Mamamoo; korean girl group

_illusions
Reactions: 11

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by _illusions »

Exactly byul is in her girly era, yes she still has an edge but when's the last time she wore a legit suit in MMM related content? Im into her denim look

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will moonsun shippers stop with the victim complex now?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the fuck is this post? ^
you guys can't go one day without trying to start some sort of argument

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did anyone else giggle and twirl their hair when Moonbyul combed her hair or was that just me? :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:39
What the fuck are you talking about? That person isn’t even a shipper they’re not even a moo. People aren’t allowed to have an opinion without your weird knee jerk reaction

Weirdo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If even the non fans are seeing it than that says a lot. I’ve actually seen similar opinions from fans and non fans alike. Although the fans mostly only say it privately

You don’t have to be a shipper to believe what you see or hear. The majority of people who think they’re a thing aren’t even shippers. You don’t have to believe something. There’s plenty of people I think are in a relationship who I don’t ship at all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don’t see what was necessary to post this here with a comment like Moonsun shippers were doing anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
All you did with this was prove their point because some of you idiots can't seem to fucking stop trying to starting shit. Go write in your diary instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 18:52
If even the non fans are seeing it than that says a lot. I’ve actually seen similar opinions from fans and non fans alike. Although the fans mostly only say it privately

You don’t have to be a shipper to believe what you see or hear. The majority of people who think they’re a thing aren’t even shippers. You don’t have to believe something. There’s plenty of people I think are in a relationship who I don’t ship at all
Who are these other people you don't ship but think are together ?

Am just being nosey here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:49
Guest wrote:

Am just being nosey here
Da
I’ve seen fans of other ggs make comments about them. They’ll say good for them about ms being together. Or mentioning them when someone asks about possible gays in kpop. They’ll usually make a passing comment about how they’re likely together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Am just being nosey here
Not going to talk about current ones because I don’t want to look like a clown but from before:
There’s plenty of people I think have been in a relationship or are in one I don’t ship at all. I don’t think you need to ship someone to believe they’re together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Am just being nosey here
Da
I’ve seen fans of other ggs make comments about them. They’ll say good for them about ms being together. Or mentioning them when someone asks about possible gays in kpop. They’ll usually make a passing comment about how they’re likely together.
Sa
Sorry I just realized I misread :lol: that’s what I get for not having my glasses on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 14:12
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 13:14
I am pretty sure either Yong or mmm+ has some sort or surprise up their sleeves for the promo based on yong's bubble spam today.
She sounds super excited about the teaser
Ooh. I was wondering about this too.
I think it's something to do with fitness. But she mentioned it's not for her yt channel. So a collaboration with another yt ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Watched the video of ms performing ggbb - The song is het I heard the word namja multiple times. Nothing wrong with that just a warning so no one gets their hopes up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:58
Watched the video of ms performing ggbb - The song is het I heard the word namja multiple times. Nothing wrong with that just a warning so no one gets their hopes up.
no way, anon
as if the title hasn't already told us as much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Second teaser screaming gay and only blind people (and trolls like you) don't notice it. It's obvious that they don't sing about random boy it's again Moonbyul being tomboyish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 12:39
Guest wrote:
Second teaser screaming gay and only blind people (and trolls like you) don't notice it. It's obvious that they don't sing about random boy it's again Moonbyul being tomboyish.
I'm talking about the performance clips on twitter where you can hear snippets of the song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da stop misgendering byul you know she hates it. being tomboyish =/ being a man

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 13:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm talking about the performance clips on twitter where you can hear snippets of the song
So what? Even if true, they went for gay with pre release and people found weird reasons to complain, no matter what they do, it's always just complains. With that said, by the mv it doesn't really matter what the lyrics are exactly, the intention is clearly trying to show then as main characters in a grease AU, pretty cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 13:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't say she's a man. There's comparison "like a bad boy" in the lyrics. And MS's behavior in the teaser hints that there's no man as a protagonist, just moosnun together. What a mental gymnastics to make it het. Doesn't matter what's the lyrics if they're acting like a couple in mv.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 14:12
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 13:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't say she's a man. There's comparison "like a bad boy" in the lyrics. And MS's behavior in the teaser hints that there's no man as a protagonist, just moosnun together. What a mental gymnastics to make it het. Doesn't matter what's the lyrics if they're acting like a couple in mv.
Where's the comparison? The lyrics are "Why such good girl like such bad boy"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not to sound like a sap but yongsun seems legit happy these days. A few days back moonbyul said the same thing. These 2 seem quite happy with the subunit and time spent promoting together, without even getting into shipper territory, it's quite wholesome to see them both so happy

Guest2121
Reactions:

Post by Guest2121 »

Has it been mentioned before why yong and Byul are now taking different cars back home when they are staying in the same neighbourhood?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest2121 wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:06
Has it been mentioned before why yong and Byul are now taking different cars back home when they are staying in the same neighbourhood?
To avoid stalkers :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t understand the weird takes here. Both songs are gay no matter the wording of the lyrics. Moonbyul played the love interest in Chico Malo and here in this song she is clearly playing the love interest. Even looking at the clip they’re referencing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Man moo Fandom needs to get more sassy. DC fans are mocking the venue sizes and how shows aren't going to sell and moos are like DC fans have been kind and we'll focus on that. Lol

Fucking make some noise and don't take shit. How difficult is it to say stuff back. I mean ... this shits ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 04:26
Man moo Fandom needs to get more sassy. DC fans are mocking the venue sizes and how shows aren't going to sell and moos are like DC fans have been kind and we'll focus on that. Lol

Fucking make some noise and don't take shit. How difficult is it to say stuff back. I mean ... this shits ridiculous
Huh? Where? What’s going on?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

why would you want to engage in fan wars? if you have the time for it do it, not everybody has time to be insulting others back and forth, especially on Twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I'm not surprised the majority of the DC fanbase are gross m-n in their 40's to 50's and delusional lesbians that believe that this one member in particular that does the most fanservice is a hard lesbian 🤦🏿‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It was more than just that ggs fans but I don’t see the point in telling us maybe go to twt and tell them

From what I saw it was mostly delusional fans thinking their group would definitely 100% sellout stadiums and trolls that were trying to setup specific fans/groups

All they ended up doing is letting people know that mmm will be touring in the us and making themselves look dumb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 06:30
Guest wrote:

why would you want to engage in fan wars? if you have the time for it do it, not everybody has time to be insulting others back and forth, especially on Twitter
From what I saw, it wasn't fan wars. It's a Fandom that's laughing at the capacity of the venues and mmm's inability to fill them up. And stupid moos agreeing rather than promoting... which is fucking rbw's job

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 10:56
Exactly why am pissed this time. These fucking groups are shitting outright and mocking. If moos said nothing it was fine, but to say they are focusing on the groups kindness instead of this is not the promotion we think it is. Mmm are established artists and deserve respect from the Fandom, don't fight but don't take shit either ffs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 05:11
Guest wrote:

It's just regular Twitter drama, the majority of people have already stated that they believe RBW overdid it with the venue so fans and nonfans are talking about it and it escalated into petty drama

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

but are we all ready to deal if they don't sell out or even come close to it? i'm not hating . i'm being realistic. i certainly don't have the confidence they'll sell out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:29
but are we all ready to deal if they don't sell out or even come close to it? i'm not hating . i'm being realistic. i certainly don't have the confidence they'll sell out.
That's on the local producer, the girls will receive their pay anyway. It's the job of local producers to make sure they have the right venue to be able to pay the artist, not the other way round. A good exampple for this is what happened with Mik Festival.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:38
Guest wrote:
That's on the local producer, the girls will receive their pay anyway. It's the job of local producers to make sure they have the right venue to be able to pay the artist, not the other way round. A good exampple for this is what happened with Mik Festival.
That's such a naive take. The girls will receive their pay but its casts serious doubts on the groups future aspirations when it comes to concerts. They will be looked at has-beens which is what these other fans are saying already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we think Wheein will come back to rbw?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's such a naive take. The girls will receive their pay but its casts serious doubts on the groups future aspirations when it comes to concerts. They will be looked at has-beens which is what these other fans are saying already.
Da. Some people here give more fuck about the verbal validation from random twitter acc than the girl themselves. Like moos need to unclenched, the girls knows that they are past their peak yet still work extremely hard everyday with great music for us to enjoy. Be fucking grateful and cheer them on. Also since when we let other people opinion dictate if the concert is good or not? The herd mentality is insane.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's new? Mamamoo has always being looked down since their debut, they shut everyone's mouth each time. Even when they had their best year, people were treating them as c-tier group, even though they were and still are leaders, They break the mold in everything, you as a fan should try to respect and understand that instead of believing what others say about them. Even if they don't sell out these venues, they are still legends, you really gonna let what loona fans and others say about them dictate how you see them? loona is disbanded, twice is a very different group which strength is only as that, a group, BP barely competes in terms of content with us...All of them can complain, but what mamamoo does is amazing and they are jealous, wishing they favs could do the same.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:22
Ship has long sailed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 05:11
Guest wrote:

It's just regular Twitter drama, the majority of people have already stated that they believe RBW overdid it with the venue so fans and nonfans are talking about it and it escalated into petty drama
Pcing. Thank you anon. As an insomnia, it's disappointing to see that kind of behavior from our fandom (again), but I'm no longer surprised either. Anyways, I apologize Moomoos. A few of us will be at the concert to love and support MMM. :hug: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Ship has long sailed
She can't stay with her current company though... there's been no activity from her since the scandal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the girls may know they're past their peak but that doesn't mean it still doesn't effect them to perform in front of a smaller than expected crowd and to have whatever media and netizen pile on that will follow.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 19:09
the girls may know they're past their peak but that doesn't mean it still doesn't effect them to perform in front of a smaller than expected crowd and to have whatever media and netizen pile on that will follow.
You are talking about the same group fuxking performing in the street, in the army camp, in the park, middle of fucking street, on the sidelines where people are cooking ramen, rainy or sunny day. I get it you want to shelter them from the uncomfortable part but they already experienced more than you thought. They are grateful because they still have audiences, so I urge other people pay the same respect to the dying breed of artist like them. You project feelings on them and you afraid that media/netizen will say things that you don't want to hear, guess what? mamamoo is pass their peak and why the heck people need to ponder on that connotation, keep supporting people you love, and if you don't love them then move the f on. The fact that many people bitching on this thread just a symptom that people cannot move on from mamamoo because they "betrayed" your expectation some sort of way so now anons lurking here praying for the downfall of the group. Work on you guys mental health I begged.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 20:05
Guest wrote:
You are talking about the same group fuxking performing in the street, in the army camp, in the park, middle of fucking street, on the sidelines where people are cooking ramen, rainy or sunny day. I get it you want to shelter them from the uncomfortable part but they already experienced more than you thought. They are grateful because they still have audiences, so I urge other people pay the same respect to the dying breed of artist like them. You project feelings on them and you afraid that media/netizen will say things that you don't want to hear, guess what? mamamoo is pass their peak and why the heck people need to ponder on that connotation, keep supporting people you love, and if you don't love them then move the f on. The fact that many people bitching on this thread just a symptom that people cannot move on from mamamoo because they "betrayed" your expectation some sort of way so now anons lurking here praying for the downfall of the group. Work on you guys mental health I begged.
Da 2x well said anon. People, it’s time to grow tf up and stop comparing the group to others and stop worrying, it’s not constructive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 20:05
Guest wrote:
Line breaks. You sound way more dramatic in just saying mmm have always been underrated and managed just fine. Both you and anon you replied to need to work on their mental health.

Mmm is fine but anons are just unhinged in here. The trolls plus unnecessary aggressive anons, like chill bruh. All of ya'll need to trust in the girls and enjoy their music. Instead of trolling and losing your shit on an anonymous forum. What a bunch of fools

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ship has long sailed
She can't stay with her current company though... there's been no activity from her since the scandal
Anyone knows for how many years was the contract she signed with The l1ve?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 22:20
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 19:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ship has long sailed
Anyone knows for how many years was the contract she signed with The l1ve?
It wasn't leaked. Normally, it'd be 3 years or so.