Jasmine x White Rose

Reactions:

Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

What i love about the whole relationship between the two is that White Rose never had a bf. She liked men before but never took it further. She even thought she was straight and never even considered liking a girl.

Then here comes Jasmine, a girl who has everything she's looking for in a person (taller than her, sweet, funny, takes really good care of her) and we see her slowly develop feelings but still cant pinpoint what it is.

In the car ride when they were about to go on their date, White Rose even said "is this what it feels like falling for a girl? Is this even allowed?"

And during their dinner she also said "i didnt know we can choose women too, i thought we can only choose men"

It shows that she grew up in a very heteronormative environment that she thought she could only be with men until Jasmine came along and changed all that.

Also, seeing how head over heels White Rose is (from the way she looks at Jasmine, texting her first after the show, taking care of Jasmine all the time, liking fan arts about the two of them, calling Jasmine"My Jasmine", creating a playlist about falling in love with a friend or someone unexpected etc.) It shows she's discovering who she really is now and she's happy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 13:41
What i love about the whole relationship between the two is that White Rose never had a bf. She liked men before but never took it further. She even thought she was straight and never even considered liking a girl.

Then here comes Jasmine, a girl who has everything she's looking for in a person (taller than her, sweet, funny, takes really good care of her) and we see her slowly develop feelings but still cant pinpoint what it is.

In the car ride when they were about to go on their date, White Rose even said "is this what it feels like falling for a girl? Is this even allowed?"

And during their dinner she also said [media]"i didnt know we can choose women too, i thought we can only choose men"[/media]

It shows that she grew up in a very heteronormative environment that she thought she could only be with men until Jasmine came along and changed all that.

Also, seeing how head over heels White Rose is (from the way she looks at Jasmine, texting her first after the show, taking care of Jasmine all the time, liking fan arts about the two of them, calling Jasmine"My Jasmine", creating a playlist about falling in love with a friend or someone unexpected etc.) It shows she's discovering who she really is now and she's happy.
she mean she think the show rules don't allow her to choose women only can choose men.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it me or Jasmine has the same vibes with RV Irene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just girlfriend things 🤭🤭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 14:11
Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 13:41

And during their dinner she also said [media]"i didnt know we can choose women too, i thought we can only choose men"[/media]

she mean she think the show rules don't allow her to choose women only can choose men.
Da

Im pretty sure that's what the OP meant

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 14:21
Is it because of the eyes?

I dont know if any of you are into Thai GL but White Rose has the same vibe as Loverukk from the GL pairing MilkLove.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She looked kinda similar to Twice Dahyun to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah, i think so too. Especially when i watch LACCC ep 10 & 11

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 15:40
Guest wrote:
Yeah, i think so too. Especially when i watch LACCC ep 10 & 11
In conclusion irene is gay lol anyway im leaning to them 90% dating one more push and ill be 100% lmao, those clips of them above are so cute btw :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm ngl maybe I have a type? Jasmine was who I was most attracted to the instant I watched the show :lol: I also like Irene. Visually though jasmine kind of reminds me of a stayc member? seeun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 09:38
It's just gf behaviour
what even? yeah, I really think they're dating.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She seems like a mix of Irene and seulgi to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just realized yesterday was White Day in Korea
I wonder if they got each other gifts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well they went on a date after their schedule based on wr IG stories :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah just a friend/assistant gf behaviour :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know when Jasmine started wearing the Cartier love band on her pointer finger? Or if she wore it during the show? It’s cute that both wear rings on the same finger!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Mar 2023, 06:56
Does anyone know when Jasmine started wearing the Cartier love band on her pointer finger? Or if she wore it during the show? It’s cute that both wear rings on the same finger!
i think she has that ring since June but idk, i noticed that too, it's really cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 04:28
the youtubers referred to jasmine as "namorada" Which is girlfriend in portuguese, "even the girlfriend said that he doesn't understand women", so yeah, that's her ex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 05:42
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She had no standards? What in the hideous hell is that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When jasmine was abroad she was in Brazil?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 05:56
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She was so hot today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For the people waiting for episode 9, it’s up now!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

past should stay in the past but if she's with Rose now she has definitely upgraded. it even feels offensive to compare.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

another magazine?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol WR pulling up J’s jacket when she showed her shoulder :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 15:48

Were people asking what Jasmine was wearing under her jacket? It sounded like she was responding to someone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rose definitely fell harder :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 17:27
Guest wrote:

Were people asking what Jasmine was wearing under her jacket? It sounded like she was responding to someone.

Another angle to that video. WR is so protective of Jasmine lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

apparently there's another photoshoot coming out and they enjoyed the questions (jasmine also said the questions from spotlight were fun/interesting) they feel like the fans themselves must work for the magazines because of what they ask and how they ask it :lol: jasmine said this next shoot is a concept fans will like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 18:29

Rose definitely fell harder :wub:
it's not as noticeable in the thumbnails, but the good sis white rose is looking at jasmine's lips as usual. expertly caught in HD 4K. you can literally see the twinkle in her eyes (lol thanks camera flashes) she's just soooo pretty.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 08:15
Is the video sound out of sync??
And also no subtitles appears too :((
I hope the person can fix it soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have a question- I see their clips a lot but missing some context. If a nice anon can help fill me in.. thanks in advance :$

I saw when they went viral, but I think at the end one of the girls ended up choosing a guy on the show. ( i know korea is conservative) But after the show I only see the the two girls together? Does she not keep in contact with the person she chose at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 06:27
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 08:15
Is the video sound out of sync??
And also no subtitles appears too :((
I hope the person can fix it soon
It is :( From the comments it looks like they’re in the process of uploading a new video!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 06:45
Have a question- I see their clips a lot but missing some context. If a nice anon can help fill me in.. thanks in advance :$

I saw when they went viral, but I think at the end one of the girls ended up choosing a guy on the show. ( i know korea is conservative) But after the show I only see the the two girls together? Does she not keep in contact with the person she chose at all?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

both of them ended up choosing a the same guy on the show. she keep in contact with most of the cast.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

DA. Aside from the commentary, J & Deer have had no schedules together despite being the winning couple. In fact, I don’t even think they kept in touch after the show. They’re probably just civil with each other.

Seems like the trio closest to each other is J, WR and Tinkerbell cause they’ve hung out multiple times together. The other female contestants also occasionally comment on either J and WR’s Instagram posts too. But I honestly have not seen J and Deer together after that commentary. They don’t even hang out either.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this next photoshoot is :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 17:27
Guest wrote:

Here’s the translation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 03:23
apparently there's another photoshoot coming out and they enjoyed the questions (jasmine also said the questions from spotlight were fun/interesting) they feel like the fans themselves must work for the magazines because of what they ask and how they ask it :lol: jasmine said this next shoot is a concept fans will like

Yeah, it's a wedding concept, which is cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 08:04
Guest wrote:

DA. Aside from the commentary, J & Deer have had no schedules together despite being the winning couple. In fact, I don’t even think they kept in touch after the show. They’re probably just civil with each other.

Seems like the trio closest to each other is J, WR and Tinkerbell cause they’ve hung out multiple times together. The other female contestants also occasionally comment on either J and WR’s Instagram posts too. But I honestly have not seen J and Deer together after that commentary. They don’t even hang out either.
Tbh the only successful couple that came out of that show is Jasmine and White Rose (which is a major plot twist cuz who would have thought lol)

I read that Saeroyi is dating someone else who is not from the show? Im not sure if it is true.

I also read on Twitter that Jasmine, White Rose and Tinkerbell are close and they hang out and have drinks together.

I like Tinkerbell, if you watch the show he was not afraid to show his bisexuality cuz he did go for both sexes (he gave his first heart to Tarzan, rang Deer's love alarm and went on a date with Jasmine)

Queen Bee is also very supportive of White Rose and Jasmine, she posted a comment on a pic of the two.