together so don’t speculate as much
- there is kkt chats and gc’s on Twitter where many discussions have also migrated to
- after the insider with the business tea semi confirming them in the Mamamoo thread there is many people who just think they’re together now and don’t bother with speculation
Ok thanks for explaining what has gone down with this thread. I appreciate it.

I’ve heard about BA but can anyone point me to where I can see their posts? Is it the mamamoo thread in this forum?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

With those two I have simply come to accept that of the two possibilities then being together is most likely

There’s two possibilities either they aren’t together and just have the strangest codependency where they are integrated massively into each other’s lives as 30 year old women that no one is at that age, as they’re spending time with their partners/bg’s/gfs/spouses

Or

They’re together

Now if it’s the first possibility than I only see it possible if neither of them have other partners. Because I will say with honesty, I am not a jealous person, but if I saw my partner with that level of codependence and integration with another person’s life who isn’t me, it would make me wildly uncomfortable. And I don’t think I’m alone in that. And we can’t even say the public stuff is ‘fanservice’ so it doesn’t matter. They’ve hidden times they’ve been together and done things like leave references to each other in their work (and never spoken about it publicly)

It just doesn’t make sense to me that any potential other partners they have would just be ok with this.

So to me logically the most obvious possibility is they’re a couple

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 05:38

Also many discussions on kkt gc’s and Twitter gcs. Their cute stuff is talked about every day
The other forum is slow too though. Unless something big happens.

I really want a place to talk about them casually and not just when there’s new stuff. I heard about the kkt gc but idk how kkt works and I’d like to remain anonymous. Finding all the stans on Twitter has been fun bc they’re always bringing up different moonsun moments from the past and it’s nice to look back on. But you still get this vibe of people holding back on calling them a couple, probably not to stir up the agkaes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 05:59
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 05:38

The other forum is slow too though. Unless something big happens.

I really want a place to talk about them casually and not just when there’s new stuff. I heard about the kkt gc but idk how kkt works and I’d like to remain anonymous. Finding all the stans on Twitter has been fun bc they’re always bringing up different moonsun moments from the past and it’s nice to look back on. But you still get this vibe of people holding back on calling them a couple, probably not to stir up the agkaes.
A lot of the fandom thinks they’re a thing if you speak to them privately

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 05:58
With those two I have simply come to accept that of the two possibilities then being together is most likely

There’s two possibilities either they aren’t together and just have the strangest codependency where they are integrated massively into each other’s lives as 30 year old women that no one is at that age, as they’re spending time with their partners/bg’s/gfs/spouses

Or

They’re together

Now if it’s the first possibility than I only see it possible if neither of them have other partners. Because I will say with honesty, I am not a jealous person, but if I saw my partner with that level of codependence and integration with another person’s life who isn’t me, it would make me wildly uncomfortable. And I don’t think I’m alone in that. And we can’t even say the public stuff is ‘fanservice’ so it doesn’t matter. They’ve hidden times they’ve been together and done things like leave references to each other in their work (and never spoken about it publicly)

It just doesn’t make sense to me that any potential other partners they have would just be ok with this.

I mostly feel the same. But that first possibility for me does make sense given their very unique lives as idols. They’re always soooo busy. I mean just look at the schedule for the moonsun festival performances they’re about to embark on. They juggle group activities plus their individual careers. How does one find time to date? So sure maybe they’re both just single besties who spend so much time together and are so integrated because of the situation they’re both in. Naturally you’d find comfort in someone who you can relate to. And that would still be beautiful for them to have such a deep platonic relationship but I have no shame in admitting I want it to be romantic.

Whenever I see a video or edit of them I look at the comments and there’s always stans and non stans alike noting how they look at one another :'( I saw an edit today that was essentially different clips showing how Byulyi will go along with anything Yong asks and it had the words “are you happy” overlayed in the center :bigcry:

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

OTA wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 06:18
Guest wrote:

Or

They’re together

I mostly feel the same. But that first possibility for me does make sense given their very unique lives as idols. They’re always soooo busy. I mean just look at the schedule for the moonsun festival performances they’re about to embark on. They juggle group activities plus their individual careers. How does one find time to date? So sure maybe they’re both just single besties who spend so much time together and are so integrated because of the situation they’re both in. Naturally you’d find comfort in someone who you can relate to. And that would still be beautiful for them to have such a deep platonic relationship but I have no shame in admitting I want it to be romantic.

Whenever I see a video or edit of them I look at the comments and there’s always stans and non stans alike noting how they look at one another :'( I saw an edit today that was essentially different clips showing how Byulyi will go along with anything Yong asks and it had the words “are you happy” overlayed in the center :bigcry:
Qmta

The edit I mention is by @mo_onbaee on tiktok. It’s the 3rd video right now when you look at their profile.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s a cute edit thanks for mentioning

ATO
Reactions:

Post by ATO »

The way the first words I read when I got on Twitter today was “ solar dating is actually more surprising” and actually immediately felt nauseous. Sometimes I wish moonsun had never happened to me cause I care way too much. If we were to find out that not only are they not dating but Yongsun has a boyfriend It’d feel like getting punched in the stomach. But what do you guys make of comments like that from Hwasa saying Moonbyul is the only one who hasn’t been dating? Apparently she said that back in the gogobebe era/2019?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonbyul has herself said she never dated since debut. Most people don’t believe her or them when they mention that about Byul or see it as then protecting her. Some people also think Byul and Yong kept their relationship a secret from Wheesa until very recently. There is ssng info that Byul and Yong told their parents about the relationship in 2021 when they supposedly got more serious. So maybe they weren’t a serious thing until recently

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ATO wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 13:36
The way the first words I read when I got on Twitter today was “ solar dating is actually more surprising” and actually immediately felt nauseous. Sometimes I wish moonsun had never happened to me cause I care way too much. If we were to find out that not only are they not dating but Yongsun has a boyfriend It’d feel like getting punched in the stomach. But what do you guys make of comments like that from Hwasa saying Moonbyul is the only one who hasn’t been dating? Apparently she said that back in the gogobebe era/2019?
The OP on twitter was paraphrasing, I don't think Hwasa literally said Moonbyul was the "only one" who hadn't dated. The way it went down was that MMM went on a show where the whole premise was drinking and talking about relationships. Moonbyul showed up with her usual line about "I haven't dated since before debut," the hosts went "GASP really??", and Hwasa jumped in with "yes unnie we're actually worried about you" to add some flavor. Nothing directly about Solar in that exchange, and if I remember right she didn't actually tell any dating stories about herself on that show that she claimed were post-debut either. Wheesa told some stories that sounded more recent but actually neither of them outright said they were dating anybody right then either.

My opinion is that I think MS were both lying on that show, either directly or by omitting part of the truth. And I think Wheesa knew it and were helping them cover. There is no way MS or even just Moonbyul were going to out themselves there because that would almost certainly end their career and spell the end of MMM as a group.

People love to hyper-fixate on single statements and events but for me I think it's more interesting to look at the whole picture of MS's behavior with each other over time. We'll probably never get any confirmation about them one way or the other unless there's a big shift against homophobia in Korean society. But as it is right now I could see them continuing to be strangely close "friends" both collaborating in the entertainment business and spending a ton of time together in their personal lives without any m*n in sight through the rest of their careers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or

They’re together

I have considered and given it much thought and this is what I concluded personally:

• predebut to 2016: Byul realized she had feelings for Yong but kept quiet

• 2016 - 2017: some kind of confession happens or their relationship moving to an ambiguous ‘some’ phase that they didn’t define but both knew each other had feelings and they messed around. I don’t think at this point they defined anything. I think they didn’t want to

• 2018 - 2020/2021: they stayed extremely close and devoted to each other but decided to try being friends instead. I think they were unsure of many things personally

• 2021-now: together and dating officially

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think 2020/2021 is when they officially got into a serious relationship

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 15:21
Moonbyul has herself said she never dated since debut. Most people don’t believe her or them when they mention that about Byul or see it as then protecting her. Some people also think Byul and Yong kept their relationship a secret from Wheesa until very recently. There is ssng info that Byul and Yong told their parents about the relationship in 2021 when they supposedly got more serious. So maybe they weren’t a serious thing until recently
In my unhinged panic/doubt spirals I sometimes overlook the more obvious answers like how yes, maybe Hwasa just wanted to protect her. I’m really weak, sadly. Any comment I see that calls things into question makes me unsure. Like I was just watching a clip from when Yong visited Byul on kick a goal but the top liked comment was someone saying it was sad that they were so scared to hug each other and it’s bc of us, bc they don’t want to show affection in front of shippers. And I know that’s bs but it still upset me a little. Like from what I heard friends don’t typically visit each other on shows like that, usually it’s husbands. And Byul seemed obviously surprised probably for that reason. And just like when she gave Yong the 100 roses, they don’t seem to hug in those really emotional moments of support bc my guess is they just don’t feel comfortable/don’t know how to behave in public when they’re deep in their feels.

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 15:24
ATO wrote:
The OP on twitter was paraphrasing, I don't think Hwasa literally said Moonbyul was the "only one" who hadn't dated. The way it went down was that MMM went on a show where the whole premise was drinking and talking about relationships. Moonbyul showed up with her usual line about "I haven't dated since before debut," the hosts went "GASP really??", and Hwasa jumped in with "yes unnie we're actually worried about you" to add some flavor. Nothing directly about Solar in that exchange, and if I remember right she didn't actually tell any dating stories about herself on that show that she claimed were post-debut either. Wheesa told some stories that sounded more recent but actually neither of them outright said they were dating anybody right then either.

My opinion is that I think MS were both lying on that show, either directly or by omitting part of the truth. And I think Wheesa knew it and were helping them cover. There is no way MS or even just Moonbyul were going to out themselves there because that would almost certainly end their career and spell the end of MMM as a group.

People love to hyper-fixate on single statements and events but for me I think it's more interesting to look at the whole picture of MS's behavior with each other over time. We'll probably never get any confirmation about them one way or the other unless there's a big shift against homophobia in Korean society. But as it is right now I could see them continuing to be strangely close "friends" both collaborating in the entertainment business and spending a ton of time together in their personal lives without any m*n in sight through the rest of their careers.
“ People love to hyper-fixate on single statements and events” oh, why hello, I’m People, nice to meet you lol :dramaqueen:

I was about to ask if Kim Sook is the one from camping and then I read the rest of your comment. I actually just watched that video today for like the 2nd or 3rd time. It definitely has a comfy familiar vibe about it between the two possible couples. Moonsun were treated very sweetly and seemed to have had a great time and felt relaxed in Sook’s presence in such a way that does make one wonder if they fully or low key know about each other. It would be really terrific if they were out on some level to some of the people in the industry like their gay couple stylist friends.

As far as the show that asked about their dating life… I don’t remember much about it. We know Byul maintains the single narrative but what did Yong have to say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 01:56
Guest wrote:
In my unhinged panic/doubt spirals I sometimes overlook the more obvious answers like how yes, maybe Hwasa just wanted to protect her. I’m really weak, sadly. Any comment I see that calls things into question makes me unsure. Like I was just watching a clip from when Yong visited Byul on kick a goal but the top liked comment was someone saying it was sad that they were so scared to hug each other and it’s bc of us, bc they don’t want to show affection in front of shippers. And I know that’s bs but it still upset me a little. Like from what I heard friends don’t typically visit each other on shows like that, usually it’s husbands. And Byul seemed obviously surprised probably for that reason. And just like when she gave Yong the 100 roses, they don’t seem to hug in those really emotional moments of support bc my guess is they just don’t feel comfortable/don’t know how to behave in public when they’re deep in their feels.
That comment you read is just homophobia under a different pretense. The idea that when these two women play it safe in front of cameras it’s because they’re worried about feeding a few shippers is completely ludicrous. Why would they worry about that considering everything else they do? They didn’t seem concerned about shippers when they went on an intimate “relaxing” vacation and Byul was taking pictures of Solar in a bikini. The fact that they both short circuit in very emotional public moments and literally check for cameras only reinforces the idea that they’re a couple. Why would friends be afraid to hug and looking for TV cameras when they’re not afraid to be all over each other in general?

There are always going to be those comments that will make you feel insecure, even in lesbian spaces. That goes triple for majority het spaces or social media. Don’t look at isolated comments only, look at the larger picture. And when you feel yourself spiraling because of a comment, use reason and critical thinking. It’s 99% sure they are never going to come out, not even as individuals, never mind as a couple.

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 20:08
OTA wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or

They’re together

I have considered and given it much thought and this is what I concluded personally:

• 2016 - 2017: some kind of confession happens or their relationship moving to an ambiguous ‘some’ phase that they didn’t define but both knew each other had feelings and they messed around. I don’t think at this point they defined anything. I think they didn’t want to

• 2018 - 2020/2021: they stayed extremely close and devoted to each other but decided to try being friends instead. I think they were unsure of many things personally

I always try to do my research but I’m really bad at keeping track of timelines. The moonsun one is so confusing to me. I’ve seen so many clips of them together and from vlives and it’s all just one giant ball of information in my head that I can’t seem to know where to place different moments of. I wish someone made an in depth moonsun timeline.
But now, your 2018 - 2021 part touches on my original question I posted the other day, which is what happened around that time for so many people to think they either broke up, went back to being friends or whatever other theory? And on the flip side what made you think that 2021 - now is when they became official?

Anyone else have their version of the timeline they want to share?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:05
Guest wrote:
OTA wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or

They’re together

I always try to do my research but I’m really bad at keeping track of timelines. The moonsun one is so confusing to me. I’ve seen so many clips of them together and from vlives and it’s all just one giant ball of information in my head that I can’t seem to know where to place different moments of. I wish someone made an in depth moonsun timeline.
But now, your 2018 - 2021 part touches on my original question I posted the other day, which is what happened around that time for so many people to think they either broke up, went back to being friends or whatever other theory? And on the flip side what made you think that 2021 - now is when they became official?

Well to me the dynamic seemed to shift a bit with the obvious sexual tension in 2016-2017 to the almost arms length they kept each other in 2018-mid 2020

Just imo

It get to me more platonic during those years but other people have said they get they just became more domestic and settled

There was some staff leaks around that time that could have been a reason they either took some space apart during that time or became more secretive, depending on interpretation. There have been a few staff leaks over the years

2020/2021 became serious is also based on ssng info about them coming out to their families about being together because they got serious. But for me even before hearing that ssng info I had an interpretation of that time. I think the way their lives quieted a bit and they spent more time together in 2020 and 2021 had a big effect on them. I think it made them more domestic and they enjoyed it

It helps that they spent a lot of time hanging out with the gay married hairdressers couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:

DA

Why are you so insistent on this narrative? People have already told you it isn't true. One unhinged guy on a dead thread (OH) thought this and twitter-folks stopped publicly shipping because clout chasers and homophobes used the "don't assume someone's sexuality" to badger them into silence, not because they stopped believing.

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 02:11
OTA wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 01:56
Guest wrote:
That comment you read is just homophobia under a different pretense. The idea that when these two women play it safe in front of cameras it’s because they’re worried about feeding a few shippers is completely ludicrous. Why would they worry about that considering everything else they do? They didn’t seem concerned about shippers when they went on an intimate “relaxing” vacation and Byul was taking pictures of Solar in a bikini. The fact that they both short circuit in very emotional public moments and literally check for cameras only reinforces the idea that they’re a couple. Why would friends be afraid to hug and looking for TV cameras when they’re not afraid to be all over each other in general?

There are always going to be those comments that will make you feel insecure, even in lesbian spaces. That goes triple for majority het spaces or social media. Don’t look at isolated comments only, look at the larger picture. And when you feel yourself spiraling because of a comment, use reason and critical thinking. It’s 99% sure they are never going to come out, not even as individuals, never mind as a couple.
Just saw this on Twitter

And it would have had me a little uneasy before but you all have given me a different perspective on some of these things so now I see that tweet and see how there’s not much of a choice for them. Obviously they’re not going to tell the full or even partial truth. Obviously If Byul says she’s currently dating that would only bring unwanted attention. And obviously this whole issue within kpop extends to even straight celebs who have to also pretend to be single. Like that one dude got in trouble for kissing a girl this week or something right? It’s crazy. But with the amount of Korean women who would sell their souls to be Byul’s girlfriend, whether or not she is truly with Yong, I have a hard time thinking she never dated after debut. I also think they may like having some things they keep to themselves as well.

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 04:18
OTA wrote:

DA

Why are you so insistent on this narrative? People have already told you it isn't true. One unhinged guy on a dead thread (OH) thought this and twitter-folks stopped publicly shipping because clout chasers and homophobes used the "don't assume someone's sexuality" to badger them into silence, not because they stopped believing.

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:35
OTA wrote:
Guest wrote:
OTA wrote:
Guest wrote:

Or

They’re together

Well to me the dynamic seemed to shift a bit with the obvious sexual tension in 2016-2017 to the almost arms length they kept each other in 2018-mid 2020

Just imo

It get to me more platonic during those years but other people have said they get they just became more domestic and settled

There was some staff leaks around that time that could have been a reason they either took some space apart during that time or became more secretive, depending on interpretation. There have been a few staff leaks over the years

2020/2021 became serious is also based on ssng info about them coming out to their families about being together because they got serious. But for me even before hearing that ssng info I had an interpretation of that time. I think the way their lives quieted a bit and they spent more time together in 2020 and 2021 had a big effect on them. I think it made them more domestic and they enjoyed it

It helps that they spent a lot of time hanging out with the gay married hairdressers couple
well see, that’s my whole issue again with the timeline. When you mention they appeared a little physical distant to you from 2018-2020 I can’t visualize what moonsun looked like during that time. Part of this is because when I found out about them around 2020 i just dove head first into all the video compilations on YouTube. I had no context for the different moments between them, I didn’t follow them or the group closely. So that really jumbled things up for me.

Thanks for your patience and for explaining. It’s really hard to get a good idea of the timeline bc sometimes people are defensive about it.

OTA
Reactions:

Post by OTA »

I rewatched this moment the other day and had to make it a gif bc the way Byul looks at Yong here is just so :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OTA wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 05:38
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 03:35
OTA wrote:
Guest wrote:
OTA wrote:

Just imo

well see, that’s my whole issue again with the timeline. When you mention they appeared a little physical distant to you from 2018-2020 I can’t visualize what moonsun looked like during that time. Part of this is because when I found out about them around 2020 i just dove head first into all the video compilations on YouTube. I had no context for the different moments between them, I didn’t follow them or the group closely. So that really jumbled things up for me.

Thanks for your patience and for explaining. It’s really hard to get a good idea of the timeline bc sometimes people are defensive about it.
DA moonbyul said this in a concert in Japan I think

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ATO wrote:
????? Don't you see how strange and unhealthy it is to get so bent out of shape over things like this? Op, sincerely, grow up and get a life, and let moonsun live their lives however they want. You're just one step away from gross men who fetishize women. If you can't respect that MB and S are real people instead of characters that you made up in your head, can I respectfully suggest you stick with shipping fictional people? That way, you won't get upset when the actual people" act differently from your assumptions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 07:34
And yet she was confessing in drunken vlives when they were fetuses and saying it was love at first sight in official documentaries :angel: She

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 12:15
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 07:34
And yet she was confessing in drunken vlives when they were fetuses and saying it was love at first sight in official documentaries :angel: She
People ignore how astute Byul is when it comes to fan perception, something she observes and keeps an eye on very closely

It is clear she know how the fans would interpret those words in the tweet above. She is not stupid. She knows they’ll assume she’s talking about Yong. Which makes me think its something she wants perceived that way

Whether or not it’s true. It could be true. Or it could be her giving her and Yong another layer of protection by saying soemthing she knows the fans will assume is about her and Yong when it’s not the current truth (ie they’re a couple and a confession did happen)