Jasmine x White Rose

Reactions:

Re: Jasmine x White Rose

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 13:40
It’s such an interesting dynamic
They already indicated they liked each other on national TV.
So if they’re just friends now, they both have amazing self control.
Or decided they weren’t compatible for some reason and just remain friends.

If they’re together, they’re walking a fine line because are there any out Korean couples with as much recognition as them?
I know the one dude from the show is out but he’s still not running around openly with a partner.
And there’s holland but he just got assaulted, and I don’t think he has the greatest career right now.
Most of the wlw Koreans couples I know of are just randoms who decided to make a YouTube channel. Some still hide their identity.
I could see awkwardness between J & WR due to the fact that they don’t want or can’t be too open about their relationship.
It could be that they’re holding back on the pda.

Also if they’re together, this is WR’s first relationship? And probably Jasmine’s first relationship with a woman.
Good luck to them.

The only thing that gives me pause is that they’re still working together
And I don’t 100% trust people who are doing things when money and cameras are involved.
It would make sense that they’re booked and busy on behalf of LACCC. Still under contract of some sort.

Conspiracy theory
Well. A few things.

1. Wavve isn't really national tv. it's a subscriber only platform so only people that tuned into the show and got invested in them are really paying attention to anything happening post show. There were online articles when episodes 11 and 12 aired and at least one in the newspaper that mentioned their love line in the show since it was a first in reality dating. And of course the articles about will this be the first f/f love line/couple? got their response in the finale. the love line never really happened because they both picked deer. the bait and switch worked.

2. Wavve is no stranger to LGBT shows. they've had several including Merry Queer where Hong seokcheon (the bald guy) and other popular people were mcs. All the couples in that show are YouTubers with good amount of subscribership. They had a lesbian couple, gay couple and transman + woman but outside of that their content stuff has mostly skewed male because boy love is a popular genre. I think if anything Sminrose has shown that there's also A LOT of interest in female/female pairings. So I don't doubt that they'd actually try to make it more queer if they continue bc subscribership went CRAZY.

3. They're technically not OUT out (none of them has openly labeled themselves or defined their relationship) and OUT is completely relative. For eg. there was a really popular Korean lesbian yt couple for years with nearly 300k subscribers that at one point announced they had to take a break from posting because someone they knew found out and it caused problems. It sounds weird but this is actually a reality among many klesbian yt couples. They may be posting together as girlfriends but they still have family, employers and friends that have absolutely no clue 008 as you said some even still blur their face for that reason.

4. There's a lot of attention on them because of the topicality of it and their identities being out there and them being open to communicating with fans. If they weren't so receptive I doubt fans would be as active. I think the fact that their close friends have been supportive and seeing how fans have been so supportive has made them a little more brave to do things together. Their friends are encouraging them to do YouTube but who knows if they'll actually do it.

Are they together? It's likely only they know. Their families might not know, their friends might not know (though I think only their closest might know now). What I do know is they're clearly extremely fond of each other and seem very happy right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

O.O

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they spent over 6 hours there today wow

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the last pic :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 15:49
K this is kind of romantic though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's true you can really see the affection in their eyes :wub: :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some people are blind, I swear.

Like... it's right there in front of you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 18:17

I agree, their eyes don’t lie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 18:17

It's not that deep, the anons who said they don't think they are dating literally mentioned everytime how they think they do like each other. What's with the obsession with forcing people to agree with you? As long as no one is trying to troll about it or hate on them. This insecurity is sad.

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

Wow so many light flashes, poor girls. 😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 13:40
It’s such an interesting dynamic
They already indicated they liked each other on national TV.
So if they’re just friends now, they both have amazing self control.
Or decided they weren’t compatible for some reason and just remain friends.

If they’re together, they’re walking a fine line because are there any out Korean couples with as much recognition as them?
I know the one dude from the show is out but he’s still not running around openly with a partner.
And there’s holland but he just got assaulted, and I don’t think he has the greatest career right now.
Most of the wlw Koreans couples I know of are just randoms who decided to make a YouTube channel. Some still hide their identity.
I could see awkwardness between J & WR due to the fact that they don’t want or can’t be too open about their relationship.
It could be that they’re holding back on the pda.

Also if they’re together, this is WR’s first relationship? And probably Jasmine’s first relationship with a woman.
Good luck to them.

The only thing that gives me pause is that they’re still working together
And I don’t 100% trust people who are doing things when money and cameras are involved.
It would make sense that they’re booked and busy on behalf of LACCC. Still under contract of some sort.

Conspiracy theory
For couples there isn’t anyone mainstream

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For couples there isn’t anyone mainstream

My reply to the post above got embedded into it weirdly so here it is separate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it’s really cute that they’re wearing each other’s colors and their couple boots today :wub:

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

Oh ah they brought Bboya to the event, how cute. 💯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damon, did you go? Really curious how the atmosphere was irl ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bboya is so small awww. We finally got family pictures! :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 19:29
Damon, did you go? Really curious how the atmosphere was irl ^_^
I'm curious about this too. anon where are you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Windstruck wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 19:27
Oh ah they brought Bboya to the event, how cute. 💯
It's not bboya it's actually a fans dog :lol: they look alike though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 03:20

I have no idea what shes saying but :wub: :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jasmines eyes are so captivating

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What Jasmine do for Rose

What Rose do for Jasmine

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whats this cafe organizer with jasrose drama?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 09:28
Whats this cafe organizer with jasrose drama?
https://twitter.com/victoriadiawong/st ... HEZN7U33aw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 09:25
What Jasmine do for Rose

The reminds me of Queen Latifah lying down to take her gf's pic. Smin being very gf indeed. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the drama from yesterday events is so upsetting. feel so bad for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 15:10
wait i must've missed something... what happened? i thought everything went well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

when everyone went silent and jasmine and white rose looked at each other like that I got butterflies :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 15:36
Guest wrote:
wait i must've missed something... what happened? i thought everything went well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 16:40
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 15:36
Guest wrote:

What is this? All i see are angry people in the comments section?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still don't understand what happened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone else think that people are becoming too involved on both sides?
They're just regular people and people are treating them like idols, it's a little strange (though I did enjoy that one fancam of Jasmine looking at White Rose)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 18:23

Anybody correct me if im wrong but from what i read on twitter and on DC forum, basically the chief organizer of day 2 reprimanded jasmine and jangmi for being late at the event. They arrived around 4pm (they didnt say when the event should actually start)

The event ran from 4pm to 9pm and there were more than 300 people waiting outside the entire time so Jasmine and Jangmi spent almost 5+ hours with fans so they were both tired and they havent eaten yet.

They already left yet a couple of minutes later they went back to the cafe after the chief organizer called them. They talked inside ( the fans were still outside not knowing what was going on) as Jasmine and Jangi stayed for an additional hour and a half.

The worker at the cafe revealed that the chief organizer at the event reprimanded them for being late (and the worker said the organizer did not talk like a fan at all and was so casual with the girls) and allegedly Jasmine cried.

This is why Korean fans are so pissed at the DC forum because of that organizer.

Please correct me if im wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

<_< what the fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 18:40
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 18:23

Anybody correct me if im wrong but from what i read on twitter and on DC forum, basically the chief organizer of day 2 reprimanded jasmine and jangmi for being late at the event. They arrived around 4pm (they didnt say when the event should actually start)

The event ran from 4pm to 9pm and there were more than 300 people waiting outside the entire time so Jasmine and Jangmi spent almost 5+ hours with fans so they were both tired and they havent eaten yet.

They already left yet a couple of minutes later they went back to the cafe after the chief organizer called them. They talked inside ( the fans were still outside not knowing what was going on) as Jasmine and Jangi stayed for an additional hour and a half.

The worker at the cafe revealed that the chief organizer at the event reprimanded them for being late (and the worker said the organizer did not talk like a fan at all and was so casual with the girls) and allegedly Jasmine cried.

This is why Korean fans are so pissed at the DC forum because of that organizer.

Please correct me if im wrong
Additional info? But it also said that the organizer scolded the girls for being too close and friendly with the fans? And the organizer posted on a fan cafe about her dissatisfaction with the girls (cuz they were late) and that she held the day 2 event in her name, not in Jasmine and Jangmi's names, so her reputation was at stake when the girls came in late

(Being late at an appointment or event is very frowned upon in Korea)

So Jasmine and Jangmi kept apologizing and yeah, Jasmine cried.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now ALLEGEDLY this video was taken after that closed door 1.5 hour session with the chief organizer. I think Jasmine really cried because her face is red, her eyes were wet and puffy and she was carrying a tissue. She also did not exit the cafe with White Rose (White Rose stayed behind a bit before leaving) then she can be seen telling fans to go home because it's late

They both look so tired here, it was almost midnight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For once I support bullying, I hope fans go after the organizer whoever that is. Are they at least defending them or something?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tf? These people are treating them like some kind of product? They are real people with actual lives, they are not even celebrities, they only participated in a dating show but that's it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 19:02
For once I support bullying, I hope fans go after the organizer whoever that is. Are they at least defending them or something?
From what i saw on the forum the Korean fans are demanding that they apologize to Jasmine and White Rose

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hang on, in another account i saw on twitter it says that it was not the chief organizer but a volunteer on day 2. The chief organizer was the chill one and didnt bother the girls after the event because she knows they havent eaten yet.

But the said volunteer called the girls back in the cafe and talked to them for an additional hour and a half (for a personal 1 on 1 session i guess) so in the video you can see both Jasmine and WR are so tired at that point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Again, what the actual fuck. These are two civilians who have been nice enough to spend a very important day in their lives with a bunch of people they don' really owe anything to.

What the actual fuck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The fact that they themselves spent a lot of money to literally create stuff to treat fans for free to thank them for their support is above and beyond tbh. Apparently the place they got their stuff printed is pretty pricey and it was a rush job so they didn't even get to print all the stuff they wanted. They're honestly so lovely

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2023, 15:44
when everyone went silent and jasmine and white rose looked at each other like that I got butterflies :$
yeah...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yesterday was Deer's birthday too but here's Jasmine spending all day with White Rose... Yeah no way Deer and Jasmine together