Post by Guest »

I need this job fr why does this one manager have everything

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:11

That one video of them helping Jihyo and seeing Sana then dropping whatever they were doing to help Sana step over some minor thing :rofl: Holding their arm out like that, i know a whipped person when i see one. Also that video of Sana holding their hand and the nervousness that followed hehe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:19
Guest wrote:

That one video of them helping Jihyo and seeing Sana then dropping whatever they were doing to help Sana step over some minor thing :rofl: Holding their arm out like that, i know a whipped person when i see one. Also that video of Sana holding their hand and the nervousness that followed hehe
DA
I assume, because Sana calls her unnie, that she uses she and her for herself.

Their closeness is very interesting to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Sana is just evil and likes seeing people panic over her 😤

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

I don't think so lol. I mean yes but I don't think that's why they are close. They have a lot of managers, but Sana is particularly close with this one, they are touchy, physically affectionate, orbit each other a lot, and Sana is clearly this woman's favorite. They have a closer relationship than we've seen Sana have with most staff, which is nice for them. At the very least I find it very intriguing that Sana is so comfortable with a masc presenting female.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

I don't think so lol. I mean yes but I don't think that's why they are close. They have a lot of managers, but Sana is particularly close with this one, they are touchy, physically affectionate, orbit each other a lot, and Sana is clearly this woman's favorite. They have a closer relationship than we've seen Sana have with most staff, which is nice for them. At the very least I find it very intriguing that Sana is so comfortable with a masc presenting female.
Da yeah I think it’s cute that they stay up each other’s ass, but lol at the moment the other anon is talking about when she went to help Jihyo because she dropped something but said opp never mind and went to help Sana to stop her from stepping on something made me laugh out loud for real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

The other bigger manager is clearly still the fav, but recently she hasn’t been around for smaller schedules, she was at Milan with Sana and recently at the US since shes fluent, but the other short haired manager that went on the show with Namo and this one that’s attached to Sana seem to alot more present so it seems that way. Either ways, i agree, Sana is overly touchy with her, but im reluctant to make a big deal out of it cuz thats just Sanas personality. But the manager herself on the other hand, she is ALWAYS hovering around her, I remember watching a fansign for TTT era and she was just standing a few feet away watching Sanas every move. If anything is Sus its probably the manager being Sana >>>>> everyone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

The other bigger manager is clearly still the fav, but recently she hasn’t been around for smaller schedules, she was at Milan with Sana and recently at the US since shes fluent, but the other short haired manager that went on the show with Namo and this one that’s attached to Sana seem to alot more present so it seems that way. Either ways, i agree, Sana is overly touchy with her, but im reluctant to make a big deal out of it cuz thats just Sanas personality. But the manager herself on the other hand, she is ALWAYS hovering around her, I remember watching a fansign for TTT era and she was just standing a few feet away watching Sanas every move. If anything is Sus its probably the manager being Sana >>>>> everyone.
Da

That manager who I call Sana's manager because of how consistently they are together, is so with her all the time that I really thought she was Sana's one on one manager :rofl: but I think she's just a general manager like the others but just very, very, very close to or protective of Sana. When Misamo got back from Japan, Sana Manager went to get Sana's bags even though Mina was before her, as another example of Sana being her preference. But it seems mutual because during that pre flight departure walk, the girls all went to the terminal together but Sana was hanging back with Sana manager and waiting for her outside the toilet, I remember someone posted it here and thought it was sus. There were moments during that where you could tell Sana was used to touching Sana manager's phone and being physically close to her. And it is a little sus.

I dont know if theres anything there but I am always endeared by a woman who is comfortable being like this with mascs. We all know how allergic het women who are femme can act to masculine ladies, I dont think ive ever seen many feminine women who arent dating a masc girl like this be this comfortable, so its reassuring that Sana is at the least a nice person. I dont really get why they hold hands so much when Sana doesnt do that with other staff, like I know people characterise her as a puppy going around touching everyone all of the time but like thats not really true for the other staff so they must be close which is adorable :hug: And yeah manager unnie, the larger lady, goes with them to all international schedules. I love the way manager unnie dresses for formal events, she's a real suave butch.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:52
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:47
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:36
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:32
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:20
Im gonna need a different angle for scientific purposes
Saida has returned home :bigcry:

Meanwhile Chaeyoung not doing herself favours rn with that reaction
I was genuinely wondering why she looked so disturbed 😬 like her ass aint doing all that with Mina everyday, weird behaviour.
I think Chaeyoung hates the idea of any of them kissing each other. She acts like that with Mina when she gets too close too. I think you can tell she resents that aspect of being an idol or fanservice, but at the same time she will indeed ham it with Mina now and then lol
Sana dont be doing all that fanservice lately to begin with eitherways, how has she not gotten used to her kissy touchy skinship loving self lol!!? Anyways i miss Saida this was a good crumb after a long ass time, Dahyun loved it 🤭
Weird though Dahyun didn't panic even a little maybe she didn't notice there's a camera filming them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What little you get from satzu is crumbs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This feels so unnecessary to bring up. It comes of as very ungrateful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 17:17
This feels so unnecessary to bring up. It comes of as very ungrateful

Agree, I want to see TTT too but I'm not going to complain about it on bbl...their schedules are so packed these days

I love her. She looks amazing in that pic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Idk, maybe Sana has a crush too, the she stared at her in the mirror in the behind the scenes vlog.. but also maybe she just likes watching obviously gay girls get nervous around her :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sana, who is a huge Han Sohee fan and even knew the exact date "My Name" was coming out, will definitely watch Sohee's new wlw movie lol I hope she mentions it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Idk, maybe Sana has a crush too, the she stared at her in the mirror in the behind the scenes vlog.. but also maybe she just likes watching obviously gay girls get nervous around her :lol:
da i think she loves to tease and making girls blush. which makes it more funny when it backfires and she ends up the one blushing more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:23
Sana, who is a huge Han Sohee fan and even knew the exact date "My Name" was coming out, will definitely watch Sohee's new wlw movie lol I hope she mentions it
Sana got run off from her own bubble by her own fans, im sure the male ones telling her what to or not to talk about, she only comes to congratulate us/Twice/or hey/bye. Gone are the days she was comfortable enough to tell us her fav shows and actresses.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:36
Guest wrote:
Sana got run off from her own bubble by her own fans, im sure the male ones telling her what to or not to talk about, she only comes to congratulate us/Twice/or hey/bye. Gone are the days she was comfortable enough to tell us her fav shows and actresses.
Da yeah it’s been obvious for like a year that she’s trying to distance herself from fans in that regard

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:41
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 20:36
Guest wrote:
Da yeah it’s been obvious for like a year that she’s trying to distance herself from fans in that regard
Good for her :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fans were complaining about her sharing personal stuff?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 22:15
Fans were complaining about her sharing personal stuff?
Idk I wouldn’t be surprised, but I was just saying it’s obvious she’s distancing herself from how she use to be with fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If tzuyu did not title this, the onces would collapse.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 02:27
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:40
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:15
Correct me if I'm crazy, but didn't sana write a song that seemed to be about liking women?

(I had posted this in the wrong topic. I'm so dumb :sadangel:)
She wrote “Turn It Up” from the Fancy album which a lot of people linked it possibly being gay. Reading the english translation it looks like it is, but I feel like a lot of their song meanings get lost in translation as much as I want it to be explicitly gay
Where can I find some analysis on this song? :unsure:
I don’t think there’s a full analysis on it, but it mostly comes from one of the lyrics saying “Two fingers send the signal gonna make you crazy” to where it ended up at the bottom of the twice iceberg since it was kinda a joke for a bit :rofl: Ill link the explanation of the iceberg for the new onces in here to go through because it’s pretty entertaining

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My girl visiting her fan cafe for her birthday :queen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im a little gayer than I initially thought

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 07:23

Sana looks so grown lately, like thats a grown ass woman idk how else to explain it. She can switch back to shasha whenever she wants but here shes looking expensive and untouchable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 07:26
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 07:23

Sana looks so grown lately, like thats a grown ass woman idk how else to explain it. She can switch back to shasha whenever she wants but here shes looking expensive and untouchable.
Da

She looks so good in suits and according to Jeongyeon that's Sana's favorite look too :wub: :wub: :wub: The suit and the short black nails oh my...

Interesting the YSL and Tommy didn't give a single fuck about being associated with twice only two days after the debacle

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 19:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Aw do you have a clip? :$

Tbh I think it's a bit weird for people to think she like...purposefully flusters this woman who is techincally her employee like that's a little...verging on inappropriate.

I think she could have a small crush. Whatever it is, they are obviously very close to each other compared to any other member with any other staff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Ngl its low key a lil sus that sana pulled her hand away when she saw the vlog camera and the manager didnt know so she kept reaching for it :rofl:

Jihyo was so cute with the make up unnies behind the scenes, its nice that they all seem to enjoy working with the group> Also Jihyo in the ready to be jacket outfit :schlick:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Ngl its low key a lil sus that sana pulled her hand away when she saw the vlog camera and the manager didnt know so she kept reaching for it :rofl:

Jihyo was so cute with the make up unnies behind the scenes, its nice that they all seem to enjoy working with the group> Also Jihyo in the ready to be jacket outfit :schlick:
Shes wearing like a 9inch stilettos here, the arm is kind of a necessity lol. I feel like yall flipped the script on this one, its not always Sana with the big fat crush, this one might be on that poor gay manager who’s a little too over protective with her duties and runs to Sanas aid amidst helping other members cuz she likes her just a little better.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Shes wearing like a 9inch stilettos here, the arm is kind of a necessity lol. I feel like yall flipped the script on this one, its not always Sana with the big fat crush, this one might be on that poor gay manager who’s a little too over protective with her duties and runs to Sanas aid amidst helping other members cuz she likes her just a little better.
DA I don't think Sana has a crush per se but she seems intrigued by this masc for some reason. Anyway I love that Sana just likes gay women, remember when her eyes lit up when that girl told her about her gf in a fancall

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

Da I don't think we know what their relationship or dynamic is because we don't know them. People can think it's mutually cute or suspicious, or one way, or neither. Personally I lean towards whatever closeness they have being mutual, because it's not always her running to Sana. Sana for example waited for her when she went to the bathroom at the airport, while everyone else went ahead. It's a manager's job to wait for the artist, not the other way around. So they are fond of each other, for whatever reason, and that's lovely. I do also think Sana always gets a little flustered when she's around women presenting in a masculine way or from tomboy to butch(flashback to her loving seeing Dahyun in uniform for the first time during elegant private life lol) even if that's not exclusively her type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sana finds lesbians fascinating :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 11:34
*hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Here comes the Sana doesn’t know what gays are folks so shes fascinating with every single one of them whenever she meets them because u know, shes a silly brainless woman, always fascinated by the same thing and runs to it at the first opportunity. Person above making up stories about Sana waiting for her manager to get out of the washroom cuz shes gay and Sana wants to know more about this little masc creature :rofl: Girl she just wanted to go shopping in the airport and most the girls went ahead till she caught up to them again, a manager stayed behind 😩.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 13:04
Guest wrote:
Here comes the Sana doesn’t know what gays are folks so shes fascinating with every single one of them whenever she meets them because u know, shes a silly brainless woman, always fascinated by the same thing and runs to it at the first opportunity. Person above making up stories about Sana waiting for her manager to get out of the washroom cuz shes gay and Sana wants to know more about this little masc creature :rofl: Girl she just wanted to go shopping in the airport and most the girls went ahead till she caught up to them again, a manager stayed behind 😩.
Da you can literally watch the video and see that Sana stays back while the manager goes to the toilet. And I don’t think the person above was saying that means she’s fascinated with lesbians lmfao, they were saying it means Sana and that manager seem close.

And I agree with you that the idea Sana is “fascinated” with this manager because she’s butch is clearly wrong. They happen to be close to each other, and you can tell. Sana is way more physical with her than she is with the other staff, and she clearly really likes her as a person. Why that is, we don’t know. But Sana does indeed have a soft spot for every lesbian or bisexual woman she can find, it’s almost like she might relate and feel comfortable or something…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who do you think is the most popular in each continent and why ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:40
Idk because I feel it changes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sana everywhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Sana everywhere
Da I think she’s one of the popular members but I don’t she’s the most popular everywhere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:48
Guest wrote:
Idk because I feel it changes
Then who was it according to the different eras according to you ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Chaemerica

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:
Chaemerica
I feel like both Chae and Jihyo for America

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we do countries instead? :)

Tzuyu - India, Philippines, Taiwan,
Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:22

Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?
Mina - Japan and US
Tzuyu - Asia
Sana - Italy, Japan
Chaeyoung - Germany, Italy, Japan
Nayeon - S.Korea
Momo - Everywhere
Dahyun - S.Korea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?
If it is base on money spending fans, SaMiTzu win in most region with the exception of Korea because Nayeon is the clear fav in Kr. If based on casual fans who don't contribute to sales, foreign line + Nayeon are the popular ones in most Asian countries and Western fans tend to like to cheer more for the members they perceived as less popular in Asia.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would say

Asia : Nayeon and Tzuyu
Europe : Mimosa
America: Chae and Jihyo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:36
Guest wrote:

Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?
If it is base on money spending fans, SaMiTzu win in most region with the exception of Korea because Nayeon is the clear fav in Kr. If based on casual fans who don't contribute to sales, foreign line + Nayeon are the popular ones in most Asian countries and Western fans tend to like to cheer more for the members they perceived as less popular in Asia.
How is foreign line popularity in S. Korea?