Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 11:36
Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 15:40
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 05:43
DA The only members whom I feel are lgbt are Ryujin and Yeji. Yuna is still a bit too young so I’ll give it a few more years although she currently gives me straight vibes. Same with Chae, straight vibes. I’ve never noticed Lia much so no comment on her.
ryeji shipper, lia hatter (why always be like that) :argh:
As a mostly neutral observer, I think it's almost always the opposite. Many jinlia shippers act so damn bitter towards Yeji, it's honestly a little concerning to see. Even when the ship was at it's peak, you'd see so many hateful comments towards Yeji under the ship videos, tweets etc etc
Whereas most ryeji shippers seem to be ot5, in fact I've seen many sharing jinlia content too where the opposite never happens 🤷🏻‍♀️
are you sure you a neutral observer? I've been to this site for awhile and I can't recall Jinlia shippers hating on Yeji (especially unprovoked) but there have been a lot of times where Ryeji and Ryujin/Chaeryeong shippers hate on Lia. In fact I rarely see Yeji get hate anywhere from anyone tbh, Lia on the other hand...
Da i recall people here calling Yeji boring, dont know if it was it relation to jinlia but i remember that pissed me off
page catching and this is the tamest thing they ever said about her. They called her delusional and embarassing on here, in addition to saying she couldn't accept being rejected and was trying to insert herself between them (I went back and checked and it's still on page 26-34). Vlive was even worse, commenting stuff like why's Yeji even here and Yeji leave please we want Jinlia in real time on Yeji's vlive that the other two joined. Same thing on YouTube and twitter "If only Yeji wasn't there" and even qrting with stuff like Yeji wishes it was her on their moments. Saying Ryujin would never like her because she was nervous while hosting and made mistakes, so she's dumb and Ryujin's prefers smart people.
I had just joined the fandom back then and honestly it was because of a ship edit of jinlia but I ended up becoming a Yeji stan because the way everyone was moving against her, I wanted to be on her side.
Nowadays, I'm just glad that the vitriol against has lessened.

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

I need Lia to break up with Ryujin or the other way around. It's getting boring, im hoping Lia or Ryujin will be put on a variety show with other female idols and gets chummy with each other, i want drama :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 00:24
I need Lia to break up with Ryujin or the other way around. It's getting boring, im hoping Lia or Ryujin will be put on a variety show with other female idols and gets chummy with each other, i want drama :dance2:
Girl they can't break up since they aren't dating (ryujin and yeji are :$)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"you're my first" ok well that's ship material

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

beautiful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why cant you breathe Yeji?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2023, 16:36

Why cant you breathe Yeji?
I understand half of what she meant here lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't breathe either tbqh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ialala
Reactions:

Post by Ialala »

i'm just midzy, love all the members and my ship is ryeji starting 2020, what I can say is, each of us should not have feelings of envy/hate towards each other because of the negative things that will come, because I used to like Ryeji so much that I came to hate Jinlia Because keep sailing and I really hope that Ryeji is real and no one can fight their ship but when I entered the year 2021 and got to know itzy and yeji, I also thought back to why I felt that my aura was negative, not good, not happy when I saw itzy, I also/asked thought why Yeji is good/doesn't get angry when she member teases she and she just smiles/laughs, I think this is interesting, Yeji is very positive/enthusiastic and that's why good/success comes to she, that's when I changed to be more positive and that's also when I didn't hope for Ryeji anymore and I tried not to hate Jinlia anymore, yeji ryujin you choose/make your way, I'm always here to support, I surrendered and said to myself, let Jinlia sail, I think positively, I say in my heart, I have to be positive and continue to be patient because surely good things will come later, sooner or later, and Until now I never stop praying for Ryeji continued to sail and Continue to support their ship, and now I am very grateful and very appreciative of ryeji for still making their moment and continuing to sail, thank you very much yeji ryujin for this,

Here all I can say is don't be hateful/negative/jealous towards others because bad things will surely come

Be a good person, continue to be patient, always be positive and never stop praying for our loved ones for sure the good will come :queen:

Ialala
Reactions:

Post by Ialala »

:hug: :dance2:

ryeji is really crazy, both are obsess with each other
Ryujin is obsess with Yeji
Yeji is obsess with Ryujin :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of ships, I'm hoping jinlia isn't real and it's not because i ship the other members but it's because I'm Lia biased and Ryujin is a huge red flag lol. I can tell Ryujin is possessive, controlling and I've seen so many times now that she intentionally hurts Lia when she's mad or annoyed at her, I feel sorry for Lia because she just puts up with it, girl deserves better. I would want to see Lia be with that lesserafim chick or somi tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How yeji does her nail art is...interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 04:57
Speaking of ships, I'm hoping jinlia isn't real and it's not because i ship the other members but it's because I'm Lia biased and Ryujin is a huge red flag lol. I can tell Ryujin is possessive, controlling and I've seen so many times now that she intentionally hurts Lia when she's mad or annoyed at her, I feel sorry for Lia because she just puts up with it, girl deserves better. I would want to see Lia be with that lesserafim chick or somi tbh
You keep repeating yourself sis, we got it you don't like ryujin. Truth is ryujin is very self aware and smart, even if her way of joking can seem too much for some people, she's not worse than chaeryeong or lia who both like to tease a lot.

Ryujin is very healthy in her head, very intelligent and open minded. Imo she's a chill person, and I wonder if she's even confrontational. That comes from that one vlive where she said she didn't react when some high-school people talked about her meanly or something, that actually surprised me that she admitted to just stay silent and felt sad inside without replying, almost like some bully victim.

Anyways she's more scary than it seems imo, she's proven to be very sensitive and thoughtful, I really like her as a person though I don't know her and could be totally wrong about her of course.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ialala wrote:
26 Apr 2023, 14:39

I don't want to be delusional but aren't they actually the closest pair in Itzy? And I'd say from Yeji's side it feels almost like a crush. They always mention eachother everytime and Yeji laughs at everything Ryujin says like idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 19:17
Guest wrote:
You keep repeating yourself sis, we got it you don't like ryujin. Truth is ryujin is very self aware and smart, even if her way of joking can seem too much for some people, she's not worse than chaeryeong or lia who both like to tease a lot.

Ryujin is very healthy in her head, very intelligent and open minded. Imo she's a chill person, and I wonder if she's even confrontational. That comes from that one vlive where she said she didn't react when some high-school people talked about her meanly or something, that actually surprised me that she admitted to just stay silent and felt sad inside without replying, almost like some bully victim.

Anyways she's more scary than it seems imo, she's proven to be very sensitive and thoughtful, I really like her as a person though I don't know her and could be totally wrong about her of course.
I'm not even talking about teasing cause all of them do it, you seem to have a different observation of her, i guess, cause as someone who watches almost all of their content Ryujin isn't chill at all, she's the most impatient, hot tempered out of the 5 and she even said it herself and the members, i did notice that she's not as mean as before which is a good sign the she's maturing but she still has a long way to go cause most of the time she's still immature and petty

Being self aware doesn't mean you can't be controlling and possessive, there's a lot of self aware narcissist out there actually.

Anyway what i said is in relation to jinlia dating, i won't really care if Ryujin and Lia are just friends and that's how she treats her but if they are dating then she's a red flag

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 20:34
Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 19:17
Guest wrote:

I'm not even talking about teasing cause all of them do it, you seem to have a different observation of her, i guess, cause as someone who watches almost all of their content Ryujin isn't chill at all, she's the most impatient, hot tempered out of the 5 and she even said it herself and the members, i did notice that she's not as mean as before which is a good sign the she's maturing but she still has a long way to go cause most of the time she's still immature and petty

Being self aware doesn't mean you can't be controlling and possessive, there's a lot of self aware narcissist out there actually.

Anyway what i said is in relation to jinlia dating, i won't really care if Ryujin and Lia are just friends and that's how she treats her but if they are dating then she's a red flag
Can you link some moments that make you think ryujin is immature/possessive/controlling etc?

Wow
Reactions:

Post by Wow »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 19:20
Ialala wrote:

I don't want to be delusional but aren't they actually the closest pair in Itzy? And I'd say from Yeji's side it feels almost like a crush. They always mention eachother everytime and Yeji laughs at every :gaypimp: thing Ryujin says like idk

I'm not sure but most people say that these two are really close in itzy, there are many signs, they have similarities and some also say Ryujin is the best friend chemistry is yeji because they have been close/comfortable with each other since the trainee, I don't want to talk more and hope very much about them, what I can say is, right now, I am very grateful because the moment continues and I hope they are both happy ^_^

Iqa
Reactions:

Post by Iqa »

Wow wrote:
04 May 2023, 16:26
Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 19:20
Ialala wrote:

I don't want to be delusional but aren't they actually the closest pair in Itzy? And I'd say from Yeji's side it feels almost like a crush. They always mention eachother everytime and Yeji laughs at every :gaypimp: thing Ryujin says like idk

I'm not sure but most people say that these two are really close in itzy, there are many signs, they have similarities and some also say Ryujin is the best friend chemistry is yeji because they have been close/comfortable with each other since the trainee, I don't want to talk more and hope very much about them, what I can say is, right now, I am very grateful because the moment continues and I hope they are both happy ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

im in love

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now that it's a bit calmer here and there seem to be rational people around, can I ask what made this thread think Lia is fruity? Because she's the only one who had a confirmed pre-debut het relationship. I remember pics of her + bf being leaked and people talking about it in on different forums when I didn't follow Itzy that closely. But then I came here and everyone kept saying she's gay. Of course, she can be bi but I was just wondering if there was anything besides the shipping that made people so vehement?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 18:20
Now that it's a bit calmer here and there seem to be rational people around, can I ask what made this thread think Lia is fruity? Because she's the only one who had a confirmed pre-debut het relationship. I remember pics of her + bf being leaked and people talking about it in on different forums when I didn't follow Itzy that closely. But then I came here and everyone kept saying she's gay. Of course, she can be bi but I was just wondering if there was anything besides the shipping that made people so vehement?
Idk from what I’ve seen like yesterday fans were online saying who they think could be gay and lia was in the top three (lia, yuna, and ryujin) my guess is because she’s comfortable with the flirting with the other members because idk tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 18:26
Guest wrote:
Idk from what I’ve seen like yesterday fans were online saying who they think could be gay and lia was in the top three (lia, yuna, and ryujin) my guess is because she’s comfortable with the flirting with the other members because idk tbh.
Da
I might get jumped for this but this is peak straight girl behaviour to me idk 😭 In my experience, only people the flirting doesn't actually mean much to (aka straight girls) are 100% comfortable flirting where for most wlw, there's a little bit of nervousness/awkwardness.
But OP is actually right, I haven't seen anyone say anything about Lia that's not shipping related.
Saw some stuff about Yeji on the earlier page and that was pretty convincing. The reason people were classing Yeji as not gay is because she giggled at a cab driver in Paris. I went and watched the whole thing and I genuinely think she was just in a giggly mood the entire day lmao. She was like that with Yuna before they started and acted the same way to some hag street painter. So, idk if that's enough evidence of anything.
Yuna's interesting to me too because I've seen a lot of stuff where she comes across as having a crush on the older members. I think it's interesting.
Chaeryeong is pretty straight I'll give them that.
And despite everything I think there's a case to be made for Ryujin too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 18:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I might get jumped for this but this is peak straight girl behaviour to me idk 😭 In my experience, only people the flirting doesn't actually mean much to (aka straight girls) are 100% comfortable flirting where for most wlw, there's a little bit of nervousness/awkwardness.
But OP is actually right, I haven't seen anyone say anything about Lia that's not shipping related.
Saw some stuff about Yeji on the earlier page and that was pretty convincing. The reason people were classing Yeji as not gay is because she giggled at a cab driver in Paris. I went and watched the whole thing and I genuinely think she was just in a giggly mood the entire day lmao. She was like that with Yuna before they started and acted the same way to some hag street painter. So, idk if that's enough evidence of anything.
Yuna's interesting to me too because I've seen a lot of stuff where she comes across as having a crush on the older members. I think it's interesting.
Yeah but I don’t know what else they can even use to have her in their top three lol and yeah the Yeji thing is always the taxi driver that they bring up every month but I guess it cements her in the straight category for them. Ryujin is probably the only one I agree with and understand why she’s up there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 19:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Yeah but I don’t know what else they can even use to have her in their top three lol and yeah the Yeji thing is always the taxi driver that they bring up every month but I guess it cements her in the straight category for them. Ryujin is probably the only one I agree with and understand why she’s up there.
The account that started that discussion is a man, I knew nothing would be accurate from that point onwards. That and I think for the actual women in the discussion, they are basing it on their own attraction to her rather than anything else. Or because they themselves relate to Lia and identify with her.
Didn't know about her predebut bf, that was interesting anon. Thanks for letting us know.
If giggling is the criteria then Yeji should actually be the gayest member because I've heard her laugh away at even the most unfunny things Ryujin says. Watched their ig live and she was losing it at "wow, 6 very". I'm convinced that's just her personality.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 19:44
Guest wrote:
11 May 2023, 19:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
The account that started that discussion is a man, I knew nothing would be accurate from that point onwards. That and I think for the actual women in the discussion, they are basing it on their own attraction to her rather than anything else. Or because they themselves relate to Lia and identify with her.
Didn't know about her predebut bf, that was interesting anon. Thanks for letting us know.
If giggling is the criteria then Yeji should actually be the gayest member because I've heard her laugh away at even the most unfunny things Ryujin says. Watched their ig live and she was losing it at "wow, 6 very". I'm convinced that's just her personality.
As a Lia stan i would say she's bi for now but who knows maybe she'll be full on les like most cases in sk. I know there's a lot of korean lesbians who dated men in their teens to early 20s only to realize that they're gay. As for Lia being seen as gay well bi for me, it's the little things like being a big fan of Khelani and if you watch their contents her demeanor somehow changed when it comes to being overlty affectionate towards her members and my gaydar that has never been wrong is telling me she's part of the rainbow :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Itzy's next comeback is candy related. A ship is real.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 13:39
Itzy's next comeback is candy related. A ship is real.
I don’t get it lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I knew Jinlia was real and their manager basically confirmed it :gaypimp:

Ialala
Reactions:

Post by Ialala »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 04:08
As a ryeji shipper, I can't do anything about this but if later ryujin chooses yeji too and can't let go of yeji like now, I can't do anything about that either :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 04:08
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryeji fans are so bitter now that Jinlia themselves claimed Nobody like you as their song :rofl: Also it's time to accept that Jinlia is the closest duo in Itzy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 11:42
Ryeji fans are so bitter now that Jinlia themselves claimed Nobody like you as their song :rofl: Also it's time to accept that Jinlia is the closest duo in Itzy
I mean it's fine if they ship Yeji and Ryujin but to be bitter like an idiot is so pathetic like do they even follow Itzy cause if they do it's pretty clear Ryujin is down bad for Lia i mean how many times have Ryujin made it clear that she doesn't like Yeji like that <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 12:07
Guest wrote:
I mean it's fine if they ship Yeji and Ryujin but to be bitter like an idiot is so pathetic like do they even follow Itzy cause if they do it's pretty clear Ryujin is down bad for Lia i mean how many times have Ryujin made it clear that she doesn't like Yeji like that <_<
All of you are taking shipping to seriously tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 12:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seriously though, it's not just a funny fandom thing, you people are acting like it's real. Do you really think if there was any actual relationship, the manager would be out there typing it up in a group chat for fan content? By this logic everyone in Tw*ce is a poly relationship with each other. Like be serious and enjoy the fanservice without acting like crazy people.
Also shipping has nothing to do with closeness. Ryujin and Yeji clearly hang out frequently and regularly. They've mentioned going together like 16285 times and sent pictures. If that's how shipping worked, Yeji/Ryujin/Yuna who seem to frequently hang out together would be the most popular ship. Just stop drawing unrelated conclusions and peacefully have fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 12:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seriously though, it's not just a funny fandom thing, you people are acting like it's real. Do you really think if there was any actual relationship, the manager would be out there typing it up in a group chat for fan content? By this logic everyone in Tw*ce is a poly relationship with each other. Like be serious and enjoy the fanservice without acting like crazy people.
Also shipping has nothing to do with closeness. Ryujin and Yeji clearly hang out frequently and regularly. They've mentioned going together like 16285 times and sent pictures. If that's how shipping worked, Yeji/Ryujin/Yuna who seem to frequently hang out together would be the most popular ship. Just stop drawing unrelated conclusions and peacefully have fun
Da
Not a shipper of anything except myself with Ryujin :$
But I think it's just a coping mechanism on jinlia shippers part. Because it was a big moment to them but it didn't get much traction in the fandom or outside when it was posted.
I saw it on the sapphic acc and translation acc and it barely had likes compared to how Ryeji moments have gone viral or even how much traction Ryujin/Karina moments get.
And as far as I saw, ryeji shippers were just making jokes about picking other songs and skipping nobody like you where jinlia shippers were taking everything seriously and acting emotional.
One thing I learnt was this thread was wrong though. When someone asked if a majority of Ryeji shippers are Ryujin/Yeji stans, someone else said Yeji stans. But yesterday it was all my satang mutuals talking about Ryeji. I even went to check some big Yeji stan accounts and they weren't really saying anything. So, I think Ryujin stans are mostly Ryeji enjoyers other than those that are ryeji biased

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:bigcry:
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
But I think it's just a coping mechanism on jinlia shippers part. Because it was a big moment to them but it didn't get much traction in the fandom or outside when it was posted.
I saw it on the sapphic acc and translation acc and it barely had likes compared to how Ryeji moments have gone viral or even how much traction Ryujin/Karina moments get.
And as far as I saw, ryeji shippers were just making jokes about picking other songs and skipping nobody like you where jinlia shippers were taking everything seriously and acting emotional.
One thing I learnt was this thread was wrong though. When someone asked if a majority of Ryeji shippers are Ryujin/Yeji stans, someone else said Yeji stans. But yesterday it was all my satang mutuals talking about Ryeji. I even went to check some big Yeji stan accounts and they weren't really saying anything. So, I think Ryujin stans are mostly Ryeji enjoyers other than those that are ryeji biased
Da yeah I think most Yeji stans are yejisu shippers or hwangshin enjoyers won’t really say shippers because they do like to emphasize big sister or mom whenever they talk about them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Isn't this obvious though? Most Ryujin stans I know of are gay women and Ryeji are very much wlw-coded, right from being friends since they were kids, to their first meeting and how they call each other best friends and act like more without realising it (towel sharing, going on multiple dates to watch cherry blossoms etc) and more than that it's the way Ryujin speaks about her, saying she has the best chemistry in the group with her, calling her tangerine because she's an intimate person to her, crying with her when she cries. Every time she teases Yeji about some thing, it's stuff you have to observe closely to catch, like the angle of her selfies. Idk about you but this is very similar to my own experience growing up with crushes on my close female friends and I'm pretty sure it's the same for a lot of us. So of course that's why they're more drawn towards ryeji

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think you are following a different group if you think Ryujin hangs out more with Yeji or Yuna, Jinlia is almost always together but they very rarely post about it. For example they were hanging out almost every night together during the tour and yet they never posted about it on bbl or had a vlive, also the fact that Yeji assumed right away that Lia went to the exhibition with Ryujin is pretty telling on how much time Ryujin and Lia spend together (and let's not forget that Yeji and Yuna have never even been to Ryujin's house while Lia is a regular). People calling Jinlia a fanservice duo is funny to me especialy coming from Ryeji fans because Ryeji is the biggest fanservice ship in Itzy :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I think you are following a different group if you think Ryujin hangs out more with Yeji or Yuna, Jinlia is almost always together but they very rarely post about it. For example they were hanging out almost every night together during the tour and yet they never posted about it on bbl or had a vlive, also the fact that Yeji assumed right away that Lia went to the exhibition with Ryujin is pretty telling on how much time Ryujin and Lia spend together (and let's not forget that Yeji and Yuna have never even been to Ryujin's house while Lia is a regular). People calling Jinlia a fanservice duo is funny to me especialy coming from Ryeji fans because Ryeji is the biggest fanservice ship in Itzy :rofl:
Da when did that anon say they’re a ryeji shipper nor did they call jinlia a fan service ship they said that girlfriend comment in the video was a fan service moment. And again some of you take your shipping too serious like omg. This is why I like my ships outside of the group inter-group shipping just irritates the heck out of me because of fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Isn't this obvious though? Most Ryujin stans I know of are gay women and Ryeji are very much wlw-coded, right from being friends since they were kids, to their first meeting and how they call each other best friends and act like more without realising it (towel sharing, going on multiple dates to watch cherry blossoms etc) and more than that it's the way Ryujin speaks about her, saying she has the best chemistry in the group with her, calling her tangerine because she's an intimate person to her, crying with her when she cries. Every time she teases Yeji about some thing, it's stuff you have to observe closely to catch, like the angle of her selfies. Idk about you but this is very similar to my own experience growing up with crushes on my close female friends and I'm pretty sure it's the same for a lot of us. So of course that's why they're more drawn towards ryeji
You chose to see what you want to see, Ryujin has been friends since they were kids with Chaeryeong and Lia too, she watched cherry blossoms with Yuna and Lia too, Ryujin is a sensitive person and is crying when other members cry too not just when Yeji cries. You are clearly projecting yourself in Ryeji and you only focus on Ryeji and you don't notice that other Itzy ships do the same things. Ryeji is the most popular ship because Yeji and Ryujin are the most popular members just like Jenlisa is the most popular because Jennie and Lisa are the most popular

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You have definitely made this up, because I have looked this up everywhere and it's definitely not true. If anything, I personally think chaeryeong seemed the most comfortable with Ryujin's parents when they visited backstage not to mention, Ryujin's mother has texted Yeji.
Yeji didn't automatically assume they went together, if you watched the whole thing instead of shipping videos, she says they both told her they wanted to go to that exhibit. How are you making the leap to they hang out together all the time from that?
And if we go by what you're saying, there's no proof for jinlia hanging out together, except in your imagination 😭 and I'm not about to argue with crazy people. Wattpad is free for your to write fanfiction, do this there.
I honestly was a jinlia enjoyer until Ryujin called herself Lia's naughty little sister. I can excuse a lot but that's where I personally draw the line.
The kind of "proof" you're giving exists for every ship in Itzy. Yuna and Yeji were spotted on a date holding hands on their day off etc etc. None of those shippers act insufferable like this, so I'm sure you can enjoy your ship without resorting to delusions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You have definitely made this up, because I have looked this up everywhere and it's definitely not true. If anything, I personally think chaeryeong seemed the most comfortable with Ryujin's parents when they visited backstage not to mention, Ryujin's mother has texted Yeji.
Yeji didn't automatically assume they went together, if you watched the whole thing instead of shipping videos, she says they both told her they wanted to go to that exhibit. How are you making the leap to they hang out together all the time from that?
And if we go by what you're saying, there's no proof for jinlia hanging out together, except in your imagination 😭 and I'm not about to argue with crazy people. Wattpad is free for your to write fanfiction, do this there.
I honestly was a jinlia enjoyer until Ryujin called herself Lia's naughty little sister. I can excuse a lot but that's where I personally draw the line.
The kind of "proof" you're giving exists for every ship in Itzy. Yuna and Yeji were spotted on a date holding hands on their day off etc etc. None of those shippers act insufferable like this, so I'm sure you can enjoy your ship without resorting to delusions
First of all I never mentioned that I think Jinlia are together, I am just saying that they are the closest in Itzy, two very different things. In one of the chechire fanmeeting Ryujin mentioned how Lia often vistits her house and plays with her cats so no I did not make that up and Lia said on the March birthday vlive she should not forget to call Ryujin's mom to wish her happy birthday. I am not making anything up here is the video about the exhibition I am talking about , Yeji never says what you are saying. And Jinlia themselves said they spend a lot of time together during tour, I think that's enough proof

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 13:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
You chose to see what you want to see, Ryujin has been friends since they were kids with Chaeryeong and Lia too, she watched cherry blossoms with Yuna and Lia too, Ryujin is a sensitive person and is crying when other members cry too not just when Yeji cries. You are clearly projecting yourself in Ryeji and you only focus on Ryeji and you don't notice that other Itzy ships do the same things. Ryeji is the most popular ship because Yeji and Ryujin are the most popular members just like Jenlisa is the most popular because Jennie and Lisa are the most popular
SA
Obviously?? That's the point I was making because I was talking about why Ryujin stans are mostly Ryeji enjoyers, not an argument for why ryeji is real.
I enjoy the ship as much as anyone else and think it's cute but I still live in reality. I can't believe I'm being made to defend Ryeji of all ships but lmao, I'll bite.
Ryujin is a sensitive person and is crying when other members cry too
Show me one instance of this for any other member and I will take my L. Lia and Yeji both cried in concerts back to back, and while she was comforting Lia and being very sweet, she literally started tearing up the moment Yeji started crying. Even Yeji was asking her why she was crying. It's ok to admit that they have different kinds of bonds with each other.
Ryujin has been friends since they were kids with Chaeryeong and Lia too
Of course, they have all been friends since they were kids, even Yuna. But Chaeryeong, Yeji and Ryujin met before Lia/Yuna were in the picture and we're friends since then. Ryeji we're each other's roomates for a long time when they were young, which is what I meant by childhood friends.
The cherry blossoms thing I won't even bother to quote because my point was not that only they go to watch cherry blossoms, I was talking about the atmosphere of the pictures they posted and what Yuna posted of them. Yeji was out there saying she went on a date with a younger girl (not younger sister but specifically younger girl).
Jinlia was the most popular ship in wannabe era but Ryujin and Yeji were the most popular then too??? I'm not denying that popularity has a role to play, I'm just pointing out that different stans prefer different ships for different reasons and giving my perspective for why Ryujin stans like Ryeji.
I don't want to be involved in a ship war but you guys need to stop constantly downplaying ryeji in order to sail your own ships and acting like people who like Ryeji are driven only by popularity rather than having real reasons

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

First of all I never mentioned that I think Jinlia are together, I am just saying that they are the closest in Itzy, two very different things. In one of the chechire fanmeeting Ryujin mentioned how Lia often vistits her house and plays with her cats so no I did not make that up and Lia said on the March birthday vlive she should not forget to call Ryujin's mom to wish her happy birthday. I am not making anything up here is the video about the exhibition I am talking about , Yeji never says what you are saying. And Jinlia themselves said they spend a lot of time together during tour, I think that's enough proof
Da
Please stop this, I don't care about any ship but I do care about spreading misinformation.
I know what you're talking about while saying playing with cats. But this is what Ryujin and Lia themselves said. So why are you talking about her being a regular when she specifically said "occasionally". Will Lia really forget Ryujin's cats names if she was frequently playing with them?

Really, what does visiting houses have to do with closeness? Yeji sees her own family once a month, would you be ok seeing other people's family more than your own even if they are your close friends?

Can you give us a timestamp of what we should look at in this vlog? Because I have watched this and seen absolutely nothing except Lia sweet talking Yeji. In fact, if anything I agree with the other anon, Yeji said they both wanted to see it. So what am I looking at?

Also don't understand what OP said Yeji is saying according to you? But if you mean the texting part, that's on that vlive they did where they talked about Cr*sh and J*y, I watched that one live lol. Her mom texted Yeji to say thank you for buttoning up her shirt.

They said that when they are bored, they hang out with each other. Which is sweet enough on it's own but why are you acting like they were isolated from the other members? Yuna also mentioned that she, Yeji and Ryujin talked till 3 am one night. Yeji and Lia/Yeji and Ryujin both hung out with each other on live. They played games as a group often. They obviously spent lots of time together.

Why can't you guys just act normal instead of acting like they only have each other in the group? Lia herself was out there saying Yejisu is her favourite unit. Chaeryeong and Ryujin said they learnt more about each other. Yuna said she depended on her members a lot. So why are you trying to prove that one duo is the closest, when it's clear that being on tour for months brought them all closer to each other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
SA
Obviously?? That's the point I was making because I was talking about why Ryujin stans are mostly Ryeji enjoyers, not an argument for why ryeji is real.
I enjoy the ship as much as anyone else and think it's cute but I still live in reality. I can't believe I'm being made to defend Ryeji of all ships but lmao, I'll bite.
Show me one instance of this for any other member and I will take my L. Lia and Yeji both cried in concerts back to back, and while she was comforting Lia and being very sweet, she literally started tearing up the moment Yeji started crying. Even Yeji was asking her why she was crying. It's ok to admit that they have different kinds of bonds with each other.
Of course, they have all been friends since they were kids, even Yuna. But Chaeryeong, Yeji and Ryujin met before Lia/Yuna were in the picture and we're friends since then. Ryeji we're each other's roomates for a long time when they were young, which is what I meant by childhood friends.
The cherry blossoms thing I won't even bother to quote because my point was not that only they go to watch cherry blossoms, I was talking about the atmosphere of the pictures they posted and what Yuna posted of them. Yeji was out there saying she went on a date with a younger girl (not younger sister but specifically younger girl).
Jinlia was the most popular ship in wannabe era but Ryujin and Yeji were the most popular then too??? I'm not denying that popularity has a role to play, I'm just pointing out that different stans prefer different ships for different reasons and giving my perspective for why Ryujin stans like Ryeji.
I don't want to be involved in a ship war but you guys need to stop constantly downplaying ryeji in order to sail your own ships and acting like people who like Ryeji are driven only by popularity rather than having real reasons
Two examples come at the top of my head, Yuna's birthday during gap of Itzy, Paris et Itzy when they were talking at the table but I don't remember if Yuna or Chaereong were crying. Again you see what you want to see, I see no atmpshere in those pictures, just three friends hanging out and taking pretty photos. I am not downplaying Ryeji, I'm not saying they are not close, of cource they are, they have been good friends for many years but that doesn's change the fact that Jinlia is the closest pair in Itzy. You say Jinlia shippers are the worst but maybe Ryeji shippers should take a look in the mirror, they have been multiple posts about Ryeji yet Jinlia stans never said anything but the moment Jinlia is mentioned as the closest war errupts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
SA
Two examples come at the top of my head, Yuna's birthday during gap of Itzy, Paris et Itzy when they were talking at the table but I don't remember if Yuna or Chaereong were crying. Again you see what you want to see, I see no atmpshere in those pictures, just three friends hanging out and taking pretty photos. I am not downplaying Ryeji, I'm not saying they are not close, of cource they are, they have been good friends for many years but that doesn's change the fact that Jinlia is the closest pair in Itzy. You say Jinlia shippers are the worst but maybe Ryeji shippers should take a look in the mirror, they have been multiple posts about Ryeji yet Jinlia stans never said anything but the moment Jinlia is mentioned as the closest war errupts
The argument (war bffr) started because jinlia shippers said this
There's a post before that talking about Jinlia moment itself without mentioning ryeji and it was all fine. It's right here in this page if you scroll up.
And once again you are making claims about closeness based on absolutely nothing except your desire for them to be the closest. There's nothing else. Ryeji have called themselves best friends, Lia herself has called Yuna her soulmate, Ryureong have said they consider each other family. Yejisu have said that they are recently the closest in Itzy and hang out together a lot. So what extra special evidence do you have on jinlia being the closest? That they hung out while on tour??? Obviously they did. Chae messaged on bubble back during the US leg about spending time with Yuna, in the tourbook you see them frequently hang out together. I'm not saying they are not close, I'm asking what makes you say the closest when members themselves have said otherwise?
On Yuna's birthday, it was Yuna who teared up and the rest of them were comforting her. No one else was crying

In Paris et Itzy, Yuna, Chaeryeong and Ryujin were crying together because they didn't want to leave Paris.
I honestly wouldn't be putting so much time and effort into fighting these things that can easily be disproved, if you guys weren't hell bent on acting like shipping is 100% real and that no one other than your ship has any solid reasoning behind it.
This is not a jinlia thread, if you come and put down other ships and especially claim that your duo is the closest with false reasoning of course people will get annoyed and say something back to you. Do you think you should just be allowed to delude yourselves without any reality checks?
This delusional behaviour has gone too far if you think asking on what basis you are saying something is a war on you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:32
Guest wrote:
20 May 2023, 14:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Please stop this, I don't care about any ship but I do care about spreading misinformation.
I know what you're talking about while saying playing with cats. But this is what Ryujin and Lia themselves said. So why are you talking about her being a regular when she specifically said "occasionally". Will Lia really forget Ryujin's cats names if she was frequently playing with them?

Really, what does visiting houses have to do with closeness? Yeji sees her own family once a month, would you be ok seeing other people's family more than your own even if they are your close friends?

Can you give us a timestamp of what we should look at in this vlog? Because I have watched this and seen absolutely nothing except Lia sweet talking Yeji. In fact, if anything I agree with the other anon, Yeji said they both wanted to see it. So what am I looking at?

Also don't understand what OP said Yeji is saying according to you? But if you mean the texting part, that's on that vlive they did where they talked about Cr*sh and J*y, I watched that one live lol. Her mom texted Yeji to say thank you for buttoning up her shirt.

They said that when they are bored, they hang out with each other. Which is sweet enough on it's own but why are you acting like they were isolated from the other members? Yuna also mentioned that she, Yeji and Ryujin talked till 3 am one night. Yeji and Lia/Yeji and Ryujin both hung out with each other on live. They played games as a group often. They obviously spent lots of time together.

Why can't you guys just act normal instead of acting like they only have each other in the group? Lia herself was out there saying Yejisu is her favourite unit. Chaeryeong and Ryujin said they learnt more about each other. Yuna said she depended on her members a lot. So why are you trying to prove that one duo is the closest, when it's clear that being on tour for months brought them all closer to each other
I am not a native speaker so maybe reguraly was the wrong word but it still looks like Lia has been there the most times. Going to someone's house with whom you spend every day all day together is something that indicates closeness. And I don't see how Yeji not seeing her family is relavant to this. Timestamp I think is at around 13:00. Where did I say anything about them being isolated from the other members? And where did I say that I think they are not close with the other members? Did you see me say anywhere that I think that Jinlia only has each other? You are the one spreading misinformation not me. And why is it so bad for Jinlia fans to think their pair is the closest? Someone in post aboves tried to prove that they think Ryeji is the closest no one had a problem with that but if JInlia fans try to do it they are delusional