Korean Entertainment Wave

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment Wave

Post by Guest »

To those 2-3 BoA fans who are here (or maybe there are only two of us?)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Mar 2023, 18:46
JSN played a lesbian in this film from 2014/2015 called ''outing'' but i also can't find it anywhere on the internet
I found the trailer at the Korean queer film festival account

Interestingly the other actress with JSN was in the music video of lesbian rapper months ago

LJY was in the video of the same rapper years ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are they saying about her ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 18:09
What are they saying about her ?
What malicious comments? what happened?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How bad are these rumors if they are affecting her mental health ? It seems that her Korean fans know them since they are the ones who collected the data. Since these companies obviously search internet forums it would be better not to use the full names like we do with LYJ and JSN so they won't find us
I googled their names with a specific word and Lchat is in the first page :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hello. This is IOK Company.

We have discovered a number of circumstances where groundless lies about our agency actress Moon Chae Won are being spread as if they are the truth on various online communities, social media, and YouTube.

As a result of this, besides obvious psychological damage to our agency actress, we are aware that this causes serious damage to her image, honor, and character, and that fans are suffering extreme damage as well.

We have been keeping an eye on the situation with continuous monitoring and evidence submitted by fans as the foundation, but with the production of preposterous rumors getting out of hand, we judged that this was no longer a level that could be tolerated and plan to take strong legal action to protect our agency actress.

Currently, we’ve completed our first round of evidence collection with our internal long-term monitoring and tips [from fans], and plan to file a complaint through a law firm based on additional evidence.

To prevent something like this from happening again, we will take strict measures moving forward against those who spread false facts, writers and publishers of malicious rumors, and malicious commenters, without any settling or leniency.

In the future too, we will thoroughly monitor and take regular legal action against malicious behaviour regarding our agency actress.

In the case that you discover a violation, we ask that you make a report through e-mail.

Lastly, we will listen to the valuable opinions of fans and do our best to protect the rights of our agency actress.

Thank you.
https://www.soompi.com/article/1572544w ... ous-rumors

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

One video in particular claimed that MCW had halted her promotions in the entertainment industry after being kicked out of her agency due to various controversies and misuse of power. This YouTuber also talked about MCW getting angry after losing a game on a variety show, being “best friends” with convicted criminal J*ng J**n Y*ung, and getting plastic surgery.

Additional posts by other users targeted MCW’s personality, relationships with other celebrities, and personal life.
=_= uh oh

Def going to use her initials only from here on out, but I think people would have to dig for specific things to find the posts here, esp since it's all in English. I wouldn't think people searching for those kinds of rumors would report them to her agency. Sounds like typical knetz stuff (or that one awful YT gossip account, s*jang or whatever)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There aren't many social media platforms out there (in English) where people discuss actresses and their sexualities. Even when it comes to idols it's mostly just male idols, there are too many weird straight chicks out there who have some odd fetishistic obsession with gay men.
Makes sense that a simple Google search would lead people here. Personally I don't mind as long as they don't troll or cause drama. People who act as if it's invasive or rude to speculate on people's sexualities always come across as slightly homophobic to me. And not like some simple gossip on a small website is truly gonna make a difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty sure it's not l chat. It's more likely the culture there of spreading of rumors to malign a celeb.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't want to go to jail!!!

from now on I will only use ***, ****, **** **** *** :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They clearly said malicious comments so chill. Maybe some left bad comments in her ig post she posts there regularly. Don’t know but im pretty sure its not about forums. If that would have been the case then we would be in jail for discussing about Yuri and other celebs because many anons shared receipt’s about them while MCW didn’t had anything compared to them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[media] [/media]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 12:50
They clearly said malicious comments so chill. Maybe some left bad comments in her ig post she posts there regularly. Don’t know but im pretty sure its not about forums. If that would have been the case then we would be in jail for discussing about Yuri, Nana and other celebs because many anons shared receipt’s about them while MCW didn’t had anything compared to them.
Also forgot to mention that she took legal action against a man claiming to be her boyfriend. I guess it could be something like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know she on the bottom bow but Boa looks soooo tiny. So excited for this!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ I'll be watching. This could have very funny chaotic energy.
Kudos to Hyori for pushing for this to happen.

Anyway, this was a dope opening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 10:08
No offense but aren't they trying to act so cute despite their age? I mean why can't they be just normal while speaking? I blame the director for this :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 12:50
Guest wrote:
No offense but aren't they trying to act so cute despite their age? I mean why can't they be just normal while speaking? I blame the director for this :ragee:
They're clearly goofing around and laughing? They are all legends but their dynamic is generally "have a good time."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
we will be tuning in it sounds like it will be so much fun! I read in the press release that they'll even have special guests so I hope they're gonna get other female artists like they mentioned in that one lee hyori show and not men <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The previous Hy0ri show was actually really interesting & fun even for someone like me who knows only few of her songs.

Personally I find this group to be a bit unpredictable (tho it would have been more unpredictable if Jessi was there :blinkwide: ). Hy0ri and J*nghwa are very close frineds. B0a and Hy0ri were close friends, then stopped talking for like 8 years? and seems like they are back at getting to know each other again. B0a considers J*nghwa to be her biggest idol and role model and they seem friendly too. HwQsa and B0a friendship is new, but it seem like they legit become really close in a very short period of time.

Wansu* is just one big chill auntie. The biggest mystery might be B0a, she doesn't do variety often, she seems very guarded.

anyway, seated for this!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa and boa are a great potential ship look at them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think the new film with Lee Yoo Mi might be gay https://mydramalist.com/712931-we-can-t ... e-can-love
The film is made by director who seems to be lesbian and made another film about lesbians before that https://mydramalist.com/64243-take-me-home

She also posted this on 👩‍❤️‍👩on instagram

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ gasp! nooo, I refuse to to have hope for this.
btw, i follow this thread every now and then, but just to make things clear, post Mine and Nevertheless we did not have maintext female lesbian/bi character/romance in kdrama, correct?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 18:05
btw, i follow this thread every now and then, but just to make things clear, post Mine and Nevertheless we did not have maintext female lesbian/bi character/romance in kdrama, correct?
A Netflix kdrama had lesbians and even kissing months ago. A new big Netflix film that's coming out in 10 days has a lesbian character. We will also have smaller independent films with wlw this year (green night, the Han Sohee film)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:
A Netflix kdrama had lesbians and even kissing months ago. A new big Netflix film that's coming out in 10 days has a lesbian character. We will also have smaller independent films with wlw this year (green night, the Han Sohee film)
what was the one from months ago?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 19:10
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:
what was the one from months ago?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somebody_(TV_series)
I haven't seen it but i guess the lez characters are in the supporting cast. Someone here said to watch episode 5 for the lesbian stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In slow day news: SYJ just had to officially deny divorce rumours.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 06:58
It’ll happen eventually. Rumors always start from somewhere. It’s just a matter of when but they can’t announce it now when SYJ just had a baby so she has to deny it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:16
Guest wrote:
It’ll happen eventually. Rumors always start from somewhere. It’s just a matter of when but they can’t announce it now when SYJ just had a baby so she has to deny it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm a bit new to Korean dramas and just yesterday learned from an old article that there were rumours of SYJ and Yuri from SNSD having an affair many years ago, I was shocked lol. I wonder if any of It was true! I want to believe :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was reading LSA and someone posted like 10 days ago that SJY blocked some fan account that always posts their pics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 01:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I was reading LSA and someone posted like 10 days ago that SJY blocked some fan account that always posts their pics
I went and peeped (because I am nosy) and they posted pics, too, that the fan acct posted of someone who *could* be him pouring wine for a woman at a group dinner. Supposedly after those pictures were posted SYJ blocked the account? Could be crumbs (though I doubt it's proof of anything outright) or could just be that the fan acct was too invasive. Time will tell. They denied dating rumors for a long time and we all saw how that turned out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:57
I think the new film with Lee Yoo Mi might be gay https://mydramalist.com/712931-we-can-t ... e-can-love
The film is made by director who seems to be lesbian and made another film about lesbians before that https://mydramalist.com/64243-take-me-home

She also posted this on 👩‍❤️‍👩on instagram
Update
The film will premiere at the Jeonju film festival in April. They describe it as a queer youth drama.
The Han Sohee gay film will also be shown there for the first time
https://www.jeonjufest.kr/Community/not ... t%2Easp%3F

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
they will held some live event on YT at 8pm SK time, so in 90 minutes more or less.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hy0ri doesn't look like ajumma, but she really is one at heart :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is such a powerful lineup I hope they will be able to get them in the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Park Chorong is looking fiiine and aging backwards. Gosh, I wish her and Bomi were still a couple like MS.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 13:23
Guest wrote:
we will be tuning in it sounds like it will be so much fun! I read in the press release that they'll even have special guests so I hope they're gonna get other female artists like they mentioned in that one lee hyori show and not men <_<
Da. Saw a vid on twitter where they mention guests they hope will be part of the show and if trranslation is correct, then Hwasa says they want female singers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 22:06
Park Chorong is looking fiiine and aging backwards. Gosh, I wish her and Bomi were still a couple like MS.
She perhaps did something to her face or just lost all her baby fat? I don't know but these k women are aging backward!!! Look at S0ng H*e Ky0 she looks so young now(the gl0ry) than she looked in her last year drama.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 17:12
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 22:06
She perhaps did something to her face or just lost all her baby fat? I don't know but these k women are aging backward!!! Look at S0ng H*e Ky0 she looks so young now(the gl0ry) than she looked in her last year drama.

idk, but I don't think so just that she's more sultry these days :lol:

same with SHK, funny how netizens were complaining that she looks older now! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 00:57
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 21:19
They looked cute together in their old pictures for sure
It's weird how people kept all these pictures, they had almost no followers in 2016 especially JSN.
More old pics

Also lol at this tweet :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The Tweet is unavailable.

I wonder when they met and if they are still in a relationship. If so then they have been going strong for a long time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 12:13

I wonder when they met and if they are still in a relationship. If so then they have been going strong for a long time.
It was a Klez tweet from like 2 months ago. It said JSN is the ''best friend'' of actress LJY... You know ''best friend''
I don't know why it's unavailable now. It had a bunch of likes. You could still see the tweet 3/4 hours ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

More pics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:05
More pics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 12:13

They met in 2016. They haven't posted anything about each other since 2020 but they were definitely together at the same place in February judging by instagram posts/stories. They both always post their famous and non famous friends but never each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 06:07
Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 00:57
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 21:19
They looked cute together in their old pictures for sure
It's weird how people kept all these pictures, they had almost no followers in 2016 especially JSN.
More old pics

Also lol at this tweet :nails:
The third girl in the first pic plays the main character in this upcoming film