Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:14
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:09
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:02
Once again I come from the mamamoo thread to apologize for the embarassing anons who have spilled on here.

Intolerance is an issue with some anons on the mmm thread and they haven't realized that this is not the mmm thread where most of us agree with certain opinions.

If the mod can ban ips for a while it would actually help us get rid of the arguing on both sides not just here but also on the mmm thread as it's usually these aggressive mmm anons and trolls who operate in both threads.
Oh My god! Yes please. Fucking tired of these whiny anons not staying in the mmm thread. This is a general thread and not a mmm thread. I have reported every post that has been made in the past hour or so, suggest anons do the same. The mods are active sometimes here.
Intersting how the comments calling Solar a flop weren’t reporting. It’s clear the agenda you and the anon above you have. You are the same ones in the Mamamoo thread who have been trying to commandeer the thread because they talk positive about Byul and Yong which you don’t like.

You are the same fucks trying to I accuse them of queerbaiting in the Mamamoo thread too

If someone wants to have a discussion about them here we are allowed to engage. The discussion isn’t going the way you want so you are doing the same you did in the Mamamoo thread
It's literally just 2 people who are quoting themselves contantly. I can see the IPs and it's not the shippers that lost the plot this time. It's people from a certain part of the fandom having meltdown about Solar/MS, once again.
You can't see shit buddy, unless you're a mod or your mental situation has evolved to seeing things that don't exist now? You're always camped here claiming to see people's IPs everytime MMM are brought up when that's not possible. Try harder.

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Queerbait vs not queerbait. Sale vs no sale. Now some hacker ip shit oh this thread is tweaking for real :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Once again I come from the mamamoo thread to apologize for the embarassing anons who have spilled on here.

Intolerance is an issue with some anons on the mmm thread and they haven't realized that this is not the mmm thread where most of us agree with certain opinions.

If the mod can ban ips for a while it would actually help us get rid of the arguing on both sides not just here but also on the mmm thread as it's usually these aggressive mmm anons and trolls who operate in both threads.
Oh My god! Yes please. Fucking tired of these whiny anons not staying in the mmm thread. This is a general thread and not a mmm thread. I have reported every post that has been made in the past hour or so, suggest anons do the same. The mods are active sometimes here.
Intersting how the comments calling Solar a flop weren’t reporting. It’s clear the agenda you and the anon above you have. You are the same ones in the Mamamoo thread who have been trying to commandeer the thread because they talk positive about Byul and Yong which you don’t like.

You are the same fucks trying to I accuse them of queerbaiting in the Mamamoo thread too

If someone wants to have a discussion about them here we are allowed to engage. The discussion isn’t going the way you want so you are doing the same you did in the Mamamoo thread
It's literally just 2 people who are quoting themselves contantly. I can see the IPs and it's not the shippers that lost the plot this time. It's people from a certain part of the fandom having meltdown about Solar/MS, once again.
You can't see shit buddy, unless you're a mod or your mental situation has evolved to seeing things that don't exist now? You're always camped here claiming to see people's IPs everytime MMM are brought up when that's not possible. Try harder.
I’m not that anon (check ips lmao) but it is ossicle actually. It’s not easy but people with enough knowledge know how to do it. This place isn’t entirely secure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
can the mmm anons and their trolls go back to their own thread please. take your shipping wwf back to your thread
Nah, the shippers have done literally nothing but try to correct false narratives and information. People who accuse literal gay people of queerbaiting need to fuck off or get banned. I'm gonna report all that shit now but it's mostly just one unhinged person quoting themselves over and over again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:17
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:13
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:10
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:07
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:58

You can't be serious? Are you one of those who believe the big3 don't pay their idols who are being starved into poverty because lol? It's 2023 update your knowledge. Big3 idols are loaded, they have foreign cars and houses and buildings. People still go to them for that reason, It's hilarious that you brought up it girls. Do you know how much a Suju advert costs? We're talking millions of dollars, someone of you are unreal. Those BP girls are rich af.
Lol of course you're gonna use bp. We both know they aren't most of idols. If you think aespa or even part pf rv are getting the same money in hand than mmm, you're the delusional
What even? You clearly don't know shit about anyone besides MMM. Maybe try and know things about RV or any other idol from SM or any other company before you talk?
The same way you do? Cynical. But now we see the real intentions. You don't care about gay themes, you're just a reveluv who hates moonsun and probably mamamoo. Stay on your lane and respect others.
What part of my post told you i was an RV fan?? The fuck i mentioned BP as well. Some of you are unhinged. You don't need to be a stan to know you're full of shit, what idols have is pretty obvious from the jobs they have and what they own. I don't have to be a fan with an agenda to know you're full of shit with what you said.
So if people doesn't have 20 cars, they aren't rich. You're joking. There are a lot of people that lives in a reasonable way because they want to. The same with the "jobs" they have, ridiculous when you think Irene barely work rn, doesn't mean she's poor. And you of course don't know the things the other do.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m not that anon (check ips lmao) but it is ossicle actually. It’s not easy but people with enough knowledge know how to do it. This place isn’t entirely secure
As if anyone is using their actual IPs, enjoy the imaginary VPN IPS and keep patting yourselves on the back though. You always do this everytime someone brings up MS. I guess if you can't have counter arguments try the scare tactics.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:23
Guest wrote:
can the mmm anons and their trolls go back to their own thread please. take your shipping wwf back to your thread
Nah, the shippers have done literally nothing but try to correct false narratives and information. People who accuse literal gay people of queerbaiting need to fuck off or get banned. I'm gonna report all that shit now but it's mostly just one unhinged person quoting themselves over and over again.
Thank you for saying this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not rocket science to figure out how to see IPs. It's about time the shit stirrers and their agenda get called out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can't even fucking appreciate an innocent music video by people who are most likely part of our community without some of you mentally unstable idiots to start shit. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's not rocket science to figure out how to see IPs. It's about time the shit stirrers and their agenda get called out.
Sure :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:48
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 00:01
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 17:27
Women i am sure are fam
Moonbyul
An San
Soyoon
Lee Jooyoung
Jeon Sonee
Kim Yeon Koung(a Brazilian player/friend literally called her the most beloved dyke)
and maybe Seola
Jeon Sonee? Why?
Because i think Lee Jooyoung is/was her gf.
Also adding that i made a long post about this here once but nobody cared lol. I am too bored to find it now but there are some other posts in the K Wave thread.

Damn i saw this thread moved like 3 pages and when i clicked i saw that it was all crazy fighting. Can you please move on =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

As if anyone is using their actual IPs, enjoy the imaginary VPN IPS and keep patting yourselves on the back though. You always do this everytime someone brings up MS. I guess if you can't have counter arguments try the scare tactics.
da
You could've just said that you're using VPN's to troll instead of typing all that out.
Here is a real advice: Go outside. If a Kpop couple or subunit affects you this much that you have to start arguments on the internet, it is time to stop what you're doing and get a life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People having opinions you don't like = deserved to be banned
threatening to dox people over having an opinion you dislike = completely normal and sane behavior

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:24
Guest wrote:
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone remember how years ago everytime an idol fucked up the defence was always "these are Korean idols working in Korea they don't have to cater to you"? It's nice to know that years later and even when they are advancing in the west they still don't even bother to educate themselves. It also offends me to see stans now call basic values and wanting people not to be homophobic, anti semitic, racist..etc is now considered "a western standard" You don't have to be from the West to be a decent human being, i can't believe how time and time again idols keep getting away with this shit without any consequences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:27
You can't even fucking appreciate an innocent music video by people who are most likely part of our community without some of you mentally unstable idiots to start shit. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
The people shit stirring and perpetuating the argument in the first place (most not all) are the members akgaes (cue them quoting to say they are not an akgae they never heard of Mamamoo, can’t lesbians have opposing views they always do)

They tried to stir shit in the Mamamoo thread the exact same way and threw a tantrum when they weren’t allowed and reported everything. Now they are doing the same here

Anyway let’s move on. The losers will never win. People can talk about gay couple making gay music when they want

~~~~~~

Now who do you think amongst the groups out there now will ever have pictures surface like Yubin’s bottom bitches era

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

People having opinions you don't like = deserved to be banned
threatening to dox people over having an opinion you dislike = completely normal and sane behavior
DA
I don't see anyone threatening to dox people. But it is good to know that the "people" with those "opinions" aren't actually people but 1 or 2 anons just quoting themselves to make it look like someone is agreeing with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Genuinely curious here, wasn't this thread created for things that don't have threads? If we post things from the other threads here, then what's the point of having solo threads? I assume someone who wants to discuss certain groups can easily click and open their own thread. So i don't get why this drama is taking place here at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:33
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:27
The people shit stirring and perpetuating the argument in the first place (most not all) are the members akgaes (cue them quoting to say they are not an akgae they never heard of Mamamoo, can’t lesbians have opposing views they always do)

They tried to stir shit in the Mamamoo thread the exact same way and threw a tantrum when they weren’t allowed and reported everything. Now they are doing the same here

Anyway let’s move on. The losers will never win. People can talk about gay couple making gay music when they want

~~~~~~

Now who do you think amongst the groups out there now will ever have pictures surface like Yubin’s bottom bitches era
This exactly why Moonsun as a subunit will never be as successful as other combinations or them solo. This parasocial phenomenon with their solo stans is crazy. I've never seen hate like that before. This ridiculous argument would've never happened if it were any other couple but Solar and Moonybul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Does anyone remember how years ago everytime an idol fucked up the defence was always "these are Korean idols working in Korea they don't have to cater to you"? It's nice to know that years later and even when they are advancing in the west they still don't even bother to educate themselves. It also offends me to see stans now call basic values and wanting people not to be homophobic, anti semitic, racist..etc is now considered "a western standard" You don't have to be from the West to be a decent human being, i can't believe how time and time again idols keep getting away with this shit without any consequences.
Is this about twice chaeyong?
Her Q shirt: I don’t care about it because not everyone revolves around american and their conspiracy theorist nutjobs. I’m sure if you ask most people what is it it’s just a Q with american flag on it.
Her swastika shirt: dumb dumb and dumb. But I don’t think she hates jews either lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:39
Genuinely curious here, wasn't this thread created for things that don't have threads? If we post things from the other threads here, then what's the point of having solo threads? I assume someone who wants to discuss certain groups can easily click and open their own thread. So i don't get why this drama is taking place here at all.
Why is always an issue when it comes to Moonsun but never when all the other idols that have threads are discussed? Mods explicitly allowed MS discussion to be had here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If you really want that rule, most talk here will be banned. The active people have threads after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:43
Guest wrote:
Why is always an issue when it comes to Moonsun but never when all the other idols that have threads are discussed? Mods explicitly allowed MS discussion to be had here.
I wasn't singling out Moonsun, i was talking in general. It's not like other groups don't get mentioned. I honestly don't get having fights here about groups that have their own threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:42
Guest wrote:
Her Q shirt: I don’t care about it because not everyone revolves around american and their conspiracy theorist nutjobs. I’m sure if you ask most people what is it it’s just a Q with american flag on it.
Her swastika shirt: dumb dumb and dumb. But I don’t think she hates jews either lol
Don't get me wrong, i don't think she's some Nazi at all. I think i was more bothered by her apology and the lack of consequences not just with her. Can you imagine if she offended Chinese or Korean people? Her two sentence apology would never fly. So why is it alright to offend POC and minorities and everyone under the sun and it slides without any consequences?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Don't get me wrong, i don't think she's some Nazi at all. I think i was more bothered by her apology and the lack of consequences not just with her. Can you imagine if she offended Chinese or Korean people? Her two sentence apology would never fly. So why is it alright to offend POC and minorities and everyone under the sun and it slides without any consequences?
da it's a little early to say her actions have/will have no consequences. Her Q shirt was clearly a stylist thing as she wore that for a music show, but the other shirt it appears she bought it herself and wore it around outside in America, crazy. Thank god for her it was apparently chilly enough that she needed to wear a crop top over it, covering the symbol for most of the time she was out and about. I think that's why most people around her didn't notice. It speaks to Korea's culture in general that not only did the symbol pass by her it also passed by whoever took her photo and any managers who looked over the photos and Ok'd them for social media posting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well I mean I think she could have done better with her apology. Offending an entire community is alarming in general. More than 2 sentences is necessary tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da I mean to be frank, Western people do this all of the time too. Americans are the worst offenders by a country mile. I mean seriously, how many Americans know what the Rising Sun flag even is? Or how much of American media is about romanticising that time America committed the international war crime of aggression against Iraq? Or how many times do Americans not even know what countries are in Asia? Or how many times do Americans make jokes about AIDs and going to Africa (like that infamous twitter example)? Or play a digeridoo which is considered extremely offensive by Aboriginal people? Or use the term spirit animal despite being asked not to by indigenous people? Or how many Americans see WW2 as their war when there wasn't a single concentration camp on your soil and 90 percent of it happened in Europe? How many Americans even know the basic history of Ireland and Northern Ireland? How many Americans got to Hawaii every week and play gold on top of a burial ground? How many Americans could tell the difference between a Japanese and Korean person? Or would say that gimbap is sushi (it's not and that's rude)?

It's very easy to spot an American because they sincerely think they can expect everyone else to know everything they do about their specific cultural lens whilst having zero clue about anybody else. And that doesn't mean its ok for Koreans to not know the swastika, but stop pretending that Westerners don't do the same thing all of the time. You just value the transgressions less because you value Eastern cultures less.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well I mean I think she could have done better with her apology. Offending an entire community is alarming in general. More than 2 sentences is necessary tbh.
Da Americans literally think the only racism that exists is anti black american racism and every now and then, something about jewish people. They literally do not see anti anyone else racism as equal or relevant, and even black people from the us will be consistently racist towards asians or indigenous cultures and then when asians are racist to them it's something that suddenly concerns them. Its crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But that's my issue here, why are these normal values considered "western"? If she was in Europe she's get arrested easily. But still we really need to look at it critically everywhere and stop considering regular human decency "western standards" discrimination and offending all groups should be regarded as bad everywhere. I also think it's not just the outrage that's bigger when they offend the Chinese fans or Korean fans, the apologies are also proportionate. Flashbacks to Zuyu being treated like a hostage in that video, how is that more valid than what this girl did?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da I mean to be frank, Western people do this all of the time too. Americans are the worst offenders by a country mile. I mean seriously, how many Americans know what the Rising Sun flag even is? Or how much of American media is about romanticising that time America committed the international war crime of aggression against Iraq? Or how many times do Americans not even know what countries are in Asia? Or how many times do Americans make jokes about AIDs and going to Africa (like that infamous twitter example)? Or play a digeridoo which is considered extremely offensive by Aboriginal people? Or use the term spirit animal despite being asked not to by indigenous people? Or how many Americans see WW2 as their war when there wasn't a single concentration camp on your soil and 90 percent of it happened in Europe? How many Americans even know the basic history of Ireland and Northern Ireland? How many Americans got to Hawaii every week and play gold on top of a burial ground? How many Americans could tell the difference between a Japanese and Korean person? Or would say that gimbap is sushi (it's not and that's rude)?

It's very easy to spot an American because they sincerely think they can expect everyone else to know everything they do about their specific cultural lens whilst having zero clue about anybody else. And that doesn't mean its ok for Koreans to not know the swastika, but stop pretending that Westerners don't do the same thing all of the time. You just value the transgressions less because you value Eastern cultures less.
I'm not American, hence why idgaf about the Q anon shirt at all. What she did doesn't offend Americans, it offends a group that exists everywhere. So to make this about America is weird tbh. Also Black and POC aren't exclusively Americans, so racism also shouldn't be considered an American issue. Racism, anti Semitism, homophobia, xenophobia aren't American or western issues or Western values at all. All i said was, while these idols are working in America. Twice are advancing in America, so even if you were to consider these things Americans then shouldn't she respect their standards?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:22
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm not American, hence why idgaf about the Q anon shirt at all. What she did doesn't offend Americans, it offends a group that exists everywhere. So to make this about America is weird tbh. Also Black and POC aren't exclusively Americans, so racism also shouldn't be considered an American issue. Racism, anti Semitism, homophobia, xenophobia aren't American or western issues or Western values at all. All i said was, while these idols are working in America. Twice are advancing in America, so even if you were to consider these things Americans then shouldn't she respect their standards?
Sa You're misattributing the issue.

No one is saying that not being a racist is only a Western value, in fact that's an absurd thing to say given how racist many Westerners openly are.

What they are saying, is that the meaning we attribute to symbols differs due to socio cultural circumstance and various other factors like education and awareness. Which is how you end up with most of the West not understanding that to much of the East, which is like...80 percent of the world's population, by the way, the Rising Sun flag is essentially their version of the Nazi flag. And it's how you end up with East Asians who are more used to seeing the Swastika in it's original use, mainly learn about WW2 through an Asian lens, and therefore don't appreciate the harm they do in using it.

The issue isn't that it's a Western or Eastern value. The issue is that culture and circumstance 100 percent dictates your visual and verbal language, and what meanings you attach to what you see and do. The fact that Chaeyoung is like the 20th idol I even know of to engage with an openly Nazi or White Supremacist word or symbol, AND the fact that her staff didn't clock it at all, tells you that there is a broader issue around understanding, recognition and usage within Korean, and really, East Asian cultures, regarding the symbol. Many Japanese people don't even know what it is, and they fought alongside Germany as an ally.

So of course, not being a racist is a universal value. But that's not the issue here. Of course the symbol is racist and no one is saying it isn't. The question is, did she fully know what she was doing and did she intend to do harm, which is an issue that very much revolves around a cultural answer whether anyone likes it or not. The fact is you will never see as Western pop star called out for using the Rising Sun even though it is, for many people, just as disturbing an icon. Which again tells you the story of Westerners expecting Easterners to always understand and appreciate their symbols and cultural language, but not the other way around. And people can go on and on about WW2 being a world war as long as they like, but the Koreans did not fight the Germans and whilst they do learn about them, knowing what happened and knowing what signs mean what, especially when it's very similar to a widely used sign in your own culture, is a different matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But that's my issue here, why are these normal values considered "western"? If she was in Europe she's get arrested easily. But still we really need to look at it critically everywhere and stop considering regular human decency "western standards" discrimination and offending all groups should be regarded as bad everywhere. I also think it's not just the outrage that's bigger when they offend the Chinese fans or Korean fans, the apologies are also proportionate. Flashbacks to Zuyu being treated like a hostage in that video, how is that more valid than what this girl did?
I think ideally everyone would be aware what’s culturally acceptable in other countries. But it’s impossible because everyone and every country have their own racial fish to fry. So I think Chaeyong need to be educated and called out. When in rome do as the romans do. It would be respectful for her or anyone to understand what is culturally offensive when they visit a country

I mean swastika originates from hinduism and buddhism right. But in the west a titlted one is something cynical. How often do westerner learn about world history? About rising sun flag? About the original swastika?

So yeah different country have different priority they need to take care of. Unfortunately that’s why we have western and eastern “standard”, because life is not ideal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's a lot of America bashing on this thread. I realize that it's always the most ignorant people who are the loudest in almost every case. Case in point here, you get an ignorant person claiming that ALL Americans are the same. I take extreme offense to that because while I don't know everything about Asian culture, I appreciate it and I'm willing to learn. There are a lot of people like me but you only want to see us as the ultra conservative Trump supporting culture and you refuse to accept that it's not representative of America. Just a minority of very stupid people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:39
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 13:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think ideally everyone would be aware what’s culturally acceptable in other countries. But it’s impossible because everyone and every country have their own racial fish to fry. So I think Chaeyong need to be educated and called out. When in rome do as the romans do. It would be respectful for her or anyone to understand what is culturally offensive when they visit a country

I mean swastika originates from hinduism and buddhism right. But in the west a titlted one is something cynical. How often do westerner learn about world history? About rising sun flag? About the original swastika?

So yeah different country have different priority they need to take care of. Unfortunately that’s why we have western and eastern “standard”, because life is not ideal
That's assuming i said why are they only offended by their issues, what i said is why is a Korean idol so fast to apologize when Chinese profits are on the line but it's silence when other groups are involved. If this happened while she was in Korea and still promoting there, maybe some will get it but she's at a moment when her group is advancing in the US and doing a world tour. She's really lucky people there didn't notice it, her own security was on the line and this is what lack of education does to someone when they have to venture out of their own culture.

Plus Koreans always expect foreigners who work there and visit to respect their culture and customs, how do you think they would react if a foreign idol wore the rising flag there on the street? Do you think they'd understand and accept a two lines apology? The best part is they never make an effort to do the same for others. It's always "we don't know" "not our culture" Every few months they are offending a new group, it's like a competition at this point. And it's not really hard to educate yourself, she's known to lurk on Twitter. Idols aren't some illiterate sheltered people, they use social media a lot.

Is it that taxing to expect these people to educate themselves about world issues? At least enough not to offend people? No one is asking her or them to learn world history, just learn boundaries. We need to stop considering values "western issues" poc and minorities are everywhere around the world, it's not an American thing. She would have gotten at least side eyes in any part of the world (except Korea apparently) because it's 2023 and the internet exists.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think any of the usual suspects will come out in the next 5 years?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m American and the fact people are saying this isn’t going to hurt them is hilarious. It doesn’t matter what your opinion is, because at the end of the day this happen in America, where they’re trying to promote and get bigger in. And America doesn’t fuck around with staff like this.

You can’t compare this to any other scandals because WW2 is the biggest thing we’re taught. I know multiple people who was gonna go to their concert and now aren’t even listening to them. If you’re gonna try to expand into the American market, atleast understand American values.

Guest147
Reactions:

Post by Guest147 »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:21
Not in five years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:24
I’m American and the fact people are saying this isn’t going to hurt them is hilarious. It doesn’t matter what your opinion is, because at the end of the day this happen in America, where they’re trying to promote and get bigger in. And America doesn’t fuck around with staff like this.

You can’t compare this to any other scandals because WW2 is the biggest thing we’re taught. I know multiple people who was gonna go to their concert and now aren’t even listening to them. If you’re gonna try to expand into the American market, atleast understand American values.
Nothing will happen to her or the group let's be real, she'll be performing like nothing happened in no time. She just isn't a big name enough to attract attention to what happened, so people in general don't care.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Well yeah, America does not fuck around with Nazis or people promoting fascist or racist values. But a foreigner stupidly wearing a shirt that has a swastika on it? Most people with a brain understand that it was a dumb mistake, not a hate crime

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 16:21
I'll say 7-10.

Every couple years we get a new country legalizing gay marriage, one by one countries political values are shifting. The west was like Korea only a couple generations ago and things change much quicker in this day and age (probably because of the internet.)

I think we'll see Korea shift to be more open soon, and I think celebrities will start to come out a little while after that, because a shift like that represents a large chunk of the GP becoming supportive.

I also think gay/bisexual people have an instinct to reach out and find one another, and a celebrity is no different. I think some celebrities will want to specifically reach and connect with a gay/bi audience.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Well yeah, America does not fuck around with Nazis or people promoting fascist or racist values. But a foreigner stupidly wearing a shirt that has a swastika on it? Most people with a brain understand that it was a dumb mistake, not a hate crime
Korean girl wears Swastika gets bullied and has to say sorry.
Fat American Pig insults Asians, Mexicans, gets elected President.
Hell of a country Murica.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA
Are you suggesting wearing a swastika means you don't have to apologize?

Americans criticized the swastika, and Americans criticized the president. What about this is contradictory to you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da This dumbass logic rn :fool: some stans are braindead and this isn't about America for fuck's sake. Why did this become the counter argument for some of you? Her dumbass would have been arrested anywhere in Europe and judged to fuck anywhere else. What does America have to do with this?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah blame everyone else

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Do you think the same group of people that are criticizing the swastika are the same group of people that elected Trump as president?

I know you might have to rub a few brain cells together for this one, but America isn't homogenous in it's political views.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

americans are too anti-racism americans are too anti-fascism. america should be more socially advanced- like the countries that don't mind those things. if americans were smart they wouldn't be expecting morality from countries where it's unfashionable- that's bullying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:55
americans are too anti-racism americans are too anti-fascism. america should be more socially advanced- like the countries that don't mind those things. if americans were smart they wouldn't be expecting morality from countries where it's unfashionable- that's bullying.
Haha yeah okay...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Haha yeah okay...
haha paraphrase the america criticisms without hitting those checkpoints...

t7@-
Reactions:

Post by t7@- »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 19:08
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Haha yeah okay...
haha paraphrase the america criticisms without hitting those checkpoints...
Its not really criticism of America actually, it's praise if anything