Jasmine x White Rose

Reactions:

Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

Did people find whoever this bastard was? They don't deserve to be treated this way at all. Even idols who make millions would never go to a fancafe even for a second let alone for hours. I hope the moron apologizes to them, even if they are harassed to do it. And i'm saying this as someone who isn't invested in them at all, but if anything they seem so damn sweet so this is uncalled for.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 18:36
Anyone else think that people are becoming too involved on both sides?
They're just regular people and people are treating them like idols, it's a little strange (though I did enjoy that one fancam of Jasmine looking at White Rose)
I think so too. It's a little weird tbh they're just normal people specially wr.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 04:00
Guest wrote:
They're just regular people and people are treating them like idols, it's a little strange (though I did enjoy that one fancam of Jasmine looking at White Rose)
I think so too. It's a little weird tbh they're just normal people specially wr.
Seen this coming since they had saessang following them and took photo. It's just the beginning and could become worse since they aren't people with agents to help them with fan-artist experience

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 04:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seen this coming since they had saessang following them and took photo. It's just the beginning and could become worse since they aren't people with agents to help them with fan-artist experience
Huh? I'm sorry what. Is this about the pic someone got of them at the mall? I've also seen a few people on twitter say "K Media caught them" as if reporters like Dispatch are following them and as if they're celebrities but that's not what happened.

I think the online buzz isn't much different than with the couples from Transit Love except Transit Love was way more tuned into. The difference here is the parasocial relationship. These women were seriously too nice in responding to fans and engaging with them even above and beyond what idols do and people are craving more. I agree that they should be more careful. Jasmine is under an agency so she should have someone looking out for her I'd think?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA But what did fans do to them? Why are you saying both sides? They wanted that ass to apologize to them, how is that bad? It shows that they appreciate them and don't think they deserved to be scolded like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

their faces when interacting with the fans :'( :bigcry: I can also really see why they like each others' eyes. Both very pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Due to the backlash from the fans, one of the volunteers at the day 2 event announced she'll stay away from Twitter

Still sad that Jasmine and White Rose had to go through that stress like... they were there for 6+ hours just talking to fans, both were so tired at the end of the day. They didnt even have to do that, but they only did it for their supporters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 05:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA But what did fans do to them? Why are you saying both sides? They wanted that ass to apologize to them, how is that bad? It shows that they appreciate them and don't think they deserved to be scolded like that.
da the incident yesterday also cause by fans themselves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 07:53
Due to the backlash from the fans, one of the volunteers at the day 2 event announced she'll stay away from Twitter

Still sad that Jasmine and White Rose had to go through that stress like... they were there for 6+ hours just talking to fans, both were so tired at the end of the day. They didnt even have to do that, but they only did it for their supporters
She’s the one that caused drama?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 08:07
Guest wrote:

wtf, it was her?! like... I thought she was a nice though very invested fan...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

catching up and honestly jasmine and rose are too kind lol,being there for hours interacting and thanking people for the support and creating/making things to give? I just hope some people don’t cross any more boundaries to demand more from them whether that’s online or in person, they’re already being too nice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are so warm and sincere

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Sorry I still don't uds what's going on. I can't read the translation. Meaning this fan scolded them for being late to the event? FR?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 12:24
They are so warm and sincere
I think they're both still kind of in disbelief about all this like you could see how emotional they were getting seeing all the fans outside there even at night

Jasmine was agonizing over openly expressing her feelings for WR for fear of what people would think and
while there's been hate it's been met with SO much support 🥺 I would feel overwhelmed too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jangmi driving :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

on top of paying for all that stuff they also had to pay for parking too?? they're too generous but I guess it helps that they're well off :lol:

at this point fans are basically begging them to start actually shilling something fans can buy so that they give back 💀 fans are legit shocked we're getting is much without anything being asked in return so I hope the folks that were concerned about there being an ulterior motive here are a bit more at ease now?

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

J car led lighting is purple/pink. Cool.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 09:13
Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 08:07
Guest wrote:

wtf, it was her?! like... I thought she was a nice though very invested fan...
I’ve followed her through this whole thing. I’m shocked 😬

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 18:46

Maybe jasmine should stick to the driving 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 21:03
Guest wrote:

:rofl: I didn't know Jangmi could drive. It's her car?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 22:24
Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 21:03
Guest wrote:

:rofl: I didn't know Jangmi could drive. It's her car?
Yes she drives but doesn't own her own car. That's her family car I think. Probably the same from from this pic. People were speculating jasmine was the one in the passenger seat here because the dress pattern looks just like one of the dresses she wore in the show (one of jangmi's fave fits on her iirc she mentioned in one of the IG lives)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has the second IG live been translated?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 23:24
Has the second IG live been translated?
I haven't seen any full ones, just different clips. You could try looking on YouTube though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2023, 12:41
Guest wrote:

Sorry I still don't uds what's going on. I can't read the translation. Meaning this fan scolded them for being late to the event? FR?
apparently, one of the event organizers/volunteers scolded WR & J (for like an hour+) cause they were late to the event. not sure if this person is the one who did the scolding, but here's a rough translation of their post: "Hello, even though I am the leader of this site, I am not feeling well. Whether I step forward or not, I have done wrong, and I don't think I can continue my fandom activities as I used to. It's embarrassing and shameful to show my fandom activities on this account. I will leave all the videos, photos, and posts I have uploaded so far and will not upload any new ones." glad they owned up to their misgivings, but i hope they reached out to WR & J and apologized personally too.

the time that WR & J spent at that event, the money they had to personally shell out just to pay for all the stuff they gave out, not to mention just the thought of them showing up there during such a special occasion (+ after all the work they had to do during the day) the girls seriously didnt deserve any of that. no wonder they looked so exhausted by the end :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we even got a few unreleased solo pics on the card they made for fans :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 05:58
we even got a few unreleased solo pics on the card they made for fans :dramaqueen:

The fan who went to the event and talked to White Rose and Jasmine said that the quality of the papers used for the pictures are high quality, which means it was very expensive. The production for rush job was also very expensive, and it was White Rose who urged the company to meet the deadline because she wants everything ready for the fans.

She also said that the two girls were so nervous the night before the event and they couldnt sleep. Despite the issue with the organizer, the event was really successful because in both days there was a long queue of fans waiting, that's why they stayed for 6 to 7 hours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So i finally watched the show and i have to say it is highly entertaining. It was pretty obvious that the production casted people who do not have any prejudice whatsoever especially when it comes to sexuality.

It wasnt talked about enough but Tinkerbell is bisexual and Tarzan is pretty fluid and he even confessed it on episode 1 that he gives "affection" to men too.

Gumiho is open to dating women and honestly if she stayed longer she could have had a thing with Chacha.

There was also the chemistry betweet Deer and Tinkerbell.

White Rose and Jasmine were so cute because they were always together and Jasmine would always stare at White Rose from across the room.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 17:42
So i finally watched the show and i have to say it is highly entertaining. It was pretty obvious that the production casted people who do not have any prejudice whatsoever especially when it comes to sexuality.

It wasnt talked about enough but Tinkerbell is bisexual and Tarzan is pretty fluid and he even confessed it on episode 1 that he gives "affection" to men too.

Gumiho is open to dating women and honestly if she stayed longer she could have had a thing with Chacha.

White Rose and Jasmine were so cute because they were always together and Jasmine would always stare at White Rose from across the room.
Da

It was also pretty clear she liked White Rose from the start because when they entered the camp, there were snippets of her constantly standing beside White Rose and talking to her, something she didnt do with Gumiho and ChaCha.

Cant blame her cuz WR is really pretty. Even on the first ep 3 people chose her, Saeroyi and Deer who sent her hearts and Jasmine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Thanks for posting. I feel like people who are seeing the chopped up clips and some misinformed statements on YouTube or tiktok don't quite get the full picture. They did intentionally set out to get people who were open or open minded but I don't think they could have imagined things going the way they did :lol: I'm sure the production team must have been excited when it turned out 3 of them liked someone of the same sex right off the bat but Tinkerbell was really the only one who bit the bullet and expressed it right away with a heart even though he was hoping not to get caught. In terms of earning hearts it would have been insane if Gumiho and Jasmine had been able to do the same with giving Cha-cha and Rose hearts from the start. Would have made the competition more spicy because it's almost divided into two teams? :rofl:

By the time it was ending I was so wrapped up in jasmine's emotions and whether or not WR was receiving what she was putting down that I forgot all about the hearts and how many she had. I thought Cha Cha would win

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 18:50
Guest wrote:

Thanks for posting. I feel like people who are seeing the chopped up clips and some misinformed statements on YouTube or tiktok don't quite get the full picture. They did intentionally set out to get people who were open or open minded but I don't think they could have imagined things going the way they did :lol: I'm sure the production team must have been excited when it turned out 3 of them liked someone of the same sex right off the bat but Tinkerbell was really the only one who bit the bullet and expressed it right away with a heart even though he was hoping not to get caught. In terms of earning hearts it would have been insane if Gumiho and Jasmine had been able to do the same with giving Cha-cha and Rose hearts from the start. Would have made the competition more spicy because it's almost divided into two teams? :rofl:

By the time it was ending I was so wrapped up in jasmine's emotions and whether or not WR was receiving what she was putting down that I forgot all about the hearts and how many she had. I thought Cha Cha would win
I’m still waiting for all the episodes to be subbed :fool:
Kind of feeling like it will never happen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2023, 23:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I’m still waiting for all the episodes to be subbed :fool:
Kind of feeling like it will never happen
Patience anon. Ngl I feel pretty greedy now I binged the whole thing in like a week up to the last 3 eps which hadn't aired yet. The subs were shitty but somehow I made sense of it. I'm waiting for proper subs too so I can re-watch.

this person is up to ep 8 now: https://www.bilibili.tv/en/space/1522293408

I appreciate the effort

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was kinda bummed that Gumiho went home early. She was so chill and game and was so much fun around the house tbh. She was also down to be with women, and kinda hinted that she slept with women in the past.

I also observed on ep. 1 that she was eyeing Chacha and White Rose lmao

And tbh if Jasmine didnt do what she did and make Deer fall for her, White Rose and Deer would have ended up together because they liked each other from the start and Jasmine would not stand a chance with White Rose.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is true, WR and Jasmine were definitely the twist of the show because in the beginning, the MCs were rooting for Tarzan and Tinkerbell thinking they'll be the gay couple.

The production also edited Jasmine to make her come off as a straight girl who is making all men like her and flirting with them all the time. During the interview they only released Gumiho's confession about liking women and held off Jasmine's confession that she likes women too and has a crush on White Rose.

It is such a fun show that if you watch it without knowing anything, you will just be as shocked as the MCs lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jasmine at fashion week event today

they're both there
https://m.dcinside.com/mini/clapclapclap/15664

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 03:29
jasmine at fashion week event today

they're both there
https://m.dcinside.com/mini/clapclapclap/15664
She is really gorgeous. No wonder she's a model

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 02:34
I was kinda bummed that Gumiho went home early. She was so chill and game and was so much fun around the house tbh. She was also down to be with women, and kinda hinted that she slept with women in the past.

I also observed on ep. 1 that she was eyeing Chacha and White Rose lmao

And tbh if Jasmine didnt do what she did and make Deer fall for her, White Rose and Deer would have ended up together because they liked each other from the start and Jasmine would not stand a chance with White Rose.
kinda bummed too I watch this show because of Gumiho. it's actually fun and light heart show they shouldn't have eliminate rules. Jangmi reaction to her wearing a sexy bikini was so funny tho.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 05:21
omg i was about to post these too! the intertwined fingers and jasmine's cute face really got me :dance2:

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

guest wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 05:39
The interview video is out, and the magazine asks wonderful questions.
【郑承姬&金孝恩 :「绮境繁花」“这是属于鲜花与少女的季节,郑承姬与金孝恩这 ... tv/NX4QBJf
https://b23.tv/NX4QBJf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

oh wow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »