Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:11
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:47
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:42

What do you mean false? She said it herself. Maybe she couldn't reject both when they're in her face and they clearly don't listen, but on bubble she said this:
Did I not say she stopped taking them for a while? There was a video recently (maybe last week, I’m not totally sure) of her putting a fan letter in her pocket.
She literally asked that few days ago on bubble? I didn't say she's rejecting them in person, but on bubble she asked them to stop giving them to her i guess she was hoping they would understand and stop giving them.
There are dates on the photos you posted. Those messages are from August 2022.
Why do her fans keep reposting these as if they are new then when she's taking them?? This is the second time i see them on my TL in the last few days. Speaking for her isn't their job wtf. What triggered them then?
da because people started bringing her things that aren't for her again I guess?

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:27
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:11
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:47
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:42

What do you mean false? She said it herself. Maybe she couldn't reject both when they're in her face and they clearly don't listen, but on bubble she said this:
Did I not say she stopped taking them for a while? There was a video recently (maybe last week, I’m not totally sure) of her putting a fan letter in her pocket.
She literally asked that few days ago on bubble? I didn't say she's rejecting them in person, but on bubble she asked them to stop giving them to her i guess she was hoping they would understand and stop giving them.
There are dates on the photos you posted. Those messages are from August 2022.
Why do her fans keep reposting these as if they are new then when she's taking them?? This is the second time i see them on my TL in the last few days. Speaking for her isn't their job wtf. What triggered them then?
Idk. Maybe because the same person was asking for an autograph. Anyway she hasn’t talked about the letters since that. I’m subscribed to her bubble.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:42
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:28
yermseul is a such a cute combination, they are like sisters but there will be moments yeri would brushing as hell when seulgi did something to her.

they got a vibes of when you got a crush to your older sister best friend but you know she will never look at you like the others because for her you are just a kid that i experience it before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wish we get a full album

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since the thread is dead, I'll repost this anon post from the other board when this board was shutdown.
So, the photographer of Aseulhan project press-con posted this photo of Aseul just today after he posted a photo of Seulgi a day before.

So of course, aseul fans and rv fans were questioning why hold the photo off and just posted this photo. It doesn't help that he used a unicorn emoji. Some fans are thinking of an aseul cb but it's too early for now since we have got the beat cb which is Seulgi is participating.

Adding to what happened today is that some accounts posted of photos of Seulgi and Chaeyeon that apparently happened 4 days ago, before the new year. Why post these photos just today if this happened earlier? It doesn't help that two of the accounts is a s*j* fan and two of the accounts were either a blank acct (meaning it wasnt used until today) and the other is new account. Two of the accts have "minseo" in their usernames.

Right now, the other acct (blank one) changed its username in relation to red velvet but if you can see the following, most of them were s*j* members (and some boy groups).

New acct:

Blank acct:

Other s*j* fan:

Am i delusional that the timing is sus? Fans are now talking about seulchae and forgot about the aseul photo posted. Idk I'm just rambling, I know it doesnt make sense.
Adding some anon thoughts on that board:
lmao at the unicorn emoji but people be like aseul cb when that unit has been snobbed by the company and irene still doesn't have a single highlight
The timing is sus indeed. Another aseul cb would be delightful . But meh I won't hope for much
But what does those accounts being s*j* stans posting have to do with Aseul? And it doesn't help that sol0bae91 was tweeting cryptic shit and it's known to be a ssng and people were saying it might be dating news
I doubt Aseul is happening staff often post throwback Aseul pictures they did that a lot last year and nothing happened, these people aren't even allowed to perform when all available subunit performed at smtown, so i think the train has passed on Aseul.
My delusional ass thinks that these are actually sm staffs trying to cover up something. One acct posted today in relation to seulchae's date but if you can see, that acct didn't post anything during their cb on December. Then you have these blank and new accts that were only used just to post the photos. It's sus.
But why post Seulgi if it's an Irene dating news? It is a bit sus to see someone approach them tbh and Seulgi doesn't like being approached in public much hence why you barely see things about her posted even though she goes out a lot. Luvies never do that, so maybe they were some s*j* stans who met Seulgi randomly. You don't have to be a fan to spot an idol, this always happens. Maybe it was posted on s*j* dcgall and their stans posted them.
I think any Irene dating news would have been posted on the new year, her name is huge still and it would have made the splash that new year's thing requires. But then again she's been active on Instagram which was also a bit weird and there's S0lobae's tweet yesterday.
I agree with you that Seulgi usually doesn't want to be approach and most of the time lowkey in her whereabouts (except to her one phase last year). But I'm thinking that the timing is off and the accts posted those photos are also sus.

I did catch solobae's tweet too but I didn't include here because most of the time that acct is wrong.
What's your theory though? How does it relate to Seulgi or what might be there to cover? Why is the timing off?
DA ?? Seulgi+Irene as a couple. The unicorn emoji was sus.
Da let's assume they are a couple, what is there to cover?? No one knows there's nothing to cover Korea wouldn't see gay even if it hit them in the face and where's the coverage when that photographer is literally posting them?
Thanks anon, sorry I was away.

That's my point. Kind of farfetch; and if we take solobae's deleted tweet into consideration, something is going on with the both of them in a same day. I just dont understand that suddenly those hag bg "stans" posted about Seulgi. One deliberately changed their username just to look like a fan of rv.
My point is they don't even try to announce it but their company is actually hiding it that's why we saw seulchae photos today to divert the attention to the photographer's post. I don't know how he knows something tho. I guess that's what I'm trying to say.
The deleted tweet is "if true they will be happy :)"
It's kind of juicy discussion that I forgot to share here when the board came back. And with aseul2 discussions came back do you think somehow this is related to the cb?

I just check the photographer's page now, around that time he also posted photos of SperM members which we know was announced to comeback this year.

Thoughts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da putting under spoiler since the post was pretty long. I'm confused though. If this was about aseul comeback then it makes no sense for SM or anyone to take efforts to hide it.

If it was a dating news about Irene I'm sure someone, somewhere would have leaked it or at the very least there would've been rumors about it. Again nothing on that front. Moreover, posting Seulgi pics to cover up Irene's dating news is a bizzare move to say the least.

Seulrene dating... While I would love for it to be real, it has the lowest chance of being true.

So that leaves the possibility of the dating news being related to Seulgi ig? Maybe that's why seulchae photos were posted to show she was with her or something like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 06:45
Da putting under spoiler since the post was pretty long. I'm confused though. If this was about aseul comeback then it makes no sense for SM or anyone to take efforts to hide it.

If it was a dating news about Irene I'm sure someone, somewhere would have leaked it or at the very least there would've been rumors about it. Again nothing on that front. Moreover, posting Seulgi pics to cover up Irene's dating news is a bizzare move to say the least.

Seulrene dating... While I would love for it to be real, it has the lowest chance of being true.

So that leaves the possibility of the dating news being related to Seulgi ig? Maybe that's why seulchae photos were posted to show she was with her or something like that.
Da
This was from ages ago, so idk what dating news and there's nothing sus about it. Seulgi looks beyond single she might as well announce it on her forehead and its been ages since those posts and nothing was released. Aseul isn't gonna happen lbr, there's nothing that suggest it, the other SM schedule included subunits, so like you said if it was in the works there's no need to hide it. And not even gonna go into the seulrene part because come on.. This was such a reach and the definition of grabbing at straws..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My only thoughts are photographers are allowed to post throwbacks whenever they want and they do so all the time. doesn't mean anything.

No conspiracy with seulgi either. kpop Fans are kpop fans regardless of who they stan. Pretty often it is fans of other people that post about seeing x idol out somewhere and multi fans exist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 07:58
My only thoughts are photographers are allowed to post throwbacks whenever they want and they do so all the time. doesn't mean anything.

No conspiracy with seulgi either. kpop Fans are kpop fans regardless of who they stan. Pretty often it is fans of other people that post about seeing x idol out somewhere and multi fans exist.
x2 it's actually always fans of others who post pictures or ask for pictures, because if it was luvies they'd never bother her and would respect her privacy and never post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I always wondered why the throwback pictures were press con pics though? Like usually when their dancers etc post throwback stuff, it's selfies with aseul or a picture of them dancing or behind the scenes or something. These were just straight up press con headshots that the woman was releasing at 12 kst every day back to back? That was a little odd to me. I truly felt a spark of an aseul cb announcement in my soul then before I was disappointed.
As for Irene dating news, the "rumours" have already made rounds on forums several times like a year or two ago, so why would they take action when everything has pretty much died down on that front at least? I understand why they'd use seulgi to divert attention but why now? I don't see it tbh
And if Seulgi is dating anyone, then it might just Chaeyeon given how often she hangs out with her and that one picture of Chaeyeon's hand on her butt while she was paying :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:20
Am I the weird one here? Like what's the obsession with giving these rich people gifts? As fans our job stops at paying in exchange for their actual jobs (albums, concerts) the rest is beyond stupid imo whether it's letters or gifts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:23
Guest wrote:
Am I the weird one here? Like what's the obsession with giving these rich people gifts? As fans our job stops at paying in exchange for their actual jobs (albums, concerts) the rest is beyond stupid imo whether it's letters or gifts.
Da
And I've been feeling like the weird one for exactly opposite reasons, like what's the big deal about accepting gifts and letters. It might be tiresome to carry but it's not like she's alone, she has a manager with her and other staff. They can throw the stuff away like they do with things they get at fansigns for safety reasons but just accepting it makes fans happy, so idk why not? Is it really that much of a difficulty?
Maybe this is a cultural thing but I could never imagine straight up refusing a gift, when it's being offered upfront like this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 15:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
And I've been feeling like the weird one for exactly opposite reasons, like what's the big deal about accepting gifts and letters. It might be tiresome to carry but it's not like she's alone, she has a manager with her and other staff. They can throw the stuff away like they do with things they get at fansigns for safety reasons but just accepting it makes fans happy, so idk why not? Is it really that much of a difficulty?
Maybe this is a cultural thing but I could never imagine straight up refusing a gift, when it's being offered upfront like this.
da
She's always throwing tantrums about these things, never gives fans autographs or takes anything from them. I remember her speaking for Seulgi many times when fans ask them for autographs even though when Seulgi is alone she does take things and sings things. Joy takes things when she goes to film her show, all idols take letters. Makes it all fake when she goes "don't buy too many albums" when she knows well that's the only way they can get her autographs since she rejects them otherwise. She even came up with this "we don't have a manager with us" but then she also doesn't sign when there's a manager. I rather blame the idiots giving her shit still, save your money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
da
She's always throwing tantrums about these things, never gives fans autographs or takes anything from them. I remember her speaking for Seulgi many times when fans ask them for autographs even though when Seulgi is alone she does take things and sings things. Joy takes things when she goes to film her show, all idols take letters. Makes it all fake when she goes "don't buy too many albums" when she knows well that's the only way they can get her autographs since she rejects them otherwise. She even came up with this "we don't have a manager with us" but then she also doesn't sign when there's a manager. I rather blame the idiots giving her shit still, save your money.
DA
This is what I was about to point out, I remember a video of Joy leaning out of the car to take someone's gift while leaving Animal Farm. And Joy bar was regularly giving her stuff before they stopped going.
I think it's just her personal preference and not a company policy or anything, which is fine.
But I'm like the other anon above you, why is that account acting like fans giving gifts is something bad? I simply don't see it as a serious issue.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Don't get me wrong I never meant to say I understood her actions, I just dont understand fans' insistence on giving gifts to a rich idol when said rich idol clearly doesn't want their gifts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
da
Da she was accepting gifts for more than a year of being a dj. She also works 3 days a week and not once every two weeks. The thing about albums you inserted for no reason makes no sense, because in what world do they come autographed?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Da
it on a way to work not a fansigns she used to received fan give and letters before and it getting more and more as time pass by. it getting tiresome as some point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
da
Da she was accepting gifts for more than a year of being a dj. She also works 3 days a week and not once every two weeks. The thing about albums you inserted for no reason makes no sense, because in what world do they come autographed?
People are giving her letters and gifts, they aren't out there assaulting her. There's no need for the tantrums, all idols take these things. And are you being deliberately obtuse about the albums? She never signs anything including albums anywhere including when she's going to work, the only way people can get her autographs is through buying shitloads of albums. That makes her telling people not to buy a lot of albums so fake. Do i have to explain it more?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
da
People are giving her letters and gifts, they aren't out there assaulting her. There's no need for the tantrums, all idols take these things. And are you being deliberately obtuse about the albums? She never signs anything including albums anywhere including when she's going to work, the only way people can get her autographs is through buying shitloads of albums. That makes her telling people not to buy a lot of albums so fake. Do i have to explain it more?
What tantrums? Her saying she’s not receiving gifts anymore is a tantrum? And yeah sorry I didn’t realize you were reaching about fancalls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
da
Repeatedly using the word "tantrums" to describe all this makes it seem like you have an agenda here. But when a crowd of people started inundating her with gifts for her AND other members every time she showed up to work, several days a week, it's easier to just say "no gifts, nothing" than try to set limits because people won't adhere to limits. They're not even adhering to "no gifts." But she's not throwing toddler tantrums over it, and she's not obligated to take 50 bags of items from people every week, either. She greets everyone, talks, and poses for pictures every day she works, that should be enough.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
da
Repeatedly using the word "tantrums" to describe all this makes it seem like you have an agenda here. But when a crowd of people started inundating her with gifts for her AND other members every time she showed up to work, several days a week, it's easier to just say "no gifts, nothing" than try to set limits because people won't adhere to limits. They're not even adhering to "no gifts." But she's not throwing toddler tantrums over it, and she's not obligated to take 50 bags of items from people every week, either. She greets everyone, talks, and poses for pictures every day she works, that should be enough.
Poor her, how will she survive being given gifts and letters..She does this about autographs as well, so it's not her first rodeo here. I have an agenda though, it's not like this are her actions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Don't get me wrong I never meant to say I understood her actions, I just dont understand fans' insistence on giving gifts to a rich idol when said rich idol clearly doesn't want their gifts.
Sa
Don't worry anon, I totally understand your perspective. I was just pointing out something from my perspective. I genuinely wanted to know if I was missing something because I really couldn't understand why people were making it seem like such a big deal.
I understand that taking 50 bags can be bothersome, and someone else was saying it's not a fansign, but it's a place where fans gather, it's essentially the same thing to the fans. And like I said, she doesn't need to transport the 50 bags home, she can dispose of it like they do with a lot of the stuff they receive from fans due to security reasons. But why be so harshly insistent about something as simple as just accepting a gift when it clearly means the world to the fans who write those letters and adore her. It might not be her favourite, but imo, much like fancalls, it's something you put up for the people who pay your bills.
She's not obligated to, but it like an extremely unnecessary stand to take so strictly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 16:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Poor her, how will she survive being given gifts and letters..She does this about autographs as well, so it's not her first rodeo here. I have an agenda though, it's not like this are her actions.
It’s a good thing you’re here acting offended on behalf of her fans who accept her decision.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s a good thing you’re here acting offended on behalf of her fans who accept her decision.
It's a forum, i'm allowed to give an opinion and you'll just have to deal. No one is making this up, she has repeatedly acted this way about fan interactions. I'm not offended for them, i'm commenting about her actions. Her fans clearly have no self respect and keep doing it, so you might want to reevaluate that second statement.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's a forum, i'm allowed to give an opinion and you'll just have to deal. No one is making this up, she has repeatedly acted this way about fan interactions. I'm not offended for them, i'm commenting about her actions. Her fans clearly have no self respect and keep doing it, so you might want to reevaluate that second statement.
You’re basing that on two people? One of them an it*y stan and the other one bringing a present from somebody else (admittedly he could have been lying). She meets people three times a week and this only happened these past two days so it’s safe to say majority of her fans accept it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

do you gays read fanfics? suggest some of it pls (just put it on spoilers)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:24
da new here and wanna read fanfics too. is there page of recommendations or any recent good ones?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
da new here and wanna read fanfics too. is there page of recommendations or any recent good ones?
Da there's a lack of good fanfics nowadays. I'll recommend some old ones I loved. I mostly read seulrene fics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Correct me if I'm crazy, but didn't sana write a song that seemed to be about liking women? :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:08
Correct me if I'm crazy, but didn't sana write a song that seemed to be about liking women? :blinkwide:
Wrong topic. I'm sorryyy :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:54
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
Da there's a lack of good fanfics nowadays. I'll recommend some old ones I loved. I mostly read seulrene fics

DA main op here! thanks for the link even if i already read half of it. i agree with you tho, you can only count in your fingers the good and decent fanfic about rv ships nowadays...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was that an ig live or did I imagine it?? Is this SM 3.0? Can we get more?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she funny :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the yerene I'm used to, I was getting whiplash during FMR as a yerene enjoyer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I missed seeing them together, Yeri and Irene were so cute. Also I'm generally a group fan I don't have a bias and only care for the group and i think they're better together. So this might be an unpopular opinion for me, but Seulgi's personality shines more alone than with the group and its so hard not to notice it everytime they do something together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least there's an Asian tour right???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Girl why

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seulgi adjusted cos Irene's position where the comments were

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:26

I'm anon up there ^ i know i didnt mean anything malicious, it was such a nice position though :bigcry: Irene looked comfy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:30
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:26

I'm anon up there ^ i know i didnt mean anything malicious, it was such a nice position though :bigcry: Irene looked comfy.
OP, sorry anon i didnt catch your post when i posted this. It wasnt a comment directed to you :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:39
I don't even dare to hope for Monster let alone Naughty, Seulgi looked like she didn't remember it at all. They need to let them perform together ffs, both want to dance strong dances it's a must.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im sorry but wtf is happening with wendy's face. girl gotta stop soon or else it'll look even worse. nose is getting longer, jaw seems to be shaved even more, her eyes even changed a bit i think corner got cut. her new nose really skewed/changed her face

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da well....... they didn't say no to it :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:25
Guest wrote:
Da
Someone also pointed out that while wenjoy + yeri are doing stuff, aseul are mysteriously missing, I am about to enter my delusional era :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:32
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 08:25
Guest wrote:
Da
Someone also pointed out that while wenjoy + yeri are doing stuff, aseul are mysteriously missing, I am about to enter my delusional era :gaypimp:
DA Coupled with this here?

Yeah I am in my delusional era already :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: