:nails:

Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

This thread is so dead. Rosé, do something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess Rosé was stalking that Justine girl bc of the Selena x Hailey drama and ended following her by mistake :rofl:

At least we know she still alive

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where tf is rosie why is she doing this to us :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Serious question when do you guys expect rosie to go back to her natural hair color or at least dye it dark?

She wont stay like this forever obviously. Im guessing 2ish years

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish they let her hair breathe. Anyway, has rose ever been this MIA before? Do you think she has something in the works?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Feb 2023, 19:31
I wish they let her hair breathe. Anyway, has rose ever been this MIA before? Do you think she has something in the works?
I dont remember her hiding for this long ever… people would say she did that before but that was actually during the covid restrictions era.

She doesnt even post old pics rn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If she doesn’t show up in Paris tomorrow then it must mean she’s working on something big in LA

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There she is! She really was in la this whole time and flew from there 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 00:44
How do you know that? I mean her tour manager posted from LA two days ago with a bunch of yg dancers maybe that means she is working on something? Or maybe all the girls were in LA the only one who showed up in the past weeks was jisoo but what about Jennie and Lisa?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 01:49
Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 00:44
How do you know that? I mean her tour manager posted from LA two days ago with a bunch of yg dancers maybe that means she is working on something? Or maybe all the girls were in LA the only one who showed up in the past weeks was jisoo but what about Jennie and Lisa?
nope both Jennie and Lisa have been in Seoul. And rosé’s manager lives in la part time . Plus Hank has been staying with Alice. She’s been in la we just don’t know if it was for work or pleasure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The girls don’t miss an airport photo op when they fly from Seoul to a fashion event

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah two beautiful women :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jisoo searching Charlize movies and then watching Atomic blonde :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Stella is also in Paris. She was in Milan but she followed a Paris based photographer yesterday. We won't get any posts from Stella though. She generally doesn't post her location untill after she's left.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder how long she’s been in Paris for might’ve even been in Milan without us knowing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lord she’s so hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush: She knows what she’s doing :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She’s so insanely beautiful

Yadom
Veteran
Reactions: 951

Post by Yadom »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jennie about to ruin her “acting career” before it’s began

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 19:31
Jennie about to ruin her “acting career” before it’s began
Sam levinson has been getting this kind of public backlash for some time and nothing happens. And if The Idol won't work (I personally have my reasons to believe that it won't work) Jennie's role is so small that it won't affect her.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

what do you think about this theory?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 21:56
what do you think about this theory?

That’s not even that unrealistic honestly, even from a non shipping pov.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It matches the location of jisoo's tattoo. Lisooisreal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:intenseles:

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We know jisoo and Jennie have matching tattoos, now lisa, and also jisoo and rose where in a tattoo shop in LA recently so we never know with this girls lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 22:08
We know jisoo and Jennie have matching tattoos, now lisa, and also jisoo and rose where in a tattoo shop in LA recently so we never know with this girls lol
Jensoo have matching tattoos?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 02:17
Guest wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 22:08
Jensoo have matching tattoos?
So basically jisoo has a total of 3 couple tattoos now. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is not a good week for Jennie, from The idol drama to this :unsure: My girl can't take a break

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

alright i feel like i gotta get this out. i'm really enjoying the BPM reels, i really am, but this is slowly turning into 75% jisoo vlog 25% rest of the pinks. especially considering that we are already getting a weekly vlog from jisoo's channel it feels like a bit of a overkill right now. rosie was like a blip in the last couple of ones (which i know she was sick but still) and we got a little bit more jennie but holy shit. i'm happy lisa is getting a little more screen time, and it helps that she's been in jisoo's blogs, but this feels really heavy handed. is it because of her solo?

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

So Jennie let Lisa ride, she chose her jacket, and Lisa purchased a suitcase scooter just like her.
1 Image

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 19:15
alright i feel like i gotta get this out. i'm really enjoying the BPM reels, i really am, but this is slowly turning into 75% jisoo vlog 25% rest of the pinks. especially considering that we are already getting a weekly vlog from jisoo's channel it feels like a bit of a overkill right now. rosie was like a blip in the last couple of ones (which i know she was sick but still) and we got a little bit more jennie but holy shit. i'm happy lisa is getting a little more screen time, and it helps that she's been in jisoo's blogs, but this feels really heavy handed. is it because of her solo?
i do have to say, lisa is looking gorgeous! i wish she would grow her hair out because the long dark hair is really working for her. also the motorized suitcases steal the show every time they bring them out :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It's because the other pinks doesn't record anything, all of them have their own personal channels but they don't upload a lot and for the BPM could be they don't care :hmmm:
The member that engage more with fans is Jisoo so maybe that's why you feel is mostly her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She’s kinda always been the one that engages more on social media tho so I think this tracks. Jennie tends to always pop in and out of bts stuff and Lisa and Rosie I think we’re both sick for a bit but also had their families with them at a bunch of stops so it makes sense they wouldn’t be around for much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 20:43
Guest wrote:
She’s kinda always been the one that engages more on social media tho so I think this tracks. Jennie tends to always pop in and out of bts stuff and Lisa and Rosie I think we’re both sick for a bit but also had their families with them at a bunch of stops so it makes sense they wouldn’t be around for much.
you know what, that does make a lot of sense. it was just weird bc the first couple of episodes there was a lot more content with all the girls and then it just started dropping off. i think i would have prob felt differently if there was more bts footage instead of concert footage? or maybe longer episodes?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 21:04
Guest wrote:
03 Mar 2023, 20:43
Guest wrote:
you know what, that does make a lot of sense. it was just weird bc the first couple of episodes there was a lot more content with all the girls and then it just started dropping off. i think i would have prob felt differently if there was more bts footage instead of concert footage? or maybe longer episodes?
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is intentional, it's the way to promote Jisoo's upcoming solo.

It's obvious that YG is doing this, so Jisoo becomes appreciative of them and more likely that she will agree to renew her contract.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't Jennie complain that she doesn't get any screen time?
Personally i stopped watching the vlogs ,it's obvious to promote jisoo (i don't think she needs it though)

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

1 Image
Last edited by Yadom on 04 Mar 2023, 17:44, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The whole BPM project has been a bore and the views are pretty low so people really aren’t tuning in. I think Rosé gets like 10 sec of screentime per episode. BP Diaries remains superior

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

1 Image
Last edited by Yadom on 05 Mar 2023, 11:04, edited 2 times in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any ideas what this might be?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What are your expectations/predictions about jisoo's solo album? What genre could it be? Will it be an English album?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 02:55
What are your expectations/predictions about jisoo's solo album? What genre could it be? Will it be an English album?
Album lol Probably 2 songs with English and Korean words maybe rock or something like Lovesick Girls and the video could be like script oriented. April releass :hmmm:

Chaesoo Gifs Anon
Reactions:

Post by Chaesoo Gifs Anon »

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 05:01
Guest wrote:
05 Mar 2023, 02:55
Album lol Probably 2 songs with English and Korean words maybe rock or something like Lovesick Girls and the video could be like script oriented. April releass :hmmm:
wish she went with rock :fingcross: , would be something different and she can pull it off like she does with everything

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dance2: