Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Alright gays get ready to twerk.

I hope the teaser is just featuring the sound for a dance break, because if this is the entire song then ggbb will probably not be my taste unlike chico malo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:17
Thoughts?

Too soon to tell. Seems like it's only the dance break.
I don't hate what I see so far though and I like that JJ is involved.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:58
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:39
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:34
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:57
i
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:33

Da, it's music we all have different tastes and we're all gonna have different opinions, but I feel like you're stating your own personal experience with the song as an objective fact that would apply to everyone (Bolded part). So no, for many of us CM didn't need multiple listens to grow on us and it was an instant hit. For me the second the song ended I couldn't wait to play it again because I loved it so much.
I also don't feel like it's lacking anything and it's one of their better produced songs in years. I actually haven't felt this satisfied with a mamamoo release in a long time both musically and visually.
And for the last time b-sides and pre-releases always get a mediocre budget, in fact this still looks way more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing than say Aze gag or 1cm, even the pre-releases that manage to look really nice are still low budget Paint me for exp is pretty much just one set and 4 dresses in 4 different colors, that's it.
How you gonna say that my opinion is mine and I am forcing it on people by then going to state your opinion as a generic one?

Problem is people have diff tastes and if I am OK with thinking the song is not so good while being ok with your liking it, should it also be vice versa ? Or does your opinion alone stand ?
I stated my own opinion simply as mine and said so multiple times. You stated your opinion (bolded part) as an objective fact that this song is bad and not just a personal opinion.
Bruh you have added a we after stating your opinion while terming mine as a stand alone opinion. Like what's going on here? Can't I as a fan find the song lackluster and hope for better from the tt ? Or do I have to (or for that matter of fact anyone who doesn't agree to your views) always agree with you.
I said "many of us" because many anons said they loved the song, I never said everyone did. I also clearly stated it's natural to have different opinions and different tastes in music. You're trying too hard to make it seem like I said certain things in my post which were never said.
Some of us loved the song, some people (including yourself) disliked it, and that's fine. Let's just not state personal opinions as facts that apply to everyone, that's all I'm saying.
I'm gonna stop responding to this convo now. Peace.
Obfuscation attempt noted. What I see is you repeating my points & paraphrasing ... so for both our benefits I am making it clear, multiple people didn't like me ( similar to me ) and multiple people liked it ( similar to you ). However you had to go and insert yourself into it by accusing me of generalization while absolving yourself of the same.

So take your own advice and refrain from posting your opinion as a generalized fact :) also be cognizant that within and outside kpop multiple pov's will exist at any given point and not all will be to your liking. Since we are both saying the same thing I do not want to add to this anymore. Adios

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i

How you gonna say that my opinion is mine and I am forcing it on people by then going to state your opinion as a generic one?

Problem is people have diff tastes and if I am OK with thinking the song is not so good while being ok with your liking it, should it also be vice versa ? Or does your opinion alone stand ?
I stated my own opinion simply as mine and said so multiple times. You stated your opinion (bolded part) as an objective fact that this song is bad and not just a personal opinion.
Bruh you have added a we after stating your opinion while terming mine as a stand alone opinion. Like what's going on here? Can't I as a fan find the song lackluster and hope for better from the tt ? Or do I have to (or for that matter of fact anyone who doesn't agree to your views) always agree with you.
I said "many of us" because many anons said they loved the song, I never said everyone did. I also clearly stated it's natural to have different opinions and different tastes in music. You're trying too hard to make it seem like I said certain things in my post which were never said.
Some of us loved the song, some people (including yourself) disliked it, and that's fine. Let's just not state personal opinions as facts that apply to everyone, that's all I'm saying.
Obfuscation attempt noted. What I see is you repeating my points & paraphrasing ... so for both our benefits I am making it clear, multiple people didn't like me ( similar to me ) and multiple people liked it ( similar to you ). However you had to go and insert yourself into it by accusing me of generalization while absolving yourself of the same.

So take your own advice and refrain from posting your opinion as a generalized fact :) also be cognizant that within and outside kpop multiple pov's will exist at any given point and not all will be to your liking. Since we are both saying the same thing I do not want to add to this anymore. Adios
Hey, I’ll agree with you. I don’t like either of the songs so far. The choreography is also super awkward and feels forced. Like they’re trying to stay relevant with the current trends but it misses the mark. I’m looking forward to hearing the full release of their tt, but so far the music from the teaser alone sounds jarring. But I feel like I’m biased because I haven’t liked any of their musical releases for the past three years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hey, I’ll agree with you. I don’t like either of the songs so far. The choreography is also super awkward and feels forced. Like they’re trying to stay relevant with the current trends but it misses the mark. I’m looking forward to hearing the full release of their tt, but so far the music from the teaser alone sounds jarring. But I feel like I’m biased because I haven’t liked any of their musical releases for the past three years.
LMFAO why are you here if you haven't liked their music in 3 years get a hobby

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because I still like the group overall and regardless of my personal opinion about their recent release, I still look forward to seeing what they put out.

Why are you so pressed about it? Lmfao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i

Since you seem to have reading comprehension issues here I will copy paste for you the relevant parts in my FIRST POST:
"it's music we all have different tastes and we're all gonna have different opinions"
"So no, for many of us CM didn't need multiple listens to grow on us and it was an instant hit."
"For me the second the song ended I couldn't wait to play it again because I loved it so much."
I was very VERY clear from the very beginning that:
1-We're all allowed our own opinions when it comes to music.
2-This is my own personnel opinion and not a generalization.
But you on the other hand, never did the same and phrased your opinion as a fact, and then pretended that I did the same when I called you out on your rigid perspective and on trying to make it sound like CM being bad song is a general truth. You have been STRAIGHT OUT LYING right from the start and adding things that were never in my post just to attack me simply for expressing a different opinion than yours. Learn to debate people who disagree with you without recurring to gaslighting and lies, what a fucking psycho!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:22
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Because I still like the group overall and regardless of my personal opinion about their recent release, I still look forward to seeing what they put out.

Why are you so pressed about it? Lmfao
Lol. anons like that always want others to like the group/songs basis their liking. God forbid you have your own opinion that doesn't align with theirs. It makes me laugh sometimes how convoluted stanning in general has become these days. People like groups for varied reasons, no need to be judgemental as long as they like it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Since you seem to have reading comprehension issues here I will copy paste for you the relevant parts in my FIRST POST:
"it's music we all have different tastes and we're all gonna have different opinions"
"So no, for many of us CM didn't need multiple listens to grow on us and it was an instant hit."
"For me the second the song ended I couldn't wait to play it again because I loved it so much."
But you on the other hand, never did the same and phrased your opinion as a fact, and then pretended that I did the same when I called you out on your rigid perspective and on trying to make it sound like CM being bad song is a general truth. You have been STRAIGHT OUT LYING right from the start and adding things that were never in my post just to attack me simply for expressing a different opinion than yours. Learn to debate people who disagree with you without recurring to gaslighting and lies, what a fucking psycho!
Nope. you are spinning an argument here because you didn't like me and other anons saying that the song wasn't it for us. You are the one with a rigid perspective here, unable to digest others thoughts about a song you like. Like I said before am ok with you liking a song that I do not, sadly its not vice versa in this case. I don't issue call outs or correct people's thoughts, since everyone is entitled to their own thoughts, that is something you admit to doing because again a rigid perspective.

But sure spin it around on me, simply because I am bothering to check your mis-directions about my words while trying to tell you its ok to a like a song others dislike and vice versa. Lol and what's with the name calling simply because someone doesn't agree with you? Go outside man! You need sunshine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 18:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nope. you are spinning an argument here because you didn't like me and other anons saying that the song wasn't it for us. You are the one with a rigid perspective here, unable to digest others thoughts about a song you like. Like I said before am ok with you liking a song that I do not, sadly its not vice versa in this case. I don't issue call outs or correct people's thoughts, since everyone is entitled to their own thoughts, that is something you admit to doing because again a rigid perspective.

But sure spin it around on me, simply because I am bothering to check your mis-directions about my words while trying to tell you its ok to a like a song others dislike and vice versa. Lol and what's with the name calling simply because someone doesn't agree with you? Go outside man! You need sunshine
DA. Just drop it, the anon you are replying to is unable to digest anyone not liking CM. Probably functions on a defender of mmm/ms mindset, where not liking the song equals to not liking the group or something. Hivemind mentality. I actually want to appreciate them for not labeling you a troll, though they did label you a psycho :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Had high hopes from the ggbb, but so far not a big fan of the teaser =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All you did was basically a "No you" and straight up lie about shit that's right there in my post and anyone can read. You lied and then doubled down on your lie when I said from the start you're free to have a different opinion, this is music it's not like it's math. But go ahead and try to take the higher moral ground now lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

All you did was basically a "No you" and straight up lie about shit that's right there in my post and anyone can read. You lied and then doubled down on your lie when I said from the start you're free to have a different opinion, this is music it's not like it's math. But go ahead and try to take the higher moral ground now lol
Still a solid nope. You can take your warped understanding of the topic and twist it all you want but it still stands that am OK with you liking a song I dislike but you on the other hand are quite rigid

And your last 2 replies are nothing but a tantrum when things don't pan out as you want. You resort to name-calling and obfuscation and whatnot. Learn to live with opposing point of views because we both like mmm at the end of the day whether you like it or not :)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Other kpop threads: "Member 1 is so gay! Member 2 is so gay too! Member 3? Did you see what she did? Queen of all gays! And their latest music, so good, I love it so much!"

Mamamoo thread: "Member 1? Not gay. Member 2? Not gay either. Member 3? ESPECIALLY not gay, I DON'T WANT her to be gay, I CAN'T TOLERATE the idea that she might be gay and I WILL FIGHT you for THREE PAGES if needed because of it. Also, their music? IT FUCKING SUCKS since 2016 or whatever. But hey I'll hang around this thread because of my RIGHT TO COMPLAIN."

:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:32
Other kpop threads: "Member 1 is so gay! Member 2 is so gay too! Member 3? Did you see what she did? Queen of all gays! And their latest music, so good, I love it so much!"

Mamamoo thread: "Member 1? Not gay. Member 2? Not gay either. Member 3? ESPECIALLY not gay, I DON'T WANT her to be gay, I CAN'T TOLERATE the idea that she might be gay and I WILL FIGHT you for THREE PAGES if needed because of it. Also, their music? IT FUCKING SUCKS since 2016 or whatever. But hey I'll hang around this thread because of my RIGHT TO COMPLAIN."

:rofl: :rofl:
Mamamoo is like the ex that some of the anons here can never move on from. They got schadenfreude when the girls "flopped", which btw seem like a perpetual state according to them. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Still a solid nope. You can take your warped understanding of the topic and twist it all you want but it still stands that am OK with you liking a song I dislike but you on the other hand are quite rigid

And your last 2 replies are nothing but a tantrum when things don't pan out as you want. You resort to name-calling and obfuscation and whatnot. Learn to live with opposing point of views because we both like mmm at the end of the day whether you like it or not :)
I will say it again for the last time, my post is right there for anyone to read and no amount of you trying to spin this around and coming up with imaginary things that never happened will change the facts that I have zero issue with you disliking Chico Malo and that you got mad and threw a tantrum when I said don't state your opinion as a general fact, some of us actually liked the song. Learn to accept other opinions and that some people can like things that you personally dislike, that's part of human nature. You will suffer a lot in life if every time you hear that not everyone thinks the same as you, you get this angry.
I will stop responding for good this time, good luck with your life "man"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I will say it again for the last time, my post is right there for anyone to read and no amount of you trying to spin this around and coming up with imaginary things that never happened will change the facts that I have zero issue with you disliking Chico Malo and that you got mad and threw a tantrum when I said don't state your opinion as a general fact, some of us actually liked the song. Learn to accept other opinions and that some people can like things that you personally dislike, that's part of human nature. You will suffer a lot in life if every time you hear that not everyone thinks the same as you, you get this angry.
Lmao. Why are you repeating exactly what I am trying to tell you ?! And am not angry here my friend you are the one with the flare ups and name calling remember. I am just now letting you have the last word in because that's your habit as a regular on this thread :)

plus you don't like others not agreeing with your pov and tend to dismiss those point of views once called out by spinning a narrative. Whatever I don't mind repeating myself for the nth time for your benefit. I don't mind you liking a song which I dislike, hope you can afford me the same understanding. It's simple actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Lmao. Why are you repeating exactly what I am trying to tell you ?! And am not angry here my friend you are the one with the flare ups and name calling remember. I am just now letting you have the last word in because that's your habit as a regular on this thread :)

plus you don't like others not agreeing with your pov and tend to dismiss those point of views once called out by spinning a narrative. Whatever I don't mind repeating myself for the nth time for your benefit. I don't mind you liking a song which I dislike, hope you can afford me the same understanding. It's simple actually.
:rofl: It's just a kid from twitter having a meltdown because you are not agreeing to their version of events and that too calmly. But I recommend you stop replying now, it was fun at the beginning to watch them debate their way out of the mess but now its irritating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please for the love of god both of you stop trying so hard to have the last word, you're both so fucking childish just drop it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Please for the love of god both of you stop trying so hard to have the last word, you're both so fucking childish just drop it.
Same anon as above. I agree it's irritating but that anon am engaging with has a habit of getting the last word in without owning up to their mess. They usually indulge in name calling and are aggressive without any need often times derailing the thread just to throw a tantrum since someone opposed their pov.

I apologize for my part in engaging with an asshole but am not going to back down either. It's time someone gave them back good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Same anon as above. I agree it's irritating but that anon am engaging with has a habit of getting the last word in without owning up to their mess. They usually indulge in name calling and are aggressive without any need often times derailing the thread just to throw a tantrum since someone opposed their pov.

I apologize for my part in engaging with an asshole but am not going to back down either. It's time someone gave them back good.
I had truly intended on letting this childish quarrel go and letting you have the last word, and yet here you are sharing TWO more posts still talking about me, not only calling me an asshole (and I'm the one who indulges in name calling lol) but also accusing me of being someone I am not. I have never ever gotten involved in an argument that lasted this long on this thread, this is the first time I get in an argument like this. But it seems like you have experience with this and you're quite used to these lengthily arguments were both parties keep going forever, problem is you seem to think every person you ever fought with before is the same.
Hopefully I will have to say this for the last time, stop talking about me and stop accusing me of shit that's completely false. Not everyone you ever had an argument with is the same person and not everyone has to agree with your opinions.
Sincerely, leave me the fuck be, this is such weird unhinged behavior.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:26
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I had truly intended on letting this childish quarrel go and letting you have the last word, and yet here you are sharing TWO more posts still talking about me, not only calling me an asshole (and I'm the one who indulges in name calling lol) but also accusing me of being someone I am not. I have never ever gotten involved in an argument that lasted this long on this thread, this is the first time I get in an argument like this. But it seems like you have experience with this and you're quite used to these lengthily arguments were both parties keep going forever, problem is you seem to think every person you ever fought with before is the same.
Hopefully I will have to say this for the last time, stop talking about me and stop accusing me of shit that's completely false. Not everyone you ever had an argument with is the same person and not everyone has to agree with your opinions.
Sincerely, leave me the fuck be, this is such weird unhinged behavior.
You fucked up by trying to dismiss people's opinions about CM because you liked it. There were posts before me too about ppl not liking it, but since I replied to your post about liking it you couldn't stand the point of view and started accusing me of generalization.

I am repeating again i don't have a problem with you liking it, but neither should you have had any problem with me or others disliking it. Instead of owning up to your mistake of dismissing others opinions you have been using every argument under the sun, losing your cool while still trying to have the last word in. Lol. I could go on and on honestly here...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mamamoo threads is living true to its name, the shithole of all shit opinion. Y'all come and go and drop your hot take for the sake of free speech but none of you can offer any clear reason why the song is bad. As some anons here pointed out that people cannot even differentiate between Latin genres. So to be very clear, nobody should take any tlc opinions seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:59
Mamamoo threads is living true to its name, the shithole of all shit opinion. Y'all come and go and drop your hot take for the sake of free speech but none of you can offer any clear reason why the song is bad. As some anons here pointed out that people cannot even differentiate between Latin genres. So to be very clear, nobody should take any tlc opinions seriously.
Anon, please just let it go. Their holier-than-thou attitude is annoying as fuck but sometimes you just have to fucking ignore it and move on with your life. No side of this ridiculous argument is gonna accept that they were in the wrong so just please move on. You won't change anybodies mind on the internet. It's just gonna go in circles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stop trying to have the last word ffs. You always do that. You get into this long ass arguments and always have to have the last word. Don’t try to act like it’s not you either because your writing style and phrases you use are very recognizable. Just drop it already.

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

Completely off topic but anyone else excited for the upcoming US concert?
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:39
Very much so. Hopefully whoever want to go gets to do so. For many of us this is gonna be our only chance to see them live. I’m gonna try to make it to the one nearest me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
My friends and I are planning to attend the NY concert :fingcross: If you guys are going there wanna join us and grab a bite @Urban hawker before the show? :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:33
Villanelle171 wrote:
My friends and I are planning to attend the NY concert :fingcross: If you guys are going there wanna join us and grab a bite @Urban hawker before the show? :hug:
I’m going to nyc show but maybe you should post on reddit. Lol I wouldn’t trust people from an anonymous board

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:06
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 23:33
Villanelle171 wrote:
I’m going to nyc show but maybe you should post on reddit. Lol I wouldn’t trust people from an anonymous board
If Reddit isn't your cup of tea, I saw this discord link for USA moos on twt: discord.gg/JWEpfquBwv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of US concerts, I'm still worried that RBW overshot their estimation of American interest in mamamoo, and the girls will be performing in half empty venues. This apprehension coupled with news about Twice selling out their US stops is just make me anxious :'( .

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:30
Speaking of US concerts, I'm still worried that RBW overshot their estimation of American interest in mamamoo, and the girls will be performing in half empty venues. This apprehension coupled with news about Twice selling out their US stops is just make me anxious :'( .
I hope most of the venues are around 10-15k range to be safe but like NY and LA can definitely be bigger. I don’t think the company is lazy or overshooting, it was probably the best for what the organizers could find in the short time period of the tour. Just gotta be hopeful at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:12
Stop trying to have the last word ffs. You always do that. You get into this long ass arguments and always have to have the last word. Don’t try to act like it’s not you either because your writing style and phrases you use are very recognizable. Just drop it already.
DA. Their quality of life drops if they can't have the last word in. And it's usually a long drawn argument which began because someone called them out on their shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not involved in you guys' childish little argument but holy fuck.
Accusing other people of wanting to get the last word and in the same breath starting this dumbass argument again hours after it already ended. Stop being a hyprocrite and stfu you clowns.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:57
Guest wrote:
DA. Their quality of life drops if they can't have the last word in. And it's usually a long drawn argument which began because someone called them out on their shit.
Lol yeah. That one anon seems to be a regular on this thread and is funny how desperate they are to get the last word in every single time :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 20:59
Disclaimer I'm neither of the two idiots above. Just state some fact here, people came to tlc ain't for discussion but for the cathartic moments of saying hot takes that they would probably got shit for on main.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 03:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol yeah. That one anon seems to be a regular on this thread and is funny how desperate they are to get the last word in every single time :rofl:
:rofl: classic loser through and through

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guys we get it, the anon who likes to have the last word in is an idiot and we all find that person irritating. I have on most occasions reported their posts too. But can we move on from discussing idiots to actually discussing mmm ?

Personally I am very concerned by the lack of enthusiasm for mmm+ ... for a gay fandom two ladies being ultra gay since December last year (we know they are 90% confirmed gay) aren't being discussed enough. Why aren't we losing our shit over these 2 hot gays and discussing anons with issues instead?

And hyejin's classic move to pick up the bottle in Paris hasn't left my mind. Anyone struggling the same ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^I’m sure that anon is replying to themselves .. otherwise its such a weird move to continue a convo that ended hours ago.

What’s the bottle that hyejin picked up in paris? Feel like I’m missing something.

I’m anticipating their tittle track ggbb since it sounds more like my type of music. I like chico malo teaser but the song is okay for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:29
^I’m sure that anon is replying to themselves .. otherwise its such a weird move to continue a convo that ended hours ago.

What’s the bottle that hyejin picked up in paris? Feel like I’m missing something.

I’m anticipating their tittle track ggbb since it sounds more like my type of music. I like chico malo teaser but the song is okay for me
Don't think it's the same person replying to themselves unlike that other anon. But anyways it's an irritating discussion.

Chico malo seemed like aya for me as a song but the mv was amazing. Ggbb - the trailer sounds fun but nothing has been wow for me. But I'll hold my horses till the actual track drops since I trust kdh even though dudes lost his touch over the years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:35
Guest wrote:

Don't think it's the same person replying to themselves unlike that other anon. But anyways it's an irritating discussion.

Chico malo seemed like aya for me as a song but the mv was amazing. Ggbb - the trailer sounds fun but nothing has been wow for me. But I'll hold my horses till the actual track drops since I trust kdh even though dudes lost his touch over the years.
Da I believe Hwasa was putting the bottle down but just to set you right on that epic moment:

I am also curious to see how GGBB comes out. Not sure how I'm feeling about the video game style bleeps and blorps but the dancing in the teaser today has me excited!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Hwasa was insane for the bottle thing in Paris.

Ggbb sounds good so far. Am hoping for a banger, the teaser got me hypeddddd.

The anon who always insists on getting the last word in is unfortunately a regular on this thread and is best ignored.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m so confused by the new song. From the teaser released earlier it sounded as one anon put it as bleeps and blorps but in the new spoiler released for m countdown it does sound old school like the song at the end of Chico malo mv.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Someone has definitely been replying to themselves (quite possibly neither of the two main anons) and trying to get that argument started again hours after it had ended. Some people in here just thrive off shit stirring and derailing the thread and people just fall for it every time.

Anyway for ggbb I wasn't a huge fan of the little snippet from yesterday but the preview from M countdown sounded like something completely different so it might be too soon to tell what the song will sound like

_illusions
Reactions: 11

Post by _illusions »

:hmmm: Or it might be the kpop thing where theres 3 genres in one song. I'm definitely curious, but if its a mix i wonder how they'll mesh the two vibes together

Also here's an update on MMM's 5th member:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

_illusions wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 12:45
:hmmm: Or it might be the kpop thing where theres 3 genres in one song. I'm definitely curious, but if its a mix i wonder how they'll mesh the two vibes together

Also here's an update on MMM's 5th member:
Aww furry chicken nugget with no neck and lots of sass!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the teaser was the dance break that's why it sounds different, look at the dance breaks from Dingga or Illella they sound almost nothing like the rest of the song. While the snippets from Mcountdown and the end of Chico malo which sound closer to each other and both have a 60s type of vibe, are what the actual song is gonna sound like...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mmm getting huge venues in US while performing in tiny halls in Asia is rbw's commitment to going global

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:25
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guys we get it, the anon who likes to have the last word in is an idiot and we all find that person irritating. I have on most occasions reported their posts too. But can we move on from discussing idiots to actually discussing mmm ?

Personally I am very concerned by the lack of enthusiasm for mmm+ ... for a gay fandom two ladies being ultra gay since December last year (we know they are 90% confirmed gay) aren't being discussed enough. Why aren't we losing our shit over these 2 hot gays and discussing anons with issues instead?

And hyejin's classic move to pick up the bottle in Paris hasn't left my mind. Anyone struggling the same ?
I'm also wondering why there isn't much hype for mmm+. The streams for chico malo isn't that high either. Let's stream if you can!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holy shit these capacities are interesting:

New York - 17,500
Baltimore - 14,000
Atlanta - 21,000
Nashville - 20,000
Fort Worth - 14,000
Chicago - 10,000
Glendale - 18,300
Oakland - 19,596
Los Angeles - 17,505

The ones that have fair capacity are New York, LA, Fort Worth, and maybe Chicago. But why the hell is Nashville, Glendale, Atlanta and Oakland so big. I think Chicago could've had a larger arena though, but the arena is right next to a Chinatown which might be good.

Baltimore is hit or miss because Washington DC has a decent sized Asian-American population, but like Baltimore is such a sketchy city. Maybe geographically it's fine but I feel like most people would just go to the New York location if they had to travel. Nashville still makes no sense to me why they chose that city, I need to find the person making these data analytical decisions.