Twice

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 03:17
We all agree that it was a wrong action that needed to be called out. But Kanye :rofl:

Most ordinary Koreans cannot even tell apart who among white people are Jewish. Although I don't know any Korean who doesn't know about 'Holocaust, Nazi = bad' that knowledge more came from cultural side (such popular films, literature like Anne Frank). World history is correctly taught but it isn't an important subject. Just like Korean history, much focus is on periods other than the modern/contemporary. More focus on things like French Revolution in case of world history. But I don't know what the hell those born in 1999 learn at school. Not to mention that performing arts school in Korea is known to be filled with dummies who don't learn as much or even study as normal school students.
I think Chaeyoung is definitely victim to a terrible lack of education, but she's also a 23 year-old millionaire and international public figure who should absolutely know better. We can find excuses for her mistakes all day or we can just accept that she f'd up BIG and will have to face whatever consequences that come from it, even if it's just having to deal with large amounts of hate for awhile.
She should probably lay low for a little and work on mental health. I imagine introducing herself on stage at US concerts is going to be extremely nerve-wracking for her now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
We all agree that it was a wrong action that needed to be called out. But Kanye :rofl:

Most ordinary Koreans cannot even tell apart who among white people are Jewish. Although I don't know any Korean who doesn't know about 'Holocaust, Nazi = bad' that knowledge more came from cultural side (such popular films, literature like Anne Frank). World history is correctly taught but it isn't an important subject. Just like Korean history, much focus is on periods other than the modern/contemporary. More focus on things like French Revolution in case of world history. But I don't know what the hell those born in 1999 learn at school. Not to mention that performing arts school in Korea is known to be filled with dummies who don't learn as much or even study as normal school students.
To be honest it goes both ways. I live in the west I learned about world war 2. But the focus was always solely on german monstrosities. And I consider myself to have a had a very good education and i try to keep myself uptodate with what happens in the world. If I didn't take an interest in kpop I would've never learned about japan's horrible rampage and burning sun.
Both the west and east seems to both have only focused world war 2 history blindspots
I mean thailand has whole nazi pop culture thing going on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 02:26

Da I’m sorry this might make me sound ignorant my damn self but when they do stuff like this it makes me not care that she wore that shirt and it makes me feel bad (for the Jewish fans and family that was hurt but nzis) but at the same time what makes you think you’re any better than her when you’re posting shit like this especially when she is nowhere like kw.
Its not just that, the nazis believed in a pure superior aryan race, this not only affected jews, but disabled people, people of color, homosexuals, gypsies, their political enemies, mestizos, and many others. It's terrible.
Girl we know. CY is not a Nazi, she's never shown any anti-Semitism or racism or homophobia or anything. Some of y'all are acting as if she's actually a Nazi as opposed to just ignorant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 03:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I’m sorry this might make me sound ignorant my damn self but when they do stuff like this it makes me not care that she wore that shirt and it makes me feel bad (for the Jewish fans and family that was hurt but nzis) but at the same time what makes you think you’re any better than her when you’re posting shit like this especially when she is nowhere like kw.
Its not just that, the nazis believed in a pure superior aryan race, this not only affected jews, but disabled people, people of color, homosexuals, gypsies, their political enemies, mestizos, and many others. It's terrible.
Girl we know. CY is not a Nazi, she's never shown any anti-Semitism or racism or homophobia or anything. Some of y'all are acting as if she's actually a Nazi as opposed to just ignorant
X2 right outside of being dumb and wearing this shirt, when has she shown any sign of hating others. Like if she had other instances of being anything a nazi stands for I could understand giving her that title but she hasn’t.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I admit that i am not a fan, i don't even know how she looks like but reading this thread i can't believe how dramatic some of you are being. Nothing will happen to her, she made a mistake and she apologized. Yes it's a big mistake and yes the apology is half assed and it shows yet again that Koreans will never care what Ifans feel, but nothing will happen to her and JYPE won't punish her and their careers will be fine. Be thankful it had nothing to do with Korea, as long as the offence is not local she will be more than fine. I don't get the dramatics at all, she's not Kanye he's huge and was doubling down and saying some insane shit. She doesn't have the same fame or reach and what she did isn't comparable at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Truth be told, cy has always been able to do as she liked. Who is to tell her she can't? She is one of the more favored members in the group by the Company who can do no wrong. As the fact that the renewal has loosen many strings tied to them, like being able to go out on their own without reporting to the managers and uploading photos to instagram without going through the managers, has it's pros and cons. The managers can't tell them which are problematic now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let her try this in Germany and see if "she's just ignorant" will fly.
This shows the literal ignorance on your side.

I think I have posted twice here, all saying that what she did was absolutely wrong regardless of the level of intention and that I don't know any Korean who don't know the bad connotation of Nazi & Holocaust but then I don't know any born after 1999 other than my nieces nephews.

Never defending & agreeing that her getting educated, taking responsibility etc.

This is your ignorant part: Percentage of Koreans knowing Nazi symbol = bad >>>>>>>>>> Percentage of Koreans knowing "what happens when you do this in Germany".

If one doesn't know that part about German law and is an actual secret Nazi sympathiser, the perfect place for such Nazi followers to show off her evil racist side is actually in places like Germany where, despite the apparent forced law, lie lots of dormant Nazis (along with those who are not). Rather than the US where the victims' descendants have made a living & where evil Nazi-shirt-wearers have much higher possibility of getting brutally beaten (than in Germany).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:16
This is making me laugh 😂

Someone really made an edit 😆
It looks like Sana likes making gay manager nervous it's funny, she really loves being loved by lesbians :lol: Maybe she has a little crush

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 03:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How many times should ignorance be an excuse? It's not a valid excuse anymore, her company can afford training or at least someone who is not a moron to check social media posts before they go out. Let her try this in Germany and see if "she's just ignorant" will fly. The way you infantilize your faves, istg.
No one is saying it's an excuse though? She's being blasted for being a dumbass and rightfully so. What she doesn't deserve is to be treated like she's a Nazi, because she's not. She's just an idiot who wore a shirt without thinking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 05:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How many times should ignorance be an excuse? It's not a valid excuse anymore, her company can afford training or at least someone who is not a moron to check social media posts before they go out. Let her try this in Germany and see if "she's just ignorant" will fly. The way you infantilize your faves, istg.
No one is saying it's an excuse though? She's being blasted for being a dumbass and rightfully so. What she doesn't deserve is to be treated like she's a Nazi, because she's not. She's just an idiot who wore a shirt without thinking.
x2

I think people who are truly trying to portray her as an intentional Nazi are getting off on the power trip of it all. And I say that as someone who is deeply irritated at her and wish she would fuck off right now.

People are doing a lot to seriously pretend she bought that shirt to be a Nazi, walked into a Jewish restaurant intentionally to be a Nazi, and then posted photographs showing it off. Actual Nazis don’t even do that on main. It has to be one of the most darkly hilarious series of unfortunate events I’ve seen a famous person have in one day. Like it could almost be an episode of it’s almost sunny.

Ignorance in this instance is embarrasing and tells us she has the intelligence of a walnut, but pretending ignorant people are actively Nazi doesn’t actually help anyone or achieve anything. She’s clearly not a Nazi, she’s a dumb fuck. They honestly should have reigned Chaeyoung in years ago, she’s always been the least media trained of the bunch and somewhat arrogant in her inability to see her own cringe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 06:11
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 05:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2

I think people who are truly trying to portray her as an intentional Nazi are getting off on the power trip of it all. And I say that as someone who is deeply irritated at her and wish she would fuck off right now.

People are doing a lot to seriously pretend she bought that shirt to be a Nazi, walked into a Jewish restaurant intentionally to be a Nazi, and then posted photographs showing it off. Actual Nazis don’t even do that on main. It has to be one of the most darkly hilarious series of unfortunate events I’ve seen a famous person have in one day. Like it could almost be an episode of it’s almost sunny.

Ignorance in this instance is embarrasing and tells us she has the intelligence of a walnut, but pretending ignorant people are actively Nazi doesn’t actually help anyone or achieve anything. She’s clearly not a Nazi, she’s a dumb fuck. They honestly should have reigned Chaeyoung in years ago, she’s always been the least media trained of the bunch and somewhat arrogant in her inability to see her own cringe.
Couldn't have said it better tbh. Is she a neo-nazi? No. Did she accidentally just expose the fact that behind her pretentious-alternative-artist shtick, she's actually an ignorant cookie cutter kpop idol with a dangerous lack of education? Absolutely.

I love Twice, love Twice content, love Twice's music. But I absolutely understand using "arrogant in her inability to see her own cringe" to describe Chaeyoung. But I'm angry and above all disappointed at this. For someone who seems to particularly enjoy Western culture and art, for someone who's girl group is trying to expand in the Western market, she suuuuuure comes across as willfully ignorant to basic concepts.

The Q anon shirt, this swastika issue, and heck even her saying in interviews that her preferred type is "very skinny people" and that "skinny is sexy" shows a clear lack of understanding of the very market she's trying to break into. It's definitely not as problematic of a statement, but imagine a young American celebrity saying something like that publicly. They'd be crucified online for it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think we should apologize at least specifically to the Jewish people and other communities that were targeted by Nazis. Because at the end of the day her apology looked like she was saying "Sorry if I offended you" and not like she truly realized the scope of what the Nazis have done and why people were so distressed over it. Right now, she's not showing actual growth, she's behaving like a kid who had to apologize because she got caught.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you girls think the company left her out to dry with that kind of apology? Or maybe because it was early morning in SK when it happened so Chae just rushed to apologize instead of discussing with her manager? Seems like she didn’t think through and thought this is just a minor mistake hence the rushed apology. She wrote a longer message just one day before that for konces

I was thinking they should have sat down with their PR dept who is fluent in English and compose a better one. Or maybe they really don’t have a PR dept that is responsible for western marketing. Just seems weird that a huge company can’t even do a proper damage control

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been waiting for them to come to Europe for so long but right now I'm relieved they aren't coming here yet. I'm sure this will die down though, I mean look at btass. They did something a lot worse and multiple times, even a Jewish human rights organisation denounced them yet they were chosen as advocates for unicef and are the most succesful kpop group.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 07:52
Do you girls think the company left her out to dry with that kind of apology? Or maybe because it was early morning in SK when it happened so Chae just rushed to apologize instead of discussing with her manager? Seems like she didn’t think through and thought this is just a minor mistake hence the rushed apology. She wrote a longer message just one day before that for konces

I was thinking they should have sat down with their PR dept who is fluent in English and compose a better one. Or maybe they really don’t have a PR dept that is responsible for western marketing. Just seems weird that a huge company can’t even do a proper damage control
You're assuming she was even the one who wrote it. She may have been, and even if she was she may have been given very specific parameters or essentially told what to say.

I think it would behoove her to do two things. Burn the shirt on main. Show people you don't want it anymore after learning what it is. Provide a more detailed apology with potentially a donation attached + commit openly to cultural sensitivity sessions.

JYP has the creativity of a brick so its not going to happen. The problem with kpop companies getting big is that they absolutely do not know how to conduct themselves in the West or how to fix a problem in the West. PR teams from Korea are not going to be well versed enough to navigate this. They need a team of Americans.

Also the fact that she wore this in New York and didn't get the shit beaten out of her is half a miracle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:14
Also the fact that she wore this in New York and didn't get the shit beaten out of her is half a miracle.
x2 Seriously

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I honestly hate the way people are just spreading lies with this whole thing, like this isn't a fanwar.
From the way they include the qanon stuff as if they were her clothes too to trying to frame her apology as ai written, to just lying that she studied abroad. None of those people care about this issue, they just want to drag her down further to save their faves and for some internet points.
Like even most news are just making this an issue of their education not of the person themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It honestly seems like most westerners who don't care about kpop are having a very mild reaction to this. Even in stan spaces for Western pop I am seeing people basically say "well she clearly didn't know what it meant because it doesn't make sense that she did and then did this"; people are accepting that she's an idiot, not a Nazi. Probably because its common sense. And most people can sympathise with an otherwise largely unproblematic celebrity doing one truly dumb thing out of ignorance and suddenly being branded an extremeist - cancel cultures extremes scare people.

The only places I've seen people try to really drag it to its extreme are kpop stan spaces. Unsurprisingly. I am sure stans of any other group under the sun will keep this on tap for several years, but the people proclaiming "oh its over for them" vastly overestimate how much anyone is caring. The media is picking it up because it has nothing else to talk about, but that will fade. The only question I have is whether this will impact future interview opportunities or awards show opportunities, because concerts are looking as popular as ever. I'm not even sure Chaeyoung will receive a super frosty reception because a lot of people have taken the "that was very bad but I will give her the benefit of the doubt that it was unintentional" route.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:10
It honestly seems like most westerners who don't care about kpop are having a very mild reaction to this. Even in stan spaces for Western pop I am seeing people basically say "well she clearly didn't know what it meant because it doesn't make sense that she did and then did this"; people are accepting that she's an idiot, not a Nazi. Probably because its common sense. And most people can sympathise with an otherwise largely unproblematic celebrity doing one truly dumb thing out of ignorance and suddenly being branded an extremeist - cancel cultures extremes scare people.

The only places I've seen people try to really drag it to its extreme are kpop stan spaces. Unsurprisingly. I am sure stans of any other group under the sun will keep this on tap for several years, but the people proclaiming "oh its over for them" vastly overestimate how much anyone is caring. The media is picking it up because it has nothing else to talk about, but that will fade. The only question I have is whether this will impact future interview opportunities or awards show opportunities, because concerts are looking as popular as ever. I'm not even sure Chaeyoung will receive a super frosty reception because a lot of people have taken the "that was very bad but I will give her the benefit of the doubt that it was unintentional" route.
I think most people in the west, who aren't trying to use this in a stan war, would react exactly how this thread reacted, realize that she probably is ignorant and stupid for the mistake she made and not make her out to be some n*zi doll. Plus the quick apology helps this too, even though it could have been a much better one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Twice future opportunities aside.
Jype has got to get some western senstivity experts and american PR people on their payroll.
Not just their idols but everyone from their management to stylist needs it.
The thing is so bad the girl wore that shirt whole day and no one in management noticed a thing. That's how ignorant everyone is. Not even their english translator noticed anything.
Honestly this is something we should be demanding from them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you think they are shooting?
concert dvr or japanese comeback.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 08:14
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 07:52

You're assuming she was even the one who wrote it. She may have been, and even if she was she may have been given very specific parameters or essentially told what to say.

I think it would behoove her to do two things. Burn the shirt on main. Show people you don't want it anymore after learning what it is. Provide a more detailed apology with potentially a donation attached + commit openly to cultural sensitivity sessions.

JYP has the creativity of a brick so its not going to happen. The problem with kpop companies getting big is that they absolutely do not know how to conduct themselves in the West or how to fix a problem in the West. PR teams from Korea are not going to be well versed enough to navigate this. They need a team of Americans.

The fact that the apology was addressed as from her and not jyp, and the fact that it was put on her insta so she was actually held publicly accountable and shamed, felt like something she may have thought of herself to me. I don't think she fully had say over the content, but something about those two moves felt like sincere ideas from Chaeyoung, because it's very her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are all barricade/floor tickets VIP or soundcheck ? Can I just get like a regular floor seat or

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:26
Are all barricade/floor tickets VIP or soundcheck ? Can I just get like a regular floor seat or
All barricade is VIP, yes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

lets see how Ferragamo reacts. We will know by then. Predicting this will affect her personal opportunities more than the group's.

Rough way to go out though since JYP never let them take individual opportunities much earlier in their career :mask:

it is chaeyoung's name on the tmz headlines after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 14:21
Guest wrote:

lets see how Ferragamo reacts. We will know by then. Predicting this will affect her personal opportunities more than the group's.

Rough way to go out though since JYP never let them take individual opportunities much earlier in their career :mask:

As an American that has experience working in Public Relations in the entertainment industry. Nothing is going to happen to Chae. She quickly apologized and it's pretty clear she was just ignorant regarding the symbol. It seems like it was a honest mistake and brands will understand that. Since she is from another country, most of her sponsors will understand that world history might not have been taught in the same way as it is in North America or Europe. Many of the popular fashion houses have done worse things regarding anti-semitism and racism.

In my personal opinion, Western fans are being quite entitled and hypocritical by acting as if our education system is the end all be all. When in truth we really only learn about the European half of the WWII ourselves. When I was in school they touched on what happened in Asian countries very briefly. The documentaries that are played here barely go over it. Even today most americans can't tell you the significance of the rising sun symbol. Here, you'll see people with tattoos of it, flags, clothing, stickers, etc.

Hopefully, everyone including Chae, all of Twice, their staff, and fans take this opportunity to become more educated all around so we don't run into this issue again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As an American that has experience working in Public Relations in the entertainment industry. Nothing is going to happen to Chae. She quickly apologized and it's pretty clear she was just ignorant regarding the symbol. It seems like it was a honest mistake and brands will understand that. Since she is from another country, most of her sponsors will understand that world history might not have been taught in the same way as it is in North America or Europe. Many of the popular fashion houses have done worse things regarding anti-semitism and racism.

In my personal opinion, Western fans are being quite entitled and hypocritical by acting as if our education system is the end all be all. When in truth we really only learn about the European half of the WWII ourselves. When I was in school they touched on what happened in Asian countries very briefly. The documentaries that are played here barely go over it. Even today most americans can't tell you the significance of the rising sun symbol. Here, you'll see people with tattoos of it, flags, clothing, stickers, etc.

Hopefully, everyone including Chae, all of Twice, their staff, and fans take this opportunity to become more educated all around so we don't run into this issue again.
i don't think that will fly with Ferragamo's creative director but we will see soon enough if that is indeed the case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:25
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 15:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

i don't think that will fly with Ferragamo's creative director but we will see soon enough if that is indeed the case.
Why do you think that? Because he's black? First off, i'm black as well. Also Ferragamo had their own scandal dealing with discrimination back in 2020. As I said previously Chaeyoung will be fine. She's not a problematic celebrity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Did any have good luck getting tickets?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Was that ticket registration only for American tour? I’d like to attend a concert in Europe but I have no idea how to do it once they announce the dates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holy shit... the verified fan sale just started and they're already selling out everything :fun: CRAZY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The girls will be so happy :hug:
Los Angeles, Oakland, Seattle sale is about to start.

sparklesnatch
Reactions:

Post by sparklesnatch »

:queen: Didn’t even have a chance and the resale for Toronto has already started. 600 bucks for the nosebleeds!!!! I hate ticketmaster!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sparklesnatch wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:47
:queen: Didn’t even have a chance and the resale for Toronto has already started. 600 bucks for the nosebleeds!!!! I hate ticketmaster!
You got re-sale tickets? Congratulations :heart: :heart:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:01
Was that ticket registration only for American tour? I’d like to attend a concert in Europe but I have no idea how to do it once they announce the dates.
Only for North America (US + Canada). You can't register for events that haven't been announced yet but you can create a Ticketmaster account and hope for them to announce concerts in Europe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

due to demand they are adding 2 dates to Australia :dance2:
Twice will always be famous :bigcry:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fr2yX-RWYAY ... name=small

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 22:24
I’m so proud of them :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope they know how loved they are :wub: (and I hope they add more countries because I really wanna see them live :bigcry: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
EVEN MORE.. :rage: do you think they'll announce europe as well? that'd make this tour perfect. and european onces deserve it

0987guest
Reactions:

Post by 0987guest »

sparklesnatch wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 21:47
Wow! I was torn between flying to TO or driving down to Tacoma and your post helped me bite the bullet to just buy the resale tix for Tacoma. $250 USD via vividseats, then got the ticketmaster transfer immediately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:04
Guest wrote:
EVEN MORE.. :rage: do you think they'll announce europe as well? that'd make this tour perfect. and european onces deserve it
Did LA not sell out?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Did LA not sell out?
I doubt Sofi or Met Life will completely sell until after verified fan is over. Met Life is 90 percent gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:31
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 00:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Did LA not sell out?
I doubt Sofi or Met Life will completely sell until after verified fan is over. Met Life is 90 percent gone.
i can’t believe they’re about to sell out all their shows within a few hours with only pre-sale/verified fans :faint: and they're even adding dates

we’re talking about so-fi and metlife fucking stadium… they’re doing what only beyonce and taylor can do :bowdown:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok, but can they please announce part 2 for Europe, Asia and South America? There are so many fans that are dying to see them but don't have the money to travel that far :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:03
Ok, but can they please announce part 2 for Europe, Asia and South America? There are so many fans that are dying to see them but don't have the money to travel that far :sadangel:
They are, they've half spoiled it already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love all the milestones they've been reaching lately but I really hope they don't run themselves ragged with this tour. I can only imagine how emotionally mentally and physically taxing all these shows are gonna be. It feels like theyve been going nonstop since they landed in the us and even the girls have told us how tired they were on bubble and that they are working hard. I'm at least glad they have one another to lean on but I can't lie and say I'm not worried :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Previously they had a 2 day interval per stop, and I was just praising the company that they allowed the girls to get another day to rest or walk around for the day. So its actually to add more concert dates :unsure: ... but I think they sorta expected it since some of the venues aren't very big, like 15k to 18k?
I hope the girls negotiated a better deal with the company in terms of profit sharing. Last I heard was 50/50 but there are 9 girls, so ....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SEEING TWICE 3 TIMES THIS SUMMER :dance2: CANT WAIT TO FLIRT WITH SANAYEON AGAIN GONNA TRY AND LOOK EXTRA GAY FOR THEM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We could talk about members that are difficult to read (DH,TZ,JY,MN) and not those that are quite obvious (SN,MM,CH).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 02:17
We could talk about members that are difficult to read (DH,TZ,JY,MN) and not those that are quite obvious (SN,MM,CH).
Why dont you start a discussion point then :hmmm: I personally think Tzuyu might be a like fruity, but most of us avoid talking about her because we don’t see her that way, correct me if im wrong but the popular members on this thread are popular because people here want them, they are attracted to them…but thats just my opinion.