LOOΠΔ

Reactions:

Re: LOOΠΔ

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 00:41
why yves?
not discounting their opinion especially since they're korean with more knowledge but her whole girl crush thing seems like a gimmick to me and she debuted as a shy girl next door. in my opinion from vibes alone the only members who naturally ping are kim lip (even in real life at the concert like she had the strongest angry dyke presence ever but it was hot so), choerry because she's so lowkey instead of forcing the girl crush thing at you out of nowhere and possibly olivia hye although she just strikes me as a cool girl and i'm more convinced by things she's said whereas everyone on orbit twitter seems to think it's definitely chuu, yves and olivia hye

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Sep 2022, 01:19
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 00:41
why yves?
not discounting their opinion especially since they're korean with more knowledge but her whole girl crush thing seems like a gimmick to me and she debuted as a shy girl next door. in my opinion from vibes alone the only members who naturally ping are kim lip (even in real life at the concert like she had the strongest angry dyke presence ever but it was hot so), choerry because she's so lowkey instead of forcing the girl crush thing at you out of nowhere and possibly olivia hye although she just strikes me as a cool girl and i'm more convinced by things she's said whereas everyone on orbit twitter seems to think it's definitely chuu, yves and olivia hye
DA I agree with this completely. The only thing suspicious to me about Yves is how her old dance teacher said she never dated anyone predebut

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

either she's really gay or she really knows her audience lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any idea about what is going on with Choerry? I thought she only missed the end of the tour because of an illness. But now that it's been weeks and she is missing the concert in SK, I'm guessing it has to be something psychological? I'm just surprised if it's that because she's always seemed like an unbothered queen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How’s it that Loona never really get asked any questions about dating and relationships in interviews or variety shows?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Oct 2022, 12:47
How’s it that Loona never really get asked any questions about dating and relationships in interviews or variety shows?
This type of questions are often asked to idols who have been years in the industry where the fans are already older so they don't get as angry.
I also think the fact that loona title tracks arent love songs probably helps with that since interviewers cant ask "oh this songs talks about a really strong love, have you ever felt like this?"
And in general loona dont have a lot of interviews/ go to a lot of variety shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss chuu and choerry sm :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Oct 2022, 19:40
I miss chuu and choerry sm :bigcry:
I hope choerry is ok :fingcross: she really is the sunshine of the group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hyeju backstage carrying the pride flag that she asked for during the concert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ngl the radio silence beside her not showing up to events it's kinda concerning, hope she's ok

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well damn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 15:44
well damn
What's the hot gos anon? I feel like there hasn't been much news lately.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 00:07
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 15:44
well damn
What's the hot gos anon? I feel like there hasn't been much news lately.
other than the group is practically dead? lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So what was up with Choerry? Radio silence for months "for health reasons" then they terminate the contract and suddenly she's posting like every two days?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Feb 2023, 14:37
So what was up with Choerry? Radio silence for months "for health reasons" then they terminate the contract and suddenly she's posting like every two days?
Yeah I don't think she's ever said anything about it at all which is kinda sus. They probably just made it up because of the contract disputes. On another note - did you see the picture that the official account posted yesterday? Kim Lip looking like she didn't care, Olivia Hye looking like she's being held hostage, and then Jinsol looking straight up mad. I feel so bad for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HeeJin, Kim Lip, JinSoul, And Choerry Sign With New Agency After Winning Lawsuits Against BlockBerryCreative

Hello, this is Modhaus.

On March 17, 2023, we signed an exclusive contract with former LOONA members Jeon Hee Jin (HeeJin), Kim Jung Eun (Kim Lip), Jung Jin Sol (JinSoul), and Choi Ye Rim (Choerry). Modhaus wishes them all the best of luck on their new beginnings, and we promise to give them our full support so that they can create more cherished memories with their fans.

We ask for your continued support and love for Jeon Hee Jin, Kim Jung Eun, Jung Jin Sol, Choi Ye Rim. and Modhaus.

Thank you.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1573485w ... rycreative

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2023, 15:07
HeeJin, Kim Lip, JinSoul, And Choerry Sign With New Agency After Winning Lawsuits Against BlockBerryCreative

Hello, this is Modhaus.

On March 17, 2023, we signed an exclusive contract with former LOONA members Jeon Hee Jin (HeeJin), Kim Jung Eun (Kim Lip), Jung Jin Sol (JinSoul), and Choi Ye Rim (Choerry). Modhaus wishes them all the best of luck on their new beginnings, and we promise to give them our full support so that they can create more cherished memories with their fans.

We ask for your continued support and love for Jeon Hee Jin, Kim Jung Eun, Jung Jin Sol, Choi Ye Rim. and Modhaus.

Thank you.

So this means they're officially out of the group now, right? And if all goes how it should (all of the girls getting out of BBC) then they won't be allowed to call themselves Loona anymore?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 00:14
Guest wrote:

Hello, this is Modhaus.

Thank you.

So this means they're officially out of the group now, right? And if all goes how it should (all of the girls getting out of BBC) then they won't be allowed to call themselves Loona anymore?
Yeah, pretty much, though I still think they have that contract in Japan. I'm not sure how it all works out. Also, Not sure why Chuu didn't join as well. Also, gone are the stage names too. I hope things turn out for the best.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 01:32
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 00:14
Guest wrote:

Hello, this is Modhaus.

Thank you.

Yeah, pretty much, though I still think they have that contract in Japan. I'm not sure how it all works out. Also, Not sure why Chuu didn't join as well. Also, gone are the stage names too. I hope things turn out for the best.
SA. I see that Chuu is still tangled up in lawsuits so perhaps she'll join when that's done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

has anyone else notice yveseul have been a little sus lately 👀

what started it for me was this post
maybe i'm being dramatic but this seems like the biggest wlw post EVER and the fact that yves is posting it of haseul not even herself holding the guitar..

some other things that made me go 👀
- haseul having a necklace with a swan (yves' representative animal) on it - it looks like a swarovski necklace but still it could have a double meaning

- yves having a necklace with the letter "H" on it... again lip has this necklace too buttttt
- cute little dates

anyway just all this content of them at ones is making me think about them more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is BBC going to keep the remaining girls under contract but not actually doing anything indefinitely? Like half the girls are gone, just let the others go already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Apr 2023, 12:32
Is BBC going to keep the remaining girls under contract but not actually doing anything indefinitely? Like half the girls are gone, just let the others go already.
Two girls still have injunctions pending. BBC knows everyone is boycotting so they're not going to waste their money trying to promote anything with the rest of them. They won't let them go because BBC are miserable and horrible people and want them to suffer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess no one cares that all 12 members of LOOΠΔ ARE FREE!!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2023, 01:41
I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Jun 2023, 01:41
They win in life. :dance2:

More freedom to those who are still in slave contracts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

has anyone else noticed since yves sued and left she started dressing differently like sulli kinda which is funny because they look so similar in the face too and it basically seems like she's performing less of a company persona in my opinion and now this and it's making me question if you can ever really guess who's gay accurately when personally i had no idea being alt like twice chaeyoung (except a bit less forced) was even her personality besides the very very poetic deep fancafe messages she always wrote

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OH DAMN

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 09:38
OH DAMN
Yes, this makes me sad too. I also wanted Olivia Hye to go with ARTMS but she's sticking with GoWon and GoWon sticks with Hyunjin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they really outdid themselves i could cry at how good it is also heejin cameo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm surprised that one company didn't try to snatch up all the girls as a whole unit again. Their tour in the US sold better than Dreamcatcher so it's not like they weren't successful. It's also hard for me to imagine Yves as a soloist. I feel like she wasn't one of the strongest singers. Chuu for sure can make it solo. And I feel like Haseul could in like an indie coffee house type vibe. I'm not sure about the other girls though. As far as the new OEC song goes it is kinda meh for me. But maybe it will grow on me.

whozzit
Reactions: 0

Post by whozzit »

I would have loved to see OT12 in one agency but it was probably too difficult to get all twelve at one go, because they became "free" at different times. I think only Modhaus would have been willing to wait to get all twelve because of Jaden, but Chuu already signed elsewhere first and she was the face of the group. And Modhaus hit the jackpot getting the OEC girls, Heejin (the center and an ace in LOONA), and then Haseul. So it has a complete set for vocals, dance and visuals already.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OEC'S Je Ne Sais Quoi is a song about a woman. They said lesbian rights.
You all need to listen to that song.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jul 2023, 11:06
I'm surprised that one company didn't try to snatch up all the girls as a whole unit again. Their tour in the US sold better than Dreamcatcher so it's not like they weren't successful. It's also hard for me to imagine Yves as a soloist. I feel like she wasn't one of the strongest singers. Chuu for sure can make it solo. And I feel like Haseul could in like an indie coffee house type vibe. I'm not sure about the other girls though. As far as the new OEC song goes it is kinda meh for me. But maybe it will grow on me.
Yves always gave me Sunmi vibes in terms of her performances, but I can't see her being as successful or popular as Sunmi overall.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yes this is real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2023, 22:51
yes this is real
Loona have always been allies and I would have gotten excited except she seems to like all of the top comments to her posts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i still can't tell if yves is one of us or just on some kind of extended mushroom trip that turned her into a 2012 tumblr avi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2023, 18:14
i still can't tell if yves is one of us or just on some kind of extended mushroom trip that turned her into a 2012 tumblr avi
:rofl: i thought it was just me who was confused.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Jul 2023, 18:14
:rofl: i thought it was just me who was confused.

loonadelrey
Reactions:

Post by loonadelrey »

Been an orbit since 2018 and the only ones I'm sure are some variation of sapphic are Lip (I genuinely feel like she and Jane are a thing), Yves (She is aware of and likes the fact that she has a lot more female than male fans), and Hyeju (should I even explain lol).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2023, 23:51
Guest wrote:
27 Jul 2023, 22:51
yes this is real
Loona have always been allies and I would have gotten excited except she seems to like all of the top comments to her posts.
you're right and the "she called herself sapphic" thing is just her not really speaking english and saying they're both cuties but you know what i'm gonna get excited anyway like a delusional bish 🌈

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

are we allowed to talk about the adult members of tripleS here too or nah like sohyun (wrote je ne sais quoi) and yooyeon are SOOOO obvious but the korean ent thread dgaf and i don't wanna make a thread for a rando group :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2023, 18:34
are we allowed to talk about the adult members of tripleS here too or nah like sohyun (wrote je ne sais quoi) and yooyeon are SOOOO obvious but the korean ent thread dgaf and i don't wanna make a thread for a rando group :ragee:
Well, since this thread is a bit dead, I wouldn't mind discussing the ultra sus Sohyun here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jul 2023, 00:46
Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 09:38
OH DAMN
Yes, this makes me sad too. I also wanted Olivia Hye to go with ARTMS but she's sticking with GoWon and GoWon sticks with Hyunjin.
I'm sorry but what the hell are you talking about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No one interested in the "LOOSEMBLE" American tour? https://twitter.com/Loossemble_twt

Also, apparently someone sent HyeJu expensive gift(s) and it made her so uncomfortable that her new company put out a statement saying that she will not accept anything other than letters now.

For those whose only source of Loona info is this thread :tumbleweed: , half of the Loona members went to a company called ARTMS and the others (minus Chuu and Yves) went to CTDENM and will be rebranded as LOOSEMBLE or Loona Assemble.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 02:24
No one interested in the "LOOSEMBLE" American tour? https://twitter.com/Loossemble_twt

Also, apparently someone sent HyeJu expensive gift(s) and it made her so uncomfortable that her new company put out a statement saying that she will not accept anything other than letters now.

For those whose only source of Loona info is this thread :tumbleweed: , half of the Loona members went to a company called ARTMS and the others (minus Chuu and Yves) went to CTDENM and will be rebranded as LOOSEMBLE or Loona Assemble.
Do you think they'll preform Loona songs on the tour? I would guess they have no choice, but do you think with those members they can pull it off? I mean Vivi and Gowon are going to have to pick up a whole lot of lines because they never really had many in the original songs.

Also, do you think there's a reason why some of the girls went to one agency and the others went to a different one?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 16:29
Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 02:24

Do you think they'll preform Loona songs on the tour? I would guess they have no choice, but do you think with those members they can pull it off? I mean Vivi and Gowon are going to have to pick up a whole lot of lines because they never really had many in the original songs.

Also, do you think there's a reason why some of the girls went to one agency and the others went to a different one?
I do wonder that same question. Maybe the more low key ones went CTDENM and the others ARTMS. Right out of the gate, the ARTMS members started doing Youtube content, posting on instagram, etc. With CTDENM, I've seen a lot of instagram lives with Hyunjin but it was like crickets with the company on social media and then all of a sudden, there is an American tour that seemed kind of out of the blue. Just a wild speculation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

odd eye circle is performing oec songs and their predebut loona solos on the europe tour so loonassemble should too in america but they don't have any subunits since yves and chuu aren't signed to ctdenm. the difference is loonassemble is releasing what i think is a full album before touring so they might have more new songs to perform. in one of their last concerts as loona they switched up a bunch of members in subunits to perform subunit songs so that could happen too to help with line distribution

btw i agree the lowkey ones who were mistreated by jaden, and not given lines or screentime in music videos refused to sign with him for that reason. they basically unionised. funny how 4/5 are the scorpios