Twice

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:23
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:17
We could talk about members that are difficult to read (DH,TZ,JY,MN) and not those that are quite obvious (SN,MM,CH).
Why dont you start a discussion point then :hmmm: I personally think Tzuyu might be a like fruity, but most of us avoid talking about her because we don’t see her that way, correct me if im wrong but the popular members on this thread are popular because people here want them, they are attracted to them…but thats just my opinion.
You are so bad at shit stirring.

I mean someone literally polled who people here are most attracted to physically, and Mina, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were mentioned numerous times...yet it's Sana and Chaeyoung who people are more sure about. Probably because they just have more legitimate things to talk about.

Personally, I'd love it if Tzuyu was sapphic. Of the members who aren't spoken about much here I think she's one of the more likely but there is no actual reason to think she likes women that we can really discuss, there's no evidence other than her stuff with Chaeyoung which could be chalked up to fan service because they are in the same group. If anything Tzuyu seems like someone to me who isn't that interested in seriously dating much, wants to earn her bag, and then will find someone later on when things slow down. She seems practical. And again I'm basing that on nothing, because Tzuyu gives us nothing. There's very little to say about members who don't speak about anything remotely revealing (Tzuyu, Dahyun) or members whose evidence is literally just "she looked at Momo weird once" (Mina). Which is why the many Mina girls here don't have much to pipe up with, although they are welcome to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
We could talk about members that are difficult to read (DH,TZ,JY,MN) and not those that are quite obvious (SN,MM,CH).
Why dont you start a discussion point then :hmmm: I personally think Tzuyu might be a like fruity, but most of us avoid talking about her because we don’t see her that way, correct me if im wrong but the popular members on this thread are popular because people here want them, they are attracted to them…but thats just my opinion.
SA
I try to make a discussion about it but most ignore them. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:16
I love all the milestones they've been reaching lately but I really hope they don't run themselves ragged with this tour. I can only imagine how emotionally mentally and physically taxing all these shows are gonna be. It feels like theyve been going nonstop since they landed in the us and even the girls have told us how tired they were on bubble and that they are working hard. I'm at least glad they have one another to lean on but I can't lie and say I'm not worried :sadangel:
Jype is just trying to milk Twice for all they are worth. Remember jype lost atleast 2 years of concert money due to Covid. I honestly only see them touring like this for another year before some level of twice saturation hits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean someone literally polled who people here are most attracted to physically, and Mina, Jihyo and Jeongyeon were mentioned numerous times...yet it's Sana and Chaeyoung who people are more sure about. Probably because they just have more legitimate things to talk about.

Personally, I'd love it if Tzuyu was sapphic. Of the members who aren't spoken about much here I think she's one of the more likely but there is no actual reason to think she likes women that we can really discuss, there's no evidence other than her stuff with Chaeyoung which could be chalked up to fan service because they are in the same group. If anything Tzuyu seems like someone to me who isn't that interested in seriously dating much, wants to earn her bag, and then will find someone later on when things slow down. She seems practical. And again I'm basing that on nothing, because Tzuyu gives us nothing. There's very little to say about members who don't speak about anything remotely revealing (Tzuyu, Dahyun) or members whose evidence is literally just "she looked at Momo weird once" (Mina). Which is why the many Mina girls here don't have much to pipe up with, although they are welcome to.
It's so transparent because a troll question gets put on the korean ent thread at exactly the same time this thread suddenly comes alive with 'sana can't be gay because she flirts irl?' and then 'you only talk about the ones you're attracted to' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: like bitch if I chose who i wanted to be into other girls based on who i want to sleep with the most i'd be team mihyo :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:33
Guest wrote:
I love all the milestones they've been reaching lately but I really hope they don't run themselves ragged with this tour. I can only imagine how emotionally mentally and physically taxing all these shows are gonna be. It feels like theyve been going nonstop since they landed in the us and even the girls have told us how tired they were on bubble and that they are working hard. I'm at least glad they have one another to lean on but I can't lie and say I'm not worried :sadangel:
Jype is just trying to milk Twice for all they are worth. Remember jype lost atleast 2 years of concert money due to Covid. I honestly only see them touring like this for another year before some level of twice saturation hits.
Da I think they will do south america in September because that's kind of been spoiled already + Mexico, then either SEA and Europe end of year, or shove Europe into 2024. And I can see them doing another world tour of this level starting again around mid year 2024.

Touring is where the money is and jyp are touring the hell out of all of the artists they can. Plus I think the members do like that they are finally going to places they haven't been to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol, what part of my OPINION was shit stirring? I was visiting this forum casually for yrs and ive never seen anyone show pages of interest on any members other than Nayeon, Sana, Momo and Chaeyoung, unless theres an ongoing scandal or something big happened. I dont know what poll you're talking about but the anon that asked a few days ago had a variety of answers and most people said MoSaMiJi, you’re missing the point…most attractive does not equal to most interesting to talk about.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry but aren't they like not the cutest :wub:

:spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lol, what part of my OPINION was shit stirring? I was visiting this forum casually for yrs and ive never seen anyone show pages of interest on any members other than Nayeon, Sana, Momo and Chaeyoung, unless theres an ongoing scandal or something big happened. I dont know what poll you're talking about but the anon that asked a few days ago had a variety of answers and most people said MoSaMiJi, you’re missing the point…most attractive does not equal to most interesting to talk about.
Sa
You: "The most popular members are the most popular here because people want them...they are attracted to them"

Also you: "Most people talk about Nayeon, Sana, Momo and Chaeyoung here..."

Also you: "Most people said Momo, Mina, Sana and Jihyo were the most attractive..."

Like? You can talk about whoever you like, but the reality is there's just not a lot for other people to contribute about other members here a lot of the time. What would you LIKE people to say about Dahyun, when we don't know anything about her, and all we can figure out, and people HAVE spoken about this, is she seems to have had a bad break up as per her lyrics? There isn't much else to say, but if you have a think piece you can contribute it, no one has told you not to.

And people post about Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Datzu, Jeongsa, MiMo etc all of the time. The reason they don't post "oh here's some legit gay behaviour" evidence is that there isn't much to post. What would you like people to do? :rofl: As I said I am one of maybe a few people who would love Tzuyu to be into women but I don't have much to say about it other than I wish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's so transparent because a troll question gets put on the korean ent thread at exactly the same time this thread suddenly comes alive with 'sana can't be gay because she flirts irl?' and then 'you only talk about the ones you're attracted to' :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: like bitch if I chose who i wanted to be into other girls based on who i want to sleep with the most i'd be team mihyo :unsure:
Not the OP. I was the one who asked about Sana and It was a genuine question, I really am a new fan and interested about the gossip on her <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:54
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sa
You: "The most popular members are the most popular here because people want them...they are attracted to them"

Also you: "Most people talk about Nayeon, Sana, Momo and Chaeyoung here..."

Also you: "Most people said Momo, Mina, Sana and Jihyo were the most attractive..."

Like? You can talk about whoever you like, but the reality is there's just not a lot for other people to contribute about other members here a lot of the time. What would you LIKE people to say about Dahyun, when we don't know anything about her, and all we can figure out, and people HAVE spoken about this, is she seems to have had a bad break up as per her lyrics? There isn't much else to say, but if you have a think piece you can contribute it, no one has told you not to.

And people post about Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Datzu, Jeongsa, MiMo etc all of the time. The reason they don't post "oh here's some legit gay behaviour" evidence is that there isn't much to post. What would you like people to do? :rofl: As I said I am one of maybe a few people who would love Tzuyu to be into women but I don't have much to say about it other than I wish.
DA
Tzuyu is my bias , I know from my hunch (and gaydar) that she could be bi/les but the reserved kind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Personally, I don't think SN is that obvious. She is an E, so she will want to make friends with everyone. And she is chummy with her girl friends outside of Twice and hugs them as she would with her members.

I'm more curious about Mina. She games, plays sports, eats out with specific friends, ... :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Correct me if I'm crazy, but didn't sana write a song that seemed to be about liking women?

(I had posted this in the wrong topic. I'm so dumb :sadangel:)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:15
Correct me if I'm crazy, but didn't sana write a song that seemed to be about liking women?

She wrote “Turn It Up” from the Fancy album which a lot of people linked it possibly being gay. Reading the english translation it looks like it is, but I feel like a lot of their song meanings get lost in translation as much as I want it to be explicitly gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:03
sparklesnatch wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:47
:queen: Didn’t even have a chance and the resale for Toronto has already started. 600 bucks for the nosebleeds!!!! I hate ticketmaster!
You got re-sale tickets? Congratulations :heart: :heart:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:01
Was that ticket registration only for American tour? I’d like to attend a concert in Europe but I have no idea how to do it once they announce the dates.
Only for North America (US + Canada). You can't register for events that haven't been announced yet but you can create a Ticketmaster account and hope for them to announce concerts in Europe.
Thank you for your answer! That gives me hope !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Most difficult member to read for me would be Tzuyu. Besides that I will keep hoping that Mina is in our team. There's just something about her, I don't know how to explain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are still holding on to the iheart interview with smc and Mina and the buzzfeed puppies (we assumed) video, right? Is there anymore we know of thst hasn't aired yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could a mod tell me what exactly is against the rules in the posts that have been deleted ? I'm genuinely asking, I don't get it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG I’m so sad that Twice didn’t go to Sunmi talk show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 13:04
She wouldn't act the way she did with Lily , with twice. I assure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kinda weird that they didnt tbh unless theres a conflict of schedules or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 13:21
Guest wrote:
Kinda weird that they didnt tbh unless theres a conflict of schedules or something
They probably didn't go since the show is flopping but anyways

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I think they will do south america in September because that's kind of been spoiled already + Mexico, then either SEA and Europe end of year, or shove Europe into 2024. And I can see them doing another world tour of this level starting again around mid year 2024.

Touring is where the money is and jyp are touring the hell out of all of the artists they can. Plus I think the members do like that they are finally going to places they haven't been to.
I think we all need to collectively admit that JYPE is taking advantage of how much TWICE love their jobs. I just hope TWICE gets their end of the bargain. IDK.. maybe JYPE doing something like putting effort into protecting even the stupidest member (chaeyoung) from recent controversies. Maybe hire someone that's actually global savvy to look over them? Not doing that stupid dual language SMF release? I won't be going into a tirade about how much TWICE has rebuilt the company from the ground up but it is what it is. JYPE's incompetence 8 years into TWICE's career is baffling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:11
Most difficult member to read for me would be Tzuyu. Besides that I will keep hoping that Mina is in our team. There's just something about her, I don't know how to explain.
I feel the same way with Mina. There's just something about her that screams I'm attracted to women. But I cant say much because she doesnt share much about her life outside of work, we dont even know anything about who her friends are outside of kpop/work unlike Sana. I'm going to hold on to hope that she at least likes women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

happy birthday to the biggest bias wrecker :wub:

i hope she has the best day and i hope ray is doing well :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy birthday to the most beautiful and sweetest 🐧Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 15:45
happy birthday to the biggest bias wrecker :wub:
i hope she has the best day and i hope ray is doing well :bigcry:
My bias since day one :heart: :heart: :heart: Happy Birthday Mina!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:

She wrote “Turn It Up” from the Fancy album which a lot of people linked it possibly being gay. Reading the english translation it looks like it is, but I feel like a lot of their song meanings get lost in translation as much as I want it to be explicitly gay
Where can I find some analysis on this song? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Boom and with pre-sale only :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 00:55
Can’t believe i have to fight alot more lesbians to get Sanas attention 😩

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 01:10
Guest wrote:
we need something like a bat signal for sana

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They are millionaires and will be even richer after this tour, they'll be fine don't worry and just enjoy the ride, I'm sure they will, few ppl can say they've played the venues and stadiums they'll play

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:40
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:

Where can I find some analysis on this song? :unsure:
I don’t think there’s a full analysis on it, but it mostly comes from one of the lyrics saying “Two fingers send the signal gonna make you crazy” to where it ended up at the bottom of the twice iceberg since it was kinda a joke for a bit :rofl: Ill link the explanation of the iceberg for the new onces in here to go through because it’s pretty entertaining

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you hot? If not you can forget about it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Sana like butches or femmes :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My baby keeping grabbing deals left and right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's also MISAMO's debut in the middle of it, poor girls will be TIRED... I doubt they'll even have time to promote properly as a unit tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 02:47
Does Sana like butches or femmes :lol:
i think she can go for both but has a preference for butch leaning. her type seems like not too butch but closer to butch lite.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 03:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There's also MISAMO's debut in the middle of it, poor girls will be TIRED... I doubt they'll even have time to promote properly as a unit tho
DA
I wonder if the other girls will have other projects or go on holiday when misamo promotes?

And after that will be second set of concerts and *maybe a second korean comeback?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i feel like this is the longest running group that is still doing mostly only group work. we got one solo and a subunit coming but it still feels very little solo/sub group work for a group that's been active this long. other groups have that are still active as a group have every member doing some kind of solo work whether it's singing or acting. why is jyp so stingy with the solo work?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

<blockquote class="reddit-embed-bq" data-embed-height="518"> <a href=" TREE901334591 Twitter Update - Pretty Mina</a><br> by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/moltdough">u/moltdough</a> in <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/twice/">twice</a> </blockquote><script async="" src="https://embed.reddit.com/widgets.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 02:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you hot? If not you can forget about it
I mean i did get a cute little interaction with her last year so i believe im cute using that metric :nails: :rofl: im also femme but had a sign for her that also had the little flag in the corner. So just like everyone said here, i dont think she discriminates, she pays attention to all and every women that stan her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 04:40
i feel like this is the longest running group that is still doing mostly only group work. we got one solo and a subunit coming but it still feels very little solo/sub group work for a group that's been active this long. other groups have that are still active as a group have every member doing some kind of solo work whether it's singing or acting. why is jyp so stingy with the solo work?
Have you considered that the members of this group may actually just prefer working in a group much of the time? Let's be real, most of them don't have the vocals to sustain a great solo career. That's true of most kpop groups, where the vocals are usually carried by a couple of members. Of course, people who can't sing for their lives can and do have solo albums, a members of Blackpunk and Btanus are both debuting right now and neither can sing, but I'm sure some idols who know they aren't an exceptional vocal just...want to be left alone and just work in a group. Twice are also limited by the fact that they are half foreign - there is a reason why Misamo are debuting 1) as a unit and 2) in Japan. And another limiting factor is that the foreign members make up literally all of the top half of popularity - Nayeon is the only korean member who is super popular.

We are seeing a lot of solo modelling and endorsement work now, which is good. And people have wanted to see an actress, except none of them seem to want to do that. I do think we will see solo albums from Chaeyoung, Jihyo, and maybe Jeongyeon further down the line if she actually wants to do one. But I can see numerous members of the group simply not wanting to. Twice are much more like Little Mix than they are Blackpunk - Little Mix sustained a 10+ year career as a group because they actually wanted to be a group and its what made them happy, they had professional goals which revolved around the group. Solo work isn't inherently better in the minds of some groups, some groups actually signed up to be in a team and prefer working in a team. Even Nayeon, who is easily the best choice as the soloist, didn't seem to necessarily crave that moment. She did it because she was asked, and she did it very well, but you could see that working alone was odd to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 07:32
Guest wrote:
Have you considered that the members of this group may actually just prefer working in a group much of the time? Let's be real, most of them don't have the vocals to sustain a great solo career. That's true of most kpop groups, where the vocals are usually carried by a couple of members. Of course, people who can't sing for their lives can and do have solo albums, a members of Blackpunk and Btanus are both debuting right now and neither can sing, but I'm sure some idols who know they aren't an exceptional vocal just...want to be left alone and just work in a group. Twice are also limited by the fact that they are half foreign - there is a reason why Misamo are debuting 1) as a unit and 2) in Japan. And another limiting factor is that the foreign members make up literally all of the top half of popularity - Nayeon is the only korean member who is super popular.

We are seeing a lot of solo modelling and endorsement work now, which is good. And people have wanted to see an actress, except none of them seem to want to do that. I do think we will see solo albums from Chaeyoung, Jihyo, and maybe Jeongyeon further down the line if she actually wants to do one. But I can see numerous members of the group simply not wanting to. Twice are much more like Little Mix than they are Blackpunk - Little Mix sustained a 10+ year career as a group because they actually wanted to be a group and its what made them happy, they had professional goals which revolved around the group. Solo work isn't inherently better in the minds of some groups, some groups actually signed up to be in a team and prefer working in a team. Even Nayeon, who is easily the best choice as the soloist, didn't seem to necessarily crave that moment. She did it because she was asked, and she did it very well, but you could see that working alone was odd to her.
I agree, but i feel bad for Misamo, Misana said on that radio show the other day that they want to promote in Korea but clearly the company is limiting them to Japan, promoting in Korea has its negatives that we all know im not gonna get into now, but a Japanese release does not and will not reach a wider audience than a release like Nayeons, which reached both markets.

Also good/best singer in a group does not equal to the most successful solo, especially in kpop when songs are just made to dance to and go viral with a bit of fun promo. Having solo work also promotes the group once they started declining in popularity, so as much as i agree that our girls love doing group work more than Solo (not talking about ads and commercials), they need to venture off eventually and do their own thing.

No one asked but ever since i saw Sana in that fit in Set me frees MV and ive been daydreaming about seeing her do some acting, that one scene sold me. Her face has matured so much too, i just want to see her try it, she might suck, but i dont care at least we’ll know for a fact lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 08:49
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 07:32
Guest wrote:

I agree, but i feel bad for Misamo, Misana said on that radio show the other day that they want to promote in Korea but clearly the company is limiting them to Japan, promoting in Korea has its negatives that we all know im not gonna get into now, but a Japanese release does not and will not reach a wider audience than a release like Nayeons, which reached both markets.

Also good/best singer in a group does not equal to the most successful solo, especially in kpop when songs are just made to dance to and go viral with a bit of fun promo. Having solo work also promotes the group once they started declining in popularity, so as much as i agree that our girls love doing group work more than Solo (not talking about ads and commercials), they need to venture off eventually and do their own thing.

No one asked but ever since i saw Sana in that fit in Set me frees MV and ive been daydreaming about seeing her do some acting, that one scene sold me. Her face has matured so much too, i just want to see her try it, she might suck, but i dont care at least we’ll know for a fact lol.
XG gaining traction gives me some hope, but knowing JYPE they dont have the capacity to market properly lbr. It's all up to the Japan management now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saida still alive :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Im gonna need a different angle for scientific purposes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:20
Saida has returned home :bigcry:

Meanwhile Chaeyoung not doing herself favours rn with that reaction

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:32
Guest wrote:

I was genuinely wondering why she looked so disturbed 😬 like her ass aint doing all that with Mina everyday, weird behaviour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I was genuinely wondering why she looked so disturbed 😬 like her ass aint doing all that with Mina everyday, weird behaviour.
I think Chaeyoung hates the idea of any of them kissing each other. She acts like that with Mina when she gets too close too. I think you can tell she resents that aspect of being an idol or fanservice, but at the same time she will indeed ham it with Mina now and then lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:47
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 09:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think Chaeyoung hates the idea of any of them kissing each other. She acts like that with Mina when she gets too close too. I think you can tell she resents that aspect of being an idol or fanservice, but at the same time she will indeed ham it with Mina now and then lol
Sana dont be doing all that fanservice lately to begin with eitherways, how has she not gotten used to her kissy touchy skinship loving self lol!!? Anyways i miss Saida this was a good crumb after a long ass time, Dahyun loved it 🤭