Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:08
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:00
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 12:16

SM also wouldn't get the Prada deal for her, only to ruin it themselves. You understand that right? Stop being such cowards and acknowledge it's not SM fault that the editor is a sensitive person. You could have collected evidence that the editor was in some suspicious stuff involved, even other staff spoke against her. But no, you guys let 2 years pass and the editor is now a CEO of a clothing company, living out her little revenge fantasy.
DA She's always been the CEO of a clothing company. https://archive.is/lltt0

There's just so many instances that make SM questionable. I was following the RV thread before it turned into an akgae thread but that's where I read most of it.
da
SM has always been incompetent, Irene isn't some special case. Fans of those dudes like the one from ncti can easily claim that SM has a conspiracy against their fave and that he was simply a greedy manwhore which isn't exactly a crime, see? Anyone can start some conspiracy. There's nothing special in Irene's case beyond SM being shitty.
da, I agree. The fact that Irene apologized three times showed that she knew she fucked up and I admire that she took the initiative to own up to her action, not like the nct dude. SM is shit, we all know that but if Irene was in another company, they might just dropped her. Ang tbh, the lack of social media presence from Irene is affecting her overall career. Producers, magazine, or brands usually reach out to companies first or coordinate with a third party agency to help them find their next model/ambassadors. But if Irene knows that and it is still her choice to not post anything on insta, then I respect that. It is her choice.

Fans tend to project what they want because to be honest they just want to see more of her and that’s it. The question is, do we really know what Irene wants?
Anyone who has been a fan of more than one SM idol knows that the company is incompetent af, they weren't going to work to revive her career. When these things happen it's up to the idol to use the fact that SM keeps them in the group and their connections to revive their own career.

We don't know what she wants, we have her actions though and it's not like she's some mystery. Some things aren't hard to understand without projection, for example she clearly still cares about performing and enjoys it a lot and i didn't have to rely on words that idols say to please fans to get that. All i need is to see how happy she looks on stage. Yesterday's live showed that it's her decision not post on Instagram, the fact that she has control of her bubble and she's not that active all show that she does have some agency in this. Her scandal was linked to the fashion world and that was a huge part of her brand, so the absence of opportunities in understandable. No one wants to be the first to work with someone who was painted as the devil and wronged a senior and a part of that world.

She also seems happy, she might have hated LSM but she doesn't really seem to despise the company contrary to what some people want to believe. She is a fan of other SM acts and she goes to the concerts and she really doesn't look like she's held hostage. I don't understand what some people use to project their narrative, because it's certainly not things that come straight from Irene.
This! It was clear yesterday that Irene is happy. It has been a while since we saw her like that and what matters the most is that she is happy. Irene is now a senior in SM, contrary to what others believe, she has agency and can make her own decisions. She even voiced out that she wants to change the lighstick. Fans just think about themselves and what makes them happy, it’s not really about Irene.

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:19
She'll get more abs with another company. :dramaqueen:
Her abs are not dependent on the company she is under :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:00

DA She's always been the CEO of a clothing company. https://archive.is/lltt0

There's just so many instances that make SM questionable. I was following the RV thread before it turned into an akgae thread but that's where I read most of it.
da
SM has always been incompetent, Irene isn't some special case. Fans of those dudes like the one from ncti can easily claim that SM has a conspiracy against their fave and that he was simply a greedy manwhore which isn't exactly a crime, see? Anyone can start some conspiracy. There's nothing special in Irene's case beyond SM being shitty.
da, I agree. The fact that Irene apologized three times showed that she knew she fucked up and I admire that she took the initiative to own up to her action, not like the nct dude. SM is shit, we all know that but if Irene was in another company, they might just dropped her. Ang tbh, the lack of social media presence from Irene is affecting her overall career. Producers, magazine, or brands usually reach out to companies first or coordinate with a third party agency to help them find their next model/ambassadors. But if Irene knows that and it is still her choice to not post anything on insta, then I respect that. It is her choice.

Fans tend to project what they want because to be honest they just want to see more of her and that’s it. The question is, do we really know what Irene wants?
Anyone who has been a fan of more than one SM idol knows that the company is incompetent af, they weren't going to work to revive her career. When these things happen it's up to the idol to use the fact that SM keeps them in the group and their connections to revive their own career.

We don't know what she wants, we have her actions though and it's not like she's some mystery. Some things aren't hard to understand without projection, for example she clearly still cares about performing and enjoys it a lot and i didn't have to rely on words that idols say to please fans to get that. All i need is to see how happy she looks on stage. Yesterday's live showed that it's her decision not post on Instagram, the fact that she has control of her bubble and she's not that active all show that she does have some agency in this. Her scandal was linked to the fashion world and that was a huge part of her brand, so the absence of opportunities in understandable. No one wants to be the first to work with someone who was painted as the devil and wronged a senior and a part of that world.

She also seems happy, she might have hated LSM but she doesn't really seem to despise the company contrary to what some people want to believe. She is a fan of other SM acts and she goes to the concerts and she really doesn't look like she's held hostage. I don't understand what some people use to project their narrative, because it's certainly not things that come straight from Irene.
This! It was clear yesterday that Irene is happy. It has been a while since we saw her like that and what matters the most is that she is happy. Irene is now a senior in SM, contrary to what others believe, she has agency and can make her own decisions. She even voiced out that she wants to change the lighstick. Fans just think about themselves and what makes them happy, it’s not really about Irene.
Irene has always been happy since birthday. She wanted to change the lightstick brightness and did SM listen? No.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da

Irene has always been happy since birthday. She wanted to change the lightstick brightness and did SM listen? No.
Girl, the live was yesterday. SM can't do magic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da

DA
SM doesn't listen to anyone, idols who are her seniors have complained repeatedly about things in public and SM doesn't care (K3y, Taeyeon..) It still doesn't mean that the company has an agenda against Irene or that Irene is held hostage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
SM doesn't listen to anyone, idols who are her seniors have complained repeatedly about things in public and SM doesn't care (K3y, Taeyeon..) It still doesn't mean that the company has an agenda against Irene or that Irene is held hostage.
Only time will tell tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Da as much as we all have a collective hatred towards SM, based on W&H, Irene seems to be comfortable with the A&R team, staff, and stylists of SM. If she moves to another company, she has to work with a new set of people who she is not familiar with. And honestly, I fear that someone might take advantage of that situation and bring her down again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Da as much as we all have a collective hatred towards SM, based on W&H, Irene seems to be comfortable with the A&R team, staff, and stylists of SM. If she moves to another company, she has to work with a new set of people who she is not familiar with. And honestly, I fear that someone might take advantage of that situation and bring her down again.
It won't be a problem as long as a company can protect her unlike sm who can't even do shit for that ai controversy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
It won't be a problem as long as a company can protect her unlike sm who can't even do shit for that ai controversy.
da What company in that industry protects their idols? You're delusional to think any Kpop agency gives a shit about their idols or that there is some perfect company that will be at her beck and call and provide her with a team and invest everything in reviving her career. And concerning the ai controversy, they might have gotten SM's consent or hers and they couldn't comment because they didn't need to bring more attention to her name in a controversy. She might not have been bothered by it as well, you don't know anything at the end of the day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
da What company in that industry protects their idols? You're delusional to think any Kpop agency gives a shit about their idols or that there is some perfect company that will be at her beck and call and provide her with a team and invest everything in reviving her career. And concerning the ai controversy, they might have gotten SM's consent or hers and they couldn't comment because they didn't need to bring more attention to her name in a controversy. She might not have been bothered by it as well, you don't know anything at the end of the day.
Exactly but you guys only accept this theory that it's all Irene's choice and no company is gonna bother to revive when there's no need to revive an already revived one. You just want her to never leave the group be real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Or SM just couldn’t do anything about it. It’s them vs a government agency. They also have this excuse that they got the features of the AI from different women, not just one. But we really don’t know anything, we can only speculate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Exactly but you guys only accept this theory that it's all Irene's choice and no company is gonna bother to revive when there's no need to revive an already revived one. You just want her to never leave the group be real.
More like unlike you idgaf as long as it's her choice, this is something that you people can't accept. The group isn't doing shit, they haven't for a while now so i have no reason to be attached to it. I'm open to all option, while you're not. You just want to paint everything that happened with Irene as some conspiracy and want to believe that she is miserable and is being held hostage as we speak. Unlike you, i also live in the real world and know that there is no magical Kpop agency out there that will ever satisfy you, because guess what? They are all vile in their own way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Or SM just couldn’t do anything about it. It’s them vs a government agency. They also have this excuse that they got the features of the AI from different women, not just one. But we really don’t know anything, we can only speculate.
in the national audit 4 days ago the VP of the KTO was questioned on whether the 2 people in the picture were the same person & he couldn’t answer. but lee byounghun of the democratic party said that the bigger issue was them buying followers and only reprimanded him for that 🥲

(the follower thing isn’t in the video but i found it in an article: http://segye.com/newsView/20221020507785?OutUrl=naver)

all they said about the AI was that it “encourages unrealistic appearances”

+ the VP also said they didn’t hire any models or sign a portrait rights contract

but that was it :/

10:28 PM · Oct 24, 2022

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

in the national audit 4 days ago the VP of the KTO was questioned on whether the 2 people in the picture were the same person & he couldn’t answer. but lee byounghun of the democratic party said that the bigger issue was them buying followers and only reprimanded him for that 🥲

(the follower thing isn’t in the video but i found it in an article: http://segye.com/newsView/20221020507785?OutUrl=naver)

+ the VP also said they didn’t hire any models or sign a portrait rights contract

You can believe whatever you want but at the end of the day, we don’t really know anything. All I care is that Irene is happy. I would like to see her a strong woman rather than a victim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da You think Irene will sue the government? Neither she or SM would dare, what the fuck? It's career suicide. She's not crazy and it has nothing to do with SM, because no company would do it. Your post about the VP literally suggests that SM has nothing to do with it, so why are you blaming them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's amazing to me that in what is supposed to be her thread, no one mentioned her happiness yesterday or how chill she seems. Instead you decided to pick at things that might not even exist. It's like nothing else matters anymore but your narrative, and everything from her actions to her feelings are ignored when they don't fit with said narrative.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da You think Irene will sue the government? Neither she or SM would dare, what the fuck? It's career suicide. She's not crazy and it has nothing to do with SM, because no company would do it. Your post about the VP literally suggests that SM has nothing to do with it, so why are you blaming them?

Wouldn't be surprised if Irene's Work & Holiday was probably made for this AI to model because some of it are errily familiar from Work & Holiday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:29
They are calling it meta dna :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

According to "Lizzies" recent Instagram posts, it looks like they don't use Irene for reference pictures anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LoESBIANS ITS HAPPENING! BIRTHDAY PARTY :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 09:05

I really hope it’s hers and not another persons birthday announcement. The price seems right. I’m so tired of being a clown and trusting SM so I can’t get my hopes up but pleaaassseee be hers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

What part of this says it's for her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 16:44
Guest wrote:

None. I wouldn't keep hope tbf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Amazing how that big account tweeted it, people believed it, accepted it as fact and completely stopped asking about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Although she may not have a party, the world is celebrating her! Happy Birthday BJH!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene birthday partyyy wooooo!! to celebrate with her fans who she has wanted to meet with for the longest. I’m so happy for her and I envy the fans that get to go. I wish it was me! Happiest birthday to our Irene!!! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

WE WON THE WAR :dance2:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRENE FOR REAL

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We're all a bunch of happy clowns :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 01:20
WE WON THE WAR :dance2:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRENE FOR REAL

In a bigger venue too. As the queen deserves. Hoping we get some Irene baby videos or photos even without that I’m just happy to see her just by herself.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 04:08

Putting my clown face back on 🤡

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Surprisingly I enjoyed this very much lol. I like irene but I'm more of a singer/performer irene fan ... I rarely rewatched vlog. But I like this a lot and it didn't feel like 16 minutes at all. What song do you think she will sing ? The only one in my mind is sejeong's song "flower road". But I barely knew any korean songs so probably not that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 06:08
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 04:08

Putting my clown face back on 🤡
da. I also choose to believe it :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:07
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Amazing how that big account tweeted it, people believed it, accepted it as fact and completely stopped asking about it.
it's already late to reply, but, plenty of times SM (I'm not sure about other companies) use the initial of the artists for that. Like E Test - for exo, R Test - for rv, K test - for key, etc. These are just some of the previous cases that I witness. I know that irene started with "I" but in korean her name started with "A"-irin. So with the letter and the price I guess that's why that acc think it's for irene.

Alaska
Reactions: 11

Post by Alaska »

When someone asks if you studied and you're like 'Nope, just a tiny bit...
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 12:47
Surprisingly I enjoyed this very much lol. I like irene but I'm more of a singer/performer irene fan ... I rarely rewatched vlog. But I like this a lot and it didn't feel like 16 minutes at all. What song do you think she will sing ? The only one in my mind is sejeong's song "flower road". But I barely knew any korean songs so probably not that.
I loved it. She’s the cutest her love for her fans is everything. The fact that she thought about the song to sing to her fans and linked that to her bday content is so thoughtful. Also her making the lucky fans gifts instead of easily buying them is even sweeter. This is one of the many reasons why she will always be my favourite. She’s so thoughtful and kind. I can’t wait for her birthday party. Also I am really curious as to what song she will sing. It will be a sweet song I think since she’s singing it to her fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene making her fans gifts, going to one of her bday events again this year even though she is so busy and didn’t even have time to celebrate herself, gifting the staff vitamins (as always) on her birthday I’m in this baetokki thing for life. I can’t wait to hear her song and see what else she’s prepared. She’s the best 🥹

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene’s fan events every birthday are always so amazing. This year it’s even crazier I’m glad she knows about most. I hope she sees her tiny self inflatable and the bus I know she would laugh when she sees it. I think she knows about a lot of the LED billboards (hence her answer of her lucky place being where her picture is) and I hope she also knows about the events overseas too. I was so busy yesterday that I’m still trying to catch up with the Irene content we had yesterday. What a good day to be a baetokki.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 22:53
Irene’s fan events every birthday are always so amazing. This year it’s even crazier I’m glad she knows about most. I hope she sees her tiny self inflatable and the bus I know she would laugh when she sees it. I think she knows about a lot of the LED billboards (hence her answer of her lucky place being where her picture is) and I hope she also knows about the events overseas too. I was so busy yesterday that I’m still trying to catch up with the Irene content we had yesterday. What a good day to be a baetokki.
Hyunyi Just posted the bus on ig she’s definitely shown Irene!! Hyunyi talking about how pretty it is! so cute.

Carlyle
Reactions:

Post by Carlyle »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 10:24
I think what other anons are trying to say is that if her plan is to leave SM, she has to do something as early as now. Build networks, try to post what she can really do, be interactive with fans to solidify her relationship to them. If she remains "passive" this year, it would be hard for her to find companies that will invest to her given the projects she only had. And if the rumors are true that aespa has an expiring contract, will the misogynistic kpop industry prioritize calling these 30 y/o women? I think not.
This is a super late reply but I agree completely. Irene needs to take initiative (granted, we don't know what she's doing bts but these days, outward appearances are extremely important). I will support her in whatever she does (unless it's racist, homophobic, or illegal {this one is debatable 😭}) bc that's my fate as a baetokki but she needs to buck up and start doing more.
Go back to posting dance videos renebaebae😞😞
Audition clips
Singing videos
Smart skills
Anything atp

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There'll be solo and unit performances for rv concert in seoul tomorrow. I hope irene will get the solo perf :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Knowing the situation about rv's concert seats/capacity. I can only hope there's at least some irene fansites get in to concerts overseas .. I need as many irene fancams as possible :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Group endorsement.... I thought it's one of april fools joke, but it's real. Can't believe I feel nothing for this, lol. Well, Irene is pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

irene azarine