Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

My love :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 00:37
In other news Jisoo is currently filming her solo m/v somewhere overseas according to YGE, but it’s being kept under wraps. Someone earlier mentioned production staff are in LA so maybe she’s filming there?
Jisoo Solo 2023. Praying for not a ballad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 02:25

So yes she’s been staying with stella

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The nails tell me she was there for work. She always keeps them short unless it’s for a video or photo shoot 🤔 or she really was at the Grammys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stella update next 🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 21:59
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 21:18
????? Can someone decipher this
May 15th is Stella’s birthday if Rosé somehow pops up in the same city as her then it’ll be a little sus. She flew to LA for her own birthday away from her family and her friends so…
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 21:09
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 20:46
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 17:53
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 16:59

Which friend? I havent seen any of that
Come on girl spill the tea. :dance2:
The same friend that tagged her when they went to Kendrick’s show :spy:
Who is it my brain is hurting i can’t remember a kendrick show or who attended it
Last September when Rosé was in LA she met up with Stella, Soojoo and a few of her friends Stella’s friend tagged Rosé in a pic and then they were at a Kendrick show, Rosé was most likely with them. Stella posted pics a couple days later confirming they had been together
I feel like if you compare stella’s birthday messages to others, she definitely has the hots for rosie :spy: why hiding not posting some pics

Reactions:

Post by guest »

what is rosé up to? She makes me nervous! is she working? is she dating stella? or suzy? is she recording something? chaelisa is real? god, why is she so secretive :ragee:

(just in case i'm joking, berthas)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 02:30
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 02:25

So yes she’s been staying with stella
Is the first pic Stella’s house balcony?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Are all the girls in LA? Or did the whole crew fly there just because of Jisoo's mv?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
May 15th is Stella’s birthday if Rosé somehow pops up in the same city as her then it’ll be a little sus. She flew to LA for her own birthday away from her family and her friends so…
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 Feb 2023, 16:59

Which friend? I havent seen any of that
Who is it my brain is hurting i can’t remember a kendrick show or who attended it
Last September when Rosé was in LA she met up with Stella, Soojoo and a few of her friends Stella’s friend tagged Rosé in a pic and then they were at a Kendrick show, Rosé was most likely with them. Stella posted pics a couple days later confirming they had been together
Can you tell us who it is I literally have no clue please drop her ig or at least tell us whats going on i havent seen anything about that on twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 02:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I feel like if you compare stella’s birthday messages to others, she definitely has the hots for rosie :spy: why hiding not posting some pics
I dont know much about their friendship other than the pool photos but honestly id be SO so so shocked if stella actually has the hots for rosie.

This is just based off who she dated + who she allegedly dated in the past by the way. I’ve always felt like she had a type except for kstew she was an exception but the rest of the girls were similar in a way

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 03:11
Are all the girls in LA? Or did the whole crew fly there just because of Jisoo's mv?
Tbf we don't know if Jisoo is in LA.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 13:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I dont know much about their friendship other than the pool photos but honestly id be SO so so shocked if stella actually has the hots for rosie.

This is just based off who she dated + who she allegedly dated in the past by the way. I’ve always felt like she had a type except for kstew she was an exception but the rest of the girls were similar in a way
Has she dated other women besides Miley and Kristen?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 11:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can you tell us who it is I literally have no clue please drop her ig or at least tell us whats going on i havent seen anything about that on twitter
x1000
Just drop her friend’s ig :argh:

Sofie
Reactions:

Post by Sofie »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 14:54
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She doesn't have a specific type...she dated bella hadid and lily rose depp who are very different from miley and stewart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

And valentines day :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stella only dates famous celebrity Rosé is not that famous/Alist…but I doubt she would ever date anyone that famous again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wow you guys really need to chill or we won't get any photos or interactions ever again
They can have friends and acquaintances ffs
Plus that girl is much older and not sb you'd want Rosie to be with, so chill

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 15:33
wow you guys really need to chill or we won't get any photos or interactions ever again
They can have friends and acquaintances ffs
Plus that girl is much older and not sb you'd want Rosie to be with, so chill
She’s 32 and they’re not reading the l chat :lol:

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 15:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stella only dates famous celebrity Rosé is not that famous/Alist…but I doubt she would ever date anyone that famous again.
Why do you say she's not that famous? You mean in the US? Because I think Rosé is much more famous than Stella all over the world, I mean you wouldn't even know who she is if you're not into fashion/models.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At least no one is even trying to deny hér gayness anymore

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 16:36
Let's not forget when Stella made a post on ig with rosé and the other model and the caption was "G-irls 🌴❤️🏳️‍🌈🙏🏽" then she had to edit it lol :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 02:44
The nails tell me she was there for work. She always keeps them short unless it’s for a video or photo shoot 🤔 or she really was at the Grammys
Those are the same nails she had at the Roc Nation brunch, so its probably an older picture.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 20:42
Guest wrote:
Let's not forget when Stella made a post on ig with rosé and the other model and the caption was "G-irls 🌴❤️🏳️‍🌈🙏🏽" then she had to edit it lol :goldstar:
Yall know last year Stella returned to LA from London and went straight to blackpink’s concert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 14:48
guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 03:11
Tbf we don't know if Jisoo is in LA.
She's in L.A. YG dancers and staff have been uploading pics and videos of them being in L.A. YG is trying to be all secretive about the location but its a big open secret that they're in L.A.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 20:51
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yall know last year Stella returned to LA from London and went straight to blackpink’s concert
They fly to see each other as much as they can c’mon now who does that for just a friend.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 21:00
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They fly to see each other as much as they can c’mon now who does that for just a friend.
We don't really know if Rosie was in LA all this time, but it is suspicious she spend her birthday there away from her family and friends. I'm not sure about this pairing but at least hér rumours are still with girls :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 21:00
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Last month the girls took a week out of their tour schedule to fly to paris for that charity concert thing, the other three were spotted out in paris all day only rosé was so quiet, stella was also there for fashion week you know they for sure hung out :hudoin: :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 20:00
Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 18:43
You think those roses Stella posted and deleted were from Rosé :hudoin:

I saw this on twitter when did she post it? on vday?
I think it was the day after it was up for an hour or two and then she deleted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Me that didn't have hope of Jisoo's solo and now it's finally here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow Vogue Fr cover is huge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know it's probably not true BUT!!! I want it to explode, flood the media, shock SoKor and give YG a heart attack. Girlié will be fine when it blows over. Take him down with your gay rumors!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 20:01
This is super recent cause I just checked her following yesterday and she wasn’t following Stella 🤔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 21:18
Guest wrote:
This is super recent cause I just checked her following yesterday and she wasn’t following Stella 🤔
What's her IG?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's her IG?
What's the deal with stella anyways? Why everyone's thinking shé's dating her and not Soo Joo since they spend the same amount of time together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lisa’s birthday message to Rosé is very telling imo “do what you want to do”

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 22:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What's her IG?
Y’all need to chill or we won’t get any interactions from them again even from Soojoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wtf happened to Rosé she’s been Mia for weeks now. Jisoo’s already back in Korea but we’ve had no hints of Rosé’s whereabouts

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 03:03
Lisa’s birthday message to Rosé is very telling imo “do what you want to do”
What is so telling? it can mean so many things!

All the girls have being MIA except for Jisoo so they could all be in Korea for a while for what we know, maybe Rosé just went to the Grammys and back like Lisa went to Paris. We don't know exactly what they are doing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hotsoo :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jensoo is real

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

By far her best interview and :hudoin: cover.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Will Stella and Rosé be at PFW?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys why do you think rosie and talia stopper interacting?
Its so weird. They've been at the same event twice and never posted together at all.

Do u think it’s bec of the annoying shippers?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 17:51
Guys why do you think rosie and talia stopper interacting?
Its so weird. They've been at the same event twice and never posted together at all.

Do u think it’s bec of the annoying shippers?
Could be, the girls stop posting social media interactions because of the crazy shippers.

Yadom
Veteran
Reactions: 951

Post by Yadom »

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 17:45
Where’s Rosie? Is she still in LA?
Stella goes to paris fashion week every season or maybe they even go together but we will never get pictures

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 23:46
Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 17:45
Where’s Rosie? Is she still in LA?
Stella goes to paris fashion week every season or maybe they even go together but we will never get pictures
We don’t know. Stella and Soojoo, who she was staying with, are in Milan and just walked for Moschino. Roseanne still mia