Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 09:11
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 09:07
Why is she asking her :rofl:
Because they're together a lot to practice naughty :spy:
They look dressed to dance more than the other 3 at the front who God knows what they're doing with that snack :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:54
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:39
I don't even dare to hope for Monster let alone Naughty, Seulgi looked like she didn't remember it at all. They need to let them perform together ffs, both want to dance strong dances it's a must.
No, Seulgi doing first verse and Irene doing second verse

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Wendy: We're still idols

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aww irene so cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
okay but seulgi's question here asking if all five of them can do it is not giving me positive feelings... :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:10
Guest wrote:
okay but seulgi's question here asking if all five of them can do it is not giving me positive feelings... :unsure:
Da i really really don't mean this as hate but I hope this was only a joking comment. Tutting is incredibly difficult and I don't think the other members will be able to do justice to naughty like aseul did

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da i really really don't mean this as hate but I hope this was only a joking comment. Tutting is incredibly difficult and I don't think the other members will be able to do justice to naughty like aseul did
Da they were clearly just joking there's more chance there's no aseul than what you think happening. Why would they do that I mean think about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:27
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da they were clearly just joking there's more chance there's no aseul than what you think happening. Why would they do that I mean think about it.
Honestly atp I don't know what to expect from RV 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't stan Irene, but I gotta say seeing her happy and herself is amazing, honestly. I never realized how much I appreciated that until now. Things feel normal again. She's outspoken, goofy, and weird like she was before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 10:46

Sm needs to release a second version fast

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My loves :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For fuck's sake this company has been starving us, there are so many luvies whose first live from them was today. That's crazy to think about! I wandered into another thread here and realized that fans of other groups are so spoiled and they know a lot about their groups. It's actually a miracle to think about them getting more popular considering there is no content from them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:44
For fuck's sake this company has been starving us, there are so many luvies whose first live from them was today. That's crazy to think about! I wandered into another thread here and realized that fans of other groups are so spoiled and they know a lot about their groups. It's actually a miracle to think about them getting more popular considering there is no content from them.
Their music slaps that's why they keep getting popular.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:01
I don't stan Irene, but I gotta say seeing her happy and herself is amazing, honestly. I never realized how much I appreciated that until now. Things feel normal again. She's outspoken, goofy, and weird like she was before.
Da agree. I felt like it's been ages since I've seen her so carefree and laughing so hard

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:26
Seulgi adjusted cos Irene's position where the comments were

Irene's face when Seulgi suddenly moved was something else :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 13:31
They're so sweet :dramaqueen: i'm so happy to see them back from war. I don't know one luvie who doesn't love these two together (akgaes don't exist) I've seen their moments posted on every account no matter their bias. Their dynamic is one of those RV pillars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:07
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:01
Da agree. I felt like it's been ages since I've seen her so carefree and laughing so hard
I think it also has to do with the failed hybe takeover and LSM's misogynistic ass is gone. Quite positive they will renew now to be honest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't even think the old Irene is back again, she feels completely different (positively). She is initiating a lot more conversation than before, showing good reactions and overall much more interactive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:30
Guest wrote:

Da yknow these two seem so sus at times but then you get slapped with reality

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Qmta I used to think whatever went down during fmr era would've changed their dynamic but looks like I thought wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 15:56
I don't even think the old Irene is back again, she feels completely different (positively). She is initiating a lot more conversation than before, showing good reactions and overall much more interactive.
Idgad but she seems nice, more approachable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:18
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 16:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Qmta I used to think whatever went down during fmr era would've changed their dynamic but looks like I thought wrong
Da I know why Seulgi moved, but I can't imagine her sitting there like that for an hour. They're too weird to be kept that close. She'd either squirm or they'd act like weirdos. I also didn't think they'd recover from that tbh, that was such bad vibes. I'm impressed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 15:56
I agree. It’s so good to see her like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She was saying in Korean that she is moving since you can't see them because of the comments.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That whole sequence about Irene's insta from them reading it to her reaction screams it's her decision. If it was some conspiracy and SM was banning her like akgaes claim, they would never acknowledge the comment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:42
I'd pay to know what brought them closer, it's amazing to see how their relationship changed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 11:12
hmmm :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:54
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:42
I'd pay to know what brought them closer, it's amazing to see how their relationship changed.
Me too. It’s cute to see Wendy being the clingy one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 17:20
That whole sequence about Irene's insta from them reading it to her reaction screams it's her decision. If it was some conspiracy and SM was banning her like akgaes claim, they would never acknowledge the comment.
Da yup it was pretty clear that it's her personal decision and with all the hate comments she used to get on IG I think it's best for her to stay away. Her mental health is a lot more important than the demands of some butthurt akgaes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:57
Guest wrote:
im getting delusional but that is also kinda sus. these two some always made me side-eye (good gay way obv) about some of their actions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
im getting delusional but that is also kinda sus. these two some always made me side-eye (good gay way obv) about some of their actions
Da they have always given me sus vibes. Like there's so many instances that can add up to a lot more but then again you have moments like the recent Birthday album podcast they did where it was clear that they've got no idea what's going on in the other's life

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 02:06
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 22:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da they have always given me sus vibes. Like there's so many instances that can add up to a lot more but then again you have moments like the recent Birthday album podcast they did where it was clear that they've got no idea what's going on in the other's life
DA They are the definition of whiplash how they go from 0 to 100 to 0 again, i go from thinking they are strangers to finding them sus all the time. I'm the first to admit to delusion when there is that, especially about the sus part, but they really do weird shit often. And i don't even think there's anything to the Miami thing, it's the rest of whatever notably the little things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 05:16

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know if this has been brought up already since i just found out that Lchat is up again, but the concert is not soldout. A lot of empty chairs on the 3rd floor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 10:54
I don’t know if this has been brought up already since i just found out that Lchat is up again, but the concert is not soldout. A lot of empty chairs on the 3rd floor.
Same thing happened with Aespa, the thing is i see many people looking for tickets it's just that no one wants that third floor. Nothing that happens in Korea surprises me because their popularity imo is abroad, so i hope SM's dumbasses doesn't use that excuse not to give them a world tour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not even a shipper, i just saw someone retweet this on my TL and this is so amazing wow. Seulgi looks amazing in that poster and i need her bangs to grow because even she herself clearly regrets those bangs lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
But people were saying it's sold out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:48
Guest wrote:
it is sold out. i just checked on yes24. not sure why come on here and lie..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da, it does say they have empty seats on YES24, though. Not sure what happened because it was previously sold out and fans even told Wendy about it. Hoping it fills up until D-day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 12:04
Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 11:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da, it does say they have empty seats on YES24, though. Not sure what happened because it was previously sold out and fans even told Wendy about it. Hoping it fills up until D-day.
Maybe they opened additional seating? I know it happened to other SM acts who sold out immediately