Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:27
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:22
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:07
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:05
Like even Solar's youtube channel is doing better when Moonbyul is not around. And yet that doesn't stop her to have her on camera.
Moonsun's case is very different from all your other Kpop group ships. They are so hated that it actually affects views and sales.
Honestly, i get that people here want them to work together because they like them together or ship them but they bring nothing special to the table together artistically. It makes sense that they flop together.
Well that wasn't the conversation, was it? People were saying they are using their ship to make money which couldn't be further from the truth. Yeah, they are the mmm combination that is probably most boring together musically, and yes they would make a ton of more money if they were to couple up with other people. But they like working together. So what is so wrong in that?
But they are using the ship to make money. Any other subunit could happen but it hasn't. These 2 are milking you gays with Music that doesn't even hit and here you are as gay people arguing your right to be queer baited.
I like giving my money to actual gay artists and I don't feel queerbaited. Not by this song or Moonbyul's shutdown. Nobody is forcing you to listen to their music or buy anything they sell you. And you don't have to whiteknight for me or my money.

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:26
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:20
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:17
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:12
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:01

da
Yes, Solar's solo hit 3 million views the first 24 hours and Moonbyul's solo stuff is between 1-2 million views in 24 hours. Their MV together barely hit 600k. Their last single Better from august still hasn't reached 2 million views overall. The fact that people think Moonsun as a ship generates views or sales is insane. They are not. They are better off solo or with other people.
The part that you're dismissing imo is Solar, her sales are abysmal alone. No other company would be giving her a solo with those sales. So while Moonbyul doesn't the subunit, Solar def needs it.
Solar's first solo was the biggest hit out of the 4 of them at the time. And she is still doing okay now. As a solo artist, musical actress, tv personality and youtuber. To think she needs a ship to make money is ridiculous. She is rich. Not too long ago she bought a 4 billion won building, in cash.
All that is fine but how does that add value to your life as a gay person ? 🤔
Do you even know what you are arguing at this point? You were bitching about how they apparently use their ship to make money. People gave you facts that they are not profitable together at all and don't need their ship to make money. These 2 are not the people you should use for your little gaybaiting crusade. It works with almost all the other ships but Moonsun is and has always been an anomaly.

Me as a gay person likes seeing other gay artist make gay content. So I hope that is okay with you, anon.
da What facts? They are still flopping sales wise separately. Tell us again how much did their latest solo releases sell?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The part that you're dismissing imo is Solar, her sales are abysmal alone. No other company would be giving her a solo with those sales. So while Moonbyul doesn't the subunit, Solar def needs it.
Solar's first solo was the biggest hit out of the 4 of them at the time. And she is still doing okay now. As a solo artist, musical actress, tv personality and youtuber. To think she needs a ship to make money is ridiculous. She is rich. Not too long ago she bought a 4 billion won building, in cash.
Do you even know what you are arguing at this point? You were bitching about how they apparently use their ship to make money. People gave you facts that they are not profitable together at all and don't need their ship to make money. These 2 are not the people you should use for your little gaybaiting crusade. It works with almost all the other ships but Moonsun is and has always been an anomaly.

Me as a gay person likes seeing other gay artist make gay content. So I hope that is okay with you, anon.
da What facts? They are still flopping sales wise separately. Tell us again how much did their latest solo releases sell?
More than their music together. And that's really all you need to know.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:29
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Yes, Solar's solo hit 3 million views the first 24 hours and Moonbyul's solo stuff is between 1-2 million views in 24 hours. Their MV together barely hit 600k. Their last single Better from august still hasn't reached 2 million views overall. The fact that people think Moonsun as a ship generates views or sales is insane. They are not. They are better off solo or with other people.
I never said she was starving? Selling 30k and 40k isn't it at all. Tell me what any other agency would be happy with those sales. I'm actually impressed by their agency tbh after googling this. And rich people never stop wanting to make more money, if your logic applied then all idols would quit by now. She needs to keep her career and her sales going, no matter what money she has. Btw i'm not a stan idk much about them but this info is all googleable, i simply went to Korean charts and looked it up. Irene was huge as fuck when they made Aseul, she didn't need the money but Monster which relied on the ship still happened.
lmao you need to get out of your bubble and see that these kind of sales are completely normal for artist that aren't in the big 3. How on earth can you compare Mamamoo with RV? Solar made more money by being a youtuber than by being a kpop idol. She said as much before. And her sales are above average.
Some reading comprehension please? I never compared RV and MMM? I simply applied your logic on another idol who queerbaited. You said Solar is rich so she doesn't need the ship or the subunit or to queerbait, so i said Irene is richer and still did it too. Showing you that logic makes no sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how upset people get by the mere mention of Solar and Moonbyul. They are just living their best gay lives and people are losing their shit. This has truly been the one constant in the universe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I never said she was starving? Selling 30k and 40k isn't it at all. Tell me what any other agency would be happy with those sales. I'm actually impressed by their agency tbh after googling this. And rich people never stop wanting to make more money, if your logic applied then all idols would quit by now. She needs to keep her career and her sales going, no matter what money she has. Btw i'm not a stan idk much about them but this info is all googleable, i simply went to Korean charts and looked it up. Irene was huge as fuck when they made Aseul, she didn't need the money but Monster which relied on the ship still happened.
lmao you need to get out of your bubble and see that these kind of sales are completely normal for artist that aren't in the big 3. How on earth can you compare Mamamoo with RV? Solar made more money by being a youtuber than by being a kpop idol. She said as much before. And her sales are above average.
Some reading comprehension please? I never compared RV and MMM? I simply applied your logic on another idol who queerbaited. You said Solar is rich so she doesn't need the ship or the subunit or to queerbait, so i said Irene is richer and still did it too. Showing you that logic makes no sense.
da
Solar has actual agency in her company and is allowed to put out whatever content she wants wheras Irene doesn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exactly
They already said it’s them who went to the company’s and said they wanted to do this unit. The company had nothing to do with it but agreed. The decision was there’s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Solar has actual agency in her company and is allowed to put out whatever content she wants wheras Irene doesn't.
So now we're gonna pretend someone put a gun to Irene's head and forced her to do Aseul? Lol i can give you other example, but that was just the closest. I used it to say rich people never stop wanting to be richer, that was all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:37
I love how upset people get by the mere mention of Solar and Moonbyul. They are just living their best gay lives and people are losing their shit. This has truly been the one constant in the universe.
And it will go on until the day they offically come out. Until then every piece of gay content that gets released will be hated on no matter what because this thread consists of a bunch of edge lords who can't appreciate a good thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
So now we're gonna pretend someone put a gun to Irene's head and forced her to do Aseul? Lol i can give you other example, but that was just the closest. I used it to say rich people never stop wanting to be richer, that was all.
The fact that you think Irene has any say in anything is hilarious. That is biggest difference. Sure Mamamoo will never make as much money as people from the big 3 but they are happy with the shit they put out because it comes from them and they are personally involved in the creation. They aren't just getting handed their songs and told what to do. Yeah, everyone wants to get richer but there are more profitable ways to do that for both Solar and Moonbyul than to stick together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, you don't know shit about mamamoo. Solar had the biggest sells inside the group at debut. Hwasa keeps being the one with less sells each comeback, do you think no label wants her? Moonbyul had the biggest sells of any female solo artist of the year until last year, when people started inflating sells and yet she still sold a lot to be third or second yearly. Wheein had terrible sells with only one exception with her first mini after leaving rbw. You don't understand anything about this group starting about why and how this subunit was born. They wanted to do music together, but they couldn't because the group can't Sudden makes comebacks whenever they want now, so they decided to give this a shot.

I don't understand why you talk about things you don't know. Moonsun and mamamoo in general doesn't play under the normal rules of kpop, not because they are some super special group, but just because life context for them has been very unique for the good and for bad and there are so many things you discard in your ignorant comments that it's impressive you think you have the right to make your stupid opinions, very man of you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yall need to stop being so harsh on moonsun when moonbyul is gay fr. stop comparing them to aseul when irene is a whole homophobe and they haven't done jack shit for lesbians other than milk us for money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone clearly waltzed into this thread somehow or is a solo akgae cause it makes absolutely no sense to be so pressed, in a lesbian gossip forum, that two suspected lesbians made a music video together. "They make money off of it", ok and? So? What's your point everyone else is also making money off their music too. You don't need to be a duo group to have gay stuff and coupling in your mvs and music. And even then why is that a bad thing? You just don't want any gay content to be made and hate that gay people like gay content. Someone clearly pressed as hell people are enjoying that Moonsun mv and recognize that it's gay in an artful way too. Stop shitting up the thread and being mad over gay people liking gay content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
The fact that you think Irene has any say in anything is hilarious. That is biggest difference. Sure Mamamoo will never make as much money as people from the big 3 but they are happy with the shit they put out because it comes from them and they are personally involved in the creation. They aren't just getting handed their songs and told what to do. Yeah, everyone wants to get richer but there are more profitable ways to do that for both Solar and Moonbyul than to stick together.
Ms shippers are too invested in this ship. It's just kpop. Chill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Uhmmm pretty sure moonsun are fine, sure they're not as rich as idols in big 3 but they're not starving lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, you don't know shit about mamamoo. Solar had the biggest sells inside the group at debut. Hwasa keeps being the one with less sells each comeback, do you think no label wants her? Moonbyul had the biggest sells of any female solo artist of the year until last year, when people started inflating sells and yet she still sold a lot to be third or second yearly. Wheein had terrible sells with only one exception with her first mini after leaving rbw. You don't understand anything about this group starting about why and how this subunit was born. They wanted to do music together, but they couldn't because the group can't Sudden makes comebacks whenever they want now, so they decided to give this a shot.

I don't understand why you talk about things you don't know. Moonsun and mamamoo in general doesn't play under the normal rules of kpop, not because they are some super special group, but just because life context for them has been very unique for the good and for bad and there are so many things you discard in your ignorant comments that it's impressive you think you have the right to make your stupid opinions, very man of you.
It's rich calling people stupid when you don't know the difference between verbs and nouns. The fact is Solar's second release flopped and no one cared and she's aware so she latched into the queerbait as a last resort.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:48
Someone clearly waltzed into this thread somehow or is a solo akgae cause it makes absolutely no sense to be so pressed, in a lesbian gossip forum, that two suspected lesbians made a music video together. "They make money off of it", ok and? So? What's your point everyone else is also making money off their music too. You don't need to be a duo group to have gay stuff and coupling in your mvs and music. And even then why is that a bad thing? You just don't want any gay content to be made and hate that gay people like gay content. Someone clearly pressed as hell people are enjoying that Moonsun mv and recognize that it's gay in an artful way too. Stop shitting up the thread and being mad over gay people liking gay content.
"Queerbait me please" I am just a dumb gay. Let me simp in gay in peace. Don't throw your truth bombs at me. It hurts my high quality delusions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I assure you they are way more rich than most idols in big3 and hybe. Rbw isn't as rich as the other labels, but Mamamoo as artist are in fact probably better in terms of money than it girls right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:51
Uhmmm pretty sure moonsun are fine, sure they're not as rich as idols in big 3 but they're not starving lmao
I hope you're telling this to their shippers, because they are the ones acting like they are doing miserably together sales wise just to push the agenda of the subunit being this huge romantic sacrifice when it isn't. It's still profitable and they are doing it because it is, it's that simple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:53
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 10:51
The last song they put out together didn’t chart, had extremely low YouTube views and made no impact whatsoever. That didnt stop them from making this. So no it isn’t profit driven lmao
As if their solos did better?
da
This plus as much as I love Moonbyul she doesn’t appeal as much to the gp because she isn’t as feminine as they would like.

If the company and the idols wanted maximum profit it would be a Hwasa x Solar subunit to appeal to the gp at maximum level. Or a Wheein x Moonbyul subunit to appeal to kpop stands at maximum level

This isn’t 2016 no one is checking for moonsun ship. And they know the solos hate either side so this is least profitable combination
That would be the dream subunits

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's rich calling people stupid when you don't know the difference between verbs and nouns. The fact is Solar's second release flopped and no one cared and she's aware so she latched into the queerbait as a last resort.
Oh, so you're an akgae now? She didn't flop, she sold more than Hwasa for example and had a pretty good run on views (better than byul and wheein latest releases). Do you know what flopping means???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:49
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Ms shippers are too invested in this ship. It's just kpop. Chill
da
What a comback :rofl: The shippers aren't the one having a meltdown, my dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:55
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:51
I hope you're telling this to their shippers, because they are the ones acting like they are doing miserably together sales wise just to push the agenda of the subunit being this huge romantic sacrifice when it isn't. It's still profitable and they are doing it because it is, it's that simple.
God I hope you both realize that’s now how melon works

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I assure you they are way more rich than most idols in big3 and hybe. Rbw isn't as rich as the other labels, but Mamamoo as artist are in fact probably better in terms of money than it girls right now.
You can't be serious? Are you one of those who believe the big3 don't pay their idols who are being starved into poverty because lol? It's 2023 update your knowledge. Big3 idols are loaded, they have foreign cars and houses and buildings. People still go to them for that reason, It's hilarious that you brought up it girls. Do you know how much a Suju advert costs? We're talking millions of dollars, someone of you are unreal. Those BP girls are rich af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:53
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:48
"Queerbait me please" I am just a dumb gay. Let me simp in gay in peace. Don't throw your truth bombs at me. It hurts my high quality delusions
DA
Are you okay? Like mentally? You need to touch some grass if you're so invested to shit on a music video released by at least 1 lesbian artist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Once again I come from the mamamoo thread to apologize for the embarassing anons who have spilled on here.

Intolerance is an issue with some anons on the mmm thread and they haven't realized that this is not the mmm thread where most of us agree with certain opinions.

If the mod can ban ips for a while it would actually help us get rid of the arguing on both sides not just here but also on the mmm thread as it's usually these aggressive mmm anons and trolls who operate in both threads.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 11:58
Guest wrote:
You can't be serious? Are you one of those who believe the big3 don't pay their idols who are being starved into poverty because lol? It's 2023 update your knowledge. Big3 idols are loaded, they have foreign cars and houses and buildings. People still go to them for that reason, It's hilarious that you brought up it girls. Do you know how much a Suju advert costs? We're talking millions of dollars, someone of you are unreal. Those BP girls are rich af.
Da These idols are so rich and some of them do so while profitting off of queerbaiting. Ladies, why are we arguing over which of them is gay instead of guillotining them already?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I knew it was a Moonbyul akgae, starting all this. It's always you guys. She will never love you, anon. No matter how much you cry about it on the internet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:02
Once again I come from the mamamoo thread to apologize for the embarassing anons who have spilled on here.

Intolerance is an issue with some anons on the mmm thread and they haven't realized that this is not the mmm thread where most of us agree with certain opinions.

If the mod can ban ips for a while it would actually help us get rid of the arguing on both sides not just here but also on the mmm thread as it's usually these aggressive mmm anons and trolls who operate in both threads.
Oh My god! Yes please. Fucking tired of these whiny anons not staying in the mmm thread. This is a general thread and not a mmm thread. I have reported every post that has been made in the past hour or so, suggest anons do the same. The mods are active sometimes here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I knew it was a Moonbyul akgae, starting all this. It's always you guys. She will never love you, anon. No matter how much you cry about it on the internet.
Dear God some of you are batshit, i've never stepped foot in the MMM thread and i don't know shit about these people so to be called an AKGAE is hilarious. I googled that shit ffs, it's easy to do. You took this discourse into a crazy territory for no reason with the drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

You want people who call Moonbyul a queerbaiter have free reign and people who argue against it to get banned? That's hilarious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol of course you're gonna use bp. We both know they aren't most of idols. If you think aespa or even part pf rv are getting the same money in hand than mmm, you're the delusional

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:

Oh My god! Yes please. Fucking tired of these whiny anons not staying in the mmm thread. This is a general thread and not a mmm thread. I have reported every post that has been made in the past hour or so, suggest anons do the same. The mods are active sometimes here.
Da. I'm also reporting posts as this mess spills. I hope these crazies ips get banned permanently.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Intersting how the comments calling Solar a flop weren’t reporting. It’s clear the agenda you and the anon above you have. You are the same ones in the Mamamoo thread who have been trying to commandeer the thread because they talk positive about Byul and Yong which you don’t like.

You are the same fucks trying to I accuse them of queerbaiting in the Mamamoo thread too

If someone wants to have a discussion about them here we are allowed to engage. The discussion isn’t going the way you want so you are doing the same you did in the Mamamoo thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:07
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol of course you're gonna use bp. We both know they aren't most of idols. If you think aespa or even part pf rv are getting the same money in hand than mmm, you're the delusional
What even? You clearly don't know shit about anyone besides MMM. Maybe try and know things about RV or any other idol from SM or any other company before you talk?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dear God some of you are batshit, i've never stepped foot in the MMM thread and i don't know shit about these people so to be called an AKGAE is hilarious. I googled that shit ffs, it's easy to do. You took this discourse into a crazy territory for no reason with the drama.
da
How can you argue anything about that group when you have no idea who they are? Like what is the point here. I have not listented to a RV song in my life so I would never insert myself in any discussion about them. Like the fact that you think Solar flopped or actually does anything as a "last resort" when she is the person with the second highest net worth is absolutely insane. She isn't just a kpop idol. She has her hands in so many different things. But you don't know that so you accuse her of shit that holds no truth whatsoever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People discuss every kind of idol here, but mamamoo talk it's the only one flagged as a problem. Hate boner.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You want people who call Moonbyul a queerbaiter have free reign and people who argue against it to get banned? That's hilarious.
Don’t bother op

It’s the same anon from Mamamoo thread who was trying to spread queerbaiting discussions there and get all talk about Yong and Byul banned. The same one who has been raging in the complaints thread and spamming it. The same one defending het talk

You can tell by the posts that were reported and which ones weren’t.

They do this whenever the discussion doesn’t go the way they want

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:10
People discuss every kind of idol here, but mamamoo talk it's the only one flagged as a problem. Hate boner.
Interestingly, all posts that don’t think chico malo was queerbaiting are reported. But it’s fine to say moonbyul queerbait as a lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What even? You clearly don't know shit about anyone besides MMM. Maybe try and know things about RV or any other idol from SM or any other company before you talk?
The same way you do? Cynical. But now we see the real intentions. You don't care about gay themes, you're just a reveluv who hates moonsun and probably mamamoo. Stay on your lane and respect others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
How can you argue anything about that group when you have no idea who they are? Like what is the point here. I have not listented to a RV song in my life so I would never insert myself in any discussion about them. Like the fact that you think Solar flopped or actually does anything as a "last resort" when she is the person with the second highest net worth is absolutely insane. She isn't just a kpop idol. She has her hands in so many different things. But you don't know that so you accuse her of shit that holds no truth whatsoever.
Charts are literally accessible to anyone? I didn't know you needed some degree in MMM to comment on sales. Every idol does a lot of shit, that's not special nor does it make her above doing shit for profit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

can the mmm anons and their trolls go back to their own thread please. take your shipping wwf back to your thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Intersting how the comments calling Solar a flop weren’t reporting. It’s clear the agenda you and the anon above you have. You are the same ones in the Mamamoo thread who have been trying to commandeer the thread because they talk positive about Byul and Yong which you don’t like.

You are the same fucks trying to I accuse them of queerbaiting in the Mamamoo thread too

If someone wants to have a discussion about them here we are allowed to engage. The discussion isn’t going the way you want so you are doing the same you did in the Mamamoo thread
It's literally just 2 people who are quoting themselves contantly. I can see the IPs and it's not the shippers that lost the plot this time. It's people from a certain part of the fandom having meltdown about Solar/MS, once again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:13
Guest wrote:
Interestingly, all posts that don’t think chico malo was queerbaiting are reported. But it’s fine to say moonbyul queerbait as a lesbian
Yes it’s clear to see the agenda at play lmao they aren’t even hiding it. So people are allowed to make an accusation but anyone countering their point is not allowed to respond

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the issue with these dumbass threads and why they got moved over here and why nobody even bothers posting here. You think everyone knows the ins and outs of your little fandom feuds and must be involved with them. You report everyone who has an opinion you dislike and accusing them of being a man and/or a troll. Even when those people go to different threads made for the purpose of discussing it freely you follow them there to argue then cry that they're trolling and report them and try to get the thread closed so nobody can discuss it ever. Do you ever tire of playing the thread police?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The same way you do? Cynical. But now we see the real intentions. You don't care about gay themes, you're just a reveluv who hates moonsun and probably mamamoo. Stay on your lane and respect others.
What part of my post told you i was an RV fan?? The fuck i mentioned BP as well. Some of you are unhinged. You don't need to be a stan to know you're full of shit, what idols have is pretty obvious from the jobs they have and what they own. I don't have to be a fan with an agenda to know you're full of shit with what you said.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:14
can the mmm anons and their trolls go back to their own thread please. take your shipping wwf back to your thread
Yeah like kindly fuck off back to your thread

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 12:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It's literally just 2 people who are quoting themselves contantly. I can see the IPs and it's not the shippers that lost the plot this time. It's people from a certain part of the fandom having meltdown about Solar/MS, once again.
It’s always those two trolls. Probably come here from their gc togther. They tried derailing the Mamamoo thread when they didn’t like the discussion there. And then spammed complaints when they didn’t get what they want.

Now they are here doing this. It bothers them so much. I think they purposefully sow arguments. Their goal is to get all talk about Byul and Yong being a couple banned, if they can’t get it shut down as they want

And no it’s not conspiracy thinking for outsiders reading this lmao spend a few weeks in Mamamoo’s thread and you will see what we have to deal with

Thank you for pointing out the ips anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Charts are literally accessible to anyone? I didn't know you needed some degree in MMM to comment on sales. Every idol does a lot of shit, that's not special nor does it make her above doing shit for profit.
Nah, anonl this should truly be a life lesson. Don't talk about shit you know nothing about. It makes you look really dumb.