Loud and clear.

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:00
Loud and clear.

Yes she despises being nisgendered and has spoken on it a thousand times

Hopefully her akgaes don’t ignore that when they know very well she was referring to the misgendering part of the question

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:04
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:00
Loud and clear.

Yes she despises being nisgendered and has spoken on it a thousand times

Hopefully her akgaes don’t ignore that when they know very well she was referring to the misgendering part of the question
*misgendered

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Of course she was referring to the misgendering. To imply she meant it in any other context would be to imply she was saying women can’t date women, which Byul would never say. Even her most hardline akgaes wouldn’t throw her under the bus like that just to deny the possibility of them being a thing.

Besides if Byul meant the parter part she would have addressed that. It was clearly about the misgendering, which she’s been clear about before

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damn for such a short impromptu live, they sure had a lot of cringey and hateful comments, even they themselves acknowledged their was a lot of bad comments. I wonder if it's akgaes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:14
Damn for such a short impromptu live, they sure had a lot of cringey and hateful comments, even they themselves acknowledged their was a lot of bad comments. I wonder if it's akgaes
ofc it is. they foam at the mouth everytime Moonsun as much as breath the same air

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 10:58
love how she literally only corrected her gender

Comment: Moonbyul is Solar's bf
🐹 I'm a girl
Only Solar can call her her boyfriend :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:42
Brntsun wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 07:50
Has Rbw gone total nuts ? I mean 5k for Hong Kong and 20k for a single city in US ? Wtf is their logic
I mean this has been their plan for over 3 years. And 3 years ago, I think they could have pulled off these venues with them getting closed to sold out. Might have taken a little promotion or a *current* big hit (like HIP) but they could manage. Now that the group has lost some popularity among the gp and doesn't have a new title track that's a universal hit, this is overly ambitious at best. Like I'm still here posting once every few months. I've bought albums. Joined fancafe back in the day and yet I'm not totally sure if I'm going and I'm more a fan than most you'll find stateside. There's time to rethink some of the venues and they should.
Da... y'all making me very anxious over it, as much as I'm happy for them getting bigger venues...it would be very bad if half the seats remained empty. Nightmare to me. I hope this doesn't happen in any possible way or else I will cry :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm actually surprised at how well this was shot with such a flat black background throughout the whole video (and considering it was Zany bros) but it turned out so beautiful. That being said, aren't the views a bit too low? they still haven't even reached 100k in over two hours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:34
I'm actually surprised at how well this was shot with such a flat black background throughout the whole video (and considering it was Zany bros) but it turned out so beautiful. That being said, aren't the views a bit too low? they still haven't even reached 100k in over two hours
idk if you're a fan of another group but this is a normal amount of views for mamamoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They are. But youtube views can also be weird in the first 24 hours.
I don't think it's gonna be a massive success viewer wise either way. MMM are past their prime unfortunately and it doesn't help that we have parts of both of their solo fandoms actively boycotting anything to do with Moonsun.

I'm happy they're planning to promote on music shows. I was kinda afraid it would be like "Better" back then with no promotion and shows whatsoever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mamamoo are one of the only groups in the industry who have never had ads. Rbw buy them for even their other trust. Never Mamamoo

That said our views have been better, but for a pre release with only two members it’s pretty decent numbers for the fandom. Hopefully it rises especially when the entire album drops and people can use it as filler for streaming the main single

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:44
Mamamoo are one of the only groups in the industry who have never had ads. Rbw buy them for even their other trust. Never Mamamoo

That said our views have been better, but for a pre release with only two members it’s pretty decent numbers for the fandom. Hopefully it rises especially when the entire album drops and people can use it as filler for streaming the main single
*Artists

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

favorite part of the MV

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

If you look at the likes to views ratio, ms did had ads for their solo cb. Not sure why not for the unit cb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:54
Guest wrote:

If you look at the likes to views ratio, ms did had ads for their solo cb. Not sure why not for the unit cb.
The fans spent thousands on ads for those, this company didn’t. That is the difference. And there are websites out they that you can check specifically after release

Mamamoo only have themselves and the fans ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 11:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The fans spent thousands on ads for those, this company didn’t. That is the difference. And there are websites out they that you can check specifically after release

Almost every idol fanbase use this narrative but none of them hold ground if you do your research properly. There are sites that track these in real time and the amount of inorganic views are high enough that thinking it came just from the fanbase is unrealistic.

If you ask byul akgae, the company bought ads for yong but byul's was from the fanbase. If you ask solar akgae, the opposite will be the narrative.

But hey, I get that fans believe what they want to so no point arguing about this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Zany bros aren't bad at all. Another fake narrative just because they work a lit with them. Just like kdh as producer, this song is so well crafted, it's really good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Almost every idol fanbase use this narrative but none of them hold ground if you do your research properly. There are sites that track these in real time and the amount of inorganic views are high enough that thinking it came just from the fanbase is unrealistic.

If you ask byul akgae, the company bought ads for yong but byul's was from the fanbase. If you ask solar akgae, the opposite will be the narrative.

But hey, I get that fans believe what they want to so no point arguing about this.
Da
Bruh, it's well known that every solo fanbases have bought ads for their fave's cb before. at.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Zany bros aren't bad at all. Another fake narrative just because they work a lit with them. Just like kdh as producer, this song is so well crafted, it's really good.
It depends on who on zanybros team were talking about m, there are some more talented than others. But as much as they’re talented overall their editing can be a mess sometimes. That isn’t true too Chico Malo however, beautifully shot with the budget they had

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da
I think the fans definitely do get ads for them but not the company, especially if you compare them with other RBW artists for example One*s and see how fast their views grow in the first couple of weeks and then suddenly hit a very abrupt stop, while for MMM the views continue to increase at a slow but steady rhythm even after months.
Anyway even if they were to get ads I don't think they would do it for the pre-release, but maybe they will for the title track.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like some promo this time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s has been posted on tiktok

The dance challenge. Please go like and comment. If you click the sharing options and share however way you want it also will also help boost the algorithm to get trending

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:15

The dance challenge. Please go like and comment. If you click the sharing options and share however way you want it also will also help boost the algorithm to get trending
Man fuck this shit! Its the agencies job, as fans we are supposed to enjoy what our favs put out. but instead we are always straddled with this share, stream job because the agency wont lift a finger to promote the girls properly. Like why are fanbases resorting to putting out ads and collecting funds for it, isnt that rbw's job!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 07:32

I for real was not expecting them to book a venue that size. And for a us stop that's amongst eight other stops? Did RBW/organizer actually check mmm's popularity in the US or are they just basing it off Twice or RV? Because mmm's popularity is sadly but def not on par those two. Is there even a US fanbase for MMM? I'm worried about this.
Surprising they'd book a huge venue for Oakland when it's not the only CA show, but we'll see. Does anyone know about the presale? Is that through ticketmaster or is it associated with rbw somehow? I'm not in any of the fanclubs or whatever, but I'll join if it means access to presale. I don't want to end up with nosebleed seats :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:41
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:15

Man fuck this shit! Its the agencies job, as fans we are supposed to enjoy what our favs put out. but instead we are always straddled with this share, stream job because the agency wont lift a finger to promote the girls properly. Like why are fanbases resorting to putting out ads and collecting funds for it, isnt that rbw's job!
While I agree that rbw needs to do way more, stuff like sharing songs on social media and liking, commenting sharing etc

Just promoting the song as you can js something fans do. Even huge fanbases that don’t need to do it like bts do it. Sharing the music you enjoy to get more people interested in becoming fans is just fan culture

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

legit question does solar have ibs ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Bruh, it's well known that every solo fanbases have bought ads for their fave's cb before. at.
Which part said that solo fanbase don't buy ads?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Its an ok song. They could've made it so much better. I guess my benchmark is no more drama (song) for this subunit, this one doesn't seem to have the repeatability that no more drama had. But visually this one has zany bros all over it, the box format still sticks though (so budget wise we all know where rbw went with it)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:06
Its an ok song. They could've made it so much better. I guess my benchmark is no more drama (song) for this subunit, this one doesn't seem to have the repeatability that no more drama had. But visually this one has zany bros all over it, the box format still sticks though (so budget wise we all know where rbw went with it)
Chico malo >>>> no more drama
The song has literal gems in it at some parts like the pre-chorus and the way the traditional sound is inserted without turning off the trap beat. Music wise is a 10/10. About the video, it's pansori theather, they did it great.

It seems to me you merely opened one eye to watch the mv, not really interest in what you were watching. No more drama starts epic but dilutes into nothing, this one does exactly the opposite and keeps the tension about the mysterious vibe along the way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chico Malo >>> illella.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:25
Guest wrote:
The song has literal gems in it at some parts like the pre-chorus and the way the traditional sound is inserted without turning off the trap beat. Music wise is a 10/10. About the video, it's pansori theather, they did it great.

It seems to me you merely opened one eye to watch the mv, not really interest in what you were watching. No more drama starts epic but dilutes into nothing, this one does exactly the opposite and keeps the tension about the mysterious vibe along the way.
Da
X2 I love No more drama but this song is so much more interesting musically and better produced, I might even go as far as it's one of their better produced songs in years.
And the video was stunning too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
X2 I love No more drama but this song is so much more interesting musically and better produced, I might even go as far as it's one of their better produced songs in years.
Agree on the production comment, I also think it's one of the most interesting and well produced songs from anyone on rbw. They finally went for the "better" version from the go instead of doing a remix for a later live event. It's really modern and touch genres that are wild popular today, but does with a sensible and elegant mixing. I'm impressed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2. When I'm really depressed I will listening to blue;s but music wise the album aged badly. Chico Malo balances out both modern and traditional elements. It is a fuck you song too and it manages to keep the momentum till the end. My only complain is the last trap part is quite familiar, maybe they reusing the same drum set they been using for aya gukgak ver.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:45
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 13:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Agree on the production comment, I also think it's one of the most interesting and well produced songs from anyone on rbw. They finally went for the "better" version from the go instead of doing a remix for a later live event. It's really modern and touch genres that are wild popular today, but does with a sensible and elegant mixing. I'm impressed.
Da. Hard disagree, its an interesting song for sure, but no where close to the no more drama in my opinion. I agree with the op, I can loop no more drama but this one is a one time listen within a playlist that can be looped but standalone its not loop material. Lacks cohesiveness, feels liks its doing too much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I didn't expect much tbh but I agree that this is one of their best releases in years. I'm very impressed.
I don't think the main single can top this tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 12:48
Business anon here, I've heard info floating around circles that this is true

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:04
Guest wrote:
I know this is a joke but stop

_illusions
Reactions: 11

Post by _illusions »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
This is so random lmaooo

Solar loves to talk about poop but having IBS? Idk I can just imagine how hard it would be to deal with as an idol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da
ok that made me lol
This is the most random question ever, OP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 14:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I know this is a joke but stop
:rofl: Pleaseee dont jinx it. I dont want the ba also turning out to be a troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it’s just that Yong is more candid and likely to admit she is going to the bathroom. When a lot of other idols will just say they’re busy th ey have to go lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ba actually had info they’re not a troll like the imitator above

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The only way Imma stream this song is on mute, with a wide smile on my face because moonsun. This song isn't my cup of tea, its got weird transitions and the rap feels out of place

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least stream it with earphones/buds plugged in or on low. Mute won’t count the streams

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine it’s really BA. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope ggbb will also be gay coded. Remember citt and what Byul made with that?