Reactions:

Re: Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:34
nl15 wrote:
19 Apr 2020, 14:41
haeri wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:Both have talked about ex boyfriends but we know how anything can be said. Of the two Lee Haeri is the one I've never found any real rumors about who she's dating, Kang Minkyung seems to have dated men for real.
I won't try saying what type of relationship they have but it's true their relationship started looking similar to a glass closet since 2016? They both left CCM and joined B2M together to keep Davichi going. They've been facing hostile and malicious speculation of bullying and hating each other for years now. Sometimes I wonder if it's simple jealousy or another case of barely veiled homophobia. Instead of attacking their bond for being suspicious they create this alternate story of fights, hate and bullying.
Davichi continue strong together and as years passed became more open about how much they mean to each other. What they have, what they are, only they know but they're very close and intimate.
I've been a fan of Davichi (haeri is my bias) pretty much ever since they debuted in '08. These two have a very VERY special relationship. They have so much tea, too much tea that you can't help but feel that maybe they really are dating. Unlike most of the idols out now, these two don't do fan service. In fact they said they purposely don't look chummy in public because it's awkward to be too comfortable with each other in front of strangers. Which is why, as you mentioned, that they've had rumours of them being just a business partnership, that they don't get along etc following them around for the past 12 years.

Mingki is a bit more direct in her 'love' for Haeri and it's pretty obvious that Mingki likes her more. Though from the last couple years Haeri has been reciprocating more in public which really surprised us fans.

They've said in multiple interviews:

- They meet at least 6 days a week. They sometimes meet 3 or more times a day or spend the whole day with each other
- they call or text every day
- they go travelling together without their managers or any staff members
- Mingki has said that in her next life she will be Haeri's boyfriend
- Haeri has recently admitted that if Mingki was a guy, she would definitely have fallen for her deeply
- they have so many couple items I have lost count (watches, at least 10 bracelets, necklaces and rings, furniture!, handbags, hats, jumpers etc)
- they buy each other expensive gifts and not just on special occasions but for any random day (For Haeri's birthday this year, Mingki got her a clutch worth $3,000+)
- a fan asked Mingki about any memorable dreams and she said 'the only memorable dream I had that I can never forget is when I dreamed that Haeri unnie was with a junior singer and I caught them together. I woke up feeling so miserable that I called unnie asking why she was with someone else and unnie told me to shut up and don't talk nonsense'
- they took a 'family photo' with themselves and their dogs
- Mingki was asked what she would do if Davichi disbandEd and she said 'I'll kill myself' and when asked how she would feel if Haeri was gone she said "the sorrow I'd feel would be the deep sorrow I'd feel if my parents passed away"
- when Haeri was asked how she would feel if Mingki was gone she said 'I'd be losing my other half. I'd feel absolutely no joy and anything I do would feel meaningless"
- in an episode of Immortal Song, Haeri admitted they shower together
- haeri is 5 years older than Mingki but Mingki said Haeri has never once looked after her like a dongseng
- Haeri said they always spend birthdays together, Christmas together, New Years together and anniversaries together. However these two have admitted they don't remember the date they debuted so their anniversary has nothing to do with their long career.
- Haeri says her ideal type is someone who loves her more. Mingki said her ideal type is someone she can love more.

I can go on and on about these 2, but it's already turned into an essay so I'll end it with this link to their 2019 single 'Dear.' They co-wrote the lyrics:

https://youtu.be/yP48SmDKM9o

On days when I feel I'm standing all alone
in a dark night without any light
On days where no words are welcome
You were always there
I felt so comfortable, I felt so happy,
That it scared me

From faraway, amidst other people,
only you shine among them all
That even after such long days,
I'm thankful I have you to care for me

Sometimes, when I look back
I childishly long for those days
Those days when we thought only we existed in this world
But rather than the butterflies of the beginning
Our warmth as we look at each other in this moment
is far more precious

I didn't know we'd be smiling
together, for this long
I'm sure you feel the same

There were painful days,
days where we felt uncertain
But you know what?
through those heavy arguments
Our feelings grew even deeper

is what happiness is

Because I love you
I'm dreaming the same dream as you
Because it's with you
I can go far even if that path is unclear
I've loved Davichi for so long. they've gotten much more open physically, and affectionate as the years have gone by. wonder why tho. they honestly should get married. they probably have a marriage pact already. they've known each other for 10+ years and they still meet each other everyday?? wtf. they compliment each other so well. and I hate the stupid 'I'd date her if she was my boyfriend' stuff but they'd for sure be together if they were a het couple. I want them to continue being together for a long time.
Isn't one of them already married to a man? The wedding was sometime last year?
girl you are replying to a post that is 3 years old.

why does this thread keep getting resurrected?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:41
Guest wrote:
nl15 wrote:
haeri wrote:
OnceTwice wrote:Both have talked about ex boyfriends but we know how anything can be said. Of the two Lee Haeri is the one I've never found any real rumors about who she's dating, Kang Minkyung seems to have dated men for real.
I won't try saying what type of relationship they have but it's true their relationship started looking similar to a glass closet since 2016? They both left CCM and joined B2M together to keep Davichi going. They've been facing hostile and malicious speculation of bullying and hating each other for years now. Sometimes I wonder if it's simple jealousy or another case of barely veiled homophobia. Instead of attacking their bond for being suspicious they create this alternate story of fights, hate and bullying.
Davichi continue strong together and as years passed became more open about how much they mean to each other. What they have, what they are, only they know but they're very close and intimate.
I've been a fan of Davichi (haeri is my bias) pretty much ever since they debuted in '08. These two have a very VERY special relationship. They have so much tea, too much tea that you can't help but feel that maybe they really are dating. Unlike most of the idols out now, these two don't do fan service. In fact they said they purposely don't look chummy in public because it's awkward to be too comfortable with each other in front of strangers. Which is why, as you mentioned, that they've had rumours of them being just a business partnership, that they don't get along etc following them around for the past 12 years.

Mingki is a bit more direct in her 'love' for Haeri and it's pretty obvious that Mingki likes her more. Though from the last couple years Haeri has been reciprocating more in public which really surprised us fans.

- They meet at least 6 days a week. They sometimes meet 3 or more times a day or spend the whole day with each other
- Haeri has recently admitted that if Mingki was a guy, she would definitely have fallen for her deeply
- they have so many couple items I have lost count (watches, at least 10 bracelets, necklaces and rings, furniture!, handbags, hats, jumpers etc)
- they buy each other expensive gifts and not just on special occasions but for any random day (For Haeri's birthday this year, Mingki got her a clutch worth $3,000+)
- a fan asked Mingki about any memorable dreams and she said 'the only memorable dream I had that I can never forget is when I dreamed that Haeri unnie was with a junior singer and I caught them together. I woke up feeling so miserable that I called unnie asking why she was with someone else and unnie told me to shut up and don't talk nonsense'
- Mingki was asked what she would do if Davichi disbandEd and she said 'I'll kill myself' and when asked how she would feel if Haeri was gone she said "the sorrow I'd feel would be the deep sorrow I'd feel if my parents passed away"
- when Haeri was asked how she would feel if Mingki was gone she said 'I'd be losing my other half. I'd feel absolutely no joy and anything I do would feel meaningless"
- haeri is 5 years older than Mingki but Mingki said Haeri has never once looked after her like a dongseng
- Haeri said they always spend birthdays together, Christmas together, New Years together and anniversaries together. However these two have admitted they don't remember the date they debuted so their anniversary has nothing to do with their long career.
- Haeri says her ideal type is someone who loves her more. Mingki said her ideal type is someone she can love more.

I can go on and on about these 2, but it's already turned into an essay so I'll end it with this link to their 2019 single 'Dear.' They co-wrote the lyrics:

You were always there
That it scared me

is far more precious

together, for this long

There were painful days,
But you know what?

is what happiness is

Because I love you
Because it's with you
I've loved Davichi for so long. they've gotten much more open physically, and affectionate as the years have gone by. wonder why tho. they honestly should get married. they probably have a marriage pact already. they've known each other for 10+ years and they still meet each other everyday?? wtf. they compliment each other so well. and I hate the stupid 'I'd date her if she was my boyfriend' stuff but they'd for sure be together if they were a het couple. I want them to continue being together for a long time.
girl you are replying to a post that is 3 years old.

why does this thread keep getting resurrected?
Lol. Talk about a blast from the past. Their tea seems very similar to popular ships these days. Anyways there's a pattern I have seen in these ships, one is usually very reserved while other is quite open about their love for the reserved one... and whenever the reserved one starts being more open and starts proclaiming their love for the open one, it's usually followed by their marriage or dating news.

Which is why I don't buy much into popular ships that go on shows to talk about how much they love each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
nl15 wrote:
haeri wrote:

You were always there
That it scared me

is far more precious

together, for this long

There were painful days,
But you know what?

is what happiness is

Because I love you
Because it's with you
It's hilarious to see the delusion first hand and spot the pattern right away, because this is literally the outcome of every ship that people claim to be real ever. People have completely erased the concept of friendship, these two were clearly friends but we can't have that.

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment

Post by Guest »

Stop bumping this. The male trolls love to bring up Davichi as if one friendship negates all other possible relationships in the industry.

By the way as much as klez loves to ship them one of Davichi always publicly talked about men and how much she loves them and relationships. So no it’s not ‘comparable’ to other ‘ships’ that publicly talk about how mud they care for each other. Klez obsession with Davichi even though one of them constantly talked publicly men doesn’t mean other possible sapphic relationships in the industry aren’t real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:46
Stop bumping this. The male trolls love to bring up Davichi as if one friendship negates all other possible relationships in the industry.

By the way as much as klez loves to ship them one of Davichi always publicly talked about men and how much she loves them and relationships. So no it’s not ‘comparable’ to other ‘ships’ that publicly talk about how mud they care for each other. Klez obsession with Davichi even though one of them constantly talked publicly men doesn’t mean other possible sapphic relationships in the industry aren’t real
No use it was probably the male troll bringing back the topic in the first place so he could go on a rant about how all female idols are just friends and there’s no relationships. Pathetic transparent losers

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

But many of the people in the ships you worship do talk about men? You just erase it because it suits your fantasy.

Guest14
Reactions:

Post by Guest14 »

The male is back...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:49
Guest wrote:

No use it was probably the male troll bringing back the topic in the first place so he could go on a rant about how all female idols are just friends and there’s no relationships. Pathetic transparent losers
Yep the male troll losers rearing their heads in this page bringing back the same tired arguments using Davichi lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:49
Guest wrote:

But many of the people in the ships you worship do talk about men? You just erase it because it suits your fantasy.
You’re the male troll loser sexually obsessed with female idols to the point you insert yourself and troll on lesbians forums all day. Because us talking about gay women in the industry ruins your fantasy, so you’re one to speak lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:45
Guest wrote:
nl15 wrote:
haeri wrote:

You were always there
That it scared me

is far more precious

together, for this long

There were painful days,
But you know what?

is what happiness is

Because I love you
Because it's with you
It's hilarious to see the delusion first hand and spot the pattern right away, because this is literally the outcome of every ship that people claim to be real ever. People have completely erased the concept of friendship, these two were clearly friends but we can't have that.
Tbh I agree. Every big ship has gone this way. It's Korea, homophobia is rampant. People just don't want to apply logic most days.

Also any idea about sus ships that fly under the radar ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The male trolls are so tired and embarrassing. They bring up the same shit every times and every time they’re idiotic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest14 wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:50
The male is back...
Yup they been on here all today (the kpop forum)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:52
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:45
Guest wrote:
nl15 wrote:
haeri wrote: I've been a fan of Davichi (haeri is my bias) pretty much ever since they debuted in '08. These two have a very VERY special relationship. They have so much tea, too much tea that you can't help but feel that maybe they really are dating. Unlike most of the idols out now, these two don't do fan service. In fact they said they purposely don't look chummy in public because it's awkward to be too comfortable with each other in front of strangers. Which is why, as you mentioned, that they've had rumours of them being just a business partnership, that they don't get along etc following them around for the past 12 years.

You were always there
That it scared me

is far more precious

together, for this long

There were painful days,
But you know what?

is what happiness is

Because I love you
Because it's with you
Tbh I agree. Every big ship has gone this way. It's Korea, homophobia is rampant. People just don't want to apply logic most days.

Also any idea about sus ships that fly under the radar ?
Mighty interested in sunny from snsd. Very sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Let's pretend it's only Davichi, you can scroll this thread and find many woman you were swearing was gay turned out to be het and married a man. And it's rich calling people men just because they don't want to believe women are gay based on nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 04:07
Let's pretend it's only Davichi, you can scroll this thread and find many woman you were swearing was gay turned out to be het and married a man. And it's rich calling people men just because they don't want to believe women are gay based on nothing.
No were calling you a man because this is the same shut you pull every time without fail. It’s tired it’s old. We’ve seen you so it here for literally years. It’s embarrassing. You’re embarrassing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Before this conversation turns towards queerbaiting allegations, I highly recommend following moonbyul for you anon. No need for any second guessing, just your every day gay, gaying in kpop, keeping the rainbow flying high.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No we are calling you a man because you the male troll is always doing this. It gets tired. You call us obsessed but you practically live on this forum to police the big bad lesbians from calling every woman you don’t approve of gay

We’re tired of you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 04:09
Guest wrote:
Before this conversation turns towards queerbaiting allegations, I highly recommend following moonbyul for you anon. No need for any second guessing, just your every day gay, gaying in kpop, keeping the rainbow flying high.
Da. Truer words have never been spoken. When in doubt, follow moonbyul. Only women and few men ( all bro-zoned instantly )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 03:56

Someone posted a long list of receipts on page 3 of the SNSD thread if you want to look at that.
I think she really enjoys female attention

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 06:51
Guest wrote:
Lol who is the folding screen?? :rofl: Sunny be getting girls everywhere she goes

Someone posted a long list of receipts on page 3 of the SNSD thread if you want to look at that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 08:59
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 06:51
Guest wrote:
Lol who is the folding screen?? :rofl: Sunny be getting girls everywhere she goes

Good to know am not alone to think sunny is a raging mega introverted homo. She just skirted by safely because of other popular ships like taeny within snsd. :lol: