Jasmine x White Rose

Reactions:

Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

I absolutely adore seeing Jangmi so whipped for Jasmine like....she never even thought she could fall for a girl until Jasmine came along. It really proves that sometimes you need to take that leap and Jasmine was brave enough to do that.

Did Jangmi ever say she's the jealous type? Cuz i think she is, especially with the way she's so protective of Jasmine and how she reacted when Jasmine talked about her first love lol like girl that was ages ago and yet she still looked uncomfortable hearing it lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:58
I absolutely adore seeing Jangmi so whipped for Jasmine like....she never even thought she could fall for a girl until Jasmine came along. It really proves that sometimes you need to take that leap and Jasmine was brave enough to do that.

Did Jangmi ever say she's the jealous type? Cuz i think she is, especially with the way she's so protective of Jasmine and how she reacted when Jasmine talked about her first love lol like girl that was ages ago and yet she still looked uncomfortable hearing it lmao
From their 2nd live it was jasmine who said shes the jealous type and white rose just nodded

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 11:33
past should stay in the past but if she's with Rose now she has definitely upgraded. it even feels offensive to compare.
True. I mean a fan asked what her youtube was and Jasmine declined to show it because she said she doesn't want to dig up her past. Im amazed that someone was able to find it? Even Jasmine's pageant days were posted online.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

White Rose's face when Jasmine talked about her first love was pure gold :rofl: i wonder what her reaction was seeing the ex? The two of them seem to be aware with each other's past since Jasmine saw WR's dance covers and WR teased Jasmine on her pagaentry dance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:46
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 03:23
apparently there's another photoshoot coming out and they enjoyed the questions (jasmine also said the questions from spotlight were fun/interesting) they feel like the fans themselves must work for the magazines because of what they ask and how they ask it :lol: jasmine said this next shoot is a concept fans will like
it's a WHAT concept :rageblush:

Yeah, it's a wedding concept, which is cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 19:07
Guest wrote:

From their 2nd live it was jasmine who said shes the jealous type and white rose just nodded
Are there any good translations for the second IG live or clips?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently they said that here were lots of other little heart fluttering moments that went unseen so Jasmine really really made an impression I totally get why WR said she missed her when they got that break between their date and the last ep. tbh the whole show she must have had a million thoughts about their interactions and not being sure if jasmine was into her or

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 19:20
Apparently they said that here were lots of other little heart fluttering moments that went unseen so Jasmine really really made an impression I totally get why WR said she missed her when they got that break between their date and the last ep. tbh the whole show she must have had a million thoughts about their interactions and not being sure if jasmine was into her or
Yes, i saw comments from knetizens on youtube and twitter begging the PD to release the unseen footages because apparently, Jasmine really went all in with her affection for White Rose and took really good care of her while inside the house. There were also a lot of moments where they would talk just the two of them. This explains why White Rose developed feelings for Jasmine because there is so much more that we just didnt get to see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
apparently there's another photoshoot coming out and they enjoyed the questions (jasmine also said the questions from spotlight were fun/interesting) they feel like the fans themselves must work for the magazines because of what they ask and how they ask it :lol: jasmine said this next shoot is a concept fans will like

A chinese fan posted about the photoshoot and said it's wedding themes, and Jasmine said that the concept of their shoot is something that fans are gonna love.

She also said that the questions of Loading magazine were so fun so im looking forward to it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:05
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 19:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

A chinese fan posted about the photoshoot and said it's wedding themes, and Jasmine said that the concept of their shoot is something that fans are gonna love.

She also said that the questions of Loading magazine were so fun so im looking forward to it
thanks :lol: didn't she also say the spotlight questions were good? and it was lowkey all about their relationship lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so pretty :rageblush:
Jangmi you better be kissing this face several times every day :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope there will be a season 2 of Love Alarm and we'll get more LGBT contestants. Jasmine and WR had open the door for same sex couples on dating shows and it's was received with mostly positive responses so i wish they'll follow through with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what the captions under the different episode outfits say in WR’s IG story say?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 20:57
Does anyone know what the captions under the different episode outfits say in WR’s IG story say?
I wanna know too, I feel like it’s a big chance that Jasmine got her the frame.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 21:10
Guest wrote:
I think the frame is from Jasmine because WR only uses a black heart for her and there is a black heart emoji above it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 22:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think the frame is from Jasmine because WR only uses a black heart for her and there is a black heart emoji above it
da it's a fan gift

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da it's a fan gift
No, the badges were gifts, not the frames. The badge originally came in a small yellow rectangular box

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
22 Mar 2023, 01:48
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 23:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da it's a fan gift
No, the badges were gifts, not the frames. The badge originally came in a small yellow rectangular box
DA. The badges were a gift from a fan but the frame is not. Also take note of the captions 😏😏😏 The Happy Birthday to My Rose is a little to intimate for a fan to write.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think they’re quotes that WR said in those episodes. The caption underneath Ep.13 says “the person I want to give my all” which is what WR says to J when she gave her the heart. Maybe it’s J’s favorite quotes that WR said to her. Ep.12’s caption is interesting though cause it just says “heart blow” with a heart next to it. Maybe when the breeze blew on WR, J’s heart fluttered lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:31
I hope there will be a season 2 of Love Alarm and we'll get more LGBT contestants. Jasmine and WR had open the door for same sex couples on dating shows and it's was received with mostly positive responses so i wish they'll follow through with it
I hope so too, they need a second season cuz it will be such a waste to not use the love alarm app and the love hotel again. Plus this was such a fun show, ive seen Singles Inferno and LACCC is so much better and is much more entertaining. The LACCC are more relatable than Singles Inferno

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It would be fun if they guested as commentators if there’s a second season. Jasmine would be excited to see Chuu ( since she said she likes all idols) and then White Rose would maybe get a little jealous. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 18:08
White Rose gushing over Jasmine's beauty is so cute!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

new photoshoot :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Mar 2023, 07:04
new photoshoot :wub:

They look so good together, their face combination is amazing. Istg if they are actresses they'll do so well in a GL series.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hand holding!!!!! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 08:33
:spy: they looked comfortable with physical touch much more than I thought

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 05:04
The hand on the thigh… :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Istg those two carried the show on their backs, without their plot twist the show would have been another boring straight dating shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jasmine posted a new blog post on the site she made with a comic of her and rose receiving the postcard book fans made and a long post thanking fans for all the love. She made a section on her site for Hyoeun too but idk if it's just for fans to direct posts/comments or if Hyoeun will be making posts there or

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

haven't been following them lately. is it any more clear if they are dating?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Post all you like about Jasmine x White Rose at https://hro.xkz.mybluehost.me/. Create your own threads. I've created a new, exclusive forum open just for us lesbians with an interest in Asia-based news, society, stars, youtube, movies, tv, and drama to talk about their favourite topics. You need to register to post.
Join while there's enough space (it's a random forum name for now).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 06:20
haven't been following them lately. is it any more clear if they are dating?
Yes and no at the same time lmao...so still subjective? :lol: in the first mag interview they did, they kept it respectful (in terms of formal speech and using words like "friend" in the general sense of someone you hang out with) but if you read between the lines they: stated more than once they don't have a sisterly relationship, they've gifted each other many gifts, they go out on dates together very often esp when there's something new/interesting, they've been taking good care of each other to the point where it's almost like a competition

body language wise - very comfortable, with each others personal space and items and stuff too, wearing couple rings and necklaces in their latest shoot & jasmine has her hand on wr thigh? I keep wanting to learn towards 100% yes bc the way they look at each other is so lovey dovey 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's the first time I've seen a person who puts on a thank you to the fans and says that they will live 'bravely'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 18:12
Forgive my ignorance, but is Jung Seungi a reference to “What Does The Fox Say”? Or is that her real name?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 01:33
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 18:12
Forgive my ignorance, but is Jung Seungi a reference to “What Does The Fox Say”? Or is that her real name?
it's her name in Chinese if i'm not wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has anyone been able to watch the English subbed episodes of LACCC lately? It looks like you might need a VPN now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 03:37
Has anyone been able to watch the English subbed episodes of LACCC lately? It looks like you might need a VPN now.
Where are you watching?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 17:50
Guest wrote:
Where are you watching?
Bilibili

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 19:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where are you watching?
Bilibili
sorry for the late reply!

Perhaps you can try in dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/trynxsub

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Apr 2023, 17:17
Guest wrote:
30 Mar 2023, 19:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Where are you watching?
Bilibili
sorry for the late reply!

Perhaps you can try in dailymotion: https://www.dailymotion.com/trynxsub
Thank you so much!! I hope episode 10 comes out soon. :]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol on a date gifted by fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »