Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Remember when people were saying Irene was crying because it was her/their last dream concert 008 i can't stand this fandom sometimes. According to this they are doing it again this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yay another sm concert. :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:24
Remember when people were saying Irene was crying because it was her/their last dream concert 008 i can't stand this fandom sometimes. According to this they are doing it again this year.
Da some anons will go to lengths to provide all sorts of explanations but will actively ignore facts even if it's thrown at their faces

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:29
Yay another sm concert. :yawn:
It's not an SM concert though?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:35
Guest wrote:
Da some anons will go to lengths to provide all sorts of explanations but will actively ignore facts even if it's thrown at their faces
I have to admit that the more time passes the more i realize that those explanations that many considered farfetched that were related to Seulgi and even Yeri were more logical than "Irene is saying goodbye" that shit was dramatic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I have to admit that the more time passes the more i realize that those explanations that many considered farfetched that were related to Seulgi and even Yeri were more logical than "Irene is saying goodbye" that shit was dramatic.
Da I didn’t think she was saying goodbye, just feeling emotional.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well possible, but that was like their second or third event post scandal? And after their second comeback post scandal. Why would she be emotional all of a sudden when she fine in front of their own fans? No matter what it was, the prospect of them doing the concert again after we had to read think pieces about her retiring and it being her last, was just funny to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well possible, but that was like their second or third event post scandal? And after their second comeback post scandal. Why would she be emotional all of a sudden when she fine in front of their own fans? No matter what it was, the prospect of them doing the concert again after we had to read think pieces about her retiring and it being her last, was just funny to me.
It doesn’t make less sense than her crying over Seulgi in public, but we agree about people who were saying she was retiring being dramatic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 12:08
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 12:04
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:57
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:48
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:54
I don’t know if this has been brought up already since i just found out that Lchat is up again, but the concert is not soldout. A lot of empty chairs on the 3rd floor.
But people were saying it's sold out?
it is sold out. i just checked on yes24. not sure why come on here and lie..
Da, it does say they have empty seats on YES24, though. Not sure what happened because it was previously sold out and fans even told Wendy about it. Hoping it fills up until D-day.
Maybe they opened additional seating? I know it happened to other SM acts who sold out immediately
It’s not sold out. Section 39 on 3rd floor for Day 2 still has 100 seats available, and that’s just one section. I am assuming that there are still 300+ seats available for each day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It doesn’t make less sense than her crying over Seulgi in public, but we agree about people who were saying she was retiring being dramatic.
Wait i never said the think pieces that relate it to Seulgi and Yeri were less dramatic lol, just that they are looking more logical than the theories about her retiring which were bizarre tbh. And i never said just Seulgi, i said Seulgi and Yeri.

Recently you can see the three of them looking more like their old selves with their old dynamics tbh and idk about anyone else but seeing them now is putting a lot of things that happened back then in perspective. And i'm saying this as someone who never took the whole "they have beef" thing seriously back then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wait i never said the think pieces that relate it to Seulgi and Yeri were less dramatic lol, just that they are looking more logical than the theories about her retiring which were bizarre tbh. And i never said just Seulgi, i said Seulgi and Yeri.

Recently you can see the three of them looking more like their old selves with their old dynamics tbh and idk about anyone else but seeing them now is putting a lot of things that happened back then in perspective. And i'm saying this as someone who never took the whole "they have beef" thing seriously back then.
I didn’t mean you, just what was said here at the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da not exactly crying over seulgi. I thought some argument went down just before they had to go out and she didn't have the chance to get herself together. Not to forget how seulgi was behaving like irene suddenly was invisible and with wenri clearing taking sides.

I still was a bit skeptical at the time but now seeing how Yermseulrene are back to goofing around with e/o makes me realise that the discussion wasn't too farfetched

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:48

But people were saying it's sold out?
Da, it does say they have empty seats on YES24, though. Not sure what happened because it was previously sold out and fans even told Wendy about it. Hoping it fills up until D-day.
Maybe they opened additional seating? I know it happened to other SM acts who sold out immediately
It’s not sold out. Section 39 on 3rd floor for Day 2 still has 100 seats available, and that’s just one section. I am assuming that there are still 300+ seats available for each day.
SA I don’t know why we are not seeing the same thing but i am monitoring the seats daily because i want to get a better spot, so I am waiting for someone to cancel.

https://ibb.co/R4ZSN0D

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da not exactly crying over seulgi. I thought some argument went down just before they had to go out and she didn't have the chance to get herself together. Not to forget how seulgi was behaving like irene suddenly was invisible and with wenri clearing taking sides.

I still was a bit skeptical at the time but now seeing how Yermseulrene are back to goofing around with e/o makes me realise that the discussion wasn't too farfetched
da Yeah like seriously, compare Seulgi and how she acts with Irene now and how she looked so attentive towards her post scandal and Seulgi's personality in general, with her standing there while Irene cries without even sparing her a glance. Yeri was also stuck to Seulgi back then and while i get that they are close, but for some reason back then Yermseul being close meant that Yerene weren't anymore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:13
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da Yeah like seriously, compare Seulgi and how she acts with Irene now and how she looked so attentive towards her post scandal and Seulgi's personality in general, with her standing there while Irene cries without even sparing her a glance. Yeri was also stuck to Seulgi back then and while i get that they are close, but for some reason back then Yermseul being close meant that Yerene weren't anymore.
Seulgi had turned on her super protective gf mode during queendom. Wish we had more such moments :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

semi OT but seeing this vid of ex0 you can definitely tell they actually get told shit like this regarding contracts - no interviews, stay on the quiet side etc.
RV is such a bubbly group when they're together and relaxed but sometimes you get the feeling people are off screen holding a gun to their heads

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

SA I don’t know why we are not seeing the same thing but i am monitoring the seats daily because i want to get a better spot, so I am waiting for someone to cancel.

DA screenshot of one of the sections that has the most seats available
day 1
day2
some other sections has around 50-70 seats available
but anyway 1st and 2nd floors are completely sold out so regardless I think it's still a good result and yeah who knows they might have added some more seats because I did see that one screen record from someone posted on twitter where it showed the seats were completely sold out on the day the tickets were open for public so idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:42
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 15:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA screenshot of one of the sections that has the most seats available
day 1
day2
some other sections has around 50-70 seats available
but anyway 1st and 2nd floors are completely sold out so regardless I think it's still a good result and yeah who knows they might have added some more seats because I did see that one screen record from someone posted on twitter where it showed the seats were completely sold out on the day the tickets were open for public so idk
Da my guess is that the scalpers probably let go of the seats. Scalpers usually hoard a lot of the seats but if they cannot sell them, they cancel their reservation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 21:51
semi OT but seeing this vid of ex0 you can definitely tell they actually get told shit like this regarding contracts - no interviews, stay on the quiet side etc.
RV is such a bubbly group when they're together and relaxed but sometimes you get the feeling people are off screen holding a gun to their heads
That's pretty obvious, they're always watching them like hawks and they don't allow them any freedom. Even during the live, you can see tell someone was there behind the camera. It's no wonder that they can look uncomfortable and their interactions are bland because they are controlled and their personalities aren't allowed to shine. How can you be funny when you're on the edge and watched like that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A reach, but still sus :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 05:31

I'm surprised it took people this long to realize it, Irene also loves his music. I was surprised to see Seulgi sing it. And I'm not even a dedicated shipper.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dumbass akgaes making this about their faves in the Qrts aside, I think my unpopular opinion is how underrated they are vocally. For years I kept looking for a group with people who can actually sing, it felt like every group had one vocalist carrying it all (id say MMM is also similar)but then I found RV. I appreciate how good they are vocally separately and together.

Joy and Seulgi can easily be lead vocalists in other groups imo. I love how their voices compliment each other and how diverse their vocals are. And unlike popular belief where only Wendy is praised for her vocals, imo each of them has something different to contribute vocally and that's what makes RV. I can't imagine their music without Joy's angelic tone or Seulgi's lower register and Yerene have improved a lot. There isn't a voice in the group that I can't stand or someone adding annoying unnecessary vocals to their songs or forced try hard English or anything like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 21:51
damn, the amount of sacrasm and reading between the lines in that clip :blinkwide: :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 05:58
Guest wrote:

I'm surprised it took people this long to realize it, Irene also loves his music. I was surprised to see Seulgi sing it. And I'm not even a dedicated shipper.
DA i get you anon, i dont really ship them like as in as a shipper, i find them very cute but then this two shares and like same things way too much compare the other girls and it makes me think so much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:15
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 05:58
Guest wrote:

DA i get you anon, i dont really ship them like as in as a shipper, i find them very cute but then this two shares and like same things way too much compare the other girls and it makes me think so much
Da as someone had once said... There'll always be something "romantique" about seulrene's interactions :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

to anon above saying the concert has not yet sold out its real. 2nd & 3rd flr are not sold out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg, this concert is next week!???? Why on earth I thought it's in May?
ohhh, to buy or not to buy that Blive ticket? spent too much money this month...agh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA this is mine and op and me have the same thoughts. they should use their tiktok more and even if its not their song, they should join some viral tiktok challanges.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This concert convo reminded me about one thing - I always wondered about live concert culture in SK (but also in JP to some extend) - why do they give such a short window for tickets sells? This pretty much blocks many foreign fans from attending coz how many of us can really organize our stuff or our budget in 4 or 5 weeks?

I was always facinated by that :lol: I'm not saying I would go but jeez, give me at least 2 months to think about it lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:03
to anon above saying the concert has not yet sold out its real. 2nd & 3rd flr are not sold out

Thats a huge shame, i dont want them to see empty floors. I always thought theyd be better doing the usual venue, everyone should know that their fanbase in Korea isn't big. I've seen someone denying it before, but everything has always shown that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

eh, I really wouldn't be worried, most of those seats will be sold out if not now that on concert day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:11
DA this is mine and op and me have the same thoughts. they should use their tiktok more and even if its not their song, they should join some viral tiktok challanges.

da This ties together with the concert conversation, these people don't promote at all. It's like at a certain time (Psycho promo) they stopped promoting. You don't see them doing popular idol shows, or Youtube content, they don't participate in old or modern Kpop promotion tools. No performances outside of stupid music shows that no one watches, nothing. Hell they just had their first live in years. Not even during their anniversary we get a celebration, them selling albums still is a huge miracle tbh. You can count on one hand ot5 content we get in a year, and that's not normal. People move on.

You'll have to look for them and be patient to stan them, and that's hard when you realize how competitive Kpop is and how many new groups keep popping up. And i don't get the whole they're seniors they don't need it, no. They are still active so they should promote themselves if they want to compete.

SM is throwing them under the bus, not bothering with them then giving them a huge venue and expecting them to fill it up. That's unrealistic, it's basically just their fans who are aware about the concert and have booked tickets. I think they got too lazy seeing those sales, maybe the empty seats will be a blessing after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:

da This ties together with the concert conversation, these people don't promote at all. It's like at a certain time (Psycho promo) they stopped promoting. You don't see them doing popular idol shows, or Youtube content, they don't participate in old or modern Kpop promotion tools. No performances outside of stupid music shows that no one watches, nothing. Hell they just had their first live in years. Not even during their anniversary we get a celebration, them selling albums still is a huge miracle tbh. You can count on one hand ot5 content we get in a year, and that's not normal. People move on.

You'll have to look for them and be patient to stan them, and that's hard when you realize how competitive Kpop is and how many new groups keep popping up. And i don't get the whole they're seniors they don't need it, no. They are still active so they should promote themselves if they want to compete.

SM is throwing them under the bus, not bothering with them then giving them a huge venue and expecting them to fill it up. That's unrealistic, it's basically just their fans who are aware about the concert and have booked tickets. I think they got too lazy seeing those sales, maybe the empty seats will be a blessing after all.
I’ve seen this with @espa, there were also a lot of empty seats on the 3rd floor but with ex* everything was full. I checked the seats a few days after the ticket sale, no empty seats at all. SM really does favor boy groups more because they have more fans so they bring in more money which is quite unfair. Why bother producing girl groups if they’re just going to focus on boy groups.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 18:45
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:

I’ve seen this with @espa, there were also a lot of empty seats on the 3rd floor but with ex* everything was full. I checked the seats a few days after the ticket sale, no empty seats at all. SM really does favor boy groups more because they have more fans so they bring in more money which is quite unfair. Why bother producing girl groups if they’re just going to focus on boy groups.
This will probably make that company double down on its own misogyny even more. Because these girl groups are comparable with ex0 whose members had the time and means to build solo careers and gain more fans on their own enough to fill out 2 stadiums as a group. That company sucks, i really don't want them to see empty seats but it is what it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If you think about it, the members who were the most relevant in Korea and whose recognition might help with these things have lost their popularity, and I'm speaking about Joy and Irene. Seulgi and Wendy haven't gained any popularity domestically through their solo works. So there's no improvement domestically to guarantee filled out arenas.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 19:18
If you think about it, the members who were the most relevant in Korea and whose recognition might help with these things have lost their popularity, and I'm speaking about Joy and Irene. Seulgi and Wendy haven't gained any popularity domestically through their solo works. So there's no improvement domestically to guarantee filled out arenas.
Tbf, I don't think Irene or Joy were ever particularly known for their vocal abilities, their popularity was more visual based which helps to land CFs all well and good but doesn't necessarily help with selling concert tickets. You can see that in Joy's solo, she charted good but her sales were abysmal because that kind of popularity doesn't have a lot of selling power. It happens to her gigs too. She lands some endorsements but they are rarely continued for a while.
That kind of popularity is also fickle like you can see from the articles about Irene's aging. Luckily Irene has a strong fandom to buy stuff but given how their current state idk if they care to support an ot5 concert. They will apparently spend money on buying an ad of her face on a bus in front of the venue, rather than tickets, as far as I've heard.
Anyways, I don't think even if they had retained their popularity it would have helped with ticket sales. They simply aren't the shiny new thing anymore and so no casual listener is actively willing to purchase nosebleed tickets, so it all comes down to dedicated fans and given that there's beyond live even those who can go to KSPO dome may instead prefer to watch it there.
Maybe if the first day is a success, maybe the second day will get sold out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 20:33
Guest wrote:
Tbf, I don't think Irene or Joy were ever particularly known for their vocal abilities, their popularity was more visual based which helps to land CFs all well and good but doesn't necessarily help with selling concert tickets. You can see that in Joy's solo, she charted good but her sales were abysmal because that kind of popularity doesn't have a lot of selling power. It happens to her gigs too. She lands some endorsements but they are rarely continued for a while.
That kind of popularity is also fickle like you can see from the articles about Irene's aging. Luckily Irene has a strong fandom to buy stuff but given how their current state idk if they care to support an ot5 concert. They will apparently spend money on buying an ad of her face on a bus in front of the venue, rather than tickets, as far as I've heard.
Anyways, I don't think even if they had retained their popularity it would have helped with ticket sales. They simply aren't the shiny new thing anymore and so no casual listener is actively willing to purchase nosebleed tickets, so it all comes down to dedicated fans and given that there's beyond live even those who can go to KSPO dome may instead prefer to watch it there.
Da now that you mention domestic popularity, I've always found it odd that the idols that gain mainstream popularity and noteworthy status have almost all been because they're either visuals, or successful actors (except TY, but that's mainly due to the snsd phenomenon that she built upon. IU's not exactly an idol so doesn't count). E.g. even if apink's eunji is a phenomenal singer, her current status is more attributed to her acting career. Really puts into perspective how the korean gp views idols and its' industry in general.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

translation: bae joohyun really loves kang seulgi :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Celebrating the birthday of someone who didn't even want to celebrate with them is the epitome of pathetic. Some people have no self respect. She clearly can't stand them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Celebrating the birthday of someone who didn't even want to celebrate with them is the epitome of pathetic. Some people have no self respect. She clearly can't stand them.
Da i went to check the Irene thread and someone said that Irene looks happy because she’s out there performing again for her fans. Irene is happy because she gets to see her fans again. That made me laugh because even if it’s true, that person didn’t even consider the other girls’ presence in that ig story. That the reason why Irene was laughing and smiling was because she was having a fun time with her group. Her fans really think that Irene thinks about them all the time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Da i went to check the Irene thread and someone said that Irene looks happy because she’s out there performing again for her fans. Irene is happy because she gets to see her fans again. That made me laugh because even if it’s true, that person didn’t even consider the other girls’ presence in that ig story. That the reason why Irene was laughing and smiling was because she was having a fun time with her group. Her fans really think that Irene thinks about them all the time.
Da they'll twist everything to suit their narrative. No matter how happy she looks with the group, it's always "because she loves performing" and ignoring the fact that she loves performing with the members and not alone.

I'll just leave this here.
When all our members are gathered for practice I think that's when I laugh the most. I guess it's because I'm around people I love and trust the most

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 01:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
da But she was hugging the life out of Yeri and looked like she was going to cry when Seulgi moved, how can that be ignored? And if they think she's happy to see her fans, why aren't they going to the concert? I think they miss out on something important. These women think "luvies" when they think of fans and not their own fanbases. Because the fans they interact with and see often are luvies who like the group as well and put the group first and they are aware of this. For example during Seulgi's solo, the people in the audience were luvies and even fans of the other girls and it's the same for other things; So Irene isn't excited to see some fantasy of her akgaes, she's excited to see luvies that those akgaes hate.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What’s wrong with birthday ads? I think it’s great her fans are preparing to do so many of them. She can also be excited about both being with members and performing. Nobody outside of shippers would think she almost cried when Seulgi moved, be serious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 03:13
What’s wrong with birthday ads? I think it’s great her fans are preparing to do so many of them. She can also be excited about both being with members and performing. Nobody outside of shippers would think she almost cried when Seulgi moved, be serious.
Da there's nothing wrong with birthday ads. Fans have been doing it for ages and yeah I don't agree that she almost cried when Seulgi moved.

But the thing is her akgaes keep insisting that she looks happy because she'll get to perform for her fans. They try to emphasise that only seeing fans is what makes her happy and she's suffering in SM and around her members. That's where I disagree cause clearly she seems a lot more like herself when she's with the group. I'm not saying she doesn't like meeting fans but the woman does the bare minimum to keep in touch with her fanbase. Clearly fans aren't her priority as the akgaes think it to be

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da
Genuine question, have you ever heard of literary devices or are your brain cells that rotten?
Notice how she wasn't literally trying to choke Yeri but the other anon said "hug the life out of"? "Almost cried" was meant in the same way to imply that she clearly moved to sit with seugi and was pretty physically close to her the entire live.
But given that you think this whole thing is about a birthday ad and not the behaviour of people who constantly try to hold their contributions to ot5 activities as hostage for absurd demands like 'locking' one member in the centre and how her akgaes tend to have clear and genuine delusions about how they (someone she's never met) are at centre of her life and happiness, I have a feeling looking past literal words to implied meanings might be beyond the ability of your brain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:21

translation: bae joohyun really loves kang seulgi :dramaqueen:
Her eyes and smile :love: so sweet :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene akgaes are really something. To be honest the only money that Irene is bringing in is from her merch sales. She has a solid (cult like) following and they bulk buy the shit out of her merch. Other than that she nothing and this is not entirely SM’s fault. If she wants to do more acting jobs, she should audition for roles and not let SM contact or beg producers to hire her. Brands or magazines usually check out the social media presence of celebrities if they can sell the product on their own. Hence, the usual models right now are Joy, Yeri, and Seulgi because they always post something on ig. Wendy has her own show on SBS and even that was not because of SM, SBS requested for her to be the DJ. If Irene’s fans want to see her more, Irene should be more active outside bubble. But if her decision is to not be present on social and just wait for another RV related project then that’s her choice and I would gladly respect that. The woman went through enough during the scandal, it must be hard for her to see what the people say about her online. As for her solo, if she is still active in 2-3 years, she might have one along with Yeri. Even M*nho from Sh*nee got his solo after 10+ years and he is not one of the lead vocals. His position is the same as Irene, the visual, rapper, and lead dancer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
That was clearly a joke you be serious, as if she couldn't stand them like her stans claim she wouldn't care. And I didn't even write that comment, I'm not surprised that escaped you and that was your focus though. Birthday ads or anything for someone who couldn't spare them an hour of her day any day to see their mugs and celebrate with them is pathetic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 06:12
Guest wrote:
That was clearly a joke you be serious, as if she couldn't stand them like her stans claim she wouldn't care. And I didn't even write that comment, I'm not surprised that escaped you and that was your focus though. Birthday ads or anything for someone who couldn't spare them an hour of her day any day to see their mugs and celebrate with them is pathetic.
Everything Irene stans do is considered pathetic here so I’m not surprised. I still think it’s great that they got so many of them so she’ll definitely see them. And yes I am taking everything the shippers say in here at face value. I even said she looks happy with the members, but she looks happy when they’re performing too.