WJSN

Reactions:

Re: WJSN

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Feb 2023, 15:51
She was with her yesterday and today at the same cafe I'm pretty sure.
+ I don't have it on hand but she just posted new photos of her apartment too and it really looks like the same monstera plant that's on K's feed

will link pics later if I don't forget

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 16:40
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 15:47

Looks like she didn’t spend valentine’s day with K, I guess she mustn’t be her girlfriend
Although I think some of the K proof is stupid, unless she genuinely wishes to be outed and have her career over I would not post myself on a date with a woman on valentines day. Think about all the taken idols who are not gonna post today.

Posting today would have more significance than any other day. It would be too risky. Gay or straight, any person you post on valentines as a public figure is gonna be suspicious and looked into.
Genuinely curious, please tell me which parts?

Not answering you specifically but catching up

- they definitely want to hint at something imo it has been very obvious for years

- Christmas is Seola's bday like she was born on Dec 24. She visited cafe events her fans set up for her that day, K had covid anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

After seeing them all cry at the fancon I was convinced they would probably be disbanding, but after this I'm not so sure.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 23:39

After seeing them all cry at the fancon I was convinced they would probably be disbanding, but after this I'm not so sure.
WJSN crying at fancon is normal. Watch Secret Box ending encore before Q2 stuff, that had more of a heart attack inducing worry. They all knew if they didn't win Q2 that it might be their last hooray! But they did win and they proved themselves to international fans and the GP. Heck last sequence got them their highest album sales, they sold out all concerts (and had fans begging for more) and all the merchandise was sold out instantly. They've been in high demand for Television shows and radio. Their popularity is just starting and really there's no sense in stopping. Even some of the unpopular members shone like Dawon during Last Sequence promotions which new Q2 fans saw for the first time. They've really grown as household name. It's like seeing the hype which they had in SMSY 2018 — 2019 BOOGIE UP comeback, it's good! Just wish SSE kept up with consistency again.

They really won't be disbanding and the talks now are frustrating me (and I guess the girls too with Dayoung's newest tiktok lmao). If there is any group that I'm 100% sure about not disband it's them. Even so, SSE still allows their groups to function even if they've signed to different labels like with MX. Also if we are going to get a bit company political SSE doesn't want to lose the WJSN brand outside of music especially with the more flip focus on Variety and acting the majority of the members are entering and with the state of how many companies are getting roasted now, SSE would want to capitalise on the "SSE family" bond especially after the hype over their game caterers that was a instant hit. Also the members good connections with others allows for collaborations and more talks — EXY with her networking under SSE with other groups in different companies (TBZ, HI-K*Y). If not music they are very strong connection wise which SSE is stupid to now lose them after everything that they've proven with bring a valuable asset. They've done the growth by themselves, but hopefully that allows for better contract talks. Also MX didn't all sign or have their contracts sorted until way after their anniversary/expire and BF too. Sistar really was the only group that was open about their talks themselves. Also with them signing onto Bubble they would have to be under SSE (maybe the later starting date is because contracts are still being spoken about). But yeah I have faith that WJSN will still function no matter who leaves SSE or who stays. Like Dayoung, EXY, Eunseo, Luda are still living in the company dorm, you'd think if they were moving on they'd be out by now or preparing to — that there would be more obvious movement instead of this empty frustrating radio silence (typical SSE management). Like they said last sequence isn't their last, it's just a new beginning now that they have and hopefully SSE has realised their power and infulence especially after Q2 (the curse wont get them, theyve literally survived 2018 where everyone thought they were gonna flop with smsy after the Chinity stuff). The only way I can kind of compare it to is the SVT situation where Pledis fucked them around so much until later on they managed to find a massive boom and constant growth which WJSN is having.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Feb 2023, 00:11
Guest wrote:
17 Feb 2023, 23:39

WJSN crying at fancon is normal. Watch Secret Box ending encore before Q2 stuff, that had more of a heart attack inducing worry. They all knew if they didn't win Q2 that it might be their last hooray! But they did win and they proved themselves to international fans and the GP. Heck last sequence got them their highest album sales, they sold out all concerts (and had fans begging for more) and all the merchandise was sold out instantly. They've been in high demand for Television shows and radio. Their popularity is just starting and really there's no sense in stopping. Even some of the unpopular members shone like Dawon during Last Sequence promotions which new Q2 fans saw for the first time. They've really grown as household name. It's like seeing the hype which they had in SMSY 2018 — 2019 BOOGIE UP comeback, it's good! Just wish SSE kept up with consistency again.

They really won't be disbanding and the talks now are frustrating me (and I guess the girls too with Dayoung's newest tiktok lmao). If there is any group that I'm 100% sure about not disband it's them. Even so, SSE still allows their groups to function even if they've signed to different labels like with MX. Also if we are going to get a bit company political SSE doesn't want to lose the WJSN brand outside of music especially with the more flip focus on Variety and acting the majority of the members are entering and with the state of how many companies are getting roasted now, SSE would want to capitalise on the "SSE family" bond especially after the hype over their game caterers that was a instant hit. Also the members good connections with others allows for collaborations and more talks — EXY with her networking under SSE with other groups in different companies (TBZ, HI-K*Y). If not music they are very strong connection wise which SSE is stupid to now lose them after everything that they've proven with bring a valuable asset. They've done the growth by themselves, but hopefully that allows for better contract talks. Also MX didn't all sign or have their contracts sorted until way after their anniversary/expire and BF too. Sistar really was the only group that was open about their talks themselves. Also with them signing onto Bubble they would have to be under SSE (maybe the later starting date is because contracts are still being spoken about). But yeah I have faith that WJSN will still function no matter who leaves SSE or who stays. Like Dayoung, EXY, Eunseo, Luda are still living in the company dorm, you'd think if they were moving on they'd be out by now or preparing to — that there would be more obvious movement instead of this empty frustrating radio silence (typical SSE management). Like they said last sequence isn't their last, it's just a new beginning now that they have and hopefully SSE has realised their power and infulence especially after Q2 (the curse wont get them, theyve literally survived 2018 where everyone thought they were gonna flop with smsy after the Chinity stuff). The only way I can kind of compare it to is the SVT situation where Pledis fucked them around so much until later on they managed to find a massive boom and constant growth which WJSN is having.
DA

I had a good laugh at Dayoung's tiktok, her mental health hashtag :rofl: comedy genius. Dawon was also getting a lot of PMs stressed out about renewals and some people doing the whole "I'll die if you don't renew" thing which is fairly annoying and pressuring as well. Dayoung also had another cute tiktok of her blanketing up 10 orange slices, as you said I have no concerns about WJSN disbanding. It's exhausting seeing people think they will though, even fans. The "realistic" scenario in this case is a more positive one if you are someone who actually pays attention to the group and the landscape of K-pop atm. For example, if SM truly falls apart all that does is leave room for a rising rival company like Starship or Cube to take its place.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hiking date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 06:39
Hiking date.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 12:46
Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 06:39
Hiking date.
That one caught me by surprise, they posted very similar hike view pics but that restaurant one is the exact same lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anybody else feeling incredibly frustrated at the lack of news about renewals? This radio silence is killing me :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 16:23
Anybody else feeling incredibly frustrated at the lack of news about renewals? This radio silence is killing me :ragee:
I suspected we wouldn't get anything until Bona was done filming her drama. She said a day or so ago to wait just a little longer. Well, our next event would be Luda's fake b-day, so hopefully they'll have everything sorted by then so her live comments aren't just asking about the contract. iirc she said she was editing a vlog not too long ago so I expect that'll go up around her b-day too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 16:30
Guest wrote:
I suspected we wouldn't get anything until Bona was done filming her drama.
She said a day or so ago to wait just a little longer.
Well, our next event would be Luda's fake b-day, so hopefully they'll have everything sorted by then so her live comments aren't just asking about the contract. iirc she said she was editing a vlog not too long ago so I expect that'll go up around her b-day too.
Ahh somehow I missed that, guess that explains it. I thought her drama would take much longer to wrap up but maybe not.
Ty anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 16:47
Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 16:30
Guest wrote:
I suspected we wouldn't get anything until Bona was done filming her drama.
She said a day or so ago to wait just a little longer.
Well, our next event would be Luda's fake b-day, so hopefully they'll have everything sorted by then so her live comments aren't just asking about the contract. iirc she said she was editing a vlog not too long ago so I expect that'll go up around her b-day too.
Ahh somehow I missed that, guess that explains it. I thought her drama would take much longer to wrap up but maybe not.
Ty anon
DA —

I also think they didn't do a live on their anniversary because the chat would just be filled with questions about the renewal and would be frustrating. But Seola and Dayoung have both been hinting that everyone is fine and even the half-assed article from a "music insider" that came out on the K-newsites said not to worry alluding to most of the trouble is with getting fair treatment for all members. I think they have an uzzu tape or something planned tomorrow or the next day because it seems stupid (but unfortunately very SSE) if you ignore a huge landmark like 7 years and only celebrate it with a banner. Seeing Chinity or the Yueha logo not included in the 7 year celebration is a good sign though IMO that they've broken away finally. I hope when they do announce that they've resigned they also announce a full album and or sub-unit activities for all though. I'm missing them already, they usually have comebacks around this winter time. 💔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Personally, I hope they also announce a tour of some kind too. I wouldn't lie that I felt a certain way seeing SSE announce a tour for IVE when WJSN has yet to have one and they have a far larger discography they can show off and more experienced performers too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Feb 2023, 05:15
Personally, I hope they also announce a tour of some kind too. I wouldn't lie that I felt a certain way seeing SSE announce a tour for IVE when WJSN has yet to have one and they have a far larger discography they can show off and more experienced performers too.
DA — WJSN was going well with the Japan tours and stuff but then COVID hit, honestly if COVID didn't hit I think SSE would've given them a SEA tour at the very least — still not smart to not give that to them now but they always put them in festivals instead of individually which is annoying. The US seems like a growing option too because they're always with K-CON LA. But, yeah I really want them to tour and they keep saying they want to tour too, I felt bad for Dayoung and the Dubai situation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Her girl is so lucky.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 05:32
Her girl is so lucky.
IKR? I wish them nothing but the best :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I believe these two (Dia's Jueun and Exy) are just same age friends but when I looked into her I found it hilarious that she covered Kehlani's Honey before :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 06:57

I believe these two (Dia's Jueun and Exy) are just same age friends but when I looked into her I found it hilarious that she covered Kehlani's Honey before :lol:

Slightly off-topic with DIA discussion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Completely random but exy is probably the idol with the prettiest, most elegant hands I've ever seen :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fuck Luda and Dawon are gone :'( :'( '97 line killed off

I had an odd feelin about Luda because whenever the other 3 (Eunseo, Dayoung, Exy) went on PM the past few months to discuss dorm stuff they never or rarely mentioned her, so I felt like she had moved out some time ago. Dawon also painful, felt like she coulda pushed through but not totally unexpected.

I wonder if they are going to retire WJSN Chocome now, another possibility is putting Yeonjung in the group ig.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 14:18
Completely random but exy is probably the idol with the prettiest, most elegant hands I've ever seen :lol:
not random at all. very much on topic for a lesbian forum
her hands are my absolute fave... her fingers are so long and slender :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

based on an article, WJSN is going to continue to promote as an 8 member group :bigcry:

not in the slightest surprised Dawon did not resign. she has been out of it for many years... also her mentioning leaving a while ago cemented that. starship hardly ever gave her opportunities to showcase her talent. i really hope she finds it somewhere else if she continues in the industry because i adore her voice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 08:09
based on an article, WJSN is going to continue to promote as an 8 member group :bigcry:

not in the slightest surprised Dawon did not resign. she has been out of it for many years... also her mentioning leaving a while ago cemented that. starship hardly ever gave her opportunities to showcase her talent. i really hope she finds it somewhere else if she continues in the industry because i adore her voice
I think it's possible they can still promote as 10 just the other 2 members don't have exclusive contracts at Starship anymore. Exy and Eunseo both clarified to continue supporting the 10 of them, and the official accounts only unfollowed the chinese members...But then at least imo what Dawon and Luda wrote read as goodbye's to me :hmmm: I wish they were more upfront so I wouldn't be coping so bad rn but I do fear it's likely they are 8 now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dawon is understandable, but Luda caught me off guard. I wouldn't have expected Yeonjung to resign over Luda tbh. Yet I can see why are both of them were treated horribly at certain points. I hate that SSE hasn't clarified if Ludawon are still promoting with WJSN or not, but for the rest of the year it seems so.

Ludawon removed from BLIP and Bubble (which I get as they are not SSE employees), but with what they spoke like maybe they'll end up doing a Whe*in or Ch*nkyun. I really don't want them to promote as ot8. As selfish as it sounds, we should be happy they beat the curse and normally groups start losing people in their longevity and for GG 8 out of 10 is good, but I love them all together. They complete each other. If the OT8 after this year rumours are true, I'm gonna cry even harder.

I just hope they are the SNSD of 3rd gen and in their thirties they all reunite again with or without SSE with no issues after they've all been satisfied with their own journeys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 10:15
Dawon is understandable, but Luda caught me off guard. I wouldn't have expected Yeonjung to resign over Luda tbh. Yet I can see why are both of them were treated horribly at certain points. I hate that SSE hasn't clarified if Ludawon are still promoting with WJSN or not, but for the rest of the year it seems so.

Ludawon removed from BLIP and Bubble (which I get as they are not SSE employees), but with what they spoke like maybe they'll end up doing a Whe*in or Ch*nkyun. I really don't want them to promote as ot8. As selfish as it sounds, we should be happy they beat the curse and normally groups start losing people in their longevity and for GG 8 out of 10 is good, but I love them all together. They complete each other. If the OT8 after this year rumours are true, I'm gonna cry even harder.

I just hope they are the SNSD of 3rd gen and in their thirties they all reunite again with or without SSE with no issues after they've all been satisfied with their own journeys.
It hurt to know, seems most of everyone is surprised with luda especially when chocome had a comeback just last year.
But I noticed every member who left a letter to ujung mentioned support for the 10 of them in the future and both luda and dawon still have wjsn under their IG accounts. Maybe, hopefully, they will keep on promoting as OT10, just under different labels.

Here's to hoping for brighter days for all of them, starship-bound or not ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seeming that Luda would have had to move out of the company dorm... Interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sohlhee has been posting blog posts about her time with Exy in Japan, they are good reads :$
Also that red chair Seola was swiveling in the other day K posted like a day or two ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know thinking about Ludawon not signing again and escaping SSE. I'm actually now at peace with it. They've always seemed like they wanted to do something else or go somewhere else. Dawon ofc with the mismanagement mess, but Luda has never really been a one-place person especially with how she joined SSE (even if it shocked me especially as she is one of the busiest members last year) — seeing them interact on IG and stuff, it kinda comforts me with their decision that this was for the best for them. Luda did experience her fair share of mismanagement with the 2018 period where the company failed to protect her from those disgusting rumours, the male trolls and the dancer stuff also that Luda bot shit. Also she felt like she was censoring herself a lot, I'm glad that now she can be more vocal and "Savage", it was already showing in the IG live lmao. But yeah, I'm kinda at peace now and understand their decision after the shock. I do hope that they can promote as 10 for WJSN under new management, but if not I will still support them. Luda won Reverse and is in a 7 year contract with that virtual group so it does seem like her and Dawon are possibly both shifting towards online stuff. Though there's rumours that Dawon is already in talks with other companies like Sublime, BPM and AER Music.

It would just be sad if they're not on the next full album and the state of chocome is uncertain though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 18:41
You know thinking about Ludawon not signing again and escaping SSE. I'm actually now at peace with it. They've always seemed like they wanted to do something else or go somewhere else. Dawon ofc with the mismanagement mess, but Luda has never really been a one-place person especially with how she joined SSE (even if it shocked me especially as she is one of the busiest members last year) — seeing them interact on IG and stuff, it kinda comforts me with their decision that this was for the best for them. Luda did experience her fair share of mismanagement with the 2018 period where the company failed to protect her from those disgusting rumours, the male trolls and the dancer stuff also that Luda bot shit. Also she felt like she was censoring herself a lot, I'm glad that now she can be more vocal and "Savage", it was already showing in the IG live lmao. But yeah, I'm kinda at peace now and understand their decision after the shock. I do hope that they can promote as 10 for WJSN under new management, but if not I will still support them. Luda won Reverse and is in a 7 year contract with that virtual group so it does seem like her and Dawon are possibly both shifting towards online stuff. Though there's rumours that Dawon is already in talks with other companies like Sublime, BPM and AER Music.

It would just be sad if they're not on the next full album and the state of chocome is uncertain though.
WHAT SEVEN YEARS!? I thought all these survival group shows have at most 3 year contracts, usually more like 2-2.5. Idk how that'd work unless they update the virtual models a lot over time.

Personally, I'm waiting for Luda to upload her vlog on a personal YT channel. Both girls should def look into making one for themselves, iirc Bomi once said she makes more on her YT channel than she ever did in Apink. Def an avenue that can be explored.

I suspect we are either getting The Black comeback and/or solos from Exy and Seola before a full comeback.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 22:28
Guest wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 18:41

WHAT SEVEN YEARS!? I thought all these survival group shows have at most 3 year contracts, usually more like 2-2.5. Idk how that'd work unless they update the virtual models a lot over time.

Personally, I'm waiting for Luda to upload her vlog on a personal YT channel. Both girls should def look into making one for themselves, iirc Bomi once said she makes more on her YT channel than she ever did in Apink. Def an avenue that can be explored.

I suspect we are either getting The Black comeback and/or solos from Exy and Seola before a full comeback.
Yep, they want Girls Reverse to last between 5 - 7 years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Glad they finally clarified a bit more. Only took Soobin being on some traffic lawyer live stream show(aside but this show is so awful idk how she is able to sit through hours of all that footage of people/animals being hit by cars) being asked ignorant questions for the company to say anything in defense. I wasn't around during C-line debacle to know if they had the same response of "they can come back whenever they want," but it is reassuring they said anything about Soobin's comments anyways especially since so many groups nowadays do have members signed at different companies but still manage full group comebacks. It's also just easier for them to do compared to c-line since I doubt Ludawon are going to be moving to a different country any time soon to promote.

Anyways, with Soobin and a lot of members also insisting the group is 10 I feel like we aren't going to see a full group comeback for a while, at least until Ludawon get their new contracts straightened. So, now that I believe Bona is done filming maybe we can get The Black comeback and/or a few solos. I'd be open to a totally new subunit group too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kinda random, but the idea just hit me today. Do you think the members who are fam are out to the remaining wujus?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 16:18
Kinda random, but the idea just hit me today. Do you think the members who are fam are out to the remaining wujus?
Exy. That's it.
(imo)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Obviously Seola. The wujus must know KY if she was able to go backstage (and if they've known each other for 10 years and have been together for now 3 years, it is kinda hard to hide that imo from your members especially people like in WJSN that are supportive) and Eunseo has covered for Seola.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I skimmed the first chapter of this webtoon. Seems a little gay to me lol. All female-school drama. Hopefully they keep it that way for the adaptation. I can imagine them being dumb and casting the other main girl as a male :eyeroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:18

I skimmed the first chapter of this webtoon. Seems a little gay to me lol. All female-school drama. Hopefully they keep it that way for the adaptation. I can imagine them being dumb and casting the other main girl as a male :eyeroll:
Is the whole webtoon worth a read? I wanna try
They mentioned she is reviewing but I'm sure she will take the role if it's all female :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:55
Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 04:18

Is the whole webtoon worth a read? I wanna try
They mentioned she is reviewing but I'm sure she will take the role if it's all female :$
I don't read these things often so I don't have much a frame of reference but it's entertaining so far and I'm mostly just relieved, at least from what I've read, it doesn't appear to be a straight romance at all. It's not much of a gay one either though but it's clear to me there is a main ship with the protagonist and other main female character.

It's a little crazy though the amount of bullying/assault the protagonist endures, I wonder how they'd tone that for an adaptation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The ending of the webtoon is open to interpretation with their relationship. There is subtext, though not a out right romance there is that feeling of a toxic triangle — Jaeun likes Suji clearly as the story goes on and JaeHyeong (another character) is popular with women. At the ending of the webtoon with the reunion we see Jae-Hyeong asking a woman out saying her hands are pretty/being asked out by girls in college and Jaeun + Suji live together which leaves their relationship ambiguous.

It's woman centric too. I'm looking forward to the casting and scenes like Jaeun saving Suji from being hit by a ball in their first encounter, or Suji saving Jaeun and making her happy for the first time ages.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Mar 2023, 07:21
The ending of the webtoon is open to interpretation with their relationship. There is subtext, though not a out right romance there is that feeling of a toxic triangle — Jaeun likes Suji clearly as the story goes on and JaeHyeong (another character) is popular with women. At the ending of the webtoon with the reunion we see Jae-Hyeong asking a woman out saying her hands are pretty/being asked out by girls in college and Jaeun + Suji live together which leaves their relationship ambiguous.

It's woman centric too. I'm looking forward to the casting and scenes like Jaeun saving Suji from being hit by a ball in their first encounter, or Suji saving Jaeun and making her happy for the first time ages.
Oh and also the same artist does draw gl comics. She has a lesbian vampire webtoon as well, so the subtext is VERY obvious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay thank u! I will give it a try then

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 03:16
Guest wrote:
Obviously Seola. The wujus must know KY if she was able to go backstage (and if they've known each other for 10 years and have been together for now 3 years, it is kinda hard to hide that imo from your members especially people like in WJSN that are supportive) and Eunseo has covered for Seola.
Makes perfect sense, and I also agree with the other anon about exy, especially when you consider how open she is with acknowledging lgbt themes. Eunseo I feel would be a bit more guarded about it in general, probably choosing to only open up more comfortably to exy/seola/dayoung.

I'm not aware, what do you mean about her covering for seola? :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure she is joking about being single :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 13:26

Well an idol isn't going to be saying she's dating anyone out in the open, so it's probably a joke seeing what she does outside of her schedules lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She couldn't even keep it together and soobin was also clearly holding in laughter lmaooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:28
Guest wrote:

She couldn't even keep it together and soobin was also clearly holding in laughter lmaooo

Yep I mean even if she is really single....she won't date a fan 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:32
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 15:28
Guest wrote:

Yep I mean even if she is really single....she won't date a fan 😂
da she thought deeply about that fanservice response too :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao, Seola reads out someone asking "how do you get a boyfriend" and just waits for Soobin to respond. Also her fuller reaction to the hyunjung unnie pls date me was so funny, she really could not keep it together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2: excited. She said she wanted one during that show with soobin and exy. She also mentioned around that time on bubble what she'd want if she were to have a solo (something like Gain's irreversible). Hope to see Luda and Dawon's channels soon as well as any other members who want one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

good cover, curious if she'd stick to this band sound for her own music or just covers