MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

anon_over_there
Reactions: 0

Re: MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

Post by anon_over_there »

nameuser wrote:
28 May 2021, 21:40
I've now seen the rumor referenced a few times. Anyone got tea about the engagement rumor?

Edit: the show where they're guesting with their dogs looks so cute :bigcry:
Probably just based on moonbyul ring during davichi interview. Nothing credible outside of that.

Solyluna05
Reactions: 20

Post by Solyluna05 »

yesterday I saw a lot of k moos freaking out about moonsun why was that 😳 google translate didn't help this time 😓.

MoonSoojong
Reactions: 23

Post by MoonSoojong »

Solyluna05 wrote:
17 Jun 2021, 20:49
yesterday I saw a lot of k moos freaking out about moonsun why was that 😳 google translate didn't help this time 😓.
Do you have any tweets as an example? Can't remember now that it's been a week. (I have a pea brain, sorry.)

Fun things recently: Moonbyul calling herself and Solar "like an old married couple" because Solar no longer responds to her teasing lol. New moment of Byul calling her just "Yong" on their new variety content on MMM channel (3 meals a day? something like that). And these pictures happened yesterday. The couple vibes are overflowing...

1 Image

anon_over_there

Post by anon_over_there »

Solyluna05 wrote:
kmoos doing quote retweet party. One is quoting the funniest mmm moments and the other is quoting moonsun moments. Bookmark both because it is fun to looking back

Solyluna05

Post by Solyluna05 »

MoonSoojong wrote:
23 Jun 2021, 22:36
Solyluna05 wrote:
Do you have any tweets as an example? Can't remember now that it's been a week. (I have a pea brain, sorry.)
It was a quote retweet party as @anon_over_there kindly explained to me, lol. I kinda figured it out later when I saw the same thing with Mamamoo 🤦.

MoonSoojong
Reactions: 23

Post by MoonSoojong »

Here to break the silence with moonsun going on a pool villa trip together. The whole video just screamed of couple getaway.
1 Image

Tinyherb
Reactions: 3

Post by Tinyherb »

Man! I can't believe these 2 have gone radio silent in November of all months

Saccharium

Post by Saccharium »

Why is this thread dead?

Solyluna05

Post by Solyluna05 »

It all went downhill when it became private, but there was no option since there were a lot trolls messing with the thread...

Solyluna05

Post by Solyluna05 »

Guys!! What are your currents thoughs about Moonsun ? Has it change? Why?
I'm curious.

MemVi89

Post by MemVi89 »

The Moonsun thread on the other Lchat is active.

nebula6ix
Reactions: 2

Post by nebula6ix »

Gotta post it here to not interfere with cb talk in the other thread. Just watched Solarsido latest episode and they are sooooo sweet, moonbyul at the end really just proud with the ice cream. I'm surprised they just go around the city with their dates. Also, very cute today at the festival, Byul tried to trick Yong with the heart fingers but she didn't buy it.

They look really happy lately.

Tinyherb
Reactions: 3

Post by Tinyherb »

Just wanted to continue the MS discussion in here. If anyone from the general thread is interested. Place is better insulated from kids and trolls.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

hello! i’m gay and so are moonsun :dance2:

we will never find out this information but i think about it constantly so ima ask about it here. when do you think Hwasa and Wheein noticed the UST between Moonbyul and Solar? im really dating myself with that reference lmao what do you think Wheesa conversations about that whole situation were like?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of mamamoo+, what are your guesses on the concept? I really want them to pull of something sexy. Better was kind of cute and sweet so I want them to go the opposite way even though knowing moonsun I guess the chances are slim

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Mamamoo+ will have a more faster pop tempo song. I don’t think it’ll be a sexy concept or cute concept. I think they’re going to have a cool concept. Cool as in the sense “these people are really cool, and the sound is cool”

Right after Mamamoo+ makes their announcement I have a feeling that Hwasa or Wheein is going to announce their solo cb. Someone tends to always intercede on Moonsuns projects whether it’s a solo or a duo project. I think Hwasa is the one coming up next because she has a packed schedule and it looks like she’s preparing for something “big”. I just hope if she’s going to take some of the lime light away that it’s a big comeback that shakes the charts. That is all.

Wheein seems to be doing nothing. What’s up with her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 11:48
I want to know who is with her and takes all the pictures of her out and about at restaurants, etc :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 15:05
Guest wrote:
I want to know who is with her and takes all the pictures of her out and about at restaurants, etc :spy:
Wheein is not doing nothing btw just recently Yoonyoung was at the live so they’re working on choreo which mean she’d cb is soon. I’m guessing released on her bday in April which fits in. I let after Moonsun’s March cb

Just my thoughts on it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Someone tends to always intercede on Moonsuns projects whether it’s a solo or a duo project
This is troll language and troll bait. No one ‘interceded’ on their solo or group cbs, things were planned by companies. This is very disgusting of you. You know this thread’s purpose was to escape the trolling on the other thread so why bring it here. The interceded talking point is pure akgae territory keep it away from here loser

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think this thread should remain just about ms. If not then it’s just gonna be filled with trolling like the other thread.

Do you think mmm+ would go for a Latin influenced track? I was picturing it something like illella live version with the dance break. You think that’d be too gay if they danced together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 22:23
I think this thread should remain just about ms. If not then it’s just gonna be filled with trolling like the other thread.

Do you think mmm+ would go for a Latin influenced track? I was picturing it something like illella live version with the dance break. You think that’d be too gay if they danced together?
Hope they don't, although sometimes it's a hit with ifans, it's hard to get it resonate with kfans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 15:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wheein is not doing nothing btw just recently Yoonyoung was at the live so they’re working on choreo which mean she’d cb is soon. I’m guessing released on her bday in April which fits in. I let after Moonsun’s March cb

Just my thoughts on it
Wasn’t Wheein supposed to release another album mid to end of last year but it never happened? I wonder what happened. I thought it was things at her label restricting her from releasing. I personally think Hwasa is due for a cb and she is likely going to drop end of March

I personally would love another Solar cb but with a full album. I need more music from Solar!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 03:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just my thoughts on it
Wasn’t Wheein supposed to release another album mid to end of last year but it never happened? I wonder what happened. I thought it was things at her label restricting her from releasing. I personally think Hwasa is due for a cb and she is likely going to drop end of March

I personally would love another Solar cb but with a full album. I need more music from Solar!!
Actually the whole thing with Wheein releasing an album last year was fan assumption. Neither she or her team indicated it was coming last year. She had some ig posts the fans assumed were hints, and also said the album was coming at a time it wasn’t too warm or wasn’t too cold. And fans just made assumptions it was supposed to be in fall. Just assumptions. Given she already released an album at beginning of last year I didn’t expect a new one that same year. Some artists do that but it’s not common

About Hwasa while she is due for an album she also has her project group she is preparing songs and performances to tour around Korea with. Right after coming off Mamamoo’s tour that’s a huge amount of work and effort and frankly I would be terrified for her, exhaustion wise, to squeeze an album drop and cb with the tiring schedule it entails right in between. I think we will get her in July or August

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 03:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just my thoughts on it

Actually the whole thing with Wheein releasing an album last year was fan assumption. Neither she or her team indicated it was coming last year. She had some ig posts the fans assumed were hints, and also said the album was coming at a time it wasn’t too warm or wasn’t too cold. And fans just made assumptions it was supposed to be in fall. Just assumptions. Given she already released an album at beginning of last year I didn’t expect a new one that same year. Some artists do that but it’s not common

About Hwasa while she is due for an album she also has her project group she is preparing songs and performances to tour around Korea with. Right after coming off Mamamoo’s tour that’s a huge amount of work and effort and frankly I would be terrified for her, exhaustion wise, to squeeze an album drop and cb with the tiring schedule it entails right in between. I think we will get her in July or August
Hwasa is touring Korea with a project group? Why don’t I know about this???? What’s going on????

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reporting every off topic post, because it's easy to see who's after it with all the history revised done shamelessly.

And with a Mamamoo+ project on the way.

Solar team was working today btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignoring your lame troll attempts.

Our weeekly content by moonsun is here :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 03:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Just my thoughts on it

I would even push hyejin out further. They have a Mamamoo tour this year for the Americas. So she could very well drop in November

Back to Mamamoo+ I wonder how long they’ve been working on this comeback and if they’re both working on their solos because I’m also anticipating theirs. I wonder if they just work on music and then disburse them to their solos or their subunits. I would also like to see Hwasa help write and compose a song for MMM+ because I think Hwasa’s music is dope. Twit, Maria, HIP. I would love to see Moonsun give that concept and music for a subunit!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Highlight of the vid for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was so confused about which channel released the mukbang today lol they are together everywhere this year

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Disclaimer: I am new to the Mamamoo fandom for a few months now. I initially got attracted to Moon and Sol. I’ve been reading this thread for the last few days, for some time been watching YouTube and tiktok and searching to get all the gossip and tea.

At first I’m like YES they are dating. But after digesting it all I am not too sure. It seems like as someone who is gay you wouldn’t tell the public that “you’re dating” or that “you’re married” even the subtitles on the videos that their company posts called them “married couple”. They know their ship name. They play off their ship a lot. Usually celebs who are gay and in entertainment keep their relationship quiet also so that it doesn’t get exposed. Especially in a homophobic country. So now I am completely on fence

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 21:55
Disclaimer: I am new to the Mamamoo fandom for a few months now. I initially got attracted to Moon and Sol. I’ve been reading this thread for the last few days, for some time been watching YouTube and tiktok and searching to get all the gossip and tea.

At first I’m like YES they are dating. But after digesting it all I am not too sure. It seems like as someone who is gay you wouldn’t tell the public that “you’re dating” or that “you’re married” even the subtitles on the videos that their company posts called them “married couple”. They know their ship name. They play off their ship a lot. Usually celebs who are gay and in entertainment keep their relationship quiet also so that it doesn’t get exposed. Especially in a homophobic country. So now I am completely on fence
You're new. You didn't spend 9 years watching subtle behavior. You entered just when they are already comfortable enough to use "moonsun"n to be together every time and actually say it out loud and to be chill enough to call out haters.

So in summary, i don't think your months of observations count to judge them for the last what? Year? If you actually read all the tea like a timezone, you should know this development is pretty new.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 22:23
Guest wrote:

You're new. You didn't spend 9 years watching subtle behavior. You entered just when they are already comfortable enough to use "moonsun"n to be together every time and actually say it out loud and to be chill enough to call out haters.

So in summary, i don't think your months of observations count to judge them for the last what? Year? If you actually read all the tea like a timezone, you should know this development is pretty new.
I watched a lot in the last month. I said I’m on the fence just because of the simple fact that I stated above. Of course no one has to agree. This is just my current thoughts and not subjected for everyone else to agree with. For me it doesn’t makes sense is all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 22:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I watched a lot in the last month. I said I’m on the fence just because of the simple fact that I stated above. Of course no one has to agree. This is just my current thoughts and not subjected for everyone else to agree with. For me it doesn’t makes sense is all
Before 2021 we had 5 years where none of what you commented happened. If you really want to undertand them, don't consider this free stage, because the moment they are living is very idgaf with everything. I don't care what you believe, but your analysis skills are very lacking.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 22:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Before 2021 we had 5 years where none of what you commented happened. If you really want to undertand them, don't consider this free stage, because the moment they are living is very idgaf with everything. I don't care what you believe, but your analysis skills are very lacking.
Wow. I think I can understand very well on my own and can interpret what I’ve been watching in the last month on my own. As it is my own opinion and said that I’m on the FENCE. Wow you people are incredibly mean and toxic in this thread.

I would advise any new people trying to get discuss insight to not visit this thread because they are not welcoming at all. Bye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 22:37
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 22:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow. I think I can understand very well on my own and can interpret what I’ve been watching in the last month on my own. As it is my own opinion and said that I’m on the FENCE. Wow you people are incredibly mean and toxic in this thread.

I would advise any new people trying to get discuss insight to not visit this thread because they are not welcoming at all. Bye
Da. The other anon is right, you didn't complete your homework and getting offended when ppl call it out :rofl:

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

seems like a coordinated trolling effort last few days based on the MMM thread nearly tearing itself apart. if someone new to the fandom is really interested in MS then there’s years worth of receipts to analyze. not to mention business anon’s insider info from last year which is the closest to moonsun confirmation well ever get.

but anyone who’s been following Mamamoo for a few months should know moon is Byul’s last name, not her first name or any of her nicknames. and literally no one calls Yong “Sol.” so forgive me if i don’t believe you’re for real new anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s been happening for a while now in the gen mmm thread. It usually happens whenever moonsun are moonsunning. Since the people on the mmm thread have figured out their patterns they decided to go into the general board and spin their lies. It honestly used to bother me quite a bit that anytime we got something fun from ms they’d be there trying to ruin it for the rest of us. At this point I feel kinda bad for them. Like what is going on with you that you’d put so much effort into your trolling. Trying to convince people who barely even know who mmm are that that one girl and the other one are queerbaiters. :lol: give it up dude.

I know that some of us feel the need to defend ms whenever someone is spouting off nonsense but we’re gonna have to figure out a way not to fall for the trolls bait. We’re getting a mmm+ cb soon and I just know this thread and the mmm thread are gonna be troll city.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 06:30
It’s been happening for a while now in the gen mmm thread. It usually happens whenever moonsun are moonsunning. Since the people on the mmm thread have figured out their patterns they decided to go into the general board and spin their lies. It honestly used to bother me quite a bit that anytime we got something fun from ms they’d be there trying to ruin it for the rest of us. At this point I feel kinda bad for them. Like what is going on with you that you’d put so much effort into your trolling. Trying to convince people who barely even know who mmm are that that one girl and the other one are queerbaiters. :lol: give it up dude.

I know that some of us feel the need to defend ms whenever someone is spouting off nonsense but we’re gonna have to figure out a way not to fall for the trolls bait. We’re getting a mmm+ cb soon and I just know this thread and the mmm thread are gonna be troll city.
I would expect an influx of trolls (well more than usual) because mmm+ is coming and because of the gen board...G*P has made everyone go crazy, shippers are in overdrive while "queerbait" is a hot topic. People will start using "loveteam" in all the kpop threads to discount every two women who interact, though that's a Thai ent thing. It's best not to engage at all, though it's hard to resist sometimes. We've got some real doozies though. There's a new very obvious troll bait post in the mmm thread, hopefully no one bites.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ms really out there recording videos on a bed looking like your typical YouTube lesbian couple vlogging

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 18:33
Ms really out there recording videos on a bed looking like your typical YouTube lesbian couple vlogging
When i saw the setup my mind immediately went the pillow talk girls that were gay besties that ended up engaged (married?).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 18:33
I know and Wheesa literally having sleepovers wearing each others clothes and people just want to argue

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And here comes the wheein akgae lmao

Keep being mad, moonsun is on fire this month. Love Yong reposting fanart. It's been a while since the fandom felt inspired.

Eggmoo
Reactions:

Post by Eggmoo »

What are they doing??????????? I :blinkwide: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Eggmoo wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 03:53
What are they doing??????????? I :blinkwide: :wub:
Being the gays they are