Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 16:15
Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 14:16

Reactions:

Re: IRENE of RED VELVET

Post by Guest »

Those who keep telling Irene to leave, make sure you have a job ready to give her. You make it sound so easy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 08:49
Those who keep telling Irene to leave, make sure you have a job ready to give her. You make it sound so easy.
As if she's working now? Being retired and enjoying her money at home would be better than allowing SM to continue to exploit her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's not easy for her because of the controversy she had. It clearly affected everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 10:34
It's not easy for her because of the controversy she had. It clearly affected everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
While being in that Shit group and company?
Well, she would know the easier choice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m really curious to find out if she will have a birthday party/video or not. I hope this is a cataclysmic event that finally will riot this fandom but somehow nothing ever does. It’s so frustrating!!

Any idea when her contract will expire? I was one of the thought that she would be better in SM as it is a big company with bigger opportunities but at this point this is NOTHING. She gets side money by red velvet, a band with no promo and on decline and that’s it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 12:25
I’m really curious to find out if she will have a birthday party/video or not. I hope this is a cataclysmic event that finally will riot this fandom but somehow nothing ever does. It’s so frustrating!!

Any idea when her contract will expire? I was one of the thought that she would be better in SM as it is a big company with bigger opportunities but at this point this is NOTHING. She gets side money by red velvet, a band with no promo and on decline and that’s it.
theyre not in decline at all though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

No, but you see, she needs to stay in SM because no other company would want her because of her scandal. What use could they have for her? She's untalented and a nugu at this point and we should be thanking SM for being gracious enough and not kicking her out of the group... Or at least that's what OT5ers keep telling us every time baetokkis suggest the possibility of Irene parting ways with that company. Honestly, you all OT5ers stalking this thread should go fuck yourselves, I'm so tired of these morons gaslighting Irene and her fans both in Twitter and in her own thread, as if they didn't have the akgae thread to prop up their faves by shitting on Irene to their heart's content.
Doubt it. And call me a Debbie Downer, but I doubt this would change anything in the fandom at all. Chinese baetokkis are all bark no bite, kbaetokkis are nothing but glorified OT5ers and they don't care about her if not in the context of the group, and international fans are divided between OT5ers, shippers and solo stans, and at least half of the solo stans are scared shitless of getting bullied and called akgae by OT5ers, so they'd rather keep "waiting with respect" and vote in stupid online polls that serve no purpose at all.

Yeah... If it wasn't obvious, I'm angry and disappointed with the state of this fandom :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 12:38
Guest wrote:

theyre not in decline at all though
They are not invited for anything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't want to quote anyone from the above.. Irene is jobless.. They keeping her in the just to control RV'S remaining year sales... She is being used for Rv's sales stats. Olease they are not showcasing her in tge group. I literally never saw this much of a dumb company , clearly they are not dumb, she definitely stepped on spome as***oles ego..they are hell bent on ruining her since then... Now It made me think that tye whole stylist issue was also forcefully created cause before that and even after that. I never heard anything bad about her. They always say she is too shy or warm she is towards them... Irene needs to leave that compapny.. Those solo stans saying why people are not loudly vocal for y too... Well i will be loud for yeri too but yeri is 24 Irene is 32.. Please she still have loads of time to explore... although i don't really agree with tge age issue but age is in fact does matter in sk...
I used to think this platform only criticizes wluvs harshly all the time..... But the misconception i had regaprding her fans... Last 2 days i have seen stuff n my eyes has finally opened... they saying when irene was in her golden their fav was ignored like this too...??? B*ch where?? Even then they all were being showcased in multiple reality shows, tagging with her in her shows... Doing solo drama, collabs , ost s.... What are you even talking about??? Irene is not even getting a silly ig highlight even not even a single photo posts... Literally nothing.. I got so upset with her fandom i literally unfollowed everything relating to her fandom... I don't need unnecessary negativity on my feed...she was my bias wrecker... My bias is ultimate.. The way her company and these so called solo n rv5 stsns are treating her is very upsetting... They were using her. Even now they are using her... Irene literally still in top list after bp girls without a job... Yours. Favs could only imagine... Rv came this far cause of her ..even her members accept this and now there fandom trolling her is just pure joke... Karma will hit back mark my word... Well sm has already started paying for it... ☕ done with my rant.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The people with the long posts should space things a bit if they want people to respond or read that, just saying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 09:43
The people with the long posts should space things a bit if they want people to respond or read that, just saying.
Anon above went from drinking then visited the forum with a broken heart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon has used up all the ellipsis for this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 09:23
I don't want to quote anyone from the above.. Irene is jobless.. They keeping her in the just to control RV'S remaining year sales... She is being used for Rv's sales stats. Olease they are not showcasing her in tge group. I literally never saw this much of a dumb company , clearly they are not dumb, she definitely stepped on spome as***oles ego..they are hell bent on ruining her since then...

Now It made me think that tye whole stylist issue was also forcefully created cause before that and even after that. I never heard anything bad about her. They always say she is too shy or warm she is towards them... Irene needs to leave that compapny.. Those solo stans saying why people are not loudly vocal for y too... Well i will be loud for yeri too but yeri is 24 Irene is 32.. Please she still have loads of time to explore... although i don't really agree with tge age issue but age is in fact does matter in sk...

I used to think this platform only criticizes wluvs harshly all the time..... But the misconception i had regaprding her fans...
Last 2 days i have seen stuff n my eyes has finally opened... they saying when irene was in her golden their fav was ignored like this too...??? B*ch where?? Even then they all were being showcased in multiple reality shows, tagging with her in her shows... Doing solo drama, collabs , ost s.... What are you even talking about??? Irene is not even getting a silly ig highlight even not even a single photo posts... Literally nothing.. I got so upset with her fandom i literally unfollowed everything relating to her fandom... I don't need unnecessary negativity on my feed...she was my bias wrecker... My bias is ultimate..
The way her company and these so called solo n rv5 stsns are treating her is very upsetting... They were using her. Even now they are using her... Irene literally still in top list after bp girls without a job... Yours. Favs could only imagine... Rv came this far cause of her ..even her members accept this and now there fandom trolling her is just pure joke... Karma will hit back mark my word... Well sm has already started paying for it... ☕ done with my rant.
i fixed it for anon, because some anon here are so rude. to anon, you are valid and we are all feel the same!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I apologize for the previous comment anon.

Do you think there's zero probability of Irene having a birthday event? If there's no chance I hope she does an IG live so she knows she has a lot of fans rooting for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 11:53

Do you think there's zero probability of Irene having a birthday event? If there's no chance I hope she does an IG live so she knows she has a lot of fans rooting for her.
She won't and she will post some content and baetokkis will see it and shut up and go back to being passive as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 11:53

for me yes. its either on march 26 or after her birthday and after the concert. i know irene cares about us and will try her best to give what we want. like she knows we want birthday party for her specially when she went to bbl few days ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I noticed Ch4nye0l from 3x0 is going to public events just fine and has different schedules going on for him. I would argue his scandal was much worse, considering SM never put out a statement and a big chunk of his domestic fans left the fandom.

I just can't make sense of it. Clearly SM doesnt care if their artists get into scandals, considering how busy he is. Is this classic SM being misogynistic? Despite how much money they could still make from Irene? Im not completely denying that Irene may not want certain type of schedules (or is too nervous for them). Im a bit torn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 16:02
Is this classic SM being misogynistic? Despite how much money they could still make from Irene? Im not completely denying that Irene may not want certain type of schedules (or is too nervous for them). Im a bit torn.
Yes, but the level of misogyny directed at her is fivefold.

Imo, she does not want others to be concerned (Juhyun means pillar), so she keeps to herself and likely discourages others from discussing the mismanagement in order to keep the burden to herself. The 7+3 trap (10) year contract is a chain. She talked about freedom on their 10th anniversary so that's the only exit from the chain.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I noticed Ch4nye0l from 3x0 is going to public events just fine and has different schedules going on for him. I would argue his scandal was much worse, considering SM never put out a statement and a big chunk of his domestic fans left the fandom.

I just can't make sense of it. Clearly SM doesnt care if their artists get into scandals, considering how busy he is. Is this classic SM being misogynistic? Despite how much money they could still make from Irene? Im not completely denying that Irene may not want certain type of schedules (or is too nervous for them). Im a bit torn.
I'm going to be brutally honest here, while I think Irene's situation is fishy af and ridiculous considering apology was made and accepted, I don't believe you can equate the two scandals. Even if you take away the obvious misogyny, finding out your idol might be a cheating gaslighter is not even close to being in the same realm as shouting at an industry veteran to the point of making her cry and have other people in the industry "support" her and corroborate rumors of you being rude. Relationship mess is a private matter between the individuals to knets.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 16:26
Guest wrote:
Is this classic SM being misogynistic? Despite how much money they could still make from Irene? Im not completely denying that Irene may not want certain type of schedules (or is too nervous for them). Im a bit torn.
Imo, she does not want others to be concerned (Juhyun means pillar), so she keeps to herself and likely discourages others from discussing the mismanagement in order to keep the burden to herself. The 7+3 trap (10) year contract is a chain. She talked about freedom on their 10th anniversary so that's the only exit from the chain.
Yeah cause in the meantime she was incredibly busy with CFs, ambassador deals and events and individual fansigns. She was still super busy. How was she supposed to film dramas and movies inbetween? The music thing can be argued, but it is clear even members like Yeri have more passion about music than Irene (posting covers, writing lyrics etc). And the variety thing? Oh please. Irene hates these public TV variety shows. Laundry day was a mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Maybe stop blaming SM for everything and accept Irene is a grown woman who can negotiate things. The girls are pretty free to do what they want for their birthdays (as it is a gift to fans). Irene already mentioned she is planning something for her birthday, so maybe just wait it out and appreciate her sincerity, whatever it ma< be.

I'm so tired of this victim complex on this thread. I'm convinced most of you guys are just living through Irene and want her to life her life the way you want to live her life, while ignoring her needs that she could have at this stage of her career. And if SM is the evil of it all, then the conclusion is to stop supporting her altogether until she is out, because until August 2024 she will still be in SM and any click, profit, whatever you are giving her, is going to SM as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

this chart is insane because it is pretending irene only had group activities all these years when she was overworked to the bone 2016-2019. if irene is so hated by her company then they would have kicked her out long time ago "but she makes them money" okay then why would they stop her from making more money? you guys make no sense at all omg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

koreaboo has an article about that https://www.koreaboo.com/news/irene-fan ... tist-plan/

laundry day with unnies was the happiest irene :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's kinda sad that they have so little confidence in their group. Maybe that's part of the reason they show so little interest and effort in promoting as a group and why they'd rather focus on their flop solo projects than investing time and effort in RV. Cause knowing the track record of most girl groups, specially SM girl groups, they probably expected that the group would be in a continuous downfall until their 10th anniversary, and then the all too predictable 'indefinite hiatus'. Watching their group become million seller and still releasing songs that do well in charts (minus Birthday, but that was such a horrible song that not even NJ could've pull it off) in their 9th year must've really threw them off.

On that note, is anyone else (besides the rv members lol) baffled at the fandom growth from Queendom to Birthday? How tf did a 9 year old group do to go from 90k album sells with Psycho (their last cb before the 2 year hiatus), to 300k sells with Queendom, to 500k with FMR, and then making the jump to one million album sells with Bithday, with almost zero promotion and mediocre songs? Because let's face it, neither of those three songs reached the sucess of Psycho, Red Flavor, or even Power Up, and RV it's barely a group anymore, so it's not like they're making an effort to attract more fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There is not one single person in SM who makes every decision. It is a team. I'm confused on who in SM is supposed to hate Irene and is sabotaging her?? She is loved by SM producers, A&R team, marketing team, her managers, camerapeople, creative directors, stylists, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 17:40
koreaboo has an article about that https://www.koreaboo.com/news/irene-fan ... tist-plan/

laundry day with unnies was the happiest irene :lol:
eh, she liked the crew, but she barely had screentime because she would talk 2mins max. every episode. maybe watch the show before making a judgement. variety is not her specialty. she feels more comfortable with vlogs like irene work & holiday style.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 17:47
There is not one single person in SM who makes every decision. It is a team. I'm confused on who in SM is supposed to hate Irene and is sabotaging her?? She is loved by SM producers, A&R team, marketing team, her managers, camerapeople, creative directors, stylists, etc.
^^^ they dont wanna hear that because according to them the ceos hate irene and obv the ceos have to approve everything right :rofl: the money hungry ceos who could care less about scandals are making sure irene stays jobless.. god do they not realize how dumb they sound?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 17:55
it's always a troll if someone doesnt feed your mob mentality. im a baetokki and i recommend any sane, grown, normal thinking baetokki to get out this hellhole and not be blinded by those self inserts. irene deserves fans with boundaries.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:01
Guest wrote:
it's always a troll if someone doesnt feed your mob mentality. im a baetokki and i recommend any sane, grown, normal thinking baetokki to get out this hellhole and not be blinded by those self inserts. irene deserves fans with boundaries.
Then why don't you practice what you preach and gtfo of this "hellhole? Off you go, my one true Irene fan.

Fucking troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA When I read this I thought I was in a cult thread or something. ^o)

Disclaimer: Irene fan here, not a troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I'm just loling. No matter how much they gaslight though.

This might trigger them again... but 17 months to go! Fighting!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol calls the anons in this thread dumb, self-inserts, accuse them of not respecting boundaries -btw, what boundaries are the anons posting in this thread breaking?- and then pretends they're not a shit stirrer :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't see the issue with complaining about the lack of Irene solo activities as long as we are not complaining to her directly. No one knows the "truth", so fans will have different opinions. I do think some Jieqis go too far (BBLing her about solo activities), but discussions and hashtags are fine. If we are all wrong, at most we just wasted our time. If we are right, then we are right, Irene gets out or SM listens to fans, whatever. To each their own. Just wish people would stop acting like they know it all (both sides).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:09
Guest wrote:

Ikr? Every. Single. Time. Someone makes a comment about the obvious mistreatment or about Irene leaving SM, a "mature and a real Irene fan" (unlike us peasants) makes acts of presence to reminds us that there's nothing sketchy
about the way SM is handling her career, and that what we perceive as mistreatment is actually all Irene's doing :lol:

Also, if these so called "Irene fans" are soooo much mature and real than us, why do they waste their stalking a thread full of people that they consider IQ inferior? Cause it's always like clockwork, someone mentions Irene and mistreatment in the same sentence and the real baetokkis come out from under whatever stones they're hiding to "put us in our place".

Don't they have their own thread anyway? A place without mob mentality, full of peaceful and mature fans?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Can at least one person argue against this or tell me why SM wouldnt want to make profit off Irene? If it makes sense, I will be quiet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:29
Guest wrote:
Can at least one person argue against this or tell me why SM wouldnt want to make profit off Irene? If it makes sense, I will be quiet
People have been discussing this for months, probably from the moment this thread was created. There's pages upon pages of anons discussing about this and coming up with different theories, and you know that. But that's not what you're here for, the only argument that you'd deem acceptable and valid is an argument that aligns with your own narrative, and you made it perfectly clear in your other comments. You write a condescending, post, insulting everyone that posts in this thread and acting like you're on a moral highground and then you act baffled as to why you're not getting the answers that you want? what kind of response we're you expecting? Please spare us the trolling, you're not the first shit stirrer that employs the gaslighting tactic to rile anons up, we know your kind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ikr? Every. Single. Time. Someone makes a comment about the obvious mistreatment or about Irene leaving SM, a "mature and a real Irene fan" (unlike us peasants) makes acts of presence to reminds us that there's nothing sketchy
about the way SM is handling her career, and that what we perceive as mistreatment is actually all Irene's doing :lol:

Also, if these so called "Irene fans" are soooo much mature and real than us, why do they waste their stalking a thread full of people that they consider IQ inferior? Cause it's always like clockwork, someone mentions Irene and mistreatment in the same sentence and the real baetokkis come out from under whatever stones they're hiding to "put us in our place".

Don't they have their own thread anyway? A place without mob mentality, full of peaceful and mature fans?
Agree with you anon.

People who don't see SM 'S mistreatment towards her are basically naive according to me.

They saying "if sm dislikes her so much why won't they kick her out" for obvious reason to ruin her career and time.

If they kicked her out then she could easily join any other company who would treat her better cause the new. Company would love the money that she would bring but if they keep her tie her up with a 10 yrs contract. She can't leave. Bonus wasting her time.

I don't expect anything bae joohyyn from that company. So i will keep quiet till that contract is over. :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:52
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Agree with you anon.

People who don't see SM 'S mistreatment towards her are basically naive according to me.

They saying "if sm dislikes her so much why won't they kick her out" for obvious reason to ruin her career and time.

If they kicked her out then she could easily join any other company who would treat her better cause the new. Company would love the money that she would bring but if they keep her tie her up with a 10 yrs contract. She can't leave. Bonus wasting her time.

I don't expect anything bae joohyyn from that company. So i will keep quiet till that contract is over. :fingcross:
You say naive, I say disingenous.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
People have been discussing this for months, probably from the moment this thread was created. There's pages upon pages of anons discussing about this and coming up with different theories, and you know that. But that's not what you're here for, the only argument that you'd deem acceptable and valid is an argument that aligns with your own narrative, and you made it perfectly clear in your other comments. You write a condescending, post, insulting everyone that posts in this thread and acting like you're on a moral highground and then you act baffled as to why you're not getting the answers that you want? what kind of response we're you expecting? Please spare us the trolling, you're not the first shit stirrer that employs the gaslighting tactic to rile anons up, we know your kind.
There is more than one anon here and I wasnt that one insulting everyone. I was hoping for a plausible explanation, because while I dont believe SM is a great company, I dont think it just makes sense to say everyone in SM hates Irene when the opposite has been proven..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What part of this whole SM vs hybe mess clearly showing there was one man making all decisions these anons didn't understand? Their AR team doesn't get to decide jobs what the fuck? They just work on greenlit projects and follow what the Supreme leader I mean the main producer decides. Like you can't say oh Irene gets along with their choreographer and lyricist why isn't she getting a job, are you 5? Since when do those little people decide projects and give jobs?

In what world is it totally organic that she has had 1 project or 2 in like 3 years? How is this normal? Why don't you explain that to us instead. She didn't go to jail, she didn't commit a crime, she didn't take drugs, she fucking yelled at someone how is this comparable to a crime which many idols have committed and they're promoting? Kang1n committed crimes and continued to be given several changes, yunh0 broke Covid protocols to go to a whore house and he got a job a month into the scandal, s1won's dog literally killed someone and he's now a drama star and I can go on and on. So how does her scandal compare to this or justify years of no work and destruction of a whole career?

Why do you say people don't respect her boundaries? If anything she's the one telling people she wants to work and see fans, so her fans are following her words. If you have an issue with that maybe go take it with her. And her fans are passive and useless af anyway so why act like they're rioting? Especially considering fans of the others starts ww3 at the smallest things like them wearing shit they don't like and I don't see yall complaining. Last if the birthday thing is her decision and she tells her fans that, they will respect it so don't act like they're ignoring her words.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:28
What part of this whole SM vs hybe mess clearly showing there was one man making all decisions these anons didn't understand? Their AR team doesn't get to decide jobs what the fuck? They just work on greenlit projects and follow what the Supreme leader I mean the main producer decides. Like you can't say oh Irene gets along with their choreographer and lyricist why isn't she getting a job, are you 5? Since when do those little people decide projects and give jobs?

In what world is it totally organic that she has had 1 project or 2 in like 3 years? How is this normal? Why don't you explain that to us instead. She didn't go to jail, she didn't commit a crime, she didn't take drugs, she fucking yelled at someone how is this comparable to a crime which many idols have committed and they're promoting? Kang1n committed crimes and continued to be given several changes, yunh0 broke Covid protocols to go to a whore house and he got a job a month into the scandal, s1won's dog literally killed someone and he's now a drama star and I can go on and on. So how does her scandal compare to this or justify years of no work and destruction of a whole career?

Why do you say people don't respect her boundaries? If anything she's the one telling people she wants to work and see fans, so her fans are following her words. If you have an issue with that maybe go take it with her. And her fans are passive and useless af anyway so why act like they're rioting? Especially considering fans of the others starts ww3 at the smallest things like them wearing shit they don't like and I don't see yall complaining. Last if the birthday thing is her decision and she tells her fans that, they will respect it so don't act like they're ignoring her words.
Da, do you think lsm getting out of SM will change anything? I know other fandoms complain about Chris lee too but he will step down as ceo anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:56
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:28

Da, do you think lsm getting out of SM will change anything? I know other fandoms complain about Chris lee too but he will step down as ceo anyway
There is now a consensus in the company that she's useless to them, the dice has been rolled there's no going back imo. They have no use for her now that they ruined her career and momentum. You can clearly see that she's not a priority for SM anymore, if there was a time where you could see if anything will change for her it's now. This is when SM starts trying to entice them to renew and they aren't doing shit for her. At the same time they know they can do the bare minimum and get her to renew because they ruined her and gaslighted her long enough for her and even outside companies to believe she's useless. Also I think the only way they will let her leave is if they know for sure she'll retire.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Personally, I just think SM staff are incompetent. There is not a single SM fandom that is happy. Every SM fandom has at least 1 member they consider as hated and mistreated by SM

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:12
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 18:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There is more than one anon here and I wasnt that one insulting everyone. I was hoping for a plausible explanation, because while I dont believe SM is a great company, I dont think it just makes sense to say everyone in SM hates Irene when the opposite has been proven..
No one said everyone in SM hates Irene, people in this thread have been saying the complete opposite, that it makes no sense to claim she's jobless bc no one wants to work with her, like OT5s pregone, that's why many people here lean towards the theory that there's someone big in that company that has it against her. You're putting words in other anons mouths and that alone shows some level of bad faith .

As I said, I think the problem here is not that there's no plausible explanation, is that no explanation presented here will ever satisfy you unless it aligns with what you already believe. Anon above already wrote a lenghty post with her own arguments, but I doubt you'd find her post plausible enough. Which is fine, and you're always welcome to contribute to the thread with an explanation of your own, as long as you don't engage in shit-stirring tactics.