SNSD

Reactions:

Re: SNSD

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 09:17
Guest wrote:
06 Mar 2023, 23:55
speaking of her.. she just unlocked a new skin (biker yuri)

Oh the tan has settled in nicely :dance2:
it probably has but these pictures are old apparently jsjsksk from 2019 (same tshirt and hair length)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seohyun so adorable :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 17:19
Seohyun so adorable :wub:
:lol: This belongs in one of those "maknae being straightforward" compilations. She always speaks facts. Maybe that's why her and Hyoyeon get a long.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 22:11
She can give me bad advice any time. And I love her laugh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So has anyone checked to see that they're still looking for the original thread?

Because there was a lot of stuff on there, and it feels like they just stopped looking and dgaf

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 22:25
So has anyone checked to see that they're still looking for the original thread?

Because there was a lot of stuff on there, and it feels like they just stopped looking and dgaf
I was just thinking the same. Some other people can't even get the mods' attention enough to get a thread made (the XG). They probably dgaf. I'll go ask in the request thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HBD legend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl: everyone losing it. i hope they all have secret gfs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seohyun has a tattoo? 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 14:26
Seohyun has a tattoo? 😍
yay! another addition to soshi tattoo line (then we discover that it’s actually fake :( wonder if any other members have “secret”/hidden tattoos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

back in korea but the cute aussie photo dump continues :heart:

also where’s the anon who made the into you vid hand gif? further confirmation that it was not her mom since she’s wearing red nail polish 🤭 so it’s either someone else :hudoin: or their tour guide

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 19:13
Guest wrote:
Seohyun has a tattoo? 😍
yay! another addition to soshi tattoo line (then we discover that it’s actually fake :( wonder if any other members have “secret”/hidden tattoos
DA Oh wow Seohyun is the last person I would expect to have a tattoo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 12:42
Beautiful.

btw, would you guys consider T. as "glass closet" or not yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 19:38
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seohyun has a tattoo? 😍
I feel like Sone's relationship with Seohyun consists 50% of the time on fans going "maknae, no!" and her going "maknae, yes!"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 20:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seohyun has a tattoo? 😍
I feel like Sone's relationship with Seohyun consists 50% of the time on fans going "maknae, no!" and her going "maknae, yes!"
i love how she cleverly busted the seobaby bubble throughout the years, no wonder she's the nation's maknae. maknae, yes! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 19:46
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 12:42
Beautiful.

btw, would you guys consider T. as "glass closet" or not yet?
I think so, yeah. The Snapchat bi flag years ago was an eyebrow raiser for sure (among all the other sus things she's done since forever), but for me that gay ass playlist she recommended for Lunar New Year last year did it. Still can't believe she put that Fletcher song on it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 19:17
also where’s the anon who made the into you vid hand gif? further confirmation that it was not her mom since she’s wearing red nail polish 🤭 so it’s either someone else :hudoin: or their tour guide
Hehe and mom's fingers are shorter, thicker, and more wrinkly. Did you tack on "or their tour guide" to be realistic? haha
This and Taeyeon posting the mystery girl are giving the sapphic sones liiiiife
Omg and I was so focused on the hand, I didn't realize how good the bottom half of Yuri's face looks here :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seohyun has a tattoo? 😍
i love how she cleverly busted the seobaby bubble throughout the years, no wonder she's the nation's maknae. maknae, yes! :lol:
Da Her growth is awesome! She has a great interview during "Don't Say No" promo where she talks about learning that value in life isn't about packing your schedule and being productive. And that people shouldn't hold her or others to things they say as a teens because people grow. She really has grown up well like her unnies say. :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:39
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 19:17
Hehe and mom's fingers are shorter, thicker, and more wrinkly. Did you tack on "or their tour guide" to be realistic? haha
This and Taeyeon posting the mystery girl are giving the sapphic sones liiiiife
Omg and I was so focused on the hand, I didn't realize how good the bottom half of Yuri's face looks here :heart:
hahaha i did! also bc the tour guide/agency posted her autograph/message and said how down to earth and nice she was, so it was on my mind. Indeed a good day! why is sapphic speculating so much more fun? lmao.
and you’re right it does look good! her jawline at the end oh wow :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:46
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 21:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da Her growth is awesome! She has a great interview during "Don't Say No" promo where she talks about learning that value in life isn't about packing your schedule and being productive. And that people shouldn't hold her or others to things they say as a teens because people grow. She really has grown up well like her unnies say. :dramaqueen:
do you by any chance remember in which program she was being interviewed? would love to watch it! such wise words from our joohyunie :heart: specially the “people grow” part. hasn’t she? it’s just so nice to see how she’s thriving and showing her colors through her projects :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 01:11
Guest wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 23:46
do you by any chance remember in which program she was being interviewed? would love to watch it! such wise words from our joohyunie :heart: specially the “people grow” part. hasn’t she? it’s just so nice to see how she’s thriving and showing her colors through her projects :dramaqueen:
It was actually a magazine interview! The translator, SonexStell@, put it in her archives (https://sone.tv/stella.txt). There doesn’t seem to be any other direct link to a translation so I just copy and pasted here :lol: Enjoy anon! (but it's in two parts because of the character limit).

2017-03-23
[INTERVIEW TRANSLATION] Seohyun in Harper’s Bazaar (March 2017)

After daringly gazing into the cameras on stage for her first solo album ‘Don’t Say Know’, Seohyun is clearly telling us her story. And we discovered a new Seohyun. “That is the side of me, as is.”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She talks about dating and mentions m*n in this section just to let you know :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seohyun has a tattoo? 😍
Da
Sunny has visited this tattoo parlor at least twice. She could just be tagging along with a friend who's getting one, but I'd like to think she has at least one.
Her pics are right next to N0h Hongchul who has had gay rumors forever and J0 Kwon obviously so... :hmmm: :shifty: (Ignore the b*t*s boy lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no maknae in the tattoo line (for now) :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:07
She talks about dating and mentions m*n in this section just to let you know :heart:

not to be :tinfoil: but the way she phrased things, she could possibly bat for our team. she used 'person' which is normal, but also 'ive never met a man that bad' isn't 'ive never dated a man that bad' ykwim? has she ever actually had a confirmed boyfriend?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:32
no maknae in the tattoo line (for now) :dramaqueen:
:dramaqueen:
Damn. Well it's a good test run before committing. Maybe she likes it and will get a real one in the future

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Turns out it’s just a tattoo sticker :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 04:42
Guest wrote:

not to be :tinfoil: but the way she phrased things, she could possibly bat for our team. she used 'person' which is normal, but also 'ive never met a man that bad' isn't 'ive never dated a man that bad' ykwim? has she ever actually had a confirmed boyfriend?
No one confirmed AFAIK. I was surprised reading that int because the anon who posted mentioned men, but her answers were...she mentions past relationships but it also felt like she was dodging the gender issue. When talking about SNSD sus lists it's always Taeyeon and Yuri, though anons here are coming around on Sunny at last :lol: But Seo also had some rumors. Her name used to pop up (without receipts) on lists years ago, which doesn't necessarily mean all that much. But k-sones were clocking her lunch dates with Sunmi around Hello Dracula time. And then there was a the lesbian friend ("friend"?) she hung out with in NY a lot. Posted many pics together, but I don't know if they're still in touch now :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 13:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No one confirmed AFAIK. I was surprised reading that int because the anon who posted mentioned men, but her answers were...she mentions past relationships but it also felt like she was dodging the gender issue. When talking about SNSD sus lists it's always Taeyeon and Yuri, though anons here are coming around on Sunny at last :lol: But Seo also had some rumors. Her name used to pop up (without receipts) on lists years ago, which doesn't necessarily mean all that much. But k-sones were clocking her lunch dates with Sunmi around Hello Dracula time. And then there was a the lesbian friend ("friend"?) she hung out with in NY a lot. Posted many pics together, but I don't know if they're still in touch now :spy:
THIS is why they have to find the old thread and stop playing.

Someone on it mentioned that friend from NY, Hanna? Said they found her social media, that she's an out lesbian, and that when she got a GF or something, there was evidence that Seohyun unfollowed her? Sure wish we had access to those old posts...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 13:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Someone on it mentioned that friend from NY, Hanna? Said they found her social media, that she's an out lesbian, and that when she got a GF or something, there was evidence that Seohyun unfollowed her? Sure wish we had access to those old posts...
Seohyun still follows her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thanks anon for posting that interview! I'm always rooting a little extra for Seohyun to succeed. Would love to have her on our team but tbh I think she's more of an ally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are you gays thinking about this? Friends or "friends"?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How did Seohyun and Hannah become friends in the first place?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

new real or fake tattoo soshi version

though the nails look different from her post here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 14:47
Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 13:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Seohyun still follows her
she has a really cute girlfriend to whom she’s engaged to! :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 23:23
x2 really curious. in the episode she appeared in i think they gloss over it and just say 'she's spending time with her friend today' but how did she meet and make friends with an american?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:27

Okay gays, I did some detective work. :spy: I analyzed two different things-shoes and nails as detailed below.

I rest my case. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Mar 2023, 02:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Seohyun has a tattoo? 😍
Da
Sunny has visited this tattoo parlor at least twice. She could just be tagging along with a friend who's getting one, but I'd like to think she has at least one.
Her pics are right next to N0h Hongchul who has had gay rumors forever and J0 Kwon obviously so... :hmmm: :shifty: (Ignore the b*t*s boy lol)

Da
What do you think she has and where do you think it is?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nice detective work. So who is the mystery gal pal.. :spy: because I’m was coming her to say how gay Juran and Yul are. She commented I love you so much on the latest post. So I’m gonna assume it’s her in the pics lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 13:27
Nice detective work. So who is the mystery gal pal.. :spy: because I’m was coming her to say how gay Juran and Yul are. She commented I love you so much on the latest post. So I’m gonna assume it’s her in the pics lol
oh i miss juran and yuri being gay and saying they really like the movie carol :rofl: the instagram translation is not correct tho, she said she loves yuri’s mom (어무니). also juran was in japan while yuri’s aussie trip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 01:08
Guest wrote:
x2 really curious. in the episode she appeared in i think they gloss over it and just say 'she's spending time with her friend today' but how did she meet and make friends with an american?
Honestly it’s no use op

I asked on the other snsd topic and no one answered then either. Either old sones are gatekeeping the info or no one genuinely knows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 14:26
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 01:08
Guest wrote:
Honestly it’s no use op

I asked on the other snsd topic and no one answered then either. Either old sones are gatekeeping the info or no one genuinely knows
I think they met at university.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 09:51
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 00:27

Okay gays, I did some detective work. :spy: I analyzed two different things-shoes and nails as detailed below.

I rest my case. :heart:
woah, nice detective work! specially for id-ing the shoes. if i may add, the person in the beach pic is wearing a swimsuit, while in the pictures yuri posted of herself she’s wearing a bikini (this assuming it’s from the same day). the bag is also different, since throughout her whole trip yuri was only seen with a green neon-ish one. the nails! the hand from the vid is definitely different, but i think yuri might’ve also been wearing press-ons (i dont really know how to put the image here, lmk if it worked lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmmmm, so I did some Googling and this is what I found. Hannah interned in Seoul in 2013 for Billboard Magazine, did her Master's in Music business at NYU, then moved to Seoul in 2014 to start her media company (moonRok). She must have had a lot of connections to get it set up "Partnered with multiple Korean entertainment media outlets to source news." So they met sometime then probably during some interview or other marketing/media related thing. It was doing well and she's written a lot of articles and in depth pieces about kpop. You know she's somewhat known because that damn @rmy got on her ass about something she wrote about them in like 2018-19.

In 2021, Seohyun was on Knowing Bros and said her ex "left the industry." MoonROK closed up during the pandemic in 2020 and Hannah doesn't report on Kpop anymore. She works marketing for Sony Music now. (her Twitter) Oh and Hello Dracula was in 2020. Idk exactly how that fits in but I know it does somehow. :whistle: :tinfoil:

(Yuri detective here. lol. I'm sick but I WFH so you know I have nothing better to do than make gay dissertations in between my naps.)

Jkkkt
Reactions:

Post by Jkkkt »

Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 14:18
Guest wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 13:27
oh i miss juran and yuri being gay and saying they really like the movie carol :rofl: the instagram translation is not correct tho, she said she loves yuri’s mom (어무니). also juran was in japan while yuri’s aussie trip
And sadly when yuri was in japan, juran was in europe somewhere too. Guess theyre just friends now🥲 but if yuri is with a new mystery lady, makes sense why they didnt meet up with her ex😅

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People died